It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Ayesha Gaddafi

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 am

Pictures stolen from Ayesha Gaddafi, African scammers are even using her name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayesha_Gaddafi

Next from this Clan is around now...... :lol: :lol:

Dear beloved,
Pardon my unsolicited email to you. I am only desperate and the only way to relieve my mind is to talk to somebody with believe that you will reason with me.
What happened in my life was not my making because I was born with the golden spoon and it had remained there till when the crisis started last year.
I do not wish you to judge me for what I did not do because I was born into the family with everything and that did not give me the opportunity to see the other side of life.
I wish you to see me as a desperate mother who needs your help for the seek and future of her children. I have 3 children and with the way things are going they might end up begging on the street if nothing is done fast.
My name is Aisha Moammar Gaddafi, the daughter of the late Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi. I do not wish to go into details about my father, he was a great man I must confess but all that was yesterday. I am seeking your assistance to help me secure some funds and houses my father gave to me.

The united Nation has already sized everything in United Kingdom and the United States but we have a very strong connection in Italy that we have funds that are still well secured which I wish you to remove for me and integrate it to your bank account. There are also good properties I will wish to sell as soon as possible to enable me secure the fund because the United Nations will definitely find out since my father friend is no longer in government. I will send you the documents to the properties but the most important is to secure the fund from the security company as soon as possible.
I will not disclose the amount until I have the confidence that you will help me as requested. Please what happened in Libya was not my making and plead you do use it against me because I could not change it even if I wanted to.
I am presently in Algeria with close monitoring by the government because they believe I have violation of an exile agreement with Algeria to refrain from any political and financial activity.
I am willing to discuss your condition if you will assist me to secure these funds.

I look forward to your immediate response.

Best regards,
Aisha

Received: from User (static-ip-202-90-61-27.watchdog.net.nz [202.90.61.27])
by smtp1c.watchdog.net.nz (8.13.8/8.13.8) with SMTP id q2BGTJGW015913;
Reply-To: <aishamoammargaddafi@yahoo.com.ph>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

WATCHDOGCORPORATION-NZ
Watchdog Corporation Ltd
PO Box 314008,
Orewa, Auckland 0946,
New Zealand
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Moammar Gaddafi; <aishamuammargaddafi@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Dear Mr.xxxxxxxxxx,
Thank you for your immediate response to my email. I must tell you that I am really happy that you had time to listen to my cry even after knowing so much about my family. Sir, please I requested in my proposal that you should not judge with my father deeds as I was born to it and there is no way I could control it. I must say that it was heaven while it last but since the killing of my father, I have come to realize that there is more to life than I thought before. I have come to understand that live should be live and let’s live and that it’s not good for one to take advantage of others for personal satisfaction. I will have to plead once more that we leave my family in this endeavor and discuss directly on how you can help me in this situation.
I am presently in Algeria and will not want to relocate to Europe for now because our movement are still being monitored and I do not wish to be seen anywhere for now after what happened to my family.
The reason I contacted you is to help me relocate some funds we have in Italy to Switzerland. Italian economy is drifting and we have funds deposited with a security company as family treasure. This fund was deposited to avoid me going to the Bank anytime I am in Europe so that the press with not get to know how much I spend when I am in Europe. Since the death of my father, I have not been to Europe and I don't know when I will travel to Europe again hence I seek your assistance to help me receive the fund and invest it anywhere you deem good. I have three young children that will benefit from the investment in the future because all our properties and bank account both in Libya and abroad has been sized. I also have two houses that my father bought for me which I will equally like to sell later but the most important I need to remove the deposited fund before the security company will make it as unclaimed because it has already accrued storage demurrage.
For you to be able to remove that money, you will be required to travel to Italy. You will need to spend only one day. I have a confidant there in Italy who will assist to take you to the security company and make sure that everything goes well. He is my confidant that assists me anytime I am in Italy. The total amount in the deposit is $20 million United States Dollars but was deposited as our family treasure and with my father’s status and security, no one ask questions.
I need you to integrate the $20million in the banking system for investment purpose which was the reason I contacted you. Find attached my picture and my family picture. I cannot send you international passport because of my refugee status.
I will like to know if you will help me as I have explained. Let me know if you have any question on what I have explained, and I will explain accordingly.
Thank you once again for making out time to answer to my email. I really appreciate your concern.
Thank and may Allah continue to bless you.
Kind regards,
Aisha

GigeNET
OrgId: DMPL
Address: 545 E Algonquin Rd
Address: Suite D
City: Arlington Heights
StateProv: IL
PostalCode: 60005
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers using stolen pictures of Safia Farkash Gaddafi

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:34 pm

IP: 41.151.223.82
Subject: Re: from Ayesha Gaddafi

Thank you for your email. I have not been getting your replies. I appreciate your sincerity of heart in your response and to be honest with you, right deep inside my heart i feel comfortable doing this transaction with you.Please be informed that there is a very thin line between success and failure, this is determined by the decision you make. Your success is my success and your failure is my failure so far as this transaction is concerned. I cant afford failure neither can i afford to loose my money, it is not an option to me at all, hence as i have decided to trust you, so you must have to trust me too. By trusting me, you have to trust every detail i give you. I hope you understand me.All i need from you right now is for you to send me the following information below to enable me fill up the instruction that I would submit to my account relationship manager instructing him to add you as a beneficiary to my account. For your assistance intransferringthese funds out of my account, you will keep Thirty Million dollars to your self while the remaining Seventy Million, i will advice you on what to do with it.Your Full names:Physical Address:Telephone and Mobile number:Fax:Occupation:Date of Birth:After i have received these details from you, I will draft and send to you an application for claims which you need to complete and send to my accounts manager for the change of funds beneficiary. This process can be over in just 2-3 days before you make the One Hundred Million Dollars transfer to your account. My accounts relationship manager will assist you in providing all the necessary documents needed for this change of ownership to enable you transfer the entire funds to your account.Please note that i have attached a copy of the proof of funds. I will advice from now hence forth, you are notpermittedto discuss this transaction with anybody no matter who or how close the person is to you. There is a lot of money involved and i cant afford to loose it. People change when money is involved, therefore i repeat, do not discuss this business with anyone else no matter who. This is for your own safety and also thesafetyof the funds. Do you understand me? I await your immediate response as time is of essence.RegardsAyesha Gaddafi
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers using stolen pictures of Safia Farkash Gaddafi

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:35 pm

IP: 41.151.230.49
Subject: Re: Good Day.
Tel: Not found

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:13:00 -0700
Mime-Version: 1.0

<html><body><span style"font-family:Verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10pt;"><div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">Good day,<o:p style""></o:p></span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">&/span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">I am Ayesha al-Gaddafi the daughter of the former Libyan leader, Late Col. Muammar Gaddafi. However, I am not in support of my fathers position in killing the Libyan citizens. I am sending you this email in respect of my fathers funds that was deposited in my name in a reputable financial institute in <st1:country-region w:st"on" style""><st1:place w:st"on" style"">South Africa</st1:place></st1:country-region> and my father thought the said funds has been seized before he died. Now the Government is after us and trying to liquidate all my late fathers funds.<o:p style""></o:p></span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">&/span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">I would need your assistance to move the funds out of South Africa to your country based on the fact that, all our activities are presently monitored and we cannot make any trip out of Algeria or get involved in any monetary issue or business transaction, hence I seek your assistance. I will send more information to you if you accept to assist me. Right now we have a lot of calamity in <st1:country-region w:st"on" style"">Libya</st1:country-region> and the <st1:country-region w:st"on" style"">US</st1:country-region> government has already seized two hundred billion dollars of my late fathers money in the <st1:placename w:st"on" style"">United</st1:placename> <st1:placetype w:st"on" style"">State</st1:placetype> of <st1:country-region w:st"on" style""><st1:place w:st"on" style"">America</st1:place></st1:country-region> and the British did the same too. So therefore, I am trying to make sure they dont find the One Hundred Million United States Dollars that is deposited in my name in <st1:country-region w:st"on" style""><st1:place w:st"on" style"">South Africa</st1:place></st1:country-region>. This is why I am trying to move the funds out as soon as possible.<o:p style""></o:p></span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">&/span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">At this point I want you to know that I have a past and history to protect and I have never supported my late father in his wrong ways that is why I want to separate myself from the family. I actually came across your contact information while using a soft-ware called the internet web detective. Having studied a bit of your profile as displayed by the web detective I came to the conclusion that you will be a very trustworthy and reliable partner since you have had no criminal records in the past or present, hence I contacted you because I know you are capable to handle this project and assist me to receive these funds.<o:p style""></o:p></span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">&/span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">At this point I cant communicate with you on phone, but only by email as we have restricted access. I will also want.

IP: 41.151.229.51
Subject: Re: Details from Ayesha Gaddafi
Tel: Not found

Reply-To: "Ayesha Al-Gaddafi" <aa.gaddafi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 02:25:53 -0700
Mime-Version: 1.0

<html><body><span style"font-family:Verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10pt;"><div>Find attached details of the transaction and my family photos. I await your immediate response.</div><div></div><div>Regards</div><div>Ayesha Gaddafi</div></span></body></html>

namerom Ayesha Al-Gadhafi.pdf"; filenamerom Ayesha Al-Gadhafi.pdf";

NOT downloaded!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Safia Farkash Gaddafi

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:55 pm

IP: 41.151.200.120
Subject: 2 10:36 PMSubject: Re: Re: from Ayesha Gaddafi How are Tel: Not found

Yes it is true. I sent you the proof of funds in my last email. Did you see it? i am sending it to you again. It is 100% genuine. Just follow my directives and you will have the fundstransferredto your accounts, then i will tell you what to do with mine. Send me the details i have asked for immediately so we can start up the process to change my account beneficiary to your name. Since i have decided to trust you with my fortune, then you must trust me with my instructions. Thesafetyof the funds and yours are my principle concern. So please follow my instruction and do not tell anyone what so ever about this transaction.Send me the following details nowYour Full names:Physical Address:Telephone and Mobile number:Fax:Occupation:Date of Birth:RegardsAyesha_

minerva

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Aisha Gaddafi

Postby minerva » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:58 pm

HER TAGGED PROFILE

Gaddafi A

Last Active: 5 hours ago

Profile Views: 70 times

Profile Skin: Default

I am Aisha Daughter of the Late Mummer Gaddafi, I am contacting you due to the problem that befalls my family we are in Danger now, am currently in one of the West Africa Country for now on a hide out , as i am and the rest of my families are the target of NATO , We have wealth investment and funds in several Countries,I wants to make you part of my Family heritage in other that you can help me to withdraw this fund from the Bank into your Bank Account, waiting to hear from you plesae email me on infomissaisha@gmail.com Your's Aisha Gaddafi.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Safia Farkash Gaddafi

Postby ebnressler » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Wow! Pretty stupid of this idiot to use such an Iconic figure. Then again, we are dealing with stupidity! Check out the IP!?!?!?

Aisha Gaddafi - aishagaddafi89@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [122.227.41.219] by web120502.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 14 Nov 2012 21:55:44 PST

IP:
IP Country: China
IP Country Code: CHN
IP Continent: Asia
IP Region: Zhejiang
Guessed City: Jinhua
Organization: CHINANET Zhejiang province network
ISP Provider: CHINANET Zhejiang province network

Email:
Hello XXX,how are you doing,how is your work and together with your family,
hope all is well with you,the contents of your mail is well noted,in fact i am really
excited and impress.so concern your question,about my pictures i am here to send
you some of my pictures,you should have a look.remember appearance and colors and
distance is not matter,in a relationship,what so important is good heart caring honesty
and respect to each other.and again i advice you to provide your information's requires
and enable you to proceed in this business,looking forward to hear from you soon,
best regard cheers.

As a matter of urgency I will like you to kindly reconfirm your bellow information's:

NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY :
PASSPORT OR ID CARD:

Aisha Gaddafi.

Pictures:

I have no Idea where this one came from!
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha El Gaddafi; <aisha_2elgaddafi@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:44 am

........ another from this Clan is back.....

Aisha El Gaddafi; <missaisha.elgaddafi60@laposte.net>

Dearest One

I am Miss.Aisha El Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the late embattled president of Libya (Col.Muammar Gaddafi) I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee.

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who lead the death of my father at all costs and Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available in a private account that my late father open on my behalf here in the country before his sudden death by the western world.

If this transaction interest you, kindly reply me back immediately for more details on how to execute the project.

Please one more very important thing here, is that you don’t have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freeze it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.

I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country because I don’t want the united nation to know about this account of which you are aware of my family problems.

I have the sum of US$ 20.5 Tweenty Million five hundred thousand in one bank in Burkina Faso Called (ECO-BANK).

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly reply with the following information for details of the project and please always reach me on this my below alterntative email address for urgent attention ok

( aisha_2elgaddafi@yahoo.com )

You are advice to contact me immediately for more details if you are really interested.

Best Regard

Miss.Aisha El Gaddafi

Received: from sout.laposte.net (sout7.laposte.net. [193.253.66.145])
Reply-To: missaisha.elgaddafi60@laposte.net
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.245.211]

ONATEL
Dial-up connectivity Provider
Emmanuel GUIGMA
ONATEL, 01 P.O. BOX 10 000
Ouagadougou 01
Burkina Faso

First IP shows France

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha El Gaddafi; <aisha_2elgaddafi@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:19 am

My Dearest One,

Happy To Read From You, Thanks for your reply and your willingness to help me out from here, God bless you, I believe that my freedom will come through your help, Life here in the Refuge camp is like one in the prison, I pray for God to show you away to help me out from here to where I will start a new life also complete my studies and I believe you coming into my life will bring a change in my condition.

I never know that life will push us to this level, I find it very difficult here, I never experience such condition because my father was everything to me, please help me because of God, I managed to make my way to a near by country Burkina Faso where the money was deposited .Upon my arriva, I confirmed from the bank that is why I am asking for your help at this time, I would like to know more about you. For more Trust and understanding between both of us.

Meanwhile the most important reason why I chose to contact you is for you to stand as my foreign trustee so that the bank will transfer the said amount in your account.Please before the international body get to know about this money, I want us to finish this transaction within one or two weeks. All I need from you is for you to provide a foriegn account where the bank will transfer the fund into.

One again, thank you so much for coming in to my life at this present condition I found myself. May God bless you for your kindness and I want you to find a place in your heart to read and understand my feeling and my condition at the moment.

Please note: all communications should be through this my private alternative email address only for confidential purposes and know body should know that you have such an opportunity because there is an international conspiracy to seize our family accounts/investments around the world so please to have this transaction complete, you most keep it very confidential and top secret within you, i believe you know my family story and how NATO killed my father so we have to be careful to run this venture wisely.

Seriously waiting for your reply so that I will send the application form to you which you have to fill and then send to the bank for immediate release of the fund into the foreign account which you will provide in this transaction.

Please contact me via this my alternative email address for confidential purpose and immediate response. For your information, i have all the necessary documents that the bank will request from you before the transfer so don't worry, i am here to feed you with all the the information that may be required from the bank ok.

With Joy and Happiness from
Miss.Aisha El Gaddafi

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ayesha Gaddafi; <alhajaayeshagaddafi@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Dear Sir,

I am Ayesha Gaddafi the daughter of the former Libyan leader, Late Col. Muammar Gaddafi. However, I was never in support of my father’s position in killing the Libyan
citizens. I am sending you this email in respect of my father’s funds that was deposited in my name in a reputable financial institute in Ghana and my father thought
the said funds has been seized before he died. Now the Government is after us and trying to liquidate all my late father’s funds.
I would need your assistance to move the funds out of Ghana to your country based on the fact that, all our activities are presently monitored and we cannot make any
trip out of Algeria or get involved in any monetary issue or business transaction, hence I seek your assistance. I will send more information to you if you accept to
assist me. Right now we have a lot of calamity in Libya and the US government has already seized $200billion dollars of my late father’s wealth in the United State of
America and the British did the same too. So therefore, I am trying to make sure they don’t find the $100Million that is deposited in my name in Ghana.
This is why I am trying to move the funds as soon as possible because presently, I am in the Algerian Refugee camp under the Algerian Government Protection Act, I
can’t make that happen, and hence I contacted you. I have been here in this camp since August 2011 and at that time I came in here, I was pregnant and right now have a
beautiful baby.

I want you to know that I have a past and history to protect and I have never supported my late father in his wrong ways that is why I want to separate myself from the
family. I actually came across your contact information while using a soft-ware called the internet web detective. Having studied a bit of your profile as displayed by
the web detective I came to the conclusion that you will be a very trustworthy and reliable partner since you have had no criminal records in the past or present,
hence I contacted you because I know you are capable to handle this project and assist me to receive these funds.
At this point I can’t communicate with you on phone, but only by email as we have restricted access. I will also want you to know that I have done all that is
necessary for you to receive these funds without any problem or eyebrow. As soon as I receive your email I will send you more information and also the contact of the
financial institute in Ghana to contact them and make further claims of these funds to your possession and hold it till am out of this camp for investment purpose in
your country. But please I want you to know that I am working with you with full trust and honesty on this because the new Government of Libya is seriously looking for
all funds under my late father’s name.

The total fund is $100Million and you shall have 30% of the total amount for assisting me in making this transfer a success. I also want you to know that there is no
legal implication of any kind or any unforeseen one and it is 100% risk free and it is compulsory you keep every detail in this message confidential and secretive
between us and the bank official that will be assist us. I also want you to know that none of my relative know about these funds and it is an inheritance from my
father and everyone thought that the funds had been seized. As soon as we have the change of the account done to your name, then we can make transfer of the funds in
bits and I would prefer the first transfer of $10M to your account before subsequent transfer would be done.

Please, kindly get back to me on my email address below to enable me forward you more information. We would need a change of ownership which I would sign to that
effect immediately. Please, as a result of the present issue in Libya, I would want you to keep this confidential because if the Government finds out about the funds,
it would be confiscated. The transfer is 100% risk free as all the paper works that would prove the legitimacy of the funds when it is transferred into your
account,would be made available by the bank including the origin of funds that would be issued as a contract payment.

Please only reply to the email address below for security reasons.

Regards,
Ayesha Gaddafi.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Aisha Gaddafi

Postby Анна » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:41 am

Scammers with pictures of Aisha Gaddafi
http:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayesha_Gaddafi

Aisha Gaddafi, gaddagiaisha@yahoo.com
https:/ /vk.com/id274635566
Register in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

IP address is 98.138.91.102.

Aisha
Thnaks i will email you now
Hello dear,
Here is my proposal,
I am Aisha Gaddafi, daughter of the late Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi.
Formerly, I worked as a Libyan Mediator and Military Official, UN Goodwill Ambassador, and Lawyer by profession.
What I wrote above here is my past life because of what happened to my family in Libya, and at this moment I am on exile in the Sultanate of Oman.
I am being monitored by security officials most of the time so I hardly get the opportunity to use the internet.
I do hope you get to understand my present predicament.
I am contacting you to solicit your help in relocating my treasure which was deposited by my late brother in a Ghana security company before his death. (May his soul rest in peace.)I would want my treasure relocated from that land because I fear that my treasure be eventually confiscated if nothing is done now to retrieve them.
I want to specially thank you for giving me the assurance of your willingness to help me with my proposal. May Allah bless you for your unmatched understanding even at this time when everybody else fails to see me in a different light due to the predicament of my late father President Col. Muammar al-Gaddafi. (May his soul continue to rest in peace).
This is an opportunity to give you full details about my proposal. I had earlier deposited two trunk boxes containing 100kg of Gold Bars and a Physical Cash sum of $9,500,000.00 (Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through my late brother, with ACF Security Company in Ghana for safe keeping. With the current situation on ground, it would only be logical for me to relocate my treasure from the African soil because I fear for what may become of it going by the current trend.
I would need your assistance in this because it is impossible for me to show up my head to claim the said treasure, because of blood thirsty people who are after my life. Please be rest assured that it wouldn't be a problem getting you to receive my treasure because I would only have to introduce you to the ACF Security Company in Ghana as my foreign beneficiary to my deposited treasure, so that the box can be released and delivered by the ACF security company to your address. The said box was deposited securely locked as family treasures.
dear, you can contact the ACF Security Company with the following details;
web address: securityatacf.com
email address:safe_gaurd@outlook.com :party:
shipping address: webmail.acfshipping.org
I have attached copies of my Passport and Deposit Certificate for your records, and I am willing to give you 30% of my treasure if you can give me your unreserved support on this matter, without having to discuss this with anybody.
Please note that I am under water tight security watch here in Oman and I can hardly steal out sometime for any internet activity without being noticed.
Kindly send me the following details, so that I can forward same to the security company.
Full names:
Address:
Telephone No:
Copy of your valid ID Card/passport copy:
I await your prompt response so as to avoid any further delays.
Thank you and may Allah bless you for your anticipated support.
Yours Faithfully,
Aisha Gaddafi.

Profiles in contact with these photos: :party:
https:/ /vk.com/id240091189 (GHANA, AFRICA :twisted: )
https:/ /vk.com/muamarrgaddafi (GHANA, AFRICA :twisted: )
https:/ /vk.com/id254787605 (GHANA, AFRICA :twisted: )
https:/ /vk.com/id228177306 (NIGERIA, AFRICA :silly: )
https:/ /vk.com/id190741704 (BENIN :silly: )
https:/ /vk.com/id190731839 (BENIN :silly: )
https:/ /vk.com/id273609118 (USA :silly: )
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Aisha Gaddafi

Postby Myra » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:59 am

mylady is already in the forum
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged, thanks for notifying.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Ayesha Al Qahsi - ayesha_al.qahsi@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:55 pm

Pictures stolen from Ayesha Gaddafi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayesha_Gaddafi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Aisha.qahsi

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: muscat
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed

Religion: Muslim
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

i am an honest lady

IP: 197.251.224.103
City: Accra

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ayesha Al Qahsi - ayesha_al.qahsi@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:21 am

the name already rang a bell
cousin of Muammar Gaddafi married Gaddafi's daughter Ayesha

and the profile on tagged with this email address :twisted:
shows her Gaddafi's daughter

Aisha Q
Last Active: 12 hours ago
Tagline: an honest person
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Networking
Religion: Muslim
Orientation: Straight

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

aishagaddaf21@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:58 am

.zorpia.com/profile#!AishaGaddaf1225
Aisha 38
Denver, Colorado

Assalam Alaykum I am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi.I have a proposal for you and i need your mutual respect, trust, honesty, transparency & kind support.For more info e-mail via : aishagaddaf21 @ gmail.com .Please close the space in between the email address when sending me email.
Dr Aisha

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Females”