scammers with pictures of Hezi E.

African scammers posing as white men.

Postby Marisa on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:25 pm

pictures are stolen from a man named Hezi E.:
bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/272/272073P1.html

mic_jh03 on singlesburg, 58 yo from Cumming, United States.

A man of few words. Probably doesn't speak much English. All his profile is "tell you later"

Sent me this:

What's up with the lonely face. Maybe your just bored but I am here to tell you that you have a pretty profile. Do you have any more photos? if you are interested hit me up at michael.jh03@yahoo.com bye

His email.

Received: from [41.155.32.153] by web122201.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 23 Mar 2012 02:51:51 PDT
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 02:51:51 -0700 (PDT)

How are you doing my name is Michael Johnson from cumming,Georgia i live by my own and i own a house there and i was same employed and i'm single 57yrs and looking for honest and women that is not afriad to speak her mind someone that i can talk to in public and hold are hand too,I love camping,dancing.swimming.hunting,and how long have you been on the site and what kind of relationship are you seeking for i have been single for the past 6yrs now and also tell me more about yourself and what you are looking for on here.
Talk to you soon.
Michael

41.155.32.153 - Nigeria.

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Charles, charles_andrea0995@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:20 am

new reincarnation on datemefree:

charles0995
- 59 y/o male
- chesterfied, USA
- English, English, English
- self employed
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-03-30 10:32:56
- ID: 212142

Description:
Am kind of person with Love Caring Romantic, Human Feelings and Responsible Man...

Ideal match description:
Looking for a loving caring and responsible woman that i will spend the rest of my life not here for games neither play games myself...

Hello,

How are you doing today? You have a very nice profile hope you can help mine to make it more beautiful than yours if you really care to chat with me you can add me on my IM charles_andrea0995@yahoo.com... Love to hear back from you soon...

cares
Charles

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Micheel Bryant, michelbryant95@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:34 am

just booted off DnM:

username: bryant
email: michelbryant95@yahoo.com
IP address: 46.23.70.176 - UK proxy
ethnicity: Asian

am good looking

also on FB:
Micheel Bryant
Lives in Los Angeles, California
Divorced
From San Francisco, California
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003466608617
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael Johnson, michael.jh03@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:32 am

LOL, two of them are online at the same time, and their pictures are right next to each other, like twin brothers. :mrgreen:

Twin-brother #1

en.netlog.com/petersdaniel50

About me

I am an easy going man who believes that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. I have a friendly sense of humor already knowing that... no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with. i love social outings, adventure and view of nature. I am single, a christian and honest. I like social outings, swimming, fishing trips and the sea side most.

Name
peters daniel
Date of birth
04/01/1962
United States
Native language
English

petersdaniel50@yahoo.com

also uses pictures of this man:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34795

Twin-brother #2:

en.netlog.com/bradenharry

Name
harry braden
Date of birth
20/06/1959
United States
Native language
English
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:15 pm

The pictures are stolen from bride.ru - HEZI E, uid 272073.

The email adress michael.jh03@yahoo.com lead on Facebook, uid 100003606986412, Michael Johnson, private profile. The profile was updated about a month ago.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:38 pm

I know I am not supposed to do it, but it was so hillarious - two identical pictures next to each other, so I couldn't help it and asked him if it was his twin. :mrgreen:

Surprisingly, got a reply:

no he is my friend...but he like my pic....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:51 pm

Triefd to r´at DNM. Same pic.

Full Name
derick adams
More
About me
my name is derick,a single father of a daughter,i wish to have that special here,i love hold hands ,walking together with my partnerbecause i know there is true love for me out there,i think this is really my fisrt time searching for partner online. i believe in love alot because love concers all that troubles the heart,was born in the easetern part of the united kingdom.my best hobbiess fishing,camp fire,swimming,reading some interesting novel like harrypotter,merlin.i have respect for a woman of my dreams.a daughter 17years old.i feel my wishes will be granted to my desired heart.i will find you
Come from
United Kingdom
Registered
Yesterday, 10:45 pm
City, State, Province
london
Marital Status
Separated
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
chemical instructor
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Username: derick123 (View profile)
Email: adamsderick83@yahoo.com

Received from:
IP: 209.73.132.105
ISP: EGIHosting

^^well known US proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:21 am

he used to be black:
viewtopic.php?t=7580

now he switched to these pictures, micdan39 on fishmeetfish

Hi and how are you today,Am michael by name, single lover boy who is seeking a Cute gent like you,you did posses a loving profile on here and i'll love to know you better...you can easily write me an email to micdan39@yahoo.com and you can add me on to your messenger chat or get back to me with your id so i can add you Ok...Thanks and will be waiting to chat with you soonest
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:49 pm

This man is on Netlog and has reported on Scamwarners:

Emailadress: jamesthompson120@hotmail.com

IP adress: 41.215.160.160 Ghana

His profile:

About me

Name james thompson
Date of birth 24/06/1960
Location (Greater Accra)
Ghana Native language
English His message:

I certainly like what I saw in your profille a :love: nd i would so much love to learn more about you.Am actually new at this site but would like to try to learn more about you and hopefully get to know you better. I believe,if you are interested in also getting to know me, that it would be easier.

I will be Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.You have a nice profile and thanks for taking time to read this message, its a pity that I don't visit the site regularly. I will love to know more about and hoping to read from you soon..I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other. I am affectionate and I have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private.

I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, I love to hug and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere :mrgreen: , it could be a store, mall or just on a sidewalk. If You are looking for long term relationship, I am looking for something permanent and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship but we can give it our best shot if there is any chemistry between us. so if you wanna try, lets give it a go. Feel free to add me at
( jamesthompson120@hotmail.com)..hope to hear from you soon

His email to me:

Hello!

Good morning , I really take this as pleasure when you sent me your email address . You really make me feel very comfortable when i read your message from the site . , If only God has answered my prayers :evil: .
My names is James Thompson . Am 52 years of age .Am catholic . What religion do you belong to ?I come from California but it is unfortunately that now am staying in Ghana due to business issues :twisted: am often having over here .I do have my own house in California and do have one son :twisted: that stay with his grand mother in Spain.

I really like him very much because he is the one i have as family in my life at the moment . Am businessman by profession and i deal in buying of Gold and other important minerals that fetch me money to take care of my self and my only son .

What is you name ?How many children do you have ?Am widower .My wife died during her birth :-o :mrgreen: delivery in the hospital . Are you married? What type of work do you do for the living now?Am the only child of my parent,but is unfortunately i lost my parents three years ago in a train crash.. I don't have any parents or family in this world expect my son . Are your parent alive ?How many brothers or sisters do you have ? What is the relationship between you and your family ?

What is the relationship between you and your brother and sisters? I don't have any friends as best in the precious world that we are living in. How many friends do you have ? Do you have best friend that you do normally share your life issues and secret with him or her ?I don't have co-workers . ?I really have been to a lot of countries due to my work . I have been to Germany ,Italy , France, Spain and Serbia. I really like swimming , shopping ,reading , watching documentary films, jokes and romantic film . I dislike to be with ungrateful human being , cheaters, liars unfaithful person and who also don't like to help human .I like someone who is very honest , caring , lovely , faithful , loyal , Trust worthy , God fearing person :pray: and who have Good sense of human .

Do you like going to shopping ? Do you know how to swim? :mrgreen: I enjoyed dressing in suite and sometimes also jersey . What do you like and dislike in relationship?Am very simple person and abide by rules of regulation when ever am in relationship .Am in the hotel as i write you now . I will be very happy to read from you . May the almighty God be with you in terms of everything that you do :evil: . Take care of yourself.

Best regards
James

------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)
Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:50 am

Robert J, jerobert9413@yahoo.com
http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5972944771 Robert J

add me on yahoo messenger with jerobert9413 so we can chat to know about each other. Am not married..Smile... Jason
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: hezi_elia83@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:46 am

https://badoo.com/01222507298/?r=38&p=2

hezi_elia83@yahoo.com

Chicago, IL, United States
Wants to meet with a girl, 50-70 :lol:
About me
Talking about who i am:Am that easy going type,
adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated i don't cheat or play games, i am the type of guy who knows what he is looking for and the serious type, i am just like an open book and easy going, i love to make sure that the person beside me is always happy because i am so caring, emotional and so romantic, when i am in love i fall
deeply in love. i am ready to relocate to the right woman for me no matter what it takes.
Interested in
True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes some time to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. i am looking for a woman of my life, who i will always treat like a queen and never make her regret for falling in love with me, i will always do what ever it takes me to make her happy and pamper her like a new born baby, i want the woman of my life who will never cheat on me or break my heart. I Promise to be a man of her dreams because i am not going to let her down, since the adage goes , A man without a woman is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure her my whole heart. i would always like us to for walk, go watch movies, go to the beach side, do a lot of things as great couples.
Personal info
Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 5'8'' (173cm), 117lbs (53kg), average body, white hair and brown eyes.
Living: By myself
Children: Empty nest
Smoking: Anti-smoking
Drinking: Yes, please!
Education: College/University
Languages: English (Fluent)
Work: businessman. I have a high income.

On Badoo
Craig — Tuesday, 25 September 2012 10:22 PM
hello? i enjoyed checking out your profile and am writing you to express that
it has set an attraction on me towards you,hope you find interest in me too.
Craig — Tuesday, 25 September 2012 10:34 PM
oh ic <<< wow.... I see:thinking:
Craig — Tuesday, 25 September 2012 10:34 PM
what do you now seek on here
Craig — Tuesday, 25 September 2012 10:44 PM
hezi_elia83@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/hezi.craig
Hezi Craig
• A travaillé à self employed

http://www.myspace.com/search/people?q= ... @yahoo.com
• Hezi Elia
• Male, 50, Kajang, 05, Malaysia :twisted:

http://mini.zorpia.com/mini#!hezielia
hezi
55, Male, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Basic
Ethnicity:Caucasian (white)
Dating
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Height:157cm
Weight:93Kg
Body Type:Average
Eye Color:Brown
Religion:Christian
Smoking Habit:No
Drinking Habit:Social
Interested in:Dating, Serious Relationship
Currently Living with:Pets
Social Settings:Shy at first, but warm up quickly,Comic Relief
TV Habits:News Junkie, Sports Nut, Movies
Personality:Friendly
Personal
About me:
Talking about who i am:Am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor..am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated i dont cheat or play games, i am the type of man who knows what
he is looking for and the serious type, i am just like an open book and easy going, i love to make sure that the person beside me is always happy because i am so caring, emotional and so romantic, when i am in love i fall deeply in love.i am ready to relocate to the right woman for me no
matter what it takes.
I'm looking for:
True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes some time to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other.i am looking for a woman of my life, who i will always treat like a
queen and never make her regret for falling in love with me, i will always do what ever it takes me to make her happy and pamper her like a new born baby, i want the woman of my life who will never
cheat on me or break my heart.I Promise to be a man of her dreams because i am not going to let her down, since the adage goes, A man without a woman is like a river or a stream without a source
and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure her my whole heart.i would always like us to for walk, go watch movies, go to the beach side, do a lot of things as great couples.i reside and live in illinois chicago but i am currently in malaysia for business purpose and will be back to the country in couples of weeks time.
Language: english
Interests:Sports, Gardening
Favorite books:Newspaper, Novels
Favorite music:I Love Music!
Favorite movies:Comedy, Drama, Romance
Places I've Traveled To:australia, spain, uk, malaysia, france, holland, russia.
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Hezi E.

Postby teele on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Robert J, jasonre59@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5972944771 Robert J

How are you doing today? i was going through profiles on here and i came across yours, most profiles on here lack substance but there was something about the way you presented your ideas that caught my attention. You have a nice smile and from your profile a nice personality.I would like to get to know more about you..I am looking for a friend first then maybe something special later..I hope you are looking for the same thing, distance is not a problem, i dont mind relocating, have relocated before when i was in love,add me on y aho o m es sen ger with jasonre59, .... i will be glad if you can email me on jasonre59 at ya h o o . c o m and tell me more about yourself as i wish to know more about you, get in touch with me on y a h o o..Have a great day..Mine already started good thanks to your picture...and that is not a line, will be waiting for your reply...lol. Jason
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:58 am

jwhitedegreat on waydate

jwhitedegreat@yahoo.com

- 60 y/o man
- from San Jose, California, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a woman from 55 to 65 y/o

Description:
i am loyal,kind,caring and understanding man.i love to go out with family and friends at my leisure time. swimming,golf,football,basketball are my hobbies.

Ideal match description:
someone so caring,understanding,kind and loving.

junkmail:
how are you and nice meeting you
your profile says it all, you are indeed amazing. i i have been touched by your smile and i will be glad to meet the person behind the smile. i hope that we will take this opportunity to explore ourselves and see what the future holds for us. in any case i must say that apart from your beauty i believe you have great personality.
i am looking for a relationship that will lead to marriage.
do you mind telling me about yourself and what you are after.
johnson
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:10 am

Jodge Briwstol, jodgebriwstol@yahoo.com

facebook.com/jodge.briwstol
profile set to private
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Roy Adams, royadams003@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 am

pic in previous post shows
HEZI E.
from bride.ru

ROY ADAMS
Tampa FL, USA
Male
51 years old
Labor / Construction (occupation)
$150,000 + (income)
Looking for: Marriage, Serious Relationship, Travel Partner, Casual Relationship, Friendship, Pen Pal
Widowed
Has 1 child

About the one I'm looking for...
My ambition is to inspire my beloved woman constantly, to help her to keep the balance between career and private life, just as she would also inspire me to do good. Love is most paramount for me, i need a companion to share my life with, who wants to create a strong family. I want to take long walks with her and share what life has in stall for us both joy and sorrow. I'd like to look up to her as an authority for me, be proud of her, adore her, be supportive, she would have my devotion, understanding,kindness, care, calmness, cheerfulness,soul support and my great love. I expect to get all these traits from her too in return, Everyone wants something good for themseleves, or dont you wish yourself well? i want something good for me and my kid, thats why i wanna be with you.

I'd just like to add...
I am a religious person, i like to work out and i am very active, i do Martial Arts too, karate,Judo, its just a way ofexercising. I do Yoga to soothe my body and mind, visit the spa also. I am Very much considerate and thoughtful of others, Absolutely i treat others as you would like to be treated,I don't lose my temper very often; rarely,I love to Read, listen to music, or watch a movie when am alone. Favorite Countries Asia, France, and Australia, I like cooking, i eat anything and everything from sea food to Mexiacan, like Taco alot. I am Extremely patient, and romantic, I have so much to give the right woman, she would never question my emotions, i wear them on my sleeves.
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males