scammers with pictures of Lia 19

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: scammers with pictures of Lia 19

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Email addy, email header and money request mail/chat log?

Don´t feel "stupid". We´ve all been in your shoes...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Casey; <caseybradney@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:43 pm

From Thursday in 4ppl

caseybradney

looking for the right man

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Man

Hobbies:
GAME SHOWS, MYSTERY'S & FORENSICS, READ

medical attendant

Height:
5'4"-5'7" (161-170cm)

Smoker:
Never smoked

Drinker:
Never

Children:
no children

hello charming, How are you doing there ???I just came across your profile and i was so Impressed on it,i am casey...I go thru your profile and i found it lovely and interesting as well,i want you to also go thru mine and if you are interested do get back to me.. Hope to read from you soonest.
Casey...:)

xxxxxxxxxx

caseybradney@yahoo.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rita Jackson - ritajackson777@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:56 pm

IP address 41.138.166.50
ritajackson777@yahoo.com

They want me to take a package in the post :mrgreen:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Jackson - ritajackson777@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:58 pm

^^ Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Email no hits in DIY tool. Any further info, like first message text and package receiver details? :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:08 pm

contact made on Bikerdatelink ´s internal mail system

Rita777
:
Subject
:
hi
I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship. I sincerely ask for forgiveness for I know this may seem like a complete intrusion to your privacy but right now this is my option of communication.
My name is Rita Jackson , I am a member of the 82nd Airborne Divisions, 1-504th PIR, at checkpoint 91,on tours including Iraq and have served in Kosovo, (Now redeployed to Afghanistan). With a very desperate need for assistance. I honestly want this matter to be resolved asap.

Want to ship some items to you, Can i confide in you? please do feel free to contact me via email: ritajackson777@yahoo.com for easier communication.

Hello friend

I read your mail. You sound very sincere and special. If possible, I would love to get to know you. I decided to join this because of the loneliness time I experience last year till now, I pray things work out...

More about me I am single never married ,born in the US, obtained my degree in the University of South Carolina ( USC ),and recently reside in Austin Tx but Presently serving in Afghanistan. I find very much peace and tranquility there .I`m the one and only born child of my parent, 5`7" 130 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I enjoy chilling` with my love once, I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook, I can make crepes, pasta, Italian, and anything from scrape and my favorite are chips with chicken , shrimp , crab and rice . I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. So come on and share it all with me. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I know that there is no barrier too great for God, when He chooses to bring two people together, i am at a point in my life where i would always be honest with the chosen one, and be there with the one God has for me 24/7. I look forward to hearing from you with anticipation.then i will tell you about my parcel that i want you to help me and safeguard,is not weapons or drugs i need to trust you first. It is better to try and fail than to give up and never know if you could have succeeded, hoping to hear from you soon. Attached is some of my pics, send me yours if you can.

Warmest Thoughts,
Rita

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Lia 19

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue May 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Random gangs of anonymous Nigerian scammers using this innocent model´s pics (who knows and does not need to be told) are still being active out there. Watch out, get headers, send no money, report details here :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby ChrisBiglion on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Scammer Name = Mavis Green, found on Facebook, Netlog, et. al.
African/American woman with photo of t-shirt reading: "Pretty Diva"
Reverse researched thru Spokeo.com, using: gmavis22@yahoo.com, mavismannan@gmail.com
Ghana Telephone #: 233-241065584

Sends both clothed photos and naked photos of Lia-19.
Conducts live video of naked Lia-19 dancing, while Mavis continues to type words into chat session. Note: this is not possible for white woman, with both hands visible on the live video feed.

2 photos inserted in this post: 1 of Lia-19 & 1 of Mavis Green.

ChrisBiglion
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby talking flowers on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:07 am

ANOTHER IMPOSTER USING PICTURE OF LIA 19

honestsoul1
- 33 y/o woman
- from Austin, Texas, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 41 to 75 y/o

Last logged in: 2012-07-28 17:12:13

EMAIL
trustjoyceheart@yahoo.com

Description:
My name is Joyce ,i am 34 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Restaurant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.i have no Kids and Never Married.. i Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studying Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Profession.....lol

Ideal match description:
I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. ID : Trustjoyceheart Email Address : Trustjoyceheart All At Yahoo.....Com

FAKED DATING SITE PROFILE
freebeloved.com/profile.php?ID=81603

COMMENT ON CANNED MESSAGES
Often these fraudsters use canned messages over and over again which can lead to other Faked Dating Site Profiles All you need to do is google a portion of the message

EXAMPLE
"I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship."

wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=91594

Notice how this chick with the terrifying pillow is now from the war torn region of Afghanistan.
Beware of fake dating sites on-line..! You never know for sure who the person is behind the picture you are seeing.There are now 'criminal gangs' posing as models both male and female upon these sites... All of them impostors...!
talking flowers
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby talking flowers on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:36 pm

ANOTHER IMPOSTER USING PICTURES OF LIA 19

janetjonesiscool
- 27 y/o woman
- from Bristol, Connecticut, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 22 to 32 y/o

Last logged in: 2012-07-30 17:52:22

FAKED DATING SITE PROFILE
http://www.freebeloved.com/inbox.php?message=5836207

Description:
i was born and was raised up in usa...maryland...but presently in malaysia right now working there....

Ideal match description:
Am here looking for a right man for my soul...i mean a man that will be careing,honest...good...i mean a man that will take good care of me and my family.

EMAIL MESSAGE
Date: 2012-07-30 02:51:20
I am new to becougar and i just got my profile into this site and my pictures has not yet been uploaded, but i have my pictures that i can share with you or send to your e-mail if you dont mind and hope to get to know more about each other and add you to my yahoo messenger.

What's your yahoo mail address or yahoo messenger Im address so that we can know more about each other.or you should talk to me directly,in my messanger....janetjones_201.....care to hear from you soon....

THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER PICTURES OF LIA 19 BEING USED UPON FAKED DATING SITE PROFILES

EXAMPLES
http://scammers4u.weebly.com/lia19-milky-pics.html
Beware of fake dating sites on-line..! You never know for sure who the person is behind the picture you are seeing.There are now 'criminal gangs' posing as models both male and female upon these sites... All of them impostors...!
talking flowers
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Suzy Johnson; <suzancares4u100@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:14 pm

From WD

suzzzy
- Name suzy johnson
- 21 y/o woman (1990 October 01)
- from West Haven, Connecticut, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 18 to 26 y/o

hello how are u doin today i will really like to know u better than

this so if u are still intrested in this conversation u can reply me

back at my yahoo id [suzancares4u100@yahoo.com]i will be

waiting for ur reply

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:34 am

Hello folks,
I am going through the BuddiesConnect membership and here is a member who posts a stolen picture of Lia 19 to their profile - id - Alexan123 - Name - Alexandra Banks - one of the status updates the person posts to their profile reads :

ok you can write me on my personal id alexandaina@yahoo.com

--------
end of status update
--------

the person posts the following picture to their profile :

see you
mdgposter
mdgposter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Samira Dauda; <samiratrust@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Username: samira123

Email: samiratrust@yahoo.com

User IP 197.251.144.116

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DHCP Pool IP Addresses
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House,
PMB 221
Accra North

Full Name
samira dauda

About me
My name is samira and am single female never married and have no kids. I am willing to meet the right man who i can spend the rest of my life with him. I'm tired of being lonely and that's why i decided to join this dating stuff and this is my first time. Well i choose to talk to you because i went through your profile and i really do like your profile that's why i choose to talk to you and i will like it a lot if you .Am student ..I am In The Accounting Field Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor well i would like u to reach me on (samiratrust/@y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m/) or (samiratrust/@/g/m/a/i/l/./c/o/m/) hope to hera from u soon

Come from
Kuwait

City, State, Province
kayfan

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
caterer

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mark Racheal, markracheal@ymail.com

Postby Marisa on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:24 am

booted off DnM:

username: markracheal4u
email: markracheal@ymail.com
vet Nurse, 33 yo

IP address: 46.37.186.150 - proxy

Description:
My name is Racheal and i am 34yrs old..weight: 115 lbs. Hair: Blond Height: 5'7 Eyes: Blue Bust: 35&quot; Dress: 2 Waist: 24&quot; Shoe: 7.5 Hips: 35.5.....I live in Usa. I was born in Maryland, Millinton. But am on Trip down now in Nigeria. Because since i have lost my both parents i have been in Millinton for 13years , I'm Christian Lady, my weight 57kg, sometimes I have the hair Longer days, and sometimes even my day just Sido good, but then I try to think of all things that went right and my good day become Good morning. I am totally alone in mine. Looking now ready to find a good man seriously, as I love most of the time, but still to Sometimes you do also have some struggles..

Also on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/mark.racheal.7
Mark Racheal
Lives in Baltimore, Maryland

About Mark I am Honest Loving Caring Daring Decent Kind Hearted Considerate Open Minded Understanding And Loyal SelfConfident Intellectaul Trust worthy Downearth to every one inlife and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely.... AND I am Looking for a Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Downearth to every one inlife and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me...
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Mary Lance Rowley; <marylancebrown2010@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 am

Username: loveandseekmary02

Email: marylancebrown2010@yahoo.com

User IP 96.44.188.194

OC3 Networks & Web Solutions, LLC
OrgId: ONWSL
Address: 530 West 6th Street
Address: Suite 504
City: Los Angeles
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 90014

Full Name
mary lance rowley

About me
I believe that I have not only a right but a responsibility to make the world around me a better place with the things I do. I believe love is equal parts devotion, cooperation, and magic. I believe children deserve to have the coolest, nicest, most together parents humanly possible. I believe there are SuperCouples, and they are the most fun couples for other couples to hang with. I believe in holding hands and passionate kisses, and that trust is the most powerful aphrodisiac. Laughter and travel are pretty hot, too. I believe it's vital that a couple be satisfied and at peace both together, and as individuals. I believe that a couple ought to enjoy eating together, because if things work out they're going to do it a lot. I believe that if I live with integrity, purpose, and a sense of humor while staying true to my beliefs, things are going to go exactly the way they should. And I believe that you can only have love if you believe in love. So I believe in love. I am an easygoing , caring , loving , kind , honest , faithful , openminded , God loving lady and i am also childlike as i love child , i will want to have mine someday .. I am in the final year at the university as i am a student ...

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
houston texas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
student

Pic give a Hit in FB for Mary Lance Brown........Pics from Lia19
http://www.facebook.com/mary.lancebrown

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Has anyone dealt or come across this girl before?

Postby lokitx on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:31 am

Has anyone dealt with or come across this girl before? I searched all the photo databases, but can't find her. Seems to good to be true and would like some confirmation.

Standard "scam" story ... based in London, works for a children's charity, dead parents, wants to come to the states, in love with me ...

Goes by the name Helena.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

*** UPDATE ***

Thanks for the tip ... I'll check out Lia19 to confirm.

Email address: helenajones40@yahoo.com, IP address 98.138.91.219 - not sure what else is needed from the header info
Last edited by lokitx on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
lokitx
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females