It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:34 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

single-baltic-ladies scam

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
Hoofhearted
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Hoofhearted » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Hello everyone,new to this site,my friend and i joined single baltic ladies.
WE decided to choose some ladies and both of us sent them some nice letters.
We got replies from all of them at between 15$ and 20$ a pop.
Lo and behold what did we find!!!
They were all to a letter identical!!...omg!!
the ladies:
Katya_Katysha ID: 1000427041
fatal_beauty ID: 1000408179
Brilliant_Anastasia ID: 1000273821
Natural_Sensation ID: 1000365972

an example of the crap you get sent this one was by Brilliant(scammer)_Anastasia:
Hi darling Stephen)))
Your letter intrigued me!!!!
I wish to meet you in this year. I really want to be happy and have real love. I am very serious about finding my true soul mate and making a happy family with him.

I want to tell you more about me. If you interesting, of cause)))
I am happy young lady, because I love life! I live and study in Odessa. I have a lot of friends. I like traveling, sea and also music.
I have a dog and cat but i am lonely. I am tired of coming home to empty house without my beloved there to meet me. My heart is ready to fall in love. .) I would like to wake up with a man, not alone. I want to make coffee and maybe if you want – something more substantial. And I hope that you, of course, as a real man, love to eat and to eat well))

For my happiness I also need a man who could share my life. Maybe this man will be you????? What do you think????? I want to love and to be loved, to spend evenings together with my family and to create a real paradise at home, so that it will be always a pleasure for my beloved man to return home from work.

I wish to know about you more.Write me more about your family,how you spend your free time.

I am waiting for your reply
Kisses to you
Warmly Nastya)))

TOUCHING ISNT IT....
AND NOW...my friend received this:

Hi darling James)))
Your letter intrigued me!!!!
I wish to meet you in this year. I really want to be happy and have real love. I am very serious about finding my true soul mate and making a happy family with him.

I want to tell you more about me. If you interesting, of cause)))
I am happy young lady, because I love life! I live and study in Odessa. I have a lot of friends. I like traveling, sea and also music.
I have a dog and cat but i am lonely. I am tired of coming home to empty house without my beloved there to meet me. My heart is ready to fall in love. .) I would like to wake up with a man, not alone. I want to make coffee and maybe if you want – something more substantial. And I hope that you, of course, as a real man, love to eat and to eat well))

For my happiness I also need a man who could share my life. Maybe this man will be you????? What do you think????? I want to love and to be loved, to spend evenings together with my family and to create a real paradise at home, so that it will be always a pleasure for my beloved man to return home from work.

I wish to know about you more.Write me more about your family,how you spend your free time.

I am waiting for your reply
Kisses to you
Warmly Nasty!!

My friend and i were in tears!!
How could this be?
Dont you love us?

PS.Spoke to a lovely lady(or whoever) called oksana,"you will get refund sir in 24 hours"

Have a nice day!!
Last edited by Hoofhearted on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: single-baltic-ladies

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Welcome :)

Oh, Russian scammers/fakeys all work with mass mail letters. In fact, many scammers chat up as many men/women this way as possible :)

Can you post pics and email h e a d e r s? They tell a lot. Use the link "Analyzing emails" in my signature line below this text.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: single-baltic-ladies

Postby Marisa » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm

were those identical messages sent through the site?

this is very typical, they have employees on the site that reply to everybody with a same standard canned message. :)

Unfortunately, we don't allow discussions of websites, unless you have a certain post count, so I will have to move this topic to Dating site section.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: single-baltic-ladies scam

Postby Marisa » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:55 pm

typical Russian agency scam. most of Russian marriage agencies operate like that.

You should avoid all these agencies alltogether, better use Russian social networks and general dating sites, they are free and there are real people there. And for Baltic girls, there is one.lv social network.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”