More 419s, part 15

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Re: More 419s, part 15

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:35 pm

^^

IP: 41.139.102.185
Subject: t: RE: !!!WESTERN UNION CONFIRMATION SERVICE!!!
Tel: Not found

DEAR BENEFICIARY (HAJI HALEF OMAR) YOUR FUND IS READY FOR PICKUP! YOU CAN NOT YET GO FOR THIS FUND BECAUSE WE NEED TO RE-NEW YOUR PAYMENT FILE HERE IN OUR OFFICE IN YOUR NAME BEFORE ANY OFFICE CAN PAY YOU YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US THE RE-NEWING FEE OF $200 TO ENABLE US CARRY OUT THIS TASK ON YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND RELEASE YOUR FUND TO YOU. NOTE:WE ARE NOT ASKING YOU FOR ANY UPFRONT PAYMENT TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SETTLE FOR THE RE-NEWING FEE IS THAT WE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUND BUT THE UNITED NATIONS WARNED US THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND AS IT HAVE BEEN SIGNED ANDSTAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS TO YOU TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING BECAUSE IF ANY ONE HAVE ACCESS TO DO THAT IT WILL RESULT YOU LOOSING YOUR FUND.THEREFORE YOU SHOULD NOT GET CONFUSED OR WORRIED.WE SHALL HANDLE YOUR PAYMENT TO YOU ONCE YOUR PAYMENT FILE IS RENEWED AND CONFIRM.

YOU ARE TO SEND THE RENEWING FEE WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW. 1.RECEIVER NAME:............ Tobi Lamina 2.COUNTRY:............. NIGERIA3.CITY :................ LAGOS4..TEST QUESTION:....WHEN?5.TEST ANSWER:......NOW.MTCN:................SENDER NAME:............... SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE RE-NEWING FEE WE WILL WORK ON YOUR FUND AND SEND YOU THE FIRST RECEIPT OF YOUR $5000 TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW AND YOU WILL GO TO ANY OF OUR OFFICE NEAR YOU TO WITHDRAW YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $5000 AND WE SHALL SEND YOU THE SECOND $50000 AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVE THE FIRST PAYMENT. THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS.
WE NEED YOUR CONTACT DETAILS: YOUR NAME:COUNTRY:PHONE NUMBER:ADDRESS/CITY:AGE/SEX:
CALL AND EMAIL HIM NOW SO THAT HE CAN PROVIDE THE WESTERN UNION INFORMATION TO YOU AS URGENT AS YOU CAN. JUBILEE GENERAL IS ISO 9001:2012 COMPANY(Formerly New Jubilee Insurance Co. Ltd.) DISCLAIMERJubilee General Insurance as a matter of policy disclaims responsibility for any private publication or statement by any of its employees. If you are notthe intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination copying or distribution of the message or files associated with this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error inform us immediately and destroy the email. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors viruses delay interception and amendment. Jubilee General Insurance Company Ltd. does not accept liability for damage caused by this email.>
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:38 pm

IP: 41.58.31.55
Subject: IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT NOTICE FROM BFMU 2012

THE BRITISH FINANCE MONITORING UNIT LONDON, ENGLAND/UNITED NATIONS

From the Desk Of Peter Marriott
Office Of The Director,British finance monitoring unit.
Ref/BFMU/UN/USA/EU/PAY2012
Attn Mr Kara Ben Nemsi EffendiDear SirIt has come to our notice that a huge sum of money has been credited in your name for transfer and is currently floating in the international banking community.
Under the stipulated Law of the Government of Great Britain and other member countries of the United Nations, any huge amount of money that has been found in the international computer data system waiting to be transferred without claims for a period of 6 months or less, shall be confiscated and forfeited to the United Nations account.
STRICT NOTICE: You are warned and advised for your own good and for the delivery of this commission, to desist from any calls,emails,faxes and posted letters from any where in the world purporting to be assisting you in receiving your payment. No organization, Individual or group of people are responsible for making your payment realistic except the British Financial Monitoring Unit,be wise please.
Note: The British Financial Monitoring Unit is making this payment possible based on the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) reached with the United States Government, British Government, the European Union (EU), The Asian Government and the Arab World. All of them are all signatories to this payment procedure of which the United Nations has been officially and legally notified.
Our official dealing code with you is (BFMU2012). This code will guide and protect you from the intending scammers who would want to use this commissi.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:43 pm

IP: 41.211.192.231
Subject: Attn. Dear; Your 2 Valid MTCN#s has been released: 9261341221/0421667124, Comfirm your Transfer Now!.

.hmmessage p { margin: 0px; padding: 0px; }body.hmmessage { font-size: 10pt; font-family: Tahoma; }
.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1572132806 p { }.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1572132806 ul { margin-bottom: 5px; }.ExternalClass #ecxyiv1572132806 ol { margin-bottom: 5px; }WESTERN UNIONDEPARTMENT BENIN REPUBLIC.
FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT HEAD OFFICE SOCIETE GENERAL BANQUE BENIN. (SGBBE)
TELEPHONE CONTACT: +229. 99.28.13.77 : wumt-benin@ws-loei.ac.th

OUR WEBSITE: www.westernunion.comAttn. Dear Beneficiary;This is to let you know that i have pleaded with the Federal Minister of Finance Benin on your behalf to release your funds to you and they told me that the only what they will do for you is to release your M.T.C.N information which you will use to pick up the money. So i want you to track it now and see that your money is available for you and once you send the requested $93.00 that is holding you from receiving your funds they will release your certificates immediately. I am here to give you my last word regarding this transfer. My Last word is that once you send the remain $93.00 they will release the certificate to me and i will release the payment to you within 30 minutes of the transfer So you are advised to try much as you can to send the money today OK. You will pick the money with this two information and make sure you Track the MTCN by typing www.westernunion.com (OR) visit, https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... ntryglobal
Your First Transfer information sent by our cashier;

Sender's First Name: Joseph
Sender's Last Name: Ude
MTCN: 9261341221
Text Question: How Much?
Amount:...$6000.00

Your Second Transfer information sent by our cashier;

Sender's First Name: Raphael
Sender's Last Name: Nkechikwulu
MTCN: 0421667124
Text Question: How Much?
Amount:...$6000.00

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:45 pm

IP: 41.138.185.67
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF WEMA BANK NIGERIA PLC

FROM THE DESK OF WEMA BANK NIGERIA PLC>OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR, MR. FRANK EZE >Hot line: +234-8082 312 063>Reply via (mr_frankeze011@hotmail.com)>>> > YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT IS READY....>Greetings,>>>I have been waiting to hear from you for some time, regarding your New Bank ATM VISA CARD 2012 valued $10, 500,000.00 United States Dollars, but have not heard from you. >>Meanwhile your ATM Visa card 2012 has been deposited for delivery with the delivery DEPARTMENTS, You are advice to contact the office as Soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you before the expiring date. Bear in mind that we have issued a new pin code, so call for the new pin code to enable you have full access of the card.>>For your information, the Re-Activation fee of your ATM card have been paid by the Bank and would have paid for the delivery cost but it was not in our power to do so because it have to be insured by the insurance company. So you are advised to contact the office very urgent with the following information to enable the DELIVERY AGENT get your ATM Visa Card deliver to your doorsteps. >>INFORMATION NEEDED FROM YOU ARE AS FOLLOWS:>>Your Full Name: >Address: >Telephone: >Cell: phone: >Nationality: >Age: >Occupation: >Sex: >>FINALLY YOU ARE ADVISED TO CALL THE LINE AS SOON AS YOU RECIEVE THIS E-MAIL FOR THE NEXT STEP TO FOLLOW. ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON (S) OR OFFICE(S) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR ATM VISA CARD.>>Yours Faithfully,>>MR. FRANK EZE>ATM CARD PAYMENT DIRECTOR, >WEMA BANK NIGERIA PLC >Hot line: +234-8082 312 063>Reply via (mr_frankeze011@hotmail.com)>

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:11:26 PM
To: CC :lol:

Hello,I am Capt.Sam Gallardo, an officer of the U.S Army.
I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just
left and have some items I will need to ship to you. Can you be trusted?

Kindly view this link:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm
and i will explain further when i get a response from you.
Please reply through my private email: cpt.samden@hotmail.com .Thanks

Ip Address 3rd Party Info Provider
* 197.255.167.180 Dynamically Allocated To Wimax Customers Nigeria

Go and hang yourself mugu! You will never get a single cent from me. I know what I have and I will keep these as it is. :mad:
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)
The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 pm

IP: 41.203.64.131
Subject: ATM PAYMENT
Tel: 010427251334170805

ATTN: SIR DAVID LINDSEY,

PLEASE GIVE US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO ENABLE US TO PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT.

1. YOUR NAME.
2. ADDRESS.
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4. NAME OF YOUR BANK.
5. ADDRESS OF YOUR BANK.
6. ACCOUNT NUMBER.
TREAT AS URGENT.

THANK YOU.

MRS. SUZANNE IROCHE
GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,FINBANK

ATTN: SIR DAVID LINDSEY,

WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL AND BANK COORDINATES TO ENABLE US TO CROSS CHECK AND UPDATE OUR RECORDS/FILE AND TO PROCESS YOUR ATM CARD WITHOUT DELAY.

PLEASE GIVE US THE REQUIRED INFORMATION/DATA WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:02 pm

IP: 209.239.40.63
Subject: Attn: To This Message From New Efcc Chairman

charseto-8859-1
FROM THE DESK OF:CHIEF FROM
MR.IBRAHIM LAMORDE (AIG RTD.)
EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN,ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL
CRIMES COMMISSION(EFCC)
(WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE)
CABLEGRAM: NAPTCOR

Attn: To This Message From New Efcc Chairman
BE CAREFUL OF THE HOODLUMS

We wish to remind you once more in regards of your ($10.5 M US )Dollars which
was chanelled to pay to you through atm inter switch card deposited with the
DHL for an immediate delivery to your destination.Knowing that all the charges
had been duly settled remaining only $51,00 which you have to send to enable
them carry on with the delivery in receipt of the delivery fee immediately today.

Make sure you send the money Today to enable them release your tracking number
immediately before taken off to your destination. I will advice you to
re-confirm your home address details to them as soon as you send the money to
avoid the delivery of the parcel into the wrong hands.Also soon as the
delivery fee of $51.00 has been paid any other fee arising from any source
imposed by the DHL do us good by forwarding the letter to this office because
the agreement that you are to pay only $51.00 since every other fee had been
taken care off.

Note: Anything after tomorrow if there is no response your payment will be
confiscated immediately and will be use to compensate the foreign contractors
from Germany and no one will be held responsible for not receiving your over
due payment, Take note of that.

Below is the information to send the money:

Receiver Name: Mr Ikechukwu Peter.
City: Cotononu
Question: who.
Answer: God
Sum...$51.00
MTCN Number: ................?

Please contact the Courier Company where your parcel is being deposited and
send the required fee to them with the below email.
Contact Person:MR.IBRAHIM LAMORDE
E-mail address (igeneral19@yahoo.com)
CALL ME +229-68_36_42_72

MR.IBRAHIM LAMORDE

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:04 pm

IP: 81.91.228.125
Subject: I am presently at your country's International Airport with your bank Check

Beneficiary: I am Diplomat Mr. Frank Dozza of Courier company who mandated to deliver your inheritance Bank-Check to you.

This Bank-Check is total of $2.4 Million Us dollars and you are the beneficiary of it by United Nations whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the fund to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the UN when the enlisted my assistance in delivering this fund.

I am presently at your country's International Airport now before I can deliver this fund,you have to re-confirm to me the following information's so as to ensure that I am dealing with the rightful owner and for easy identification.

Email me on: ( frankdozza@ws-loei.ac.th )

1. Full Name::::::
2. Residential Address:::
3. City::::::
4. Age:::::::
4. Occupation:::::
5. Direct Telephone Numbers:::::
6. Nearest Local Airport...Newark International:::
7. Copy of Identity to avoid Wrong Delivery:::::

As I don't know anybody here except you, please be fast for me to go back. After verification in this International Air-Port, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be delivering your Bank-Check to your residential address.But Please note that due to delaying here in your airport, The Chief Immigration Officer notice that the Parcel was not carried YELEOW TAG PAPER which must issued from Origin of the parcelBenin with sum of $85 USD. So please to avoid more delaying here in your airport, I would advice you to send the Yellow paper fee $85 to Benin upon confirming your above requested details.

Send direct to Benin Custom Officer below:
Name: Mr.Nweke Stephen
City: Cotonou

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:08 pm

IP: IP not found
Subject: [SPAM] YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED A NEW ATM CARD!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED A NEW ATM CARD!!!!!

Due to your long over-due fund which you have been finding it difficult to receive via a Certified Bank Draft issued by Deferent organization, We have arranged your payment through our International ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe, America, Africa and Asia Pacific, this is part of an instruction/mandate passed by the Senate in respect to overseas contract payment and debt re-scheduling.

We will send you an International Swift ATM CARD ( Master Card) which you are to use in accessing your fund via in any ATM MACHINE location any
Where in the world, and the maximum daily limit is Four Thousand United States Dollars ($4,000.00) valued sum at Two Million Five
Hundred thousand United States Dollars {$2,500,000.00}. If you desire to receive your fund this way kindly contacts the ATM officer via email: department.atm76@hotmail.com

NOTE: you are to re-confirm your details so as to facilitate the immediate release of your ATM CARD immediately.

(1) Your Full Name.

(2) Full Residential Address...

(3) Direct and Current Phone:

(4) Nationality.

(5) Present Country.

Please Note: As soon as your details have been received here by the SWIFTATM CARD CENTER, you are therefore advised to stop any further communications with
All other bodies such as the Compensation and Finance House, Lottery Organizations etc....

You have to act fast so as to facilitate the immediate release of your ATM Card and more so as to avoid miss-appropriation of your Card. Please be aware that you are the only person
Left to receive your ATM Card out of the three beneficiaries

Please note our ATM CODE of conduct is (ATM 101) as this is to be your subject when responding to our email to prove that truly, you received our email.
We shall be expecting to receive your information as you
Have to stop any further communication with anybody or office.

Thanks for your co-operation.

International ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTRE.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:10 am

IP: 41.216.44.199
Subject: GOOD-DAY,

GOOD-DAY,
I'm Mr.Mohammed Alhamid from Syria.Pls I'm seeking for your attention to assist me in transferring sun of (USD 10.000.000) to you.It's deposited in Security Company over there in South Africa by My late father but my uncles is a total trait to my life.More details later,Thanks and God bless you as you open your mind-set to assist me.my e_mail alhamidmr.mohammed@yahoo.com
Mr.Mohammed.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:26 pm

IP: 197.255.165.151
Subject: Attention: Final Notice of Your Package.

Cargo Unit
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA)
Orlando International Airport
One Jeff Fuqua Blvd
Orlando Florida 3227-4399USA

Attn:
Re:Final Notice of Your Package

Sir
In
view of your inability to receive your Package Reg #: SA335493RDK
originally scheduled to be delivered to you by the Agency Foreign Payment Service Florida.

This
package in a Metal Box valued US$2316000 (Two Million Three Hundred and Sixteen Thousand United
States Dollars) arrived at Orlando International Airport (MCO) via
British Airways Flight No. BA460. The Agency Foreign Payment Service
Florida Staff came and applied for the release of this package for
delivery to your address but has since not shown up.

I am

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:29 pm

^^
IP: 81.91.228.125
Subject: RE: I am presently at your country's International Airport with

Dear

I am Diplomat: Frank Dozza.

You shouldnthave been having fears because the check is updated and cant expire till next
year due International bank Check.

Having
problem with your bank could not affect the check because once you take the
check with the bank they will ACCEPT because is huge amount of dollars and your
bank will like that due to it will increase there Financial rags. Alternatively
you can open another account with another branch deposit the check with them
which will clear within 2-3 days.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:42 pm

IP: IP not found
Subject: [SPAM] YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED A NEW ATM CARD!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED A NEW ATM CARD!!!!!

Due to your long over-due fund which you have been finding it difficult to receive via a Certified Bank Draft issued by Deferent organization, We have arranged your payment through our International ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe, America, Africa and Asia Pacific, this is part of an instruction/mandate passed by the Senate in respect to overseas contract payment and debt re-scheduling.

We will send you an International Swift ATM CARD ( Master Card) which you are to use in accessing your fund via in any ATM MACHINE location any
Where in the world, and the maximum daily limit is Four Thousand United States Dollars ($4,000.00) valued sum at Two Million Five
Hundred thousand United States Dollars {$2,500,000.00}. If you desire to receive your fund this way kindly contacts the ATM officer via email: department.atm76@hotmail.com

NOTE: you are to re-confirm your details so as to facilitate the immediate release of your ATM CARD immediately.

(1) Your Full Name.

(2) Full Residential Address...

(3) Direct and Current Phone:

(4) Nationality.

(5) Present Country.

Please Note: As soon as your details have been received here by the SWIFTATM CARD CENTER, you are therefore advised to stop any further communications with
All other bodies such as the Compensation and Finance House, Lottery Organizations etc....

You have to act fast so as to facilitate the immediate release of your ATM Card and more so as to avoid miss-appropriation of your Card. Please be aware that you are the only person
Left to receive your ATM Card out of the three beneficiaries

Please note our ATM CODE of conduct is (ATM 101) as this is to be your subject when responding to our email to prove that truly, you received our email.
We shall be expecting to receive your information as you
Have to stop any further communication with anybody or office.

Thanks for your co-operation.

International ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTRE.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:36 pm

IP: 41.203.79.249
Subject: For you Available for pick up Mtcn....... 1513604581

FROM OFFICE OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU ANKPA ROAD LAGOTES PALAATTENTION:MY DEAR??
Here the pick up information I made for you and it still available for pick up without anymore problem and you will pick the first payment today after you have send the fee to ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN UPON RECEIPT OF THIS PAYMENT it can be done within 45 mins now. track this inform onle to confirm that the information is available for you sender name . Laura Fry. Mtcn........ 1513604581 Text Question..........How long Answer...................Today amoun $5000 it's available for pick up by you but you can not pick $5000 payment until ACTIVATE fee needed.Think what you can do right now.
INFORMATION BELLOW.
Recipient's name: NNAKEE LINUS
Receivers Address: 30 Iso Road Cotonou Benin Republic:Question Text: One
Text Answer: : thing
Amount: $45.00 USD
SEND US THE MTCN NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE TRANSFER FEE WE WILL SEND YOU THE FIRST RECEIPT OF YOUR $5000 TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW.
REGARDS
MR MARK LINUS JENNY

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:00 am

IP: 41.216.50.185
Subject: US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
Tel: +234802353266

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA11 Garki Abuja-Nigeria
EMAIL: terence.mcculley@e-mail.uaHello,This is to inform you of my visit to your country next week and your unreleased payment ($4,500,000.00) has been identified & recovered by the investigations unit of the Finance Ministry and I will be bringing your parceled ATM Master Card with me for a direct delivery/ hand over to you. The delivery to you will not be stopped by any customs or security agency whatsoever because of the Diplomatic immunity I have as a U.S Ambassador to Nigeria & my personality. Note; as soon as I am through with my meeting, I shall proceed to your location for a handover of your parceled ATM Master card. So, I want you to reconfirm the following to me:Your full names/ delivery address/ direct phone/ nearest airport:Following the reports tabled before me, I see you have really stressed on this payment but, count yourself lucky this time as I shall be bringing it directly to you this time.Now, I want you to know
that before I bring your parceled ATM valued($4,500,000.00) with me, it must be LEGALLY registered with my luggage on my name as a diplomatic parcel to enable me beat all odds. This registration only attracts a fee of $150 payable at the Ministry of Finance for the issuance of the registration tag to aid international diplomatic delivery clearance.In view of this, I want you to send the $150 via Western Union or Money Gram to the name of my assistant to aid quick conclusion:Name of receiver: Obeluo Innocent
Destination: Lagos-Nigeria
Text Question: code?
Text Answer: 234
MTCN: ....Please be sure you understand the above before proceeding to make the payment as I have directed.
My identity can be verified by clicking on the link here http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.htmlMy flight has been scheduled for next week Wednesday 10:50am feel free to contact me on +234802353266 for any clarification as I expect your timely compliance and response to: Email: terence.mcculley@e-mail.uaRegards,Terence McCauley (Ambassador) +234802353266.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams