John Gerald - jhngerald69@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Greg Jean gregj_4one69@hotmail.com

Postby Isabel on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:33 pm

I met this guy one year ago on a web site and he seems to be caring and loving all the time, he told me he was an Electronic Engineer and widower, he says he lives at Manchester, U.K. and has a son name George, who lives at other state with his sick mother, but had to go to Malasya for the big business ever, he says he owns his own company name Gregbus International, his e-mail is gregj_4one69@hotmail.com, and also uses this gregj4u47@yahoo.com.

He says he has an assistance whose name is Alex James, I even talked to him sometimes and he assured me nothing was a fake and he was going his best to help Greg too.

Then he told me he went to Malasya and then had a lot of troubles to finish with his business, it was a month after we met, and start asking me for money, as I told him I don’t have it he seems to be consider but then told me again if I can help him as he wants to come to my country to get married me and take me with him at his place, I sent him a little at first under his agent’s name Lenon Smith, phone number +60163471242.

Then when he was supposed to finish his business, he told me he was going to pay me back the money I sent him but as his account was unavailable, so he asked me for my account number so he can send the money to me, then a man who was supposed a worker at Federal Bank of New York, mail is cohara.ny.fed@live.com, name Collin O’Hara got in touch with me, phone number +7163719647 and even gave me a phone number where I can check on my balance of the account, it is +7134891369. He says he was at New York at the Federal office and he needed to get in touch with me so he can send the money straight to me but first I had to make a deposit of $1,850.00 in order to get my account available, he even asked me to send him a form with my picture on it and my personal information about address and telephone number and also asked for a certificate to state the funds are legal.

Then this man Greg Jean told me he was going to get the certificate stating the money is legal but the Minister of Finance wanted to charge him $8,500.00, as he didn’t have it all, he got some and asked me to get him some too, then he made up a story about some robbers who took his money and was even crying as sad as he was.

After this, this man who was supposed a worker at Federal Bank told me that we took so long in getting the certificate and this bank was going to charge us $6,000.00 for account handling but after this the account will be free and we can have the money in my account.

Then was a confussion about having the money back to Malasya or sending it to my country, then Greg Jean got a letter from the Bank Negara Malasya where they were supposed to state we have to pay $22,000.00 and as he had not the whole money, he asked me to help him again.

Then this man asked me for money again and promised me it was going to be the last matter before the money is settle and sent to my country and it never happened.

Duplicate pics Deleted AN

Duplicate pics Deleted AN

Last edited by Arabian Nights on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edited "+" out of middle of phone numbers.-SH
Isabel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Gerald - jhngerald69@yahoo.com

Postby The Enchantress on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi and welcome to Romance Scam.

Thank You for posting this information - it will alert and save others being scammed. Well Done :applause:

Best advice is to cease all contact with these callous criminals.

If you have any questions, concerns or further details please post.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby almost_bit on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:55 am

To Isabel:
You have taken an important first step in recognizing that you were dealing with a scammer, in stopping your interaction with him, and in posting information about him here. It will not be easy, but you will find a lot of helpful information on this website, starting with the link that Slappy gave you. You will often find people to help in the chat room.

Usted es una persona buena.
Hable con su pastor. Él puede ayudar.
Recuerde que comer.
Tu familia te ama.
Sé fuerte.
Do NOT bait your own scammer!
___
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
almost_bit
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:44 pm

I checked the numbers.

+60163471242
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom
Malaysian mobile phone.

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Niagara Falls, NY
Original network provider* Global Naps, Inc. - Ny
Probably VOIP, and can be redirected to any phone.
The scammer is NOT in Niagara Falls, NY.

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Houston, TX
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Tx
Bandwidth.com provides Skype-In numbers, and other company VOIP numbers, that
will appear as local numbers, and can be redirected to anywhere in the world.
The scammer is NOT in Houston.

When you recover your health in a couple of days or later this week, I hope that you can post the money request emails/headers/IP of all of the scammers involved in this, Isabel. But first take time to recover your body and mind from the last few days of this scam. You have been stressed heavily by lack of sleep and food, and you need to take care of that problem first. Come back and talk in Victim Support and Advice if you need to talk while you recover, viewforum.php?f=22
or visit our chat forum.
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Greg Jean gregj_4one69@hotmail.com

Postby Isabel on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:41 am

Deleted unnecessary full quote of prev. post. F

Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: watermark docs.-SH
Isabel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby callie64 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:07 am

Well..he's at it again under the following names:

Ethan Phelps (ethan.phelps@aol.com) - match.com - widow (wife died 3 days after childbirth), son's name is David and he's 5. "Ethan" is 42/43, Harvard graduate, civil engineer, Swedish-American, uses a Magic Jack phone with a NY area code 917-965-5733. This guy is good - short, but sweet emails, calls twice a day, morning and evening, can't meet because he's traveling to Turkey for his civil engineering business that he is starting. Has a nanny and a chef to help out at home. Says he drives a black Land Rover and listens to a lot of Adelle. Uses the cute photo of the blond guy with the little boy to reel you in, then sends you a picture of himself topless to hook you.

Mark Lowen (mark.lowen89@yahoo.com) - see viewtopic.php?f=21&t=43935

Paul Green (paul.green@ymail.com) - see viewtopic.php?f=21&t=43936

I joined match.com and all three of these "guys" winked the first day - I exchanged emails with "Mark" and "Paul" via match.com only. Got bored with their lengthly, gibberish filled messages and stopped responding.

Must admit, Ethan had me hooked. Very sweet, says all the right things. We talked on the phone and emailed regularly for about a week. He sent me a topless photo of himself and something just seemed odd. I noticed that the photo was titled Ethan Topless.jpg and googled Ethan Topless - saw his picture and found this site. Once I read all the notices attributed to John Gerald, I realized I had been lied to and ceased all contact. Haven't heard from him since. Beware - he's very good. Although never got to the point where he asked for money - he's patient and attentive. Watch out.

As I read the Forum notes for John Gerald, I realized that "Ethan" "Paul" and "Mark" were all the same guy!!! I had been hooked by the same guy on the same day! I feel like an idiot!!

Thank you romancescam.com for saving me from potential financial harm and heartbreak!

Image "Ethan"
callie64
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:48 am

Thanks for joining us here and for posting your scammer's information. :) Do you have more information to post?

Emails with headers/IP? His first email, and money request emails and emails with his details in them would be great.
Samples of this scammer's writing can be googled by victims looking for him, and they can be warned.
Our FAQ section explains how to find headers and IP address in the emails.

Thank you for taking the time to help others here. :)
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:34 pm

callie64,

you have 3 different person here and we need to have one single place for the same set of stolen pictures. Just the last one use the stolen pictures reported in this topic. Other 2 must have own topics, so long they are not reported here. I will split your post in different topics now. Please, complete the infos about each and every one of them:

- email adress with header
- money request - chat log or text
- profile elements used on dating/social site
- pictures - if are not already reported here
- first and second email
- other contact details: phone numbers, adress for money delivery, bank account (if...)

Useful links:
FAQ - viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
How to use the board - viewtopic.php?p=79
Finding header: viewtopic.php?t=10910

Your infos can help other potential victims. Thank you.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby almost_bit on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:32 am

Posting for Isabel. Mostly her scammer is gone, but they occasionally try again.
She continues to ignore all messages from her scammer.
Below is the latest.

Sent: 3/19/2012 8:16:38 PM
To:
Subject: Attention: your fiancee Greg Jean.
Good day Ms EP,

My name is Mr. Sien Wong an attorney of law presently representing Mr. Greg Jean who claims to be your fiancee. I don't know if you are aware that he has been arrested since February on drug charges which is a serious offense here in Malaysia. he is scheduled to face the court on Thursday and he has asked me to contact you for help. He says you should update him on his funds transfer with the federal reserve bank and also he needs financial assistance to help him with these charges. Please get back to me if you are the person I should contact. If he is arraigned before the court he could face a death penalty or very high bail bond.

Yours sincerely,

Sien wong Esq.
Do NOT bait your own scammer!
___
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
almost_bit
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby melmelbabes on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:30 pm

He is now using the name Mike Werner, Architect, son is 10, divorced, born Frankfurt Germany, orphaned at age 12, moved to America age 16.

He contacted me through OKCupid.com on April 19 with in a few days he was calling me pet names like Baby, Sweetheart and Love. Yesterday he professed his undying love to me while on his business trip to London. Today his morning email was a cut and paste job of Woodrow Wilson's famous love letter to his second wife (at the time fiancé) Edith. I was suspicious prior to this mornings email with all of the terrible grammar, spelling mistakes and word misuse but this mornings email was the nail in the coffin, for him.
I will post his profile info and his contact with me:
His profile from OKCupid.com (now removed)

His Details
Last Online
Online now!
Ethnicity
White
Height
6′ 0″ (1.83m).
Body Type
Athletic
Diet
Anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Christianity and somewhat serious about it
Sign
Scorpio
Education
Graduated from college/university
Job
Other
Income
Rather not say
Offspring
Has a kid
Pets

My self-summary

I am in a place in my life where I am ready to look into having someone for a serious relationship that could possibly lead to being a life partner who knows? but being friends first of all and if the chemistry is there then...
I am looking for someone who is caring, very passionate, responsible, appreciates and enjoys the simple things in life. I am looking for a woman with a great sense of humour, love to have a great smile, love life and the beauties of it...
I work a lot. When I'm not working I like to enjoy life. I want to be as happy as possible. My hopes are to see if someone else also has some of these same wishes I will love to enjoy the company of a woman who I can have fun with, talk to, share my dreams with, i mean she will be my best friend, she will be my everything if you know what i mean... I want her life to easy through me. I want to be there for her and help her achieve her goals in life and i will stand by her when she needs me.
I'm not looking for a one night stand or a booty call. I am here for a long term relationship. I am here to seek my soul mate someone I can grow old with PS: I am not ready for any drama of any sort, head game, lies or cheat. Time is too short for all that. I feel chemistry is important between two people, not looks or income. I enjoy doing many things including movies, dining out,theatre, wine tasting, site seeing, shopping, and museums. I also like to read, watch basketball (Suns fan) and sometimes baseball. I enjoy taking a walk by the beach, comedy clubs, live music and have played a game or two of pool. I love fishing its my hobby. Travelling would be nice at the right times, just staying in the valley or dunes I love the off road,. There is so much to say, but to make it short it is time to take over and enjoy myself again. ANY MAN CAN LOVE A MILLION WOMEN BUT ONLY A REAL MAN CAN LOVE ONE WOMAN A MILLION WAYS....
I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A PERFECT WOMAN.I AM LOOKING FOR A WOMAN TO LOVE PERFECTLY....
I AM LOOKING FOR A FRIEND, A WIFE AND A LOVER ALL IN ONE....
What I’m doing with my life

Living my life to the fullest...
I’m really good at

Having fun...*smile*
The first things people usually notice about me

My energy and passion. My directness and
honesty. I'm often told I look young for my age.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

Shakespeare, naturally, and all his contemporaries. my preferences if I mention that two television series that I currently enjoy are 'Breaking Bad' and 'Game of Thrones'.
I sometimes come off all literary and artsy-fartsy,
but I am really just a fan boy at heart.
The six things I could never do without

My passport
Music
Car
Laptop
Great food
Nature
I spend a lot of time thinking about

Meeting someone special. My plans for the weekend, My next adventure travel destination, My next career (hopefully I'll do something meaningful one day with a non-profit or in a third world country)
On a typical Friday night I am

Chilling at home with a glass of red wine, care to join me? *wink*
The most private thing I’m willing to admit

It wouldn't be private if I put it on here.
I’m looking for

• Girls who like guys
• Ages 40–60
• Near me
• Who are single
• For new friends, long-term dating, activity partners
You should message me if

You are a passionate woman who is open to developing a great friendship leading to a long lasting relationship, with all the pleasures and excitement that comes with it.

His first contact with me through the site:
Apr 19, 2012 – 4:57pm
Hello there,
i just came across your profile and i could not get my eyes off it so i decided to leave you a short note. I am sure you do not need a mirror to tell you how pretty and attractive you are hope you don't mind me saying such words. I would be doubting if you were single, how about we talk and get to know each other. I feel this is a good time to have someone to share the good things of life with, including adventure and laughter I would like to find someone that will walk beside me through life and inspire me. Someone that I can look into her eyes and know that she is the love of my life, and she will feel the same way about me. Someone that I can spend time with and exchange thoughts etc. Hope we getting to know each other won't cause us any harm? Cause i see we pretty much have a lot in common. I will love to hear from you.

And his final email to me this morning…just too good not to share! I love how he suddenly learned how to write so well!!!

Mike Werner mike_w196645@yahoo.com
6:45 AM (3 hours ago)

to me
My dear xxxxxx,
I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious
confirmation you gave me last night without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me. You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression.
I love you so much,
Mike

I have all of our yahoo messenger conversations and am willing to submit those as well if needed. Please advise.

Oh, and he got not one dime from me… Here are the images he is using now

Last edited by IceFM on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Old Topic found and merged. Ice
melmelbabes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Tue May 01, 2012 4:39 am

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sat May 12, 2012 6:00 am

charleykarls on 4ppl

I am a:Man

Hello Princess..
how are you doing..am new here an just reading some profile..you have nice profile but the picture says it all that you are some one sweet and great and open to a friendly relationship..i will like to get closer be a friend and know you some more..would you like us to share something about us..i am trying to ad my picture but seems hard for me..i will get on here so that you see..looking forward to hear from you..

Charley
charleykarls@yahoo.com
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sat May 12, 2012 7:24 am

email charleykarls@yahoo.com lead to https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000677107372
as Eric Nyarko with black male pic, could be the person behind that withe guy pic ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Ryan Woods, ryan_woods24@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:42 am

badoo.com/01216895820/
Ryan 51, Los Angeles, CA
hi ...how are you doing today hope good am not going to stay long here add me on yahoo so we can talk ok there ok....ryan_woods24@yahoo.com am waiting for you there ok
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Alias Martin Slayton

Postby mch on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:01 am

I can't figure out how to post pictures but I received 4 pictures,Two with white shirts one with his son at the beach, and one full length picture with him in a turquoise polo shirt. . They are all duplicates of what I've seen on here

Name: Martin Slayton
47yrs, 6' 1"
-communicated 7/20/12 via OK Cupid yahoo messenger and email: alliwantisubabe44@yahoo.com
-Independent Contractor specializing in Motels, Hotels,and offices. Also a supplier of construction materials for work sites.
Originally from Germany, an only child. His father died of a drowning accident when he was 18. Moved to Britain with his mother from age 18 to 28 then moved to Los Angeles. Just recently moved to Lancaster PA as Los Angeles was too expensive after his divorce 8 months ago. (He was able to mention several bars in the area that he liked when I quizzed him) His ex wife moved to Asia with his best friend with whom she had an affair. He has a 5 year old son (“junr”) who lives with his mother in Britain. His mother has a brain Tumor. He would often text in the middle of the night asking what I was doing…Sleeping! I asked several times if he was in the town that he reported as his time schedule was odd. Rarely heard from him in the evening. ( he said often that he fell asleep) After we had communicated for a week and he was reluctant to meet with me, (Wanted to ask a few more questions first) he told me that he received a call from his mother in Britain that her tumor was worse and she needed surgery. He left for Britain in the next two days and said he would call (wouldn’t call however when he was in the same town as me). He did call three times since he’s been there. Very heavy accent, difficult to understand. Phone number 2348083381848.. Repeatedly asked for money to pay for his mother’s surgery. I questioned this with my understanding of socialized medicine. Sent me a love letter before asking for money the first time. He has stopped communications after again I’ve said no to giving money. See below text example.

Hi how's work going with you ? Like the idea we meeting for a coffee but I would like asking you some few questions before then let me know when you will be online. Am home all day today and tomorrow. Chat with you later !!!

Good morning sweetie how are you and how's ur day at the beach like ? Babe I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent communicating. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known u forever and i honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want u and need only u and that love will only grow stronger.

Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All i can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go my woman! Wish you a fun productive day. Chat with you later !

IM Aug 2, 2012 1:58:08 PM
1:38:58 PM
alliwantisubabe44: <ding>
1:39:04 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Hi
1:39:18 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Sorry the reception is kinda bad outside
1:40:04 PM
me: What did you do today?
1:41:07 PM
alliwantisubabe44: I tried selling some few stuffs so u can raise funds but I still can't come up with the rest $$$ I need
1:41:18 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Its so hard don't know what to think off
1:42:57 PM
me: I guess your mom doesn't have funds for this either? How much is still needed?
1:44:16 PM
alliwantisubabe44: No she doesn't she stopped working for couple of month now, I still need to come up with 1900usd
1:44:48 PM
me: How about putting it on credit?
1:44:49 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Do you think u could help me raise any $$$ don't mind what u can come up with
1:45:38 PM
alliwantisubabe44: I don't have a credit card I exhausted all I have babe both in account and credit
1:45:53 PM
me: Not sure how I would do that
1:45:54 PM
alliwantisubabe44: My credit card is debited as we speak now
1:47:20 PM
me: I thought health care was paid for in England. Socialized medicine.. Is there public and private care?
1:48:16 PM
me: I don't want you to go into debt by calling. Is messaging costing you as well?
1:48:19 PM
alliwantisubabe44: She's in a private hospital here in manchester
1:49:09 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Its okay I call when am lonely and bored, actually I was looking at ur frame taught I could ear ur voice
1:49:44 PM
me: Is there a choice to be public or private? It's not fair that this should put you under if there is another option.
1:50:25 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Babe I prefer a private hospital than public
1:50:47 PM
me: That's nice of you for calling
1:50:49 PM
alliwantisubabe44: They assured me she will be fine and okay
1:51:06 PM
alliwantisubabe44: The Doc is operating her surgery is from india anyway
1:51:50 PM
me: I'm glad for that. What is the Dr. name?
1:53:39 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Babe I deeply understand how hard it is for u out there but I wouldn't mind if u can support me so I can come close with the rest funds. I promise to pay u back once I get home am a God fearing man and I have no reason to hurt u or not to pay back cause I know the Lord will surely punish me for that
1:54:04 PM
me: Have you shared your dilemma with him? Any discount available?
1:55:36 PM
alliwantisubabe44: The Doc name is Dr. Mandolin Aladdin
1:55:53 PM
me: I am in the same predicament that you are. I would have to be in debt for it with no extra funds to pay it either. It's not that I don't feel for your situation.
1:56:33 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Have done that but he says there's nothing he can do the hospital doesn't belongs to him and he's working here also
1:58:08 PM
me: And you've talked to the hospital about it? A payment plan or something? I'm not trying to give advice just trying to brainstorm with you
IM Aug 2, 2012 2:14:49 PM
1:59:07 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Babe if my situation is gona get u in debt please assist me cause I know I will pay back once I get home what matters is saving my mom life
2:00:47 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Babe I can pay part of the funds but the full payment has to be paid before she leaves the hospital as soon as her surgery is done
2:01:10 PM
me: How can you manage at home if you have exhausted everything?
2:02:08 PM
alliwantisubabe44: I didn't want to tell u this cause I got a lot on my head. I won the contract which I was expecting
2:02:29 PM
me: What do other people do who don't have the funds?
2:02:36 PM
me: Congratulations to you
2:02:38 PM
alliwantisubabe44: I get to leave 29-08
2:03:08 PM
me: You will be there for a month?
2:03:53 PM
alliwantisubabe44: But I need to get home so I can sign papers and doc before they hand me part of the contract money for my working capital there. Yes I will be gone for 3weeks
2:04:20 PM
me: What is the contract?
2:04:29 PM
alliwantisubabe44: I should be back to the states before 20th so I can start making plans and have a lil time to spend with u before I leave
2:04:46 PM
me: Is it local or will you be traveling?
2:05:54 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Designing 300motels and assisting with the building construction there
2:06:02 PM
alliwantisubabe44: south africa
2:06:47 PM
alliwantisubabe44: 245.000.000usd
2:07:10 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Have been praying for this for a very long time sweetie
2:07:43 PM
me: That's wonderful for you! Will you live there?
2:08:45 PM
alliwantisubabe44: I will be given an apartment down there while I work
2:08:46 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Will be back to the states once the contract is completed
2:09:36 PM
me: So a long project. A year or more?
2:10:06 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Babe the contract last for 3week not a year
2:10:35 PM
alliwantisubabe44: I will be gone 29-08 back ending of september
2:11:13 PM
alliwantisubabe44: But we spending time once I get back home from manchester before I leave for south africa
2:12:07 PM
me: Wow How can all that be done in 3 weeks? What will you be doing to the motels?
2:13:35 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Its already built I just have to fix the interior designing in each rooms, the motel has to be opened by 30th Oct so I have to hasten up
2:14:02 PM
alliwantisubabe44: I will be getting some workers over there anyway
2:14:02 PM
alliwantisubabe44: To assist me
2:14:31 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Would be nice if we both go together, what do u think ?
2:14:49 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Have not been there heard its nice and beautiful over there thou...

Martin. alliwantisubabe44: Pretty please when do u think u can assist me out we leave monday next week, I need to pile up funds and see what i have before tuesday
4:58:14 PM
me: I can't answer any different way Martin. I'm sorry.
4:59:00 PM
alliwantisubabe44: What do u mean ?
5:01:24 PM
me: I am receiving the same message about sending funds but I've answered that I don't have it to give. Are you sending them to me by mistake?
5:03:08 PM
alliwantisubabe44: You never answered that
5:04:17 PM
alliwantisubabe44: You said I was only going to get you in debt if u did told u I was gona pay u back if u can raise me with something and u asked how I was gona pay back. I explained all to you and u said okay
5:04:59 PM
me: Oh perhaps you didn't get that answer before you lost reception the last to
5:05:03 PM
me: Time
5:05:12 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Its alright never mind
5:06:31 PM
me: I was just asking questions Martin. I really don't have it. I can't get into more debt either.
IM Aug 2, 2012 5:11:12 PM
5:09:34 PM
alliwantisubabe44: I see well thanks for advice and prayers I promise not to share such with you
5:09:55 PM
alliwantisubabe44: I will sort it out myself its my mom anyway so u don't know how I fell
5:10:00 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Feel
5:10:48 PM
alliwantisubabe44: I got to go cuddle my son to bed
5:11:10 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Catch as much fun as u can
5:11:12 PM
alliwantisubabe44: Talk later
mch
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext