It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Claudine Godwill; <claudin_gwill@yahoo.ca>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 04, 2012 12:06 pm

:roll:

Hello Dear,

I'm very delighted to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the care of my new partner from United Arab Emirates.I'm Presently living in Abu Dhabi the capital of United Arab Emirates with him, we have been investing the money in various business,projects and i have also bought some stocks from a stock exchange market.Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts,kindness, good hospitality's and attempts to assist me in transferring this money into your care despite it failed us some how.
Now you will have to contact the Rev. David George,who is our refugee camp co-coordinator,as at the time i was in Dakar,Senegal.i left with him a bank draft cheque to deliver to you,Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $325,000.00USD. which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts,kind benevolence and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. all you have to do now is to write to him ,feel free and direct him where and how best to send you the bank draft.Please do inform me immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand.Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf,therefore get in contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay .i will always love you honey, Take care,lots of love and remain blessed.

Here is His Email:Ps_david90@yahoo.com

Rev.fathers phone : +221-779-887-757.
Your's,in love
Claudine
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Claudine Godwill; <claudin_gwill@yahoo.ca>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Aliyu; <gracealiyulove@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 14, 2012 1:14 pm

From Thursday in 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/gracelove2012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gracelove2012

hello dear i am grace love beauty

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Man

Relationship:
Woman

Education:
High School

Income:
$50,000-$70,000

Language:
English

Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian

Religion:
Catholic

Body Type:
About average

Eye Color:
Black

Hair Color:
Black

HI HOW WAS YOUR DAY INCLUDING YOUR JOB TOO? HOPE ALL IS FINE. MY NAME IS MISS GRACE, I AM OPEN MINDED PERSON WITH LOVE AND OPTIMISTIC, DEAR MY HEART IS SEEKING FOR A TRUE LOVE, PLEASE IF YOU ACEPT MY REQUEST SEND ME MAIL TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS (gracealiyulove@yahoo.com) I WILL SEND YOU MY PICTURES AND PORSIBLE TELL YOU MORE ABOUT MYSELF, THANX WITH LOVE AND KISSES FROM GRACE. HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESs OK (gracealiyulove@yahoo.com)WATTING TO HAIR FROM U so nest

How are doing my love?.
Thanks very much for your lovely reply. I will be very happy to be with you to continue my school in your country. Remember, i told you before that my name is Grace . I am from Liberia, but I'm presently staying in orphanage refugee camp at Dakar Senegal as a result of the political war fought in my country. I am a young single girl of 24 years old, you know! age or distance is not a problem in a true relationship. I'm 5.8 tall, weighing about 61 kg, i have attached my pictures for you to see. Tell me more about yourself, your hobbies and your favourite foods. My hobbies are:singing and reading books, i also love children very much. Honestly, I feel much confidence in the way you responded to my mail, so I've realized that you are good and honest person. I decided to tell you all about life.

My late father Dr. Edward Lawrence Aliyu, was CEO Managing Director of (Shell INDUSTRIAL Company plc). During the war in my country, rebels loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked us in the house in the night and killed my Father and my Mother in cold blood, i was the only survived child that is still alive, luckly i was rescued through the help of UN Army fortunately, i ran to the neighbouring country of Senegal where i live now as an orphan or refugee. I have the Bank deposit certificate and death certificate of my late father. Reverend, William David is in charge of the refugee camp, he has sympathy to orphans and refugees, I do not live with him, i stay in the women refugee camp hostel. Government restrit our freedom to go outside the refugee camp but i can only go to Reverend office and use his office computer to send you this mail during our break time.

Honestly, your kind reply, this morning has tells me that you have sympathy over my orphanhood and suffering in this refugee camp. Please all i need is your full support so that my late father's money will be transferrd to your account in your country and i will have my freedom to come and be with you to continue my school in your country immediately after the transfer of late father's money to your account. Please listen to my life secret which i have decided from heart to tell you. I have the Bank deposit certificate and death certificate of my late father. When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank which he used my name as his heir or next of kin. The total amount he deposited in the bank account is $5.3 Million (Five Million Three Hundred thousand USA Dollars ). I informed bank that i want to have access to my late father's money. Bank adviced me to bring partner to stand on my behalf so that they can transfer my inherited money because i have no freedom as a refugee. Please help me so that my late father's money will be transfer into your bank account at your country.

My dear, I'm staying in a refugee camp as an orphan, I have no freedom to go outside from the refugee camp, but i can only have access to the Reverend father's office computer to send mail to you. Reverend William David is in charge of the refugee camp, he has sympathy for orphans and refugees, I do not live with him, i live in the women refugee camp hostel. If you want to talk to me please call Reverend telephone: 00221776505757. Call Reverend, tell him that you want to speak with (Grace Aliyu), he will send for me to come and talk to you. Time to call are GMT time: (9:30 AM TO 5:00 P.M.). I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Yours lovely,
Miss Grace

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted many times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gift Siako; <siakogift@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 16, 2012 1:06 pm

From 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/angelgift22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

angelgift22

love match

I am a:
Woman

Birthday:

Looking for:
Woman, Man

Hobbies:
listening to gospel music

student

Height:
5'8"-5'11" (171-180cm)

Smoker:
Never smoked

Drinker:
Never

Children:
no children

Hello
nice to meeting you my good friend,
i think i am very much interested in you,
i am searching in my life for a serious partner
to be with.Yours Gift
( siakogift@yahoo.com )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Bemba Saolona; <joybemba2@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Ireland. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev Father of the camp whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev solomon and his email address is: (revfather.solomon@yahoo.com)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to rev father solomon on your behalf to receive that solomon. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Take care of yourself and bye for now, please don't forget to contact me when you are through with that.
Yours
joy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Bemba Saolona; <joybemba2@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 24, 2012 9:04 pm

My dear, as i explained to you, i am presently with my new partner and we are agreed to live together to marry together, i will not have time to communicate with you much, but as i advice you, do contact reverend father Solomon through his email address (revfather.solomon@yahoo.com) he will send you the check to cash the US$250.000 in your country when you receive the draft check from him. take the money to help your self and your family because i really appreciate your effort to assist me out during the time i was in difficulties in Dakar Refuge camp despite that we did not succeed at that time.
I wish you a happy life and blessing.
Yours Joy.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gift Desmond; <giftdesmond5@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 27, 2012 12:39 pm

I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father paul devine and his email address is as follows(paul_devine33@hotmail.com) and his number is (+221-764679367)

i told him to send a certified bank check of $200.000 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend
Miss Gift

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Angela Aliyu; <angelaaliyulove@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 28, 2012 7:12 pm

From Saturday in GFD

jesophine2012
- ID: 55868
- 75 y/o female (1937 - January - 1)
- Berlin, Germany
- English,
- work
- Have no children

Hello. good day!
My name is Angela, I saw your profile today and became interested in you, please send me an e-mail now in my e-mail address (angelaaliyulove@ya hoo.com),so that I can give you my pictures and tell you more about me ... remember that distance or color, and age does not matter but love matters allot in life .. Please do not forget to send me an e-mail in my box (angelaaliyulove@ya hoo.com) With love angela

How are doing my love?.
Thanks very much for your lovely reply. I will be very happy to be with you to continue my school in your country. Remember, i told you before that my name is Angela. I am from Sudan, but I'm presently staying in orphanage refugee camp at Dakar Senegal as a result of the political war fought in my country. I am a young single girl of 24 years old, you know! age or distance is not a problem in a true relationship. I'm 5.8 tall, weighing about 61 kg, i have attached my pictures for you to see. Tell me more about yourself, your hobbies and your favourite foods. My hobbies are:singing and reading books, i also love children very much. Honestly, I feel much confidence in the way you responded to my mail, so I've realized that you are good and honest person. I decided to tell you all about life.

My late father Dr. Edward Lawrence Aliyu, was CEO Managing Director of (Shell INDUSTRIAL Company plc). During the war in my country, rebels loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked us in the house in the night and killed my Father and my Mother in cold blood, i was the only survived child that is still alive, luckly i was rescued through the help of UN Army fortunately, i ran to the neighbouring country of Senegal where i live now as an orphan or refugee. I have the Bank deposit certificate and death certificate of my late father. Reverend, William David is in charge of the refugee camp, he has sympathy to orphans and refugees, I do not live with him, i stay in the women refugee camp hostel. Government restrit our freedom to go outside the refugee camp but i can only go to Reverend office and use his office computer to send you this mail during our break time.

Honestly, your kind reply, this morning has tells me that you have sympathy over my orphanhood and suffering in this refugee camp. Please all i need is your full support so that my late father's money will be transferrd to your account in your country and i will have my freedom to come and be with you to continue my school in your country immediately after the transfer of late father's money to your account. Please listen to my life secret which i have decided from heart to tell you. I have the Bank deposit certificate and death certificate of my late father. When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank which he used my name as his heir or next of kin. The total amount he deposited in the bank account is $5.3 Million (Five Million Three Hundred thousand USA Dollars ). I informed bank that i want to have access to my late father's money. Bank adviced me to bring partner to stand on my behalf so that they can transfer my inherited money because i have no freedom as a refugee. Please help me so that my late father's money will be transfer into your bank account at your country.

My dear, I'm staying in a refugee camp as an orphan, I have no freedom to go outside from the refugee camp, but i can only have access to the Reverend father's office computer to send mail to you. Reverend William David is in charge of the refugee camp, he has sympathy for orphans and refugees, I do not live with him, i live in the women refugee camp hostel. If you want to talk to me please call Reverend telephone: 00221776505757. Call Reverend, tell him that you want to speak with (Angela Aliyu), he will send for me to come and talk to you. Time to call are GMT time: (9:30 AM TO 5:00 P.M.). I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Yours lovely,
Miss Angela

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Layla James/Toure; <laylajamestoure@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Contact me yesterday in WD 2x as

ladybeauty
- 26 y/o woman (1986 March 06)
- from Dakar, Senergal, Senegal
- English, French,
- seeking a man from 21 to 31 y/o

Hi handsome,My name is Layla, i am new to this site looking for a friend i am simple loving caring lady if you don't mind send me a message directly to my email address for us to know each other better,
laylajamestoure@yahoo.com

Greeting my dear,
Thank for your mail,
How is your day my dear, I guess nice,
mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal,
My name is Layla James from Cote D' Ivoire (26) by age but age does not matter,
i'm 5' 9" tall, Fair in complexion,
single never married I am presently residing here in Dakar Senegal.

I am a young lady with a kind and open heart,i value honesty,openness,truth,sincerity and mutuality,i dislike lies,selfishness and egoism, i believe that love will rescue our world, I find myself as a romantic,sensitive and kind person,i believe that every one is kind and responsive.

I consider myself to be an optimistic and purposeful person,i have faith in my success,faith makes our hopes stronger and convinces us of existence of the things that we can't see,i am searching of true love,i am sure if the feelings are true no distance can destroy them,I enjoy my life,but life can't be complete if you don't have a person to share it with,
Hoping To Hear From You soon,please don't forget to send me your photo,
thanks and take care of your self,
Layla James.

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victoria Leo Stevens; <victorialeostevens@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Dear Good Friend,

Just quite a long silent.With hope all is well with you and your family over there, i wish to inform you that i have finally achieved the project of which i contacted you to come forward to assist me on. A Paraguay by name Andrew Blesser mind was touched to effect the project by assisting both financial and morally to transfer the fund to account in his country Paraguay.Recently, i am in Paraguay taking treatment because i was advised to try their hospital on matters concerning Diabetes and high blood pressure problem.

I may not be communicating with you always as i will be going under major surgical operation and of which i am not sure of surviving.No matter what the situation may look like i still give thanks to God for everything because he answered my prayer by keeping me alive to witness that this money was used for the future of my children and my new family.

However, my mind was touched to appreciate your effort with the sum of $450,000 in making sure that this noble transaction was accomplished, though you couldn't make it but i understood your sincere mind and willingness to assist and that's why i have drafted a check of $450,000 Dollars to compensate you and also to appreciate your eagerness. Right now you have to contact my solicitor whom i have handed the cashier's check of $450,000 to release it to you as i have prepared the check with your information.

Contact Reverend Tom Steve.
Email: reverendfathertomsteve@yahoo.com
TeL: +221-776-733-823

Contact him and you have to make a choice of the safer means of sending the check to you, this is because i can not send out money through any means out here in Paraguay, there are no western union office nor money gram in Paraguay for easy sending and receiving of funds. Confirm to me as soon as you receive this cashier's check,so that i can know that the Reverend Pastor really delivered it to you.

Thanks and God bless you.

Respectfully,

Miss Victoria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Ben; <jessicaben630@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:44 pm

From yesterday in 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/jesilove200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jesilove200

i am looking girl

I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

It is my pleasure to write this letter to you. I Am searching for a man who understand the meaning of love as Trust.

if you really have interested on me please kindly contact me(jessicaben630@yahoo.com)
So that I will send my picture to you then we can start know more about each other. Bless. jessica

(jessicaben630@yahoo.com)

Dearest Love
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day, i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is jessica .I am 24 years old girl 5'8" tall and single and never been married, i am from Post LIBERIAN , LIBERIAN in Africa and presently residing in the missionary here in Senegal where i ran for refugee due to the political civil war in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this missionary and i really need encouraging from you and good advice in my life.

My late father Dr. JOHN BEN, who was CEO of (Ellison Technical Industrial Company Plc), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country, Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

My language is english and speak english,i like reading,swimming and playing basketball.
I would like to know more about you, your likes, dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again,
I remain yours,
JESSICA .

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Blessing Mendy; <blessing.mendy@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:29 pm

From WD last Night

blessing4
- 24 y/o woman (1987 August 03)
- from Albany, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hello my dearst, How are you doing, im Bless mendy single lady looking for that honest man that have the heart of love that is willing to build a seriours relationship with me i know that we have not met before but it take just a day to meet someone a life time to forget i dont care about your age or distance what really matter is love and trust in a good relationship, if you are willing to know me here is my email for a communication(blessing.mendy@yahoo.com)

Hello My Dearest xxxxxxx
How are you doing today? Hope all is well. I am more than happy in your reply to my facebook. It is very hot now over here in Dakar Senegal. In this orphanage Home , we are only allowed to go out only once in every week. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God grace I will come out here soon. I am allowed by cardinal to use church internet office two times a day to check my mail because he knows about my situation here in the camp we are not allow to go out. If you call me i will be the most happiest woman on earth because i want to hear your voice.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev Father Antonio, who is the Priest of (S. Lucia a Piazza d’Armi) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. For your information age is just a number and age got nothing to do in a relationship and it will never be a bearer in our life.

The Cardinal office telephone number is (+221 774282718) please when you call ask of Miss Blessing Mendy from Sudan and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. Here is where I am sending you email at church office. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. I was present when i saw my mother killed with 6months pregnant.

Please listen to this I have my late father's Deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading Bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $2.5M (two Million five hundred thousand United State Dollars).
Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here, as a refugee I am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me.

However, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking.

My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said, from 12.30noon to 4.30pm(12.30Gmt-16.30Gmt), I have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest. I am attaching my picture again for you to see me. Please send me yours to know you too.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Blessing Mendy

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS5
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Pic already posted 16/05/12

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Binta Johnson; <bintajohnson@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Ireland. Presently I am in Ireland for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev Father of the camp whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Evans Williams and his email address is: revevanswilliamsckc@yahoo.com

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because its yours and i kept it for you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to Rev Evans Williams on your behalf to receive that cheque. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Take care of yourself and bye for now, please don't forget to contact me when you are through with that.
Yours faithfully
Binta.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Ibrahima; <mercylove281@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Username: babelove

Email: mercylove281@yahoo.com

User IP 41.208.186.6

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS4
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Full Name
babelove

About me
I am looking for a lovely and caring young man with a good heart to share with him a real and unconditional love. I believe in reality of love, let walk it out for our heart desire, so i love a beautifully things but nothing is beautiful unless you found some one whom you will share it with, some with a good health to dialog the issue love with.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mercy; <sweetymercy682@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Username: sweetymercy

Email: sweetymercy682@yahoo.com

User IP 68.168.131.199

Carat Networks Inc
OrgId: CLEAR-73
Address: 2-140 King St. East
Address: Suite 311
City: Hamilton
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: L8N 1B2

Full Name
sweetymercy682yahoo.com

About me
I am looking for a lovely and caring young man with a good heart to share with him a real and unconditional love. I believe in reality of love, let walk it out for our heart desire, so i love a beautifully things but nothing is beautiful unless you found some one whom you will share it with, some with a good health to dialog the issue love with.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
newyork

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rita Odily; <odily_rita@yahoo.com>

Postby mdgposter » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:15 am

Hello folks,
ok just going through the BuddiesConnect membership - One member posts exact picture on this thread posted by pokemon91 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:14 am - Buddies connect id cumba - name Cynthia Cumba - person posts the following status update on their profile :

Hello, I am Cynthia.
How are you ? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.Please I
went through your profile at www . buddiesconnect . com)and i read it and took
interest in it,please if you don't mind i will like you to write me on this
ID(cynthia.cumba@hotmail.com) hope to hear from you soon,and I will be
waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you.
Lots of love
Cynthia.

--------
end of status update
--------

see you
mdgposter

Return to “Black Females”