It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

African scammers posing as white women.
Instinct121
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jenet Carlson: Yahoo ID - jenet_carlson@ymail.com

Postby Instinct121 » Wed May 30, 2012 12:12 am

There is someone who claims to be in Nigeria who has contacted me through facebook and has opted to use Yahoo Messenger for communications.

I believe this person to be an attempted scammer, and I figured I should let everyone else be aware. I did the image search as well and I think I know the real name of the individual in the pictures, but I don't see a point to disclosing that.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php? ... 3798581981" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003675447699" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... et.carlson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 3555885983" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 3158861221" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The yahoo ID is:

jenet_carlson@ymail.com

Jenet Carlson: Yahoo ID - jenet_carlson@ymail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Alison Angel

Postby Marisa » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:06 am

booted off DnM:

username: jessical
email: djessicahemphill@yahoo.com
student, Native American

IP address: 69.65.15.73 - proxy

Description:
I would like to meet a nice, friendly, attractive, romantic woman, I am looking for good man for rest of my life to live a happy life together with my man. I wish to find kind, honest, generous, that have sense of humor, that doesn't get angry easily, good woman. he should be sincere and trustworthy who's seriously seeking love and willing to take up responsibility. I am not looking for a 100% perfect man, but I am looking for someone who's willing to love me with her 100% heart. If you are serious enough in love and consider yourself a caring and trustworthy man, just feel free to leave me a message here. But if you are just playing around, please do not disturb me and Thanks for reading through this small message. perhaps, you'll be the right one to have the right click.:)playing around, please do not disturb me, I appreciate your interests,but i am afraid i don't have time to waste, I value efficient mutual communication more than anything else, I guess that's the first politeness you can show, right? Thanks! waiting for you soon. I don't set standards just be you. the real you!! I am not here to change you..I believe if you love someone you can embrace all of her personality and whatever she is..one important thing is we believe to each other..she will be there through good and bad times...a woman who can stay forever and wants to spend his next years to me though hair may turn to gray. I prepare mature woman since i can find her mature in decision making and emotionally. a woman that will be there when i need someone,someone that will not be scared to hold my hands, cuddle and show some affection towards me. someone that enjoys quiet nights in and can also stay by my side,if you can do romantic things then that is a huge plus..not into time waster,or people that just want a one night stand.

Also on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003917569017" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jessica Josphine Hemphill
Worked at sak james may n employ stuart how in top gear
Studied at ITE College Central, MacPherson Campus
Lives in Chicago, Illinois
From Round Lake, Illinois

About Jessica Josphine
I believe in the truth and honest of love..,i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality...i am looking for Honest,God fearing,loyal,trustworthy and intelligent person..i am
looking for something long term relationship.

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 am

next attempt:

username: mar567
email: jmary567@yahoo.com
Bisexual

IP address: 65.255.37.153 or 141.0.10.37 - opera mini

Description:

I was told by my friends that am getting better and am so beutiful and i should go and find some one that can be love of my life the are the one also that introduce me to these sites and i dont want to stay long in these sites if you know that you will be the love of my life you can add me to my private mail jmary567@yahoo.com i will be expecting you I LOVE YOU......

Pictures of Alison Angel.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jenny; <rodwell_jenny@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Just now from 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/Jennylove12" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jennylove12

Rodwell_jenny@yahoo.com is here for marriage.

I am a:Woman
Birthday:05.09.1982
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello,i'm jenny i'm here for marriage.check my profile if yu are intrested add me on yahoo messanger rodwell_jenny@yahoo.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Melissa Smith; <melissasmith407@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:35 am

Username: melcuty

Email: melissasmith407@yahoo.com

User IP 41.155.34.207

STARCOMMS-20081218
Dial pool subnet for Lagos subscribers
Admin IT
Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu

Full Name
melissa smith

About me
my name is melissa smith am a cute,caring and humble lady,i mode am a professional in female clothes model with a straight lovely body

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
brooklyn

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
model

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Janet Fredrick; <janet.castle19@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Username: castle27

Email: janet.castle19@gmail.com

User IP 199.192.203.193

Continuum Data Centers, LLC.
OrgId: CONTI-81
Address: 835 Oak Creek Dr.
City: Lombard
StateProv: IL
PostalCode: 60148

Full Name
Janet Fredrick

About me
My real name is Janet Fredrick i am 29years am 5"4,with 1 baby girl who is 6years old her name is Tracy and 128lbs,.with a blonde hair , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more have blonde hair and brown eye.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
West Muskogee

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
student

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katy Dion; <katy_dion@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:12 am

Username: katydion

Email: katy_dion@yahoo.com

User IP 197.255.173.220

SPECTRANET-INET-WIMAX_DYN_ALLOC
Dynamically Allocated to WIMAX Customers
9 B Kwara Street
Osborne Estate
Lagos
Ikoyi
Nigeria

Full Name
katydion

About me
am a very humble lady and God fearing i hate cheating and want who is trustworthy hello, just new here looking for love, i viewed your profile and got interested in you if you don't mind you can contact my personal id my id is katy_dion@yahoo.com

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
florida

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
executive manager

Sexual Orientation
Homosexual

Email give a Hit in FB but no Information there

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:23 am

Hello folks,
I have been going through the BuddiesConnect and one member uses a stolen picture of Alison Angel. I had trouble verifying it sort of looks like another celebrity but I confirmed it as exact picture is at the alisonangel dot net website . I do not want to say the exact address but know it. You can look it up yourself. - BuddiesConnect id kingshelen38 - Name - Kings Helen - no valuable status updates on their profile - Profile data - Gender Female - Birthday June 12, 1985 - Contact Information - Facebook kings helen (deleted) - Personal Details - About Me cool gentle and loving

--------
end of profile data
--------

the person posts the following picture on their profile :

one other peculiarity is kingshelen38@yahoo.com email address I checked with the Romancescam email checker, well person uses as picture in messenger the exact picture as posted by IceFM on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:01 pm . So I suspect but can not prove that kingshelen38@yahoo.com is the email address for the above mentioned BuddiesConnect member. I did check the email address at Facebook and here is the person's profile data:

Name - Kings Helen - Television - dont mess with an angel - Basic Information - About Kings COOL GENTLE LOVING WHO IS LOOKING FOR A REAL GUY THAT IS VERY GOOD ON BED - Sex Female

--------
end of profile data
--------

the person posts the following picture to their profile :

See you
mdgposter

EDIT : Kings Helen active again in FB https://www.facebook.com/kings.helen?ref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , m

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Wealsh; <jerrywealsh@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Username: jerrywealsh

Email: jerrywealsh@yahoo.com

User IP 82.128.8.158

INET-MLTL
CDMA 1x Dialup Pool
IP Admin-RIPE
Multilinks Telecommunications Limited
231 Adeola Odeku Str.
Victoria Island,
Lagos,
Nigeria

Full Name
jerry wealsh

About me
i am loving, caring, easy going person, God fearing person, i do not smoke nor drink alcohol......i like pets and i love cooking and i love children as well.....i hate lies and the liars.....thanks!

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
texas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
business

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Here the real Face of Jerry from FB.

Afolabi Femi........30 Friends

http://www.facebook.com/afolabi.femi.969" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Name used = Seidu Fati

email address = seidufati86@yahoo.com

IP Address: 172.162.80.65
Hostname: ACA25041.ipt.aol.com
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region:
Guessed City:
IP Latitude: 38
IP Longitude: -97
Organization: America Online
ISP Provider: America Online

header =

Received: from [172.162.80.65] by web121504.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:50:25 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1345834225.54190.YahooMailClassic@web121504.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:50:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: WAYN

second email IP

IP Address: 197.251.150.110
Hostname: 197.251.150.110
IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Greater Accra
Guessed City: Accra
IP Latitude: 5.55
IP Longitude: -0.2167
Organization: Ghana Telecom
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

email header =

Received: from [197.251.150.110] by web121501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 25 Aug 2012 00:17:36 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1345879056.72184.YahooMailClassic@web121501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 00:17:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: about me

email contents =

Am here looking for a life partner for a long term relationship and first we have to be friends to get to know more about each other and see where this will lead us to and 36 years of age and you?No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age I was living with my Love man in Houston and he Cheated on me and drive me back to my Home Town and right now am living in Ghana ..Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work right I've been cheated and hurt by one man and since then i told my Granny that i will never fall in love again but she proved to me wrong by telling me that not all men are the same and that i will should be loved again Am not here for games or to play around so I want you to be honest and upfront with me from this beginning to get to know more about each other and see where this will lead us to nice to hear from you soon and i will like you to tell me more about you

3 pics I didn't see on RS attached.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:15 pm

helloi am single i am 32 i am looking for a honest and caring guy to love...marianajohnson48@yahoo.com is my yahoo IM add me so we can chat

Full Name
mariana johnson
More
About me
I'm a quiet, kind, loyal... A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema.personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable,sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic .My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable Woaman. Which would require my emotional heat, capable to like and respect the woman. I have to let you know aswell, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don't have any boyfriend at present now and am not in any serious relationship. am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I doesn’t lack anything... I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs......
Come from
United States
Registered
Yesterday, 3:50 pm
City, State, Province
anderson,south carolina,29625
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
nurse
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: marianajohnson48@yahoo.com

Received from: 197.255.165.210 Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:10 am

rosa on waydate
- 28 y/o woman
- from Oxford, North Carolina, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 22 to 32 y/o

Description:
am single never been married before am looking for someone who s completely honest someone who s ready to commit to a long term relationship..

junkmail:
How are you doing today,It's really nice reading your profile..you sound extremely cool ,You seems like someone i will like to get to know more better and see how things goes..I am single never been married before am looking for someone who s completely honest someone who s ready to commit to a long term relationship..I have been cheated on before and i don't want such thing to happen to me anymore..I will look forward to hear from you soon..You can also hit me up on chat here on yahoo messenger or send me an email and tell me more about yourself..here s my id rosadominic72@yahoo.com

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia.

Name used = Elizbeth Randy

Email = randyelizbeth97@yahoo.com

IP Address: 172.129.126.34
Hostname: AC817E22.ipt.aol.com
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region:
Guessed City:
IP Latitude: 38
IP Longitude: -97
Organization: America Online

header =

Received: from [172.129.126.34] by web122905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:39:44 PDT

References: <8CF752E4EDCE13C-1414-13F96@webmail-d195.sysops.aol.com>
Message-ID: <1349901584.4699.YahooMailNeo@web122905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:39:44 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Elizbeth Randy <randyelizbeth97@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Zorpia

email sent =

Anyway let me try and tell u a little about me and tell me how you feel about me...Well i am Elizbeth from Green Bay,WI...USA and I'm 32.....Am the only daughter for my father but my Mom born only me and am staying with my mom since i lost my dad.... she is the one am staying with in Nigeria .I just came back from UK for my PHD in Nursing but am not working presently because i want to get settled with a man of my life before i get a job and i know that is time now .Am tried of been alone now and i cant wait to settle with a man of my life. .I like to make jokes and i like sense of humor...I like to cuddle and i like to go to kitchen to get somethings done and i like to cook...I like to watch football...I like to make someone happy and i hate lies and i hate stealing ..I like to give and I like to swim...My favorite music is hip hop and gospel and my favorite piz za is ham and pineapple..My favorite color is blue and My best food is noodles and roasted chicken.. ...i like to going beach and watch sport...i like everything except cheating and lier...I am outgoing and fun loving. I am caring, thoughtful, and a good listener. I have never cheated on a partner. I have been cheated on, so I know how it feels! Most of the time I am laid back and easy going, but can sometimes get all worked up over nothing! I have the ability to laugh at myself though, and accept constructive criticism.I am easy going and fun-loving. I have an outgoing personality. I am a conservative Christian, but not religious.Spiritual instead. I am looking for a best friend to fall in love with. Not interested in dating around;playing the field.I am passionate,loving,caring,truthful and trustworthy...I am an attentive, loving, communicative, gentle, patient, affectionate, playful and passionate person....Am a woman with good manners and God fearing woman always caring for someone who is ready to make love with me and take good care of myself (O.K. so I'm addicted to chocolate). I hike, camp,...I love music, and I love being around people. If I am down or depressed, I can listen to my favorite music, or get out of self by doing something for someone else...or just going for a walk in the mall hope to hear from you soon thanks.
Elizbeth.

It sent 3 pics, one already posted in this thread.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:37 am

freshlady123@yahoo.com

freshlady123
I am looking for a protective, caring man who knows how to treat and respect woman.
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
My Profession: Student
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
giving with a sense of humor. understanding honest and faithful
loving
my partner is caring

About Me
am single sexy loving honest faithful cheerful girl with a sense of humor for oneself and others. understanding obedient open minded loyal and romantics looking for serious understanding man for real love

yahoo avatar

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Name used = Sharon Penny

emai addy = sharon_storm777@yahoo.com

172.129.155.65 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 172.129.155.65
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 38.0000
IP address longitude: -97.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: America Online

header =

Received: from [172.129.155.65] by web114416.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 15 Oct 2012 21:55:38 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,SGVsbG8gaSBIb3BlIHUgR2V0IFRoaXMgZnJvbSBzaGFyb24gZmxldGNoZXIgT24gWm9ycGlhLmNvbQEwAQEBAQ--
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
Message-ID: <1350363338.63134.YahooMailNeo@web114416.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 21:55:38 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Sharon Penny <sharon_storm777@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello This is sharon from Zorpia

email sent =

Hello i Hope u Get This from sharon fletcher :-o On Zorpia.com

one pic attached.

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”