scammers with pictures of Bella from FH

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: scammers with pictures of Bella from FH

Postby Scambuster? on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Here is another update. She is on facebook posted as Lara Orwell. here is the link to here page. (http://www.facebook.com/orwelllara). Apparently she is deaf and lost here parents at a young age. Something about inheriting a factor in the U.K but can't afford the internet.
Scambuster?
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Its only another fake Profile in FB. For a check there count only a Emailaddress but no Pic. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:49 pm

I agree with you, Ice

so what about orwelllara@yahoo.com
FB profile is accessible with this email address :D
Lara Orwell

she's on wireclub too with this pic
viewtopic.php?p=64087#p64087
orwelllara
32 • Single • Female
I am Lara by name a young Lady,single never married and no kids,I am from Colorado,United State.I am 100% Christian lady and i am a very intelligent,caring, giving, open-minded, understanding, romantic, loving, sensitive, good listener and i love God. I try to treat people the same way i would like to be treated.
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby loneman on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:01 am

HI A MAN THAT TOLL THAT THE ARE TRUE PHOTOS OF LOVE YOUNG WOMAN THAT LIVING IN NIGERIA AS HER PHOTO BE SHOWING EVERY SITE THAT LONE WOMAN LOOKING FOR MAN ON THE INTERNET AS SEE PHOTO BACK AS 2006 TO 2012 WITH NAME CALL MARY JANET OR MARRY JANET, OR JANET MARRY OR JANET COLE AS HAVE LIVING THE USA AND ENGLAND AND AUSTRALIA AND THE AGES START FROM 23OLD , 26 OLD ,32 OLD AND 45 OLD IN ALL AGES , AND THAT MUM LIVING JANET WAS BRON IN THE USA DUE PASSPORT FOR NIGERIA AND USA BUT WANT LOTS OF MONEY TO HELP GO HOME BACK TO AUSTRALIA.
loneman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:08 pm

mary sugar - marysugar4ever@yahoo.com

Header:

Received: from [46.165.211.57] by web110415.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 24 Sep 2012 05:11:13 PDT

IP Address:

Hostname: hosted-by.scopehosts.com
IP Country: Germany
IP Country Code: DEU
IP Continent: Europe
IP Region:
Guessed City:
Organization: Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)
ISP Provider: Leaseweb Germany GmbH (previously netdirekt e. K.)

Email:

How are u doing and hope everything is cool n well with u. im so sorry for this late responds and i want u to know that have been having some problem my internet but i guess it getting much better now.im fine thanks so much for all your sweet words and i really like u so much and im looking forward to get to know n learn more about u..im a very single woman with no kids and have not been to anyt marriage before.im a very honest caring kind and open minded woman with a loyal minded.i was born in a very good christian home and i want to get to know n learn more n more about u.all i seek is a very nice man who im going to spend the rest of my life with in happiness and fullest of joy.. i added u to my yahoo messenger and im looking forward to chat with u online.i will be on yahoo messenger waiting for u.if there is anything that u really want to know more about me ask me ok.i will send u an email again. hope to hear from u soon. love janet
Hello,

My full name is janet cole, im 30 years old single woman with no kids.. im honest caring kind and open minded woman.i was born and bred up in the family of cole in new south wales very close to the sidney in australia.im honest caring kind and open minded woman and i was born in a christan family,im looking for a very nice man who is honest caring kind and open minded someone who im going to spend the rest of my life with.

Im 5.7 fit tall with brown hair and brown eye,im5.7 fit tall with average slim body.I enjoy singing karaoke, playing darts, dancing, country music, fishing, playing golf occasionally, camping, outdoor activities, riding bikes and cooking out on the grill. I drink beer occasionally and do not smoke. I believe in treating a lady with respect and enjoy cuddling with her watching movies or just being together. That's just a little about me, I hope to know more about you and if there is anything else you would like to know, please let me know. Hope to hear back from you soon. Look forward to talking with you and getting to know each other better. Take Care, till next time.Janet

Pictures:

Somewhere Southeast in North America........
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby talking flowers on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:44 am

ANOTHER FAKE DATING SITE PROFILE

Fashion model 'JC'

USERNAME
Janet Cole
(The name Janet Cole has been used in many fraudulent emails and usernames)

COMMENT
Although the above picture is not a picture of 'BELLA FROM FH', the email address used by the fraudulent romance scamming imposter, is also used in conjunction with the stolen pictures of fashion model 'JC'

EMAIL ADDRESS
marysugar4ever@yahoo.com

FAKED DATING SITE PROFILE
http://thetwilightsaga.com/profile/janetcole273
Beware of fake dating sites on-line..! You never know for sure who the person is behind the picture you are seeing.There are now 'criminal gangs' posing as models both male and female upon these sites... All of them impostors...!
talking flowers
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby talking flowers on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:13 am

talking flowers wrote:ANOTHER FAKE DATING SITE PROFILE

Fashion model 'JC'

USERNAME
Janet Cole
(The name Janet Cole has been used in many fraudulent emails and usernames)

COMMENT
Although the above picture is not a picture of 'BELLA FROM FH', the email address used by the fraudulent romance scamming imposter, is also used in conjunction with the stolen pictures of fashion model 'JC'

EMAIL ADDRESS
marysugar4ever@yahoo.com

FAKED DATING SITE PROFILE
http://thetwilightsaga.com/profile/janetcole273

Beware of fake dating sites on-line..! You never know for sure who the person is behind the picture you are seeing.There are now 'criminal gangs' posing as models both male and female upon these sites... All of them impostors...!
talking flowers
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby talking flowers on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:29 pm

FAKED DATING SITE PROFILES of aka 'Bella from Fashion Hawaii'

A VIDEO COLLECTION OF FAKED PROFILE PICTURES USED BY THE IMPOSTORS LISTED IN THE LINKS ABOVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPvrhvAiz0

COMMENT ON WEBSITE LINKING
Unfortunately this website would not allow a 'collection of the links' to each of the pictures portrayed in the above video to be posted. Those hundred or so dating site links may or may not have had a virus attached to it.

There are several advantages to posting these links. For one those phoney dating sites usually end up 'shut down, and for those that are not shut down the fraudster eventually changes his avatar and in doing so mistakenly reveals 'his or hers' true identity..!
talking flowers
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia = http://www.zorpia.com/JennyJones1224

Username: JennyJones1224
Name: Jenny

Name used = jenny jones

email addy = jenlonely346@ymail.com

IP Address: 74.63.241.142
Hostname: 142-241-63-74.static.reverse.lstn.net
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: Texas
IP City: Dallas
IP Latitude: 32.7791
IP Longitude: -96.8028
Organization: Limestone Networks

header =

Return-Path: <jenlonely346@ymail.com>
Received: from nm8.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm8.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com [77.238.189.23])
by mtain-di12.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id 00826380000CE
for>; Mon, 10 Dec 2012 11:44:03 -0500 (EST)
Received: from [77.238.189.52] by nm8.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Dec 2012 16:43:38 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.243] by tm5.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Dec 2012 16:43:38 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1008.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Dec 2012 16:43:38 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Received: from [74.63.241.142] by web132505.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 10 Dec 2012 16:43:37 GMT

email sent =

Hello Dear,

How are you and how you doing?i am Jenny by name and you send me your email address from the Dating site and i will be glad if you can send me a mail telling me about yourself and what you are looking for online and send me some of your pictures....I will be glad to read back from you and i will tell you about myself as well in return...

Hope to read back from you

Jenny

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Neale; <jessicaneale01@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Username: jessica001

Email: jessicaneale01@yahoo.com

User IP 108.59.8.131

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

Full Name
jessica neale

About me
I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema. my personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic am looking for a serious relationship

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
chicago IL

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Asian

Occupation
Nurse

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Latest email.

IP Address: 197.242.100.238
Hostname: 197.242.100.238
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Lagos
IP City: Lagos
IP Latitude: 6.4531
IP Longitude: 3.3958
Organization: Spectranet Limited
ISP Provider: SPECTRANET LIMITED

header =

Received: from [197.242.100.238] by web132504.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:01:26 GMT

email sent =

Hello Dear , its nice to hear back from you and thanks for sharing part of your time with me,dear i expect you to be honest sincere and trustworthy to me, ......Let me tell you more about myself and my brother...i once had a relationship with a guy called David and that was when i was still i England,David loves me and i loves him too and we both were in the relationship for 2 years but thereafter he died in an auto accident and that was how the relationship ended..
I have not been able to find any true love since David died until now..after the death of David,i was so sad and depressed and feel as if the world has come to an end..suddenly my elder brother asked me if i would like to go with him in North Carolina??
I then consider going to North Carolina to see another different world entirely and since when i have been living in North Carolina,i have not been able to find that special someone that truly loves me for who i am... all they seems wanted is my body and i am not into that because making love without true love and affection for each other makes no senses to me..
Yours let me tell you more about my self let me tell you that i like all sort of music expect rap and i should tell you that a relationship is based on trust, honesty and sincerity cos without these nothing is not ever going to work out and i should tell you that i am a lady that walk with God intervention not that i am too religious but i do things the right way and the right time they are suppose to be done,i have been heart broken so many times by younger men and i am scared cos i don't want this my little heart got hurted anymore neither do i want a man that will just take an advantage of me.. men that i have met only wants my body and i am not into that cos i care so much for my body and other people...
I am very honest, faithful, caring , and open minded person. I am looking to find a good friendship first and hopefully build a long lasting relationship from there. I love to travel, outdoors, sports, dancing, love shooting pool, romantic walks sun tanning and beaches. I hate men that play mind games with women and you know who you are!!!, I am looking for someone that is very honest, good communication skills in there relationships, faithful, romantic, good personality, loves to smile and have fun..I want you to know that i don't plan to live in North Carolina for life and i want you to know that i am willing to Relocate to the man of my life,and i am a single lady never married looking for the man of my life...I want you to know that i love driving and i drive a normal simple car and i dance a little bit..I am so sorry to hear about your past and i will be happy if you can be honest to me and make this real i will never hurt you or make you regret loving me and i wish to be with you for the rest of my life..I will bring you Joy,Happiness and Love,Peace back to your life ok.....
i want you to know that i am new in the USA ok i came inside the state last Month on the 16th ok,

I just want to be loved and i will love back in return..Dear I just want a partner that can share mutual respect, trust, sincere concern, and of course lots of love & affection. As far as roles in the relationship are concerned, I do not expect to be waited on hand & foot, but on the other hand, I do not want to be neglected either. I don't even mind if we have our own space every once in a while to do our own thing either by ourselves or with other friends, but we would always keep our relationship as the highest priority. Any disagreements should be resolved as quickly and as amicably as possible---in other words, we should definitely be in at least a truce before bedtime...i will wait to read from you as soon as possible..
Best Wishes,
Jenny.

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Jenny Rose, jenny_rose117@yahoo.com

won't repost the pics which are already several times in this thread
he/she is on :

datecover.com, BP, MDF, abmatch.com, vibesconnect.com
just to mention a few
age rage 31 to 35

jenny_rose117
Seeking a male for anything
Colorado Springs, CO United States
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby electy on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:04 pm

linda_perre1@yahoo.com
linda_pe2@yahoo.com
These are pictures of bella this scammer has used for years.. The last two are who she told me she was in real life. Afte doing a google image search i found these pictures on a site called fanbox.com. There the lady is 28 year old lesbian from california. Lmao. Who fights for stopping human trafficing. She said she was a god girl who doesn't have bad morals....lmfao found pics of her posing topless and the girl had the guts to deny it. Told her i waa not born yesterday. States she is in london england and needs money for various reasons.
electy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Yeah, it´s Nigerian criminals using these stolen pics (and stolen pics from countless other women and men), for nothing than massmailed money requests.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jesicajohnson94@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:57 pm

MDF => http://www.mydailyflog.com/Jessica010_2 ... r/20130419
name: Jessica Johnson / 24 year old, woman from United Kingdom
:) Messaging with Jessica010_27354
Date: 5, Jun 08:34:35
Subiect: Hi Friend
Hello Dear,
How are you doing I am Jessica Johnson from United kingdom. i am a model and also invent planer. I really need to open a model Agency in Poland as i hear it gives more profit there now. so i need you work with me as my contact there in your country while i move on with the project. I will pay you for your assistance ok. pl do get back to me and let me know what you fell about the proposal . Hope to hear from you soonest.
Regards, Jessica
:) Jessica010_27354
thats for writing back. what business can you suggest for me that moves real good in poland? i can even open a company if you have good idea of any business. add me also jesicajohnson94@yahoo.com

/pic shown in this thread/
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females