Scammers with pictures of Rod H.

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: Scammers with pictures of Rod H.

Postby ann61 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:08 am

Yes I am an ass but not a mule, I too have been a victim of Vince Cage & all the pic's on here are all to familar.
I met Vince Cage June 6, 2010 on match.com, I have sent this man alot of money, cashed money orders for him & sent him the money, of course before they came back counterfeit so I had to get a home equity loan, deposited checks in the bank which turned out to be counterfeit the good thing is I didn't send him any money but I still continued to beleive him. For over 2 years I beleived him now how stupid, dumb & crazy is that? My biggest mistake was letting him talk me into saying I knew him to an "investor" as he called her & agreeing to allow her
to send me money & then sending it him in Nigeria. He is a great manipulator he was always saying "what kind of human are you?" I am a good human being I just did all of the wrong things for what I thought was the right reason, love. Now I know what a fool I have been & am going to post all the names associated with any of my dealings with this man in hopes of possibly saving another woman alot of debt & heartache! Jennifer Watts from Sulfur, LA, Kimberly Josh from Ulysses KS, Ian Josh, Tim Zvonik, Eze Dike, Kemi Bode, Isahia Nwoki
ann61
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ann61 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:08 am

He has also used kalamanjosh & rainbownet23
I have reported both profiles

ann61
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lynn8976 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:45 am

JOB WELL DONE, JOB WELL DONE. IN NUMBERS, WE SHALL OVERCOME, AND SHUT HIM DOWN!!!
Lynn8976
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby ann61 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:52 am

HE IS AT IT AGAIN...CRAZYFROGSMILE ON MATCH
EMAIL... DEFYNATE@YAHOO.COM
i HAVE REPORTED HIM
ann61
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:45 am

Email leads to no other profiles.

"He" is an anonymous horde of different individual scammers who among others also use this innocent man´s profile, who knows and does not need to be told. Therefore, "he" will always be appearing in scammer-made fake profiles...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:13 am

facebook.com
Martin Luca
Worked at Construction Engineer
From Lisbon, Portugal
Born on June 24
Male

About Martin
I was born and raised in Portugal, but i base in the united states. am a construction engineer , am into Building of houses and Bridges. :mrgreen:

there is no nature left over in Nigeria with these amounts of bridges

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lynn8976 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Can someone tell me where this email came from. Also, I thought I had blocked my scammer but an email came through from him. This is the first I have heard from him in 3 months..Just when I thought it was over...my gard is back up. I posted the header into ip address locater but nothing came up.

Return-Path: <bearmanwell@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd:
You must have forgotten me..but you never told me what I did wrong ..am in
state
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted Gmail header, deleted poster´s full name and email.
Lynn8976
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Just don´t reply.
Gmail headers often do not work, see final FAQ question.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Baby2012 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:50 am

To all ladies victimized by gorgeous pics of Rod H.:

Like you ladies I was almost a victim of the gorgeous photos of Rod H. The name this scammer used is Nani Meki. From the initial meeting I knew he was a scammer and I was blunt about it to his nose but he hanged on so I ride with the tide. We have been chatting by phone, fb, ym for a month. I was determined to prove to him that he is a scammer but he is stubborn and denied my accusation. So, I sort of danced with the music and tried to do my best for him to fall for me. He never asked any money from me because I warned him from the start that I am not stupid to fall for that scamming techniques of his. However, I gradually fall in love with the pictures and the fatherly or family man image the pics portrayed. So, I started doing research and I google his pic and I discovered he was using different names with the same pics. I soon discovered that the real owner of all the pics he sent to me belonged to Rod H. I messaged Rod H via his FB account about the exploitation of his pics and his son Allen . I enclosed in my messages to Rod H a few videos of myself, Nani & Allen pics which I created as proof but my concerned for his image fall to deaf ears. Instead, Rod H. blocked me from his messages at FB. Since my discovery of the real identity of Nani Meki, I did not stopped communicating with him yet. I did to him what he was trying to do with me. "Falling in love"...That's why our conversation lasted for a month..Then when I noticed that I got his sympathy I gradually started my effort to let him confess as to his agenda towards me and it works!!!! He confessed to me everything about this growing scamming organization in Nigeria. He told me his real identity and his address of residency. We were on WEB CAM at YM with teary-eyed he admitted everything while professing his love for me...In my last conversation with him when he called me, he was actually crying promising to change his ways and begging me not to leave him but I told him I wasnt in loved with the man behind the pics but I was in loved with the pictures. I cooked him with his own oil. Up to this post, he has been trying to contact me but I never responded. I completely cutoff our communication. I am completely satisfied to give him a doze of his own medicine. Scammers are human too and they also fall in love...All he ever got from me was his wasted time and a broken heart!!!! My satisfaction is overwhelming!!!!
Baby2012
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:38 am

He confessed to me everything about this growing scamming organization in Nigeria. He told me his real identity and his address of residency. We were on WEB CAM at YM with teary-eyed he admitted everything while professing his love for me...

feel free to post that all stuff in real scammer face section :)

about contacting real owner of the pic read this viewtopic.php?f=74&t=44613&p=239980
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:09 am

^^
facebook.com/meki.nani

Meki Nani

Collge in Portugal
self employed
Contractor
AM INTO BUILDING OF HOUSES AND BRIDGES
Info
o I was born and Raised in Portugal, but i live in the USA now.. am a Construction Engineer. am into Building of Houses and Bridges. my work makes my travel some times. but am just who i am smiles.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Baby2012 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Yup this is his account in his facebook and after he confessed to me about his identity, he wanted to delete his account but i persuaded him not to because I have sent a message to Rod H. about him and I wanted him to take a look at it. I and Nani been communicating via facebook. In fact we have exchange pics..His christian name is bobby david and he also gave me his real name but cant remember it (hard to pronounce) . He was so jealous of the pic of Nani or Rod in actual that he got mad and delete his profile at FB to punish me and I told him, he will never see me anymore...the following day, he reinstate his account just so that I will communicate with him again . He has been messaging me at fb and calling me at home but I never responded.. but last night, i found a message again from him begging me to respond so I did...I told him...forget about me and that was it...scammers are stubborn..LOL...
Baby2012
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ann61 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:24 pm

yves23946 since you saw him on web cam is he white or black?
Just wondering
ann61
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Baby2012 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:23 am

To ann 61 & lynne:

His name is Bobby David (I guess this is his christian name and nigerian name is Eikhomun Iriogbe. He was a realtor before he joined the scamming business. The address of the scamming business is : Rd. 22, Flat 85, Kaso Housing Estate, Phase I, FCT Abuja, Nigeria 2340 PH# 234-808-2300-333 . He is 33 yrs old, good built and not really bad looking nigerian.. His profile pic is Rod. H. Pics..(all in here)

As I have said, He didnt scammed me with money but my broken heart. Honestly fall in love with the pics coz not only he is good looking but all the pics portrayed him like a family man who loved his son, allen so much...I fall for it hard.
I am very impressed for him as a good father...

Now, my question to both of you Ann & Lynne...Do you loved Rod. H. pics like I did??? honestly???

He is using same pics with the following name at FB:

George Root, tom Lord, Eric Veronesi, Raji Ahmed, Martin Luca, fodor Douglas, Wemi Scoth, willy Scott, Tim Humbleman, allen wilson. To this date, I knew some of this still existed at FB...esp. Meki Nani the name he used for me is still existed coz I begged him not to delete it ( I wanted Rod H. to see it) although, one time he disabled the account in an attempt to let me forget Rod's pic coz he wanted me to focus to him and fall in love with him) But I told him if he will delete it, He will never see me again, so he reinstated it back) but, I ceased communicating with him. My last message to him, I told him to forget me...LOL!!!
Baby2012
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ann61 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:42 am

I think I can speak for both of us: YES
The real Rod Hobbs lives in Virginia Beach, Virginia
Lynn has met him
We knew him as Vincent Cage & his son's name was michael
ann61
New Poster

Bookmark and Share