Raymond Reeves, raycray11@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Stephen Ruddock, stephen.rud48@live.com

Postby Bix on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:43 am

badoo
Extislove 50, Los Angeles, CA
About me
I am a nice and kind man with a sweet smile that always comes from my heart! I am an intelligent, sociable, family-oriented, faithful, reliable, optimistic, gentle and happy man. I love children and have respect towards old people. Family values serve me as the sense of being. I am looking for and able to create a family happiness, a warm and loving relationship on the basis of mutual respect and … understanding. I believe in living for each other!
Looking for
I look for a woman with whom we will start relationships from common interests, understanding and friendship. Of course it will be great if my woman does not have bad habits and his character is calm. I like easy-going women with good sense of humor and ability to be serious and responsible in certain situations.

EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Wilson, thomas.wilson2010@hotmail.com

Postby Bix on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:21 pm

badoo.com/01220309700
Thomas 52, New York, NY
About me
I am a person who wants to find a partner to live together and to form a home. I love cinema, sports, go out with friends, mountains, sea and travel. I am very loyal and affectionate to my partner, I think it is very important and sincerity as well. Although I am unmarried, I know what it is to live as a couple, because I have been a few years living with a partner. That helped me know that what … I want now is to find a partner and, finally, reach the marriage.
Looking for
Well, I'm looking for a person who is born and lived in Europe, preferably in Eastern Europe, affectionate and sympathetic. Who knows what she wants, like want to live, and who wants to form a partnership or a marriage and is prepared for to do it. I want a woman honest, loyal and good loving your partner. A couple or marriage that really have good relationship, I think that it is the best thing … you can spend. No matter how old, but, for me is very important that this person live in Europe

Am now in Afghanistan working on my last mission thomas.wilson2010@hotmail.com
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Found Another Of The Same Person

Postby s_amanda on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:41 am

He also goes by Peter Ruddock and sadly scammed my mom for 2000 dollars! Thank god I had went through her email and saw the messages and intercepted before this ass could scam her for more! I did so much investigating and then it accured to me, get the email header and track it back to the source! Which I did and sadly it took me back to Ghana! My poor mom when I got her on the phone was very upset, first she didnt want to listen to me, then started to make up stuff to defend her fake internet lover! But no matter what she threw at me, I had something to more to make her stay quite and listen!

I feel so bad for my mother! All she wants to do is to find that someone whom she can spend the rest of her life with! But all she got was 2000 dollars down the potty!

Here is what you do everybody!

Go to this website:
http://whatismyipaddress.com/trace-email

Then go to your email, before clicking on the email the person sent you, right click it, then click on, if Yahoo mail: View Header, if Hotmail: View message source. Copy all of that and paste it into the box thats says: Headers! Then click Get source! Scroll down and it will show the where that person is!

Here is the one I found for my mom!

The email address he used for my mother is ruddockpeter46@hotmail.com
his avatar

This is what he had told my mother to get her to send the 2000 dollars:

Hello my dearest ------- i missed you so much thinking about you allot honey.My love i have something very important to tell you..
i have got some issues that i want to discuss with you.This issue makes me feel uncomfortable here and i want to share that with you..It is all about a package that is with Mr Gideony the customs officer.This Package has to be to deliver to you .Babe Mr Gideony says unfortunately its cant be the customs officers of Ghana are saying that they don't allow to take money to another country unless they exchange it to another product and i want to ask you if that will be OK with you babe... but i think the only thing i let Mr Gideony to help us exchange it to another thing so that if it delivered it to you,know this package is precious to us and it our life as well...Babe i would like us to put our mind together and bring some thing bather .All that i think is to get a Lawyer who can help us.the Lawyer was asked me about how much the Anti Terrorist Certificate is going to cost and it has to be charged from the UN office and then send over to the package laundering Office for confirmation,which Mr Gideony will ensure that the money is of no illegal mean.so babe all that they need now is about $1000 to help out of this.babe you know all this am doing is going to help both of us in the further.so pls try your best so that you can send this money to Mr Gideony for him to ship the package to you asa.Honey i want this package to get to you before i get to on 25th of this month.I CANT LIVE WITH YOU BABE.....take care and have a good sound sleep.Am sorry we cant chat this night cos i will be on patrol.I will be waiting to hear from you.I LOVE YOU..

Your Husband

Peter.

Sadly my mother was scammed just days before this one as well for another 1000 dollars!

My mother is the sweetest person out there and would do anything to help someone! She didnt deserve this! :(
Last edited by minerva on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add avatar
Psychobilly Ghoulina Gal
s_amanda
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Raymond Reeves, raycray11@hotmail.com

Postby minerva on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 am

welcome to RS and thanks for the post :)
i'm sorry that your mother got scam :( but she is lucky has you in her side. and you do the right thing.
i understand how you feel and what your mother felt now after knew the true. you both not alone.
lot of us ever in your shoes right now. and please feel free to bring your mother here so she can read and learn everything here. and she will find a friends too. and you both can post about your feeling in advice and support section too :)

feel free to post all you have about this scammer like his new pic, an address of the money to send, etc. that will safe other :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:54 am

ruddockpeter46@hotmail.com lead to FB as

Peter Mimi Ruddock
Went to Army Public SchoolLives in Cuba, United StatesKnows English, Italian

Basic Information
About Peter I am a very outgoing man who loves to have fun, I love the outdoors, traveling, spontaneous road trips, nice quiet walks, romantic dinners,reading,going out with friends, dancing, writing poems, listening to music and relaxing at home. I am new to this, hoping to start a new life and find happiness, here is somethings about me.I am always willing to try something new
Sex Male

he only have one friend King Jowel from acrra, could be he is the real face of ruddock :thinking:
https://www.facebook.com/king.jowel
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby s_amanda on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:05 am

Sadly I also brought this up to my mother! But the other sad thing is, another email address someone else pulled up also comes back to another facebook with same photos! and Ghana it is once again!
Psychobilly Ghoulina Gal
s_amanda
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby s_amanda on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:08 am

You can also file a complaint with he FBI via the internet!

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I do my research, trust me! :D
Psychobilly Ghoulina Gal
s_amanda
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby s_amanda on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:12 am

And omfg I just saw what you posted there! And look at all that money he has in the pictures!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Yes Yes I think we have our man right here! Ill look into this some more!
Psychobilly Ghoulina Gal
s_amanda
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:16 am

sure i trust you amanda :) and this scammer is already listed here for long. no wonder if he is everywhere.
can you post also his other email ID( if he have ) coz you said that you checked his other email too.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby s_amanda on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:21 am

ruddockpeter46@yahoo.com

Thats the one he uses to send instant messages to my mother!
Psychobilly Ghoulina Gal
s_amanda
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:26 am

ok, thank you :) hope your mom can accept it and feel better. time will heal her :)
feel free to PM any mods or admin here if you need help :)
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby s_amanda on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:43 pm

I had a long conversation with this ass on my mothers instant messenger! Here it is!
For my mothers privacy, I put lines where her name or user name is!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is ----- daughter I just sent your IP address to the FBI and the The Inspector General of Police (IGP) which is the head of the Ghana Police service! I also have your facebook account http://www.facebook.com/king.jowel! So Mr. King Jowel AKA Peter Ruddock of Kumasi expect a knock on your door when Im done! Leave my mother alone, stop trying to get money from her!
----------- (Aug 15 11:03 AM ):‎ Oh and dont believe me, here is your IP address The source IP address is 196.201.52.13.

ruddockpeter46 (Aug 15 11:10 AM ):‎ what aee you speaking about..??

----------- (Aug 15 11:23 AM ):‎ Oh please dont play stupid, it took you long enough just to get back to me to say in the worst english ever! Your from Ghana, your name is King Jowel, you scam women from dating sites for money and whatever else! There is a website with your fake person, emails, names all on it but the same pictures of some poor man! All the info I have collected from you I have sent! I am waiting for a call from the Chief Superintendent if Im correct his name is Owusu Berko!
----------- (Aug 15 11:25 AM ):‎ C'mon think of something.....
----------- (Aug 15 11:26 AM ):‎ You think your so smart huh?

ruddockpeter46 (Aug 15 11:26 AM ):‎ you dont know what you are saying

----------- (Aug 15 11:27 AM ):‎ Yeah and you dont know who you are fucking with either

ruddockpeter46 (Aug 15 11:27 AM ):‎ hey check your self the way you speak with me is not right

----------- (Aug 15 11:28 AM ):‎ Your broken english isnt right, I think you need to check your translator Mr US Soldier....yeah...right!

ruddockpeter46 (Aug 15 11:29 AM ):‎ what is this all you about

----------- (Aug 15 11:30 AM ):‎ "what is this all you about" REALLY????? Damn man spit it out JR. You cant even speak right!
----------- (Aug 15 11:31 AM ):‎ Its ok, as long as you keep talking to me, it gives them time to track you down as we speak!
------------ (Aug 15 11:32 AM ):‎ You know internet scams to get people to send you money is a federal crime?
ruddockpeter46 has signed out.

----------- (Aug 15 11:33 AM ):‎ Thats what I thought! And he signs out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Psychobilly Ghoulina Gal
s_amanda
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Frank Ruddock, frank.ruddock@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Frank Ruddock on FB
Worked at Self Employed and Loving It!
Studied at Oxford University
Male
Joined Facebook June 19

yahoo avatar

and here he's already in the forum
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged, thanks for the report!
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby s_amanda on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:49 am

minerva wrote:he only have one friend King Jowel from acrra, could be he is the real face of ruddock :thinking:
https://www.facebook.com/king.jowel

OMFG Everyone, Go to that fake Facebook, no longer has a friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! The real dude deleted himself from the friends page!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by minerva on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit quote
Psychobilly Ghoulina Gal
s_amanda
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:29 pm

This man is on Justdivorced, i have one new picture recieved from him:

Emailadress: d.ruddock2012@hotmail.com

IP Adress: 91.228.1.124 Anonymous Proxy

His profile:

Username: lonelyheart44
I am a Male seeking Male
Age 56
Location Linden, AL, US

Description I adore when everything is full of boiling life around me because I’m a very active and sociable person. I’m easy-going and I’m open to new experiences and acquaintances. My friends say that my smile can brighten the gloomiest day. Well, I agree with them! Also, I have a very good sense of humor (you’ll have the opportunity to check it out) :disagree: .

In my free time I like to go for in sports. I work out in the gym, go to a swimming pool. I like flowers and I have a lot of home plants in my apartment. Also I always buy alive flowers for myself, but I prefer my loved one gives flowers for me!I like reading (poetry, novels), listening good music, shopping and traveling.
Relationship Status? Single
I am interested in: A Serious Relationship
What are your favorite outdoor activities? Swimming
Why do you think some relationships last and some don't? Due to lack of trust and faith
In your opinion what is the most important part of a relationship? Love and care
What do you like to do with your leisure time? Watch football match
What are your views on divorce? Very bad and makes family very bad
Type anything you like here: Hope to meet honest women here :mrgreen:

His message to me:

Hello my dear,

How are you doing today?Well am new here and was surfing through profiles and saw yours..I really will like to know a little about you.. :disagree: Am by name David and i live alone..I have been living alone without a partner for 5 years now and i see how difficult it is to be alone without the love of a partner...I see your profile interesting and will like to get acquainted with you.. :disagree:

Tell me a little about yourself and what you seek from here...ok??I will also be happy if we can communicate through hotmail messenger so we can share pictures and have a chat to know more about each other.. my email address is....d.ruddock2012@hotmail.com....Have a nice time and hope to hear back from you :disagree:
David

His Email to me:

Well this is David from the dating site..Well i hope you like my pictures.I am waiting to see more about you and hope we can meet online on messsenger for chat..okay??Take good care

David

-----------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)
Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Military scams