Senegal scammers (=refugee girl + banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Re: Senegal scammers (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Email: sarahadams736@rocketmail.com
Received from: 82.128.54.27

Full Name
sarah adams
More
About me
nice lady, who love nice things ....... wanna met man i can love not a scam ....... want real man
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 3:41 am
City, State, Province
tampa
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
nurse
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

No pic, no DIY hit, African scammer.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby mdgposter on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:53 am

Hello folks,
I have a Senegal scammer who messaged me from FreeLoveMaker - Handle - greatu200 id - 4575 (I think associated with person using same handle same name Rose Kona, I posted on on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:43 pm over here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10384&start=105) - Name - Rose Kona - Email - rose.kona4@yahoo.com - 25 y/o female - new york,USA - English - Have no children - Last logged in: 2012-03-16 08:36:30 - Personal details - Want children Maybe - Date of birth 1987 - July - 23 - Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm) - Marital status Single - Details of the person you are looking for - I look for a male - Looking for an age range 26 - 75 - Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship - Description: i am nice looking girl full of love and trust i am nice looking girl full of love and trust i am nice looking girl full of love and trust i am nice looking girl full of love and trust i am nice looking girl full of love and trust i am nice looking girl full of love and trust

--------
end of profile data
--------

The introduction message was exact duplicate as my post I mentioned over here
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10384&start=105 except using the new email address. The first email was exact duplicate of the script I posted at the thread I mentioned including the phone number +221765687939 . The email came from IP Address 41.208.184.35. RomanceScam does not have a scam report associated with this IP Address so I will post the header of the first email :

---

Return-Path: <rose.kona4@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.208.184.35]
Subject: my dear please i need your assistance
---

No picture attached to the first email. The second email has not been posted so I will post it. The email came from IP Address 41.208.184.208 . RomanceScam does not have a scam report associated with this IP Address so I will post the header :

---

Subject - Re: my dear please i need your assistance

Body -

Received: from [41.208.184.208]
Subject: Re: my dear please i need your assistance
To: ---@---

---

My Dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my inheritance funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from United State Of America. Presently i am in Japan now for investment projects with my own share for the fund. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us . There is no doubt that you originated this
transaction earlier. Now contact Pastor John Maxwell , through his email: reverendjohn.maxwell@yahoo.co.uk or call him with the phone number +221776709138, ask him to send you a Bank Draft of $350 ,000.00 which i raised in your favor for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much so feel free and get in touch with Pastor John Maxwell and give him your address and your contact telephone number where to send the draft to you. I am very busy here in Japan because of the investment projects which i and the new partner Mr. Kaito Yamato are having at hand, I remember that I had forwarded instruction to Pastor John Maxwell on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him
without any delay. You might not hear from me for some months more from now for security reasons keep this confidential
From Rose,

---

There was no picture attached to the email. The third email was a duplicate of the second email. It came from IP Address 41.208.186.50 . RomanceScam has no scam report associated with this IP Address so I will post the header :

---

Received: from [41.208.186.50]
Subject: my dear i do not forget your effort to help me out

---

No picture attached to this email.

---------
end of emails and headers
--------

I did a header analysis for the first email at iptrackeronline dot com and here is the information it gave me :

IP Address - 41.208.184.35 - Provider - Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega - City - n/a - Country - Senegal

I did a header analysis for the second email at iptrackeronline dot com and here is the information it gave me :

IP Address - 41.208.184.208 - Provider - Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega - City - n/a - Country - Senegal

I did a header analysis for the third email at iptrackeronline dot com and here is the information it gave me :

IP Address - 41.208.186.50 - Provider - Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega - City - n/a - Country - Senegal

--------
end of information
--------

see you
mdgposter
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Headers trimmed a bit ;)
mdgposter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

angela oneil angelaoneil@yahoo.com

Postby username_p on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:06 pm

From my gmail

Received: by 10.68.235.236 with SMTP id up12mr9383183pbc.79.1345189364715;
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 00:42:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello
My name is angela
I saw your profile today in this site and get interested to know you, because you look very nice in your profile, here is my email address (angelaoneil@yahoo.com) please send me an email so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self,.Nigerian Scammer!
mail me at(angelaoneil@yahoo.com)
Remember distance,color,religion or tribe does not matter but love matters a lot. :twisted:
kiss my dear love
username_p
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:57 pm

^^

IP: 41.204.224.12
Subject: Re: Waiting For Your Kindly Respond....
Tel: Not found

Hello Dear Sir David Lindsay,

Happy to hear from
you that you are going to help
me.I am very sorry to reply you back.

I
wish to inform you that the Fund is with a private security company in Europe where my Husband
Deposited it before he died,but all i need from
you now is for you to go and meet with theprivate
security company inEurope and

pick up the consignment out from them.
However,Hence
the consignment is released and hand over to you,i will quickly join
you over there in your country for the disbursement of the fund and
investment.Your percentage will be 35% whille 5% will be map out for
every expensive that occur during this transaction.
If
this transaction is acceptance to you,kindly send to me your photocopy
of your passport or your I.D and your name in full,telephone number and
youraddressto enable me put you in contact with the private security company in Europe regarding on how
to meet with them to pick up the consignment
without any delay.
But
if you can not go to meet with them in Europe due to your job you
can
let me know so that i will tell them to deliver it to you at your
country as soon as they contact you.All I require is your honest
cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction. The intended
transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any infraction of the law.
Waiting to hear form you soon.

My Regards,
Mrs Miriam Al
Senussi
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:33 pm

IP: 41.208.184.195
Subject: I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORTS.

Hello Dear,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of my new partner from Paraguay .
Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring these funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father as at the time I was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father Peters Adams more Quest Foire Yoff Villa,No60c Ndeye diey Dakar Senegal.Email: (revfpeteradams@yahoo..com).

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed.
I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Rev Father Peters Adams More and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time In the moment.

I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand.

Remember that I have forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf; therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.

Take care and remain Bless..

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jamilaa Mohajeri, jamilaamohajeri@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:47 am

http://community.4-dates.com/rose44u2011
rose44u2011
USA

Hello Dear One,
How are you ,how is life and your health?,I hope that every thing is well with you.I am Sorry to worry you with my proposal to start a relationship with you,but I know that my request will be granted in a good and understanding way,my name is Miss jamilaa,I saw your profile today and became interested in you,also I will like to know more about you. please reply me through my email Address.jamilaamohajeri@yahoo.com I'm waiting to hear from you soon so that I will send more details about my self Including my pictures to you.I think we can start from here.Bear in mind that Love has no color barrier,no educational back ground barrier,no socioeconomic barrier, religious,language,nationality or distance barrier.but the only important thing is love,truth,caring,honesty and understanding.
Sincerely
jamilaa.
Always be wary of anyone online who entitles themselves "Eng" or "Engineer".
Only West African "engineers" tend to use this prefix title !
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:54 pm

^^

IP: 41.204.224.130
Subject: Re: Re: Waiting For Your Kindly Respond....

Dear Sir David Lindsay,

Thank you for your mail.
Yes,
it is possible for the fund to be remitted to your account via swift
instead of through a diplomatic courrier service. However, it is very
important that you understand something very clearly before we do that.
The fund was declared as a family treasure with the security company and
was not declared as fund. This was done by my husband as a security
measure to protect the fund from officials of the security company since
the fund is in a trunk box at the security vault of the company, I
cannot go now to announce to the security company the consignment
deposited by my late husband contains money. No, it is not done.

Having
explained this, it is very important if you can work with me to secure
the release of the consignment formally
from the security company since it was deposited in my husband`s name. I
will need to obtain the change-of-ownership of the consignment in your
favour first and consequently notarize the power-of-attorney on your
behalf. It is only when these has been done that the security company
can release the consignment and the fund can now be deposited at a bank
with instructions for the wire transmission of the fund into your
designated bank account.

If you can go to Belgium on my behalf, I
can arrange a situation where you will meet with the officials of the
security company so that they can show you all paperwork and the
consignment so that you can see everything yourself and take charge. I
don't want a situation whereby you will doubt me or my honesty. he
consignment containing the fund is with the security company in Europe.
Tell me if you are able to travel to Belgium and when it will be
convenient for you to travel so that I can make a concrete
arrangement to have the security company receive you and attend to you
adequately.

I shall be expecting to hearing from you as soon as
possible.

Sincerely,

Miriam Al-Senussi

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mirjam on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:23 pm

I got an email from this girl Lorrita Abars, her picture is already on this post

Emailadress; lorrita_a@yahoo.co.uk

IP adress: 41.83.13.68 Senegal

Her email to me :

Dear sweet heart.
I am more than happy in your urgent response to my email. How are you today? Fine.Mine I hope not very good due to my current status in Senegal.
My name is Miss lorrita Koneh Abars am (24) years old, single and never married, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in l orphanage here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

I lost my parents during this deadly Political War.That damaged thousands of innocent souls in the family Liberia.My was among the first target of the rebels, because my late father was a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the current Government when the problems was about to start.All my family members were murdered in cold blood and our family house is set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because I was at my school when this incident death took place.
It's only me that is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l'm staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia agan.
In this camp we are not allowed out, is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I have no relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Reverend Samuel Dinga, who is the pastor of the Christian Churches (life) here in the camp, which has been good to me since I got here, but am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
Pastor Phone number is ( �76-574-21-96 ) When you call tell him to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here I have no right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that Lead me to be in this situation now took place.

Listen to this, I have my late father's certificate of death, and I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as next of kin, the amount in question is $ 8.6 million U.S. dollars (Eight million six hundred thousand dollars). So I'd like to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come to meet you.
I kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.because I have fear of losing that money if it unknowingly.
Therefore, in the light of above i will like you to keep you and do not tell anyone because I have fear of losing my life and the money if people gets to know it.Remember I'm giving all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I want to send me your contact information, such as

Names ....................................
Age ......................................
Address ...............................
Tellephone ...............................
Your photo .............................
I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English, but I live in French speaking Country meantime I would like to call me as I told you I have much to say. Have a nice day and think me.Awaiting hear from you as soon as possible
Yours Truly love
Lorrita
----------------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)
Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Hello My Friend, rlove322@yahoo.com My name is Miss. Rose , As i was browsing through your country database access today, i saw your info

Full Name
Rose
More
About me
i am rosei am rosei am rosei am rosei am rosei am rosei am rosei am rosei am rosei am rosei am rosei am rosei am rosei am rosei am rosei am rosei am rose
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 12:47 pm
City, State, Province
new york
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Native American
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: lrose895@yahoo.com

Received from: 188.96.109.178

IP: 188.96.109.178
Hostname: dslb-188-096-109-178.pools.arcor-ip.net
ISP: Arcor AG
Organization: Arcor AG
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Dynamic IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Hamburg

Ack!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Full Name
Adure
More
About me
i am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I'm looking for a long term relations with the happy marriage. I want to share everything with my future husband. We'll have our joy, our success and our problems which we'll always decide together. I'm a very open person, and I don't like hiding anything. I want to give all my love to the husband of my life. And my husband will be the only one for me, because I'm a very devoted person. I hate lie and betray, and I'll never
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 2:58 pm
City, State, Province
new york city
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Other
Occupation
lie
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Hello My Dear, How are you today i hope all is well with you? My name is miss Adure i am a single, i was impress when i saw your pr

Email: alicia.love95@yahoo.com
IP: 41.83.14.149
ISP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Sent in by weisemaus. :)

Hello dear
My name is Miss favior Yala i saw your profile today and became interested
in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an
email to my email address so i can give privet you my picture for you to
know who I am.
Here is my e-mail (favioryala@rocketmail.com)
I believe we can move from here! And remember distance or color does not
matter anything but love matters Aallot in life.
I am waiting for your email
to my email address above privet.
see your reply soon.
miss favior yala
(favioryala@rocketmail.com)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:34 pm

SUbmitted by weisemaus .)

From Netlog.

favoursbaby 3 August 2012
Hello dear,
My name is miss Favour Opere (opere2favor@yahoo.com). I came across your
contact/profile in this website , I therefore decided to contact you for an
intimate friendship. Indeed, I need a friend who is realistic, honesty and
faithful in my life. Kindly accept my request so as to enable us share our
feelings together. I quite believe that we can start from here since it
takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance
does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I am expecting
your favorable response so that we can get to know each other better. On
the receipt of your response, I will send my picture to you. Yours truly,
Favour.(opere2favor@yahoo.com)
Relationship
Hobbies
swimming and reading
Love status
Single
I fancy
Women

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Caro Kayumba - carokayumba@yahoo.com

Postby ebnressler on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:36 pm

I just got this disturbing email a little bit ago. It came through one of my scam emails under my spam.
I will post what I have. I am a little Leary on emailing it back for pics. This came out of no where! Can it be a test to see what I do? Is it one of them from the past that I uncovered and they reversed the IP? How in the world did it get my email? I don't give email unless I am trying to bait it!

Header:

Received: from [108.214.62.210] by web184805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:40:43 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1346193643.51954.YahooMailClassic@web184805.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:40:43 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: carokayumba@yahoo.com
Subject: Hello

IP Address:

IP Address: 108.214.62.210
Hostname: 108-214-62-210.lightspeed.cicril.sbcglobal.net
IP Country: Anonymous Proxy
IP Country Code: A1
IP Continent:
IP Region:
Guessed City:
IP Latitude: 0
IP Longitude: 0
Organization: AT&T Internet Services
ISP Provider: SBC Internet Services

Email:

Hello

How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is Miss Caro.i hope you don't mind to be my friend, i know that you may be surprise how i get your email, i got your email today when i was browsing looking for honest partner and i believe that we can start from here and make something good out of it, then i feel to drop this few line to you, and i will like you to write back so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we may become partner. Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other. i am waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards Caro

Don't have any photos because this came anonymously!
Somewhere Southeast in North America........
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Caro Kayumba - carokayumba@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:00 am

this is just a plain boring Senegal scammer!! :D
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Caro Kayumba - carokayumba@yahoo.com

Postby ebnressler on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:06 am

Do you want me to post it in Senegal forum or are you going to move it? Is it ok for me to block it? Why did it come through my spam? Because of proxy?
Somewhere Southeast in North America........
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams