More 419s, part 18 (Nigerian advance fee fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Re: More 419s, part 18 (Nigerian advance fee fraud)

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:10 pm

IP: 41.138.173.190
Subject: Re: NEW SWIFT CARD PAYMENT OF YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUNDS
Tel: +447011196354

Hello DAVID LINDSAY,You are to contact the bank for your ATM card and also please make sure you adhere to their instruction, on the other hand all updates between you and the HSBC BANK must be made available to us.Below is the contact information of the bank as well as the bank manager Direct Telephone number i will advise you call him as soon as you send email to the bank so that they can act fast of this issue;HSBC GLOBAL BANK,76 LEWISHAM HIGH STREET,SE13 6HJ, LONDON,UNITED KINGDOM.EMAIL: hsbconlinepayment55@accountant.comTEL: +447 011 196 354FAX: +447054396354WEBSITE: www.hsbc.bkgrp.comAlso understand that the HSBC Global Bank manager name is DR GARY BENTH, you are to contact them regarding your fund and also make sure you keep us updated so that we can instruct you on what to do next.Please do proceed to contact the bank and get us updated as soon as you have done so.Regards,Dr.James Adam.WE REMAIN TO SERVE YOU IN THE BANKING SECTOR.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:10 pm

IP: 41.216.50.26
Subject: Attn: Beneficiary,
Tel: Not found

FROM THE DESK OF MR KEN DOGLAS

DIRECTOR,INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE

FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,

OCEANIC BANK PLC,

COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC.

Attn: Beneficiary,

We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you, your over due contract/inheritance fund which you could not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin code through the Digitalized Payment System. We have decided to pay your funds to you through (ATM Master Express Credit Card) This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and Paris Club, due to fraudulent activities going on within the African Region.

The World Bank and Paris Club introduced this payment arrangement as to enable our contractors/inheritance beneficiary to receive their fund without any interference. the ATM Master Express Credit Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE. Reconfirm the following information to us for Security reason.

1)YOUR FULL NAME

2)YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS

3)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER

4)YOUR PROFESSION

5)YOUR AGE

Upon the receipt of this mail we are going to load your fund into the Master Express Credit Card and send a scan copy of the card to you before we will proceed to dispatch the card directly to your nominated home address so you absolutely have nothing to worry about all we need is your Prompt Response and Co-operation by Gods Grace we will have a successful Transaction.

Contact the ATM CARD department

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:11 pm

IP: 41.138.89.38
Subject: U.S. Department of State*
Tel: Not found

U.S. Department of State*
Bureau of Consular AffairsWashington, DC 20420GREETING FROM USA EMBASSY BENINREPUBLIC,
THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS
ATTENTION: This is to notify you that your consignment has been in our custody waiting for your comply before the delivery will be effected to your delivery address. We have been waiting for you to contact us regarding

your consignment box which Courier Company suppose to deliver to you which was on hold by US Department of State Bureau and requesting for clearance certificate which will be obtain from the origination of the consignment box before it will be released. As a result of you not comply within duration given by Benin Government that is the reason the consignment box was diverted to treasury.

All the welfare of United States Citizen is my consign. Am here to take the protocol of all our citizens to not be cheated by Africans.

After the meeting held by our board of director which was concluded that the delivery of your consignment to your address must be complete within three working days upon your comply to our requirement which is by sending the sum of$78..00 to enable us obtain the needed certificate and effect with the delivery of your consignment immediately.
Note that your consignment box has been arrived in US embassy and waiting to receive clearance certificate before the gate pass is given. Mean while you are advice to reconfirm the below information
upon contacting us to avoid delivery to wrong person.
1, Your full name:
2, Your home address:
3, Your occupation:
*4, Direct Telephone Number:
5,Your Country:
6,Your City
*Once you notify us with the above information we will release your consignment to you,

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Name used = Mr. Nicolas - Briggs

email address = westernunion_service@superposta.com

IP Address: 50.112.219.23
Hostname: ec2-50-112-219-23.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: California
Guessed City: San Jose
IP Latitude: 37.3394
IP Longitude: -121.895
Organization: Amazon.com
ISP Provider: Amazon.com

email header =

Received: from [50.112.219.23] by web180806.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:23:32 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1345497812.43081.YahooMailClassic@web180806.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:23:32 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: officewesternunion_service@superposta.com
Subject: YOUR TOTAL FUND OF US$2.700,000.00 IS READY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE, OPEN THE ATTACHMENT

email contents =

FROM THE OFFICE BLU WESTERN UNION COMPENSATIONS BONUS ORGANIZERS.
Dr. Victor Ethelbert, 17 Avenue De l'Independence, 2nd Street, COTONOU. BENIN REP. PAYMENT NOTIFICATION: SPECIAL BONUS COMPENSATIONS FOR FINAL WARNING OF YOUR PAYMENT OR IT WILL BE CANCELLED.

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to inform you about the latest RESOLVED by the Board of Directors in respect to your (UNCLAIMED) Inheritance; Lotto won which have been in our custody for a long period till date. We learnt that you were asked to pay some certain amount in order to receive your (FUNDS) of which you could not then, due to one reason or the other. Now Western Union (Department) here is offering you a (SPECIAL BONUS COMPENSATION) to help you in receiving your total (FUNDS) in our custody. In other words, we are now need ($42) only from you for RE-NEW AND RECONFIRM FEE YOUR OLD PAYMENT FILE which was expired to enable you start receiving your (OUTSTANDING UNCLAIMED FUNDS) left in our custody.

Meanwhile, this is the last opportunity for you to receive your (FUNDS) and you are advised for your best interest to comply immediately with this resolution and you will start receiving your funds ($9,000) per day 2x1, totaling ($2.700,000.00). Note that after (4 DAYS) of this notice and you fail to make the renewal payment as required, then we will convert the funds to Government account as the law stipulates here which will result to a cancellation of your payment. Also Note that after (3 weeks) of this notice, we shall enter for a new project for the year and that is our reason for offering you this help, so do not to fail to comply.

You are hereby advised to contact the paying officer as directed and send your details as stated below and also pay the ($42) immediately, so that we can key in your payment in our PAYMENT DATA BASE to enable you to start receiving your payment from tomorrow

After the payment of ($42) you will start receiving your money every day ($4,500 X 2) either through Western Union or Money Gram preferably by you ($9,000) until the full payment of ($2.700,000.00) is completed. The total sum you will be receiving per day is ($9,000) in two payment ($4,500 X 2)

Now re-confirm and forward the below required information to the Paying Officer to avoid wrong transfer:

(1) Beneficiary Name----------------
(2) Country and Address--------------------
(3) Direct Tel------------------
(4) Attach of your ID or driving license--------------------

Contact Person: Dr. Victor Ethelbert,
Emails; officewesternunion_service@superposta.com
Tel: +229 (683-288-81)

Yours Faithfully.

Mr. Nicolas - Briggs
Board of Directors
Department Association.

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:50 am

on netlog:

FROM THE DESK OF MR.ALIYU MUSA,
BRANCH OPERATIONAL MANAGER,
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK,
TARKORADI GHANA.
EMAIL- managingdirectorstdchtdbnkghana@email.com
TEL- 00233547017670 .

Good dayear Friend,

I am Mr.Aliyu Musa, branch manager of Standard Chartered Bank in Ghana West of Africa at the ACCRA CASH-OFFICE Branch in Ghana.
I wish to know if we can be partner and work together with one spirit. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of the bank, am aware of the sum of Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($11.5M USD) in an escrow dormant account without any beneficiary. This fund has been in our bank here for years without any BENEFICIARY.

I want our bank to release the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer(the owner of the account) who died in a plane crash on his way to South Africa . As an officer of this bank I can not be directly connected to this fund and I don't want the fund to go into our bank treasury as an abandoned fund in the bank without any beneficiary.

so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this fund in your bank account as the original beneficiary of the fund in our bank according to my direction and get 50% of the total funds as commission.

If you are interested to work with me in this business transaction do let me know so that i can give you comprehensive details of how the fund will be wired into your account within the next 7 bank working days, before my meeting with you in your country for the disbursement of the fund in the ratio of 50% for you and 50% for me.

REPLY BACK WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
for me to send to you the draft application letter which you will send to the bank at once for the claim of the fund immediately.

YOUR NAME..............

YOUR AGE................

YOUR MARITAL STATUS................

YOUR HOME ADDRESS .....................

YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER ....................

YOUR HOUSE/OFFICE PHONE NUMBER...................

YOUR OCCUPATION.................

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS..........................

YOUR COUNTRY............................

NOTE- SEND ALL YOUR INFORMATION DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS (mr.aliyumusa00@hotmail.com ).

Am waiting for your urgent response .

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Aliyu Musa.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lioness1 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Urgent Reply
Hide Details

Mrs.Anna Cane

Message flagged
Friday, August 17, 2012 1:06 AM

--
Good day.My name is Mrs Anna Cane, am in urgent need of your assistance
please contact me via(Email; mrs.annacane@yahoo.co.uk)

IP address: 140.135.112.7
Provider: Moec
City: Taipei

Originating Email address: maxchi@im.cycu
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Names used = Alfredo Gomez Castillo and Vince Camp

E-mail: mrvincecamp@yahoo.dk

212.154.188.26 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 212.154.188.26
IP country code: KZ
IP address country: Kazakhstan
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 48.0000
IP address longitude: 68.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: JSC Kazakhtelecom
Organization: Co-location servers Dmitry Chertok

email header =

Received: from [212.154.188.26] by web96005.mail.aue.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Aug 2012 04:47:27 NZST
X-RocketYMMF: lframe@xtra.co.nz
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1345567647.66909.YahooMailClassic@web96005.mail.aue.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 04:47:27 +1200 (NZST)
Reply-To: mrvincecamp@yahoo.dk
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT !!!!
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

email contents =

Dear Friend,

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our business transaction. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds.

I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from South America Mr. Alfredo Gomez Castillo. Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), and she rendered a tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $1,200,000.00(One Million two hundred thousand United States Dollars) in a Cashier's draft. This is from my own share. I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support and assistance even though we couldn't succeed due to some unforeseen circumstances. Presently, I am in South Korea for investment with my own share under the advice of my partner.

In the light of the above, you are therefore to contact my personal secretary in Cotonou Benin Republic his name is Mr. Vince Camp.

And do send him your contact address where you want the draft to be sent to you. Stated below is the contact information of my secretary:

Mr. Vince Camp.
E-mail: mrvincecamp@yahoo.dk
Mobile...+229-985-240-62

So feel free to get in touch with him to send the draft to you without any delay ok.

With my best regards,
Dr. Gary Cole.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Name used = Samera Benson

email address = mrs_samerabenson@yahoo.com,

IP Address: 196.47.161.202
Hostname: 196.47.161.202
IP Country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP Country Code: CIV
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Lagunes
Guessed City: Abidjan
IP Latitude: 5.3097
IP Longitude: -4.0127
Organization: MTN COTE D'IVOIRE S.A
ISP Provider: MTN COTE D'IVOIRE S.A

email header =

Received: from [196.47.161.202] by web29702.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 21 Aug 2012 22:26:27 BST
X-RocketYMMF: opeldel2000
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1345584387.47460.YahooMailClassic@web29702.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 22:26:27 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: mrs_samerabenson@yahoo.com
Subject: Greetings
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

email contents =

Greetings.

Greetings to you and your family in the name of God,in my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and pains taking efforts via searching I made on the internet on my bed side. Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for Oesophagi Cancer.

Though its a sad and long story but I will cut it short for your quick and easy understanding. I am Mrs Samera Benson widow to Late Mr.Saore Benson, former Defence attachee to Greece Embassy in Cote D'Ivoire. My husband was murdered alonside our only son Elvis by those who are envious of his position in the same office.

Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth ($3.5m) for the down trodden,orphanages and the less privileged in the society. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want an individual that will use this fund and provide succor to poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and widows and for the propagating peace.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.

What is required of you is your honesty, trust and sincerity. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose.
May God Almighty bless you.

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,
Mrs Samera Benson

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Received: from [41.216.50.160]
Reply-To: agency.dept@laposte.net
Subject: YOUR COMPENSATION ATM CARD
To: undisclosed recipients:

^^IP-Adresse [?]: 41.216.50.160 Benin
Stadt der IP: Cotonou
Provider der IP [?]: OPT Benin / Benin Telecom

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

damitartpaullare2012@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:19 pm

DMF
paullare
- 46 y/o male
- lome, Togo
- English, English, English
- lawyer
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-08-22 08:57:19
- ID: 219595

Hello Dear,

I know this Letter will come to you as surprise,though I do not intend to embarrass you. Let me start by formally introducing Myself to you.

I am Barrister Damitart Paul Lare, a Legal Practitioner and Principal Partner of an accredited Law Firm.I am the Attorney representing Late Engr. Bill, who lost his life during the 2004 Tsunami disaster while on vacation with his family in Thailand at the famous tourist resort Island of Phuket.

My deceased client lived most of his life time in Togo and took here as home.As a consultant to Cement Prospecting Companies in Togo, he made fortune for himself and I have been his personal Attorney Spanning for a period of five years. My late client took life Insurance Policy which entitles any Surviving member of his family to a large sum of USD17 Million (Seventeen Million US Dollars) in the event of his death.

Unfortuna tely his wife and only female child who statutorily are his next of kin died with him in the disaster and under the existing law here, the Surviving relatives of my deceased client becomes the benefactors.

It is as a result of this development that compelled me to go into an extensive search in the internet for possible trace of his family Linage but to no avail.

The onus of proof to establish your relationship with my client rest on me and to achieve this objective, there are judicial process involved which I will brief you on subsequent correspondence if you indicate interest.

Also fill your information it will enable me proceed with bank for the releaes of fund to you.

Full Name.........
Full Address.....
Telep hone Number.....
Fax Number...........
Mobile Number........
Pri vate Email........
Age. ................
Pr ofession.........
C ountry of Origin...
Sex Male Or Female...
Marital Status....

Priva te E-mail: (damitartpaullare2012@yahoo.com)

Expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Princip al Partner.

Damitar t P
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Name used = Kim Wong

email address = mrkimw@yahoo.cn

IP Address: 123.30.50.99
Hostname: static.vdc.vn
IP Country: Vietnam
IP Country Code: VNM
IP Continent: Asia
IP Region: Dac Lac
Guessed City: Hanoi
IP Latitude: 21.0333
IP Longitude: 105.85
Organization: VietNam Data Communication Company (VDC)
ISP Provider: VietNam Post and Telecom Corporation

email header =

Return-Path: <ggdbbdclkddj@yahoo.com>
Received: from pdaviet.net (unknown [123.30.50.99])
by mtain-mh05.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id 4C9E938000107;
Wed, 22 Aug 2012 02:35:33 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from localhost ([127.0.0.1] helo=User)
by pdaviet.net with smtp (Exim 4.67)
(envelope-from <ggdbbdclkddj@yahoo.com>)
id 1T37jw-0007UR-LI; Sun, 19 Aug 2012 22:48:39 +0700
Reply-To: <mrkimw@yahoo.cn>
Subject: Plea For Assistance From Kim-Wong Trading LLC
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 21:44:48 +0530
MIME-Version: 1.0

email contents =

Hello Sir/Madam
My name is Kim Wong, The Owner of Kim Wong Trading LLC,Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I have been into Manufacturing of Fabrics,Textiles and Furniture Wares since I was a little child that gives me about 23 years of experience, I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses, Most of my work is done in hand neatings mixed with Machine Embroidery.

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I have been selling my Works for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world, I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my works to Americans, they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDERS OR CASHIER CHECKS which is difficult for me to cash here in Malaysia.

I am looking for a representative in the United States, Canada and Europe who will be working for me as a part time worker and I will be willing to pay 15% for every transaction, This will not affect your present state of work. Someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the united states, I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting this payments is very expensive and time consuming, I am working on setting up a branch in the states for now I need a representative in United States who will be handling the payment aspect for my company.

These payments are in money orders and cashier checks and they will come to you in your name, If you are willing to WORK as our representative, All you need to do is cash the money orders and Cashier Checks, deduct your 15% and wire the rest to my company cashier here in Malaysia.

If you are interested in this PART TIME JOB OFFER, Please get back to me as soon as possible and send to me the listed information below:

1.Your Full Name:
2.Your Full Home Address
3.Your Direct Cell, Home and Office Number
4.Your Age, Gender and Present Occupation
4.Your Marital Status

The only problem which I have is trust, It will not cost you any amount, you are to receive payments from customers for my company which will be sent to you by FedEx or Ups from my debtors, which would come in Money Order and cashier Cheques depending on the of the payment my customers wants to use, then you are to cash it, deduct your 15% and wire the balance back to us.
NB: All charges to wire the Balance to us will be deducted from our money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn't spend a dime out of your 15% or your personal money.
Thanks for your assistant and God bless,

Mr Kim Wong
Kim Wong Trading LLC
Lot 925 Jalan Kepong
Kuala Lumpur 52100 Malaysia

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:10 pm

names used = Bob Andria and MOORE CARRICK

email address = carrick.mrmoore@yahoo.es

1st IP =

IP Address: 91.198.169.22
Hostname: csmtp2.one.com
IP Country: Denmark
IP Country Code: DNK
IP Continent: Europe
IP Region:
Guessed City:
IP Latitude: 56
IP Longitude: 10
Organization: One.com A/S
ISP Provider: One.com A/S

2nd IP =

IP Address: 71.184.245.5
Hostname: static-71-184-245-5.bstnma.fios.verizon.net
IP Region: Massachusetts
Guessed City: North Grafton
IP Latitude: 42.2244
IP Longitude: -71.6894
Organization: Verizon Internet Services
ISP Provider: Verizon Internet Services

email header =

Return-Path: <kim@rullendemassage.dk>
Received: from csmtp2.one.com (csmtp2.one.com [91.198.169.22])
by mtain-mk03.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id A407738000087;
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 22:10:24 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from User (static-71-184-245-5.bstnma.fios.verizon.net [71.184.245.5])
by csmtp2.one.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 4A2B83017A09;
Wed, 22 Aug 2012 02:10:10 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: <carrick.mrmoore@yahoo.es>
Subject: IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 02:09:03 -0400

email contents =

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Sent: Tue, Aug 21, 2012 10:10 pm
Subject: IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M

IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M

I humbly wish to inform you that the Department of Credit & Telex control of the BANK OF AMERICA has received an instruction Order to effect the wire transferring of your approved fund of USD$10,500,000.00 MILLION to you immediately. I therefore request you to urgently re-confirm the HSBC Bank A/C. number stated below as your receiving Bank information, since this account was submitted by your lawyer Barrister Godson Gabriel of (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS) for the payment without any delay.

Note: In a case were you think you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent,we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we dont transfer to wrong account.

Bank: HSBC HONGKONG BRANCH
Address: Paterson Street, HSBC Premier Centre Shops
G03-04.G/F Hang Lung Centre 2-20
Paterson Street Cause way Bay, Hong Kong
Account number: 627 826464-001
Account name: Bob Andria
SWIFT code: HSBCKHKHH

However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offer
Now you’re new Payment, Approval No;PUN5685P,united States Government No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate BOA Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013.Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued $10.5M to be remmited without any delay.

(PROVIDE THE BELLOW INFORMATION IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ABOVE BANKING INFORMATION AS PROVIDED BY YOUR LAWYER (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS).

1) Your Full Name......................................
2) Bank Name & Address..............................
3) Account Number....................................
4) Routing OR Swift Code.............................
5) Marital Status.......................................
6) Your Cell Phone Number............................
7) Your Fax Home Address.............................
8) Your Country.........................................
9) Your Occupation.....................................

Get back to me quickly.
Respectfully!
MR MOORE CARRICK
ACCOUNTANT, BANK OF AMERICA
EMAIL:carrick.mrmoore12@yahoo.es

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Naes used = Mrs. Gloria D. Tremblay and Gerard Jackson

email address = customerservice@hongshang-bc.co.cc

IP Address: 65.54.190.124
Hostname: 65.54.190.124
IP Region: Washington
Guessed City: Redmond
IP Latitude: 47.6801
IP Longitude: -122.1206
Organization: Microsoft Hosting
ISP Provider: Microsoft Hosting

email header =

Received: from BAY161-W38 ([65.54.190.124]) by bay0-omc2-s7.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 08:21:48 -0700
Message-ID: <BAY161-W38F8E92989E3B3A8A52F19DEBE0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_f90f604b-7261-445e-ba49-aac821e96384_"
X-Originating-IP: [173.254.207.70]
From: UNITED TRUST BANK LONDON UK <customerservice@hongshang-bc.co.cc>
Subject: GOOD NEWS UNITED TRUST BANK
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:21:48 +0000
Importance: Normal

email contents =

-----Original Message-----
From: UNITED TRUST BANK LONDON UK <customerservice@hongshang-bc.co.cc>
Sent: Thu, Aug 23, 2012 11:21 am
Subject: GOOD NEWS UNITED TRUST BANK

Contact United Trust Bank today.
Telephone: +447035957138
Fax: 020 7190 5550
The United Trust Bank
80 Haymarket
London SW1Y 4TE

How are you doing today? This is to Bring to your notice that United Trust Bank have decided to release your fund after a due meeting today in our bank head office in Canada.

The Managing director of United Trust London UK has mandated that your fund will be release to your designated bank account within 24 banking hours according to the bank arrangement today. Note that this meeting was conducted on your favor to making sure you receive your total fund of Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand dollars ( $6800000.00) We hereby Requested that you should reconfirm your bank account to avoid making mistaking during the transfer process which will be carried out via United Trust Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer Method.

You are hereby Requested to send the sum of $200 for cost of transfer and tax clearance to enhance the release of your fund today from United Trust Bank head office in Canada.

You are Requested to send this payment along with your current banking details because the World Bank and IMF in-combination with FBI have approved the immediate release of your fund without any further delay.

I attached my working ID for your confidentiality

Below is the directives to send the required $200 u.s.d for transfer charges to our Head office in Canada.

Receivers Name.......Mrs. Gloria D. Tremblay
Country.......Canada
State.......Alberta
Text Question....color
Answer.......White
Amount...$200

Once again congratulations.
Dr. Gerard Jackson Operational Manager United Trust Bank London

It attached an ID that I wrote FAKE on.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Name used = Daniel David

Email: danieldavidikobo@yahoo.com.hk and rrepasy@gboe.org

IP Address: 167.206.75.212
Hostname: mail.garfield.k12.nj.us
IP Region: New Jersey
Guessed City: Garfield
IP Latitude: 40.8775
IP Longitude: -74.1105
Organization: Garfield Schools
ISP Provider: Cablevision Systems Corp.

header =

Return-Path: <rrepasy@gboe.org>
Received: from mail.GBOE.local (mail.garfield.k12.nj.us [167.206.75.212])
by mtain-mb03.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id 53416380000AA;
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:10:25 -0400 (EDT)
x-mimeole: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5
Content-class: urn:content-classes:message

email

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu, Aug 23, 2012 1:11 pm
Subject: YOU WON $6.8M CONTACT DANIEL DAVID

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB
Your Ref:

This is to officially inform you that(ATM Card Number 5951390123652671) has
been accredited in your favor.Your Personal Identification Number is 2900.

The ATM Card Value is $6.8MILLION USD. Please Contact Daniel David
{danieldavidikobo@yahoo.com.hk} With the following details for processing:

For Claim contact c: danieldavidikobo@yahoo.com.hk

*Full Name:
*Delivery Address:
*Phone Number:

For Claim Reply with above info. to Daniel David: danieldavidikobo@yahoo.com.hk

Best Regards,
Daniel David
Email: danieldavidikobo@yahoo.com.hk
Telephone : + 2348105754752 / 0112348105754752.
Copyright © 2001-2012 iKobo, Inc.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Name = EDWARD ATTA BOBO

email: westernunion847@yahoo.it

IP Address: 202.109.133.181
Hostname: 202.109.133.181
IP Country: China
IP Country Code: CHN
IP Continent: Asia
IP Region: Jiangxi
Guessed City: Jiujiang
IP Latitude: 29.6079
IP Longitude: 115.8872
Organization:
ISP Provider:

header

Received: from User (wewtern@202.109.133.181 with login)
by smtp162.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with SMTP; 23 Aug 2012 05:45:02 -0700 PDT
Reply-To: <westernunion847@yahoo.it>
Subject: Re: Your $5000.00 payment is ready for pick up by you now,Dear Valued Customer, viwer the Attach and get back to me,
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 02:28:11 -0700

email sent

Western Union Head Office
Lagos Nigeria
www.westernunion.com

Re: Your $5000.00 payment is ready for pick up by you now,
This is to inform you that we have been waiting for you to contact me about your payment of (US$800,000.00 ) in an ATM payment card, note that we have programmed funds to be transferred under installmentally at the rate of $5,000 daily as Western Union laws here in Nigeria does not allow the transfer of funds above $5,000 at once from this country to another, but we will be sending your funds under installment of $5,000 daily till the amount of $500.000.00usd is completely Paid to you as the beneficiary of the ATM card in questioned.
In other words, We have today transferred your first installment payment ($5,000) available for your pickup at any western union office nearest to you, but still on hold due to the unpaid endorsement & daily activation file fee amount of $225 that you are supposed to pay before your daily transfer will be made available to you. You will pick up the installment at any western union office nearest to you with the below information's as soon as you submit the $225 endorsement & daily activation file fee. Once the activation is made , you can track your first installment payment with the Western Union tracking number 1-800-325-6000 or through the western union global website so as for you to know that the money is available for pick up (but will not be released you without the file activation fee).
Payment information
Direct Line: +2347039886183Name: Mr Edward Atta Bobo
Here is the information to pick up the first $5000.00;
MTCN: 2611-383-012
Sender's Name: Oke Prince,
Text Question: In God?
Answer: We Trust
Amount: US$5000.00
The endorsement & daily activation file fee of $225 should be sent to our office here in care to our accounting officer through Western Union Money Transfer nearest to you.
You are to send the endorsement activation charges with the information below.
1.Receiver Name:.......OKE PRINCE
2.Country:.......Nigeria.
3.City :.........Lagos.
4..Test Question:....Color
5.Test Answer:......Red
Amount $225
MTCN…………
Sender……….
As soon as you send the fee, send us the transfer Mtcn/Reference # to help us proceed with immediate transfer activation of your first installment payment.
Notice: This preference is being given to you to our good name and also to make sure we get your fund paid to you with no complication of things or delay.
Note: the Activation Fees could not be deducted from the ATM card here, as we have no access to the fund due to the Fact that it was placed in an ATM card and not cash at hand.
Treat As Urgent and get back to this office with receipt of your payment for fast procedures here.
I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $5000.00, and email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send another payment.
Accept our congratulations.
MR EDWARD ATTA BOBO
Western Union Head Office
Lagos

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams