Postby IceFM on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:41 pm

From yesterday in WD

misslofo44
- 32 y/o woman (1980 February 04)
- from Albertville, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 27 to 37 y/o

Hello dear!,
How are you and your lovely family, I hope fine?
My name is Lofo,
I became interested in you after viewing your profile information in this site,
I know that a journey of one thousand miles must begin with one step,
I will be happy to hear from you through my e-mail
address (misslofocasy4@yahoo.com) for us to
know more about each other and share photos
All I need is love with trust,someone who will
always be there for me to show me the real taste of
love as a friend and l have the sum of 4.6 million dollars in supend account which my late father deposit in my name for me to use it for my education.
hoping to hear from you soon,
thanks and God bless you,
yours
Lofo.

Hello my Dearest xxxxxx

How are you today?. My name is Lofo Casy, i am 21 years old girl single never married and 5'8 "tall then come from Abidjan in West Africa, I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Nigeria , as a result of the political crisis in my country Abidjan .

l come from ABIDJAN and l want you to hellp me come to your country to finish my study why you take good care of my money for any business you know. because l did not know any thing about business then l hope in your family to save my life and see that l finish my study ok.

Now l want you to give me your full name and your phone number with your id card so that l can able to sumith it to the bank were this money is deposited then the bank will contact you and tell you how you will recevied my money in your bank account ok.

l willing to meet you and your family soon.

As l recevied this information then l will give you the bank contact.

Waitting to hear from you soon.

With Love

Lofo Casy

STARCOMMS-20081218
Dial pool subnet for Lagos subscribers
Admin IT
Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mlofo Casy; <misslofocasy4@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Hi xxxxx l want you to help me transfer my fund in to your account so that l can come to you and finish my study why you take good care of my money for any business that you know ok.

l do not have any idear of business so l put thisfund in your hand and use it as your money than after you recevied it in your bank account then you will send me some money from there for me to get my travel documents to come to your country for my education ok.

Tell me your full name and your phone unmber then your pic too.

Waitting to read from you
With Love

Lofo

STARCOMMS-20081218
Dial pool subnet for Lagos subscribers
Admin IT
Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu

MISS LOFO.JPG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mlofo Casy; <misslofocasy4@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:57 pm

:twisted:

Hello xxxxxxx
How are you today as l did not hear from you since you ask me to give you my pic. and l send it to you so l did not know you get it or not so why can,t you get back to me also.

Please try your best to reply me
waitting to read from you soon

with love

Lofo

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lizzy Justin, lizzy2_johnson@yahoo.com

Postby Nette1962 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:12 pm

in spam folder

Hello My Dear

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Steven poul whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Steven poul and his email address is as follows:(rev.stevenpou@yahoo.com)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $350.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Steven poul and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Steven poul on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly lizzy

Received: from [41.82.95.229]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012
Subject: I AM HAPPY TO INFORM YOU OF MY SUCCESS FORM LIZZY

IP: 41.82.95.229
Organization: SONATEL

uses pic from this post
viewtopic.php?p=259769#p259769
Nette1962
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer; <jennifer4bernard@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:18 pm

From 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/jennifer00

jennifer00

honest

I am a:Woman
Birthday:04.08.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hi,i am miss jennifer,i see your profile now,and i am so interested on you,please write to me back with this email, (jennifer4bernard@yahoo.co.uk)i will tell you about me with my picture,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour Jobe; <favour_jobe@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:00 pm

From Friday in 4ppl

http://www.4ppl .com/favourJOBE22

favourJOBE22

love and trust

I am a:Woman
Birthday:06.04.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

My name is favour, i really like to make friend with you, contact me here so that i will post my photos to you (favour_jobe@yahoo.com)

My dear,

Good morning and how was your day?like i told you in my first mail,My name is Favour Jobe,i am 25 years Old and Single,i am from the Gambia in Africa,presently,i am residing in the Missionary refugee camp here in Dakar,Senegal as a result of the Death Of my parents and the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father's name is Baba Jobe,He is the chairman of the leading party (APRC) of the president Dr. Alh.A.J.J Jammeh of the republic of Gambia, West Africa. before the rebels attack our house one fateful morning and the Rebels killed my mother and my father in cold blood

But,i managed to escape to this near by country,Senegal with the help of the Peace-Keeping Army in my Country and i am living now in a Missionary refugee camp headed by a Reverend Father and i am using the Reverend Father's Office computer to send this mail to you.

My Dear,i am suffering here in this Camp and i really need your encouragement and good advice and most importantly,to help me to come out from this situation and again to help me get my Father's money because my late father deposited some money in the Bank with my name as the next of kin.

Dear,I would like to know more about you so that i will tell you more about myself in my next mail.i have attached my picture and i will like to see your picture too.

I am hoping to hear from you,
Miss Favour Jobe

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGA

Pic already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 2 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby jaga on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:59 am

:pee: Temat:cześć
Od: dorisjohnson <sarah4johnson7477@yahoo.com> Podany adres zwrotny: (dorisjohnson448@yahoo.com)
Do:undisclosed recipients: ;
Received: from [41.82.85.29]
Reply-To: dorisjohnson448@yahoo.com
Nazywam się doris Johnson Widziałam dzisiaj swój profil, stałem się zainteresowani, i będzie również wiedzieć, jak wam więcej, i chcę Ci wysłać e-maila na mój adres, więc może dać Ci moje zdjęcia, aby wiedzieć, z kim i am.Here jest mój adres (dorisjohnson448@yahoo.com)
Wierzę, że możemy przenieść tutaj! Czekam na twój mail na mój adres powyżej nadziei
(Pamiętaj, na odległość lub kolor nie ma znaczenia miłości, ale wiele spraw w życiu)
proszę o kontakt tutaj (dorisjohnson448@yahoo.com)

Hello
My name is doris Johnson i saw your profile today,I became interested, i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (dorisjohnson448@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above hope
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
please contact me here (dorisjohnson448@yahoo.com)
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 2 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby jaga on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 am

:pee: DARLING MY PICTURES FOR YOU.
Od: Doris Johnson <dorisjohnson448@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.125.196]
Subject: DARLING MY PICTURES FOR YOU.
Dearest love,
I'm really happy to Have responded to my mail.How is everything? I hope you are fine.
Mine is a little 'difficult here in Dakar are Senegal.You Admired.
My name is Doris Johnson from the Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.3ft tall, fair complexion in (never married before) and now I am 23 years old, Residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war That Fought WAS in my country.
My father is Dr. Johnson Apu Was The CEO of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and personal advicer Was The former head of for the state (Late Dr Robert Guei) Before The rebels Attacked our house one early morning and Killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It 'was only me that is alive
and now I Could make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp.
I'd like to know more about you.Your and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing will tell you presently.I more about myself in my next mail.Attached here are my photos Before the civil war broke out. I'd also like to see more of your pictures.I will tell you more in my next mail.
Hoping to Receive your early
Yours Love.
Doris

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tina Rabia - tinapeace27@yahoo.com

Postby FindScams on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:26 am

Another romance scam!

Dearest, Thanks for your reply to my mail, How is your day ? I guess nice. Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Tina Rabia I'm 24 years, from Ivory Coast in West Africa. I am 5' 7" tall, Fair in complexion,Single (never married before) I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Mobio Rabia was the managing director of Rabia's ventures (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp, and this computer is belonging to a Reverend that has a church here in the camp. My hobbies are reading, cooking, cinema, movies,dancing and fond of little kids. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, Attached here is my photo hope you will like it,Hoping to hear from you soonest, Yours. Tina
FindScams
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tina Rabia - tinapeace27@yahoo.com

Postby Lioness1 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:41 am

Hello, Findscams,

first welcome on RS. Thank you very much for posting this message. But for our urgent needed proof, we need following details:

- Email header (IP address)
- The first emails or chatlogs
- Pics
- Addresses and phone numbers
- Money request
- Just all the little things you only know.

If you have any problems with posting the headers, please read our helpful FAQS or contact us again. All here on board will help you, many with a long lasting experience in helping victims. And please stop all contact to this scammer, drop him/her like a "hot potatoe". Thank you very much!
Lioness1

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tina Rabia - tinapeace27@yahoo.com

Postby minerva on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:43 am

as tina_rabiaaa in netlog
her message there
████──█
█──█──█
█──█─███

██─────██──█────- █
█─█───█─█───█───-
█──█─█──█────█─█
█───█───█─────█
█───────█─────█
███─█─────█─███─- ██─███
█───█─────█─█───- ────█
███─█──█──█─██──- █───█
──█─█─█─█─█─█───- ────█
███─██───██─███─- ██──█

███─███──███─███- ██───█─███
█───█─█───█──█──- █─█──█─█──█
███─██────█──██─- █──█─█─█──█
█───█─█───█──█──- █───██─█──█
█───█──█─███─███- █────█─███
Hi dear
My name is Tina,
i am writing for friendship, i will like you to reply me direct to inbox ( tinapeace27@yahoo.com ) because i don't normally make use of netlog i only use my email ID, so that i can attach my photos and explain more about myself for you to know whom i am, am waiting for your reply via my email address below.

tinapeace27@yahoo.com

Name
tina rabiaaa
Date of birth
26/05/1988
Pakistan
Native language
English

is it her??? than it kind a senegal scammer and already listed in RS for a long time
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scammers (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby jaga on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:03 am

:pee: DARLING MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST
Od: Doris Johnson <dorisjohnson448@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.108.175]
Subject: DARLING MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST
Honey ,
I am glad to write to you,how are you? Hope you are fine,
I thank God for you.Your message was a total relief to me. May God
protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life.I will
like him to make away for you, my prince i love the way you sound to
me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out
of this camp so that i come to your country for us to carry out and actualize our dream.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on
Mondays, Fridays and Sundays of the week..Its just like one staying in the prison and
I hope by Gods grace l,with your help will come out of here very soon.We
don't have any relative now whom we can go to, all our relatives ran away
in the middle of the war..
The only person we have now is Rev. James Mark. who is the Reverend
Minister in charge of the church on this camp ( CHRIST THE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with
him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two
hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is
(+221773274796) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and
tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the
hostel.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be
it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I
want to go back to my profession because it was my father's dream to establish a maternity for me before
the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation took place.
Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and
death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because
when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank
in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in
question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as a 'foreign patner 'which was the bank's condition to get the money transfered.
From it we can travel to America or any major country in Europe and live there. I kept this secret to
people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the
Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and
don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money
if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these
information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding
and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.
My favourite language is English, and our local language, but I speak
English very well because both my father and mother studied in
Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 11.00 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have allot to
tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed
Doris
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Susan Biate; susan_biate@yahoo.com

Postby minerva on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Dearest,
Thanks for your reply to my mail,
How is your day ? I guess nice.
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Tina Rabia I'm 24 years, from Ivory Coast in West Africa. I am 5' 7" tall, Fair in complexion,Single (never married before) I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Mobio Rabia was the managing director of Rabia's ventures (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp, and this computer is belonging to a Reverend that has a church here in the camp. My hobbies are reading, cooking, cinema, movies,dancing and fond of little kids. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,
Attached here is my photo hope you will like it,Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours.
Tina

pics already here

Received: from [41.208.186.248] by web113010.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 26 Sep 2012 00:56:20 PDT

Originating ISP:Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Senegal
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Rosana Garg; <rosanagarg@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:22 pm

:roll:

hello
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's funds transferred under the assistance of a friend from Scotland . Presently I'm in Scotland for my studies and some investment projects with my new friend. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact Rev danny king,

He tried a lot for me while i was here and i am grateful to God for everything he has done for me today. his email address is : (revdannyking@yahoo.com) Ask him to send you the draft cheque of $450.000.00 USD which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with REV danny king and tell him to send the amount to you. you can reach him on his phone number (+221777144179)

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness that i went through at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects and the processing of my studies which myself and my new partner are having at hand without confrontations, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the the Reverend father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend danny king and he will hand over the the draft cheque to you without any delay. May
God Bless you Rosana Garg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Blessing Dosi; <blessingdosi@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:01 pm

From yesterday in FOD

sweetjesica
- 26 y/o woman (1986 May 06)
- from Avon, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 20 to 30 y/o

Nice to meet you,
My name is Miss Blessing, i will like to have a good relationship with you please write me with my ID (blessingdosi@yahoo.com)
so that i will send you my photo and tell you about me

Dear friend,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss Blessing Dosi and i am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Sudan in Africa but presently residing in the missionary church here in Senegal where i ran as a refuge due to the political civil war that took place in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp, i really need help from someone by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of kin.

My late father Dr. Ellison Dosi, worked as the Chief Executive Officer of (E E C PLC) in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now as the only child of my parents and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes, dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly, friendly and more to that, a man of vision. Attached here is my picture. I will be hoping to hear from you again.

Yours Blessing.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS4
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Both pics already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Black Females