scammers with pictures of Michael

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: scammers with pictures of Michael

Postby beachgirl68 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Thank goodness you knew right away. Which ever scammed this is was a bit aggressive to get straight to the punch with his pity party bologna story. They don't realize how obvious they are and we can only hope others can identify their ignorance immediately! I'm so happy to find this site and learn so much about this.
Take care -
beachgirl68
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Katiemac28 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:57 am

I am saddened to inform you that I was wrapped up in the same scam with "Richard Copp Smith" and received the SAME exact e-mail as one above! I have an address where to send the money - let me know if you want it so you can warn others. I do not send money to people I meet online that have all of a sudden fallen in love with me and wants my absolute trust. I ran into him on Tagged; name is Richard C, 38 years old from New York; however told me he was 37 in the email and had brown eyes when clearly this man has blue eyes!

Michael, I am so sorry that your photos are being used by scammers, but yes you are a very good looking man with a beautiful daughter and I see why he would want to pose as you!
Last edited by Katiemac28 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Katiemac28
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:01 am

Yes, please post the money receiver info :) and also an email header would be good (link below).
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby geekbaby81 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Hello Everyone,
I have posted a few other times on this site and I am here yet again to post another. Today I got a chat request on Zoosk from someone with a picture of Michael. Here is the information and what he sent me.

mark49875....39 years old from Pomona
Libra-5'10"-White/Caucasain-Athletic-Never Married-Has children at home-Advanced Degree-Christian

This is the message that he sent me......

You can text me (713) 364-8469

Hi, My name is Mark I got hooked by your cute ********** and I couldn't help but decided to drop a line. Age or distance should not be a barrier or hinder you from making friends or something.I'll like to know more about you.. I am here for a serious relationship. I dont someone that will play me like a ball. I am not here for games or any kind of joke. (tlk2mar1972 Ym) , .I will be looking forward to read ..from you soon. You can text me (713) 364-8469

Mark
on 09/23 at 6:46 AM

I gave him my e-mail address and if he contacts me there I will give you the information.
geekbaby81
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dsyflw on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:40 pm

so it looks like this is happening to me....I am on a online dating suite called OkCupid and was emailed by this very good looking guy, who seemed very nice and gave me his phone number and asked me to text him my email address so that he can wrote me.

this is the email I got this morning...
Hello DsyFlw ,
Thanks for texting me your email, I really appreciate it.I'm pretty new on the dating site, so you're the first person that I'm talking to .Well here's more about me .
When my late wife died I felt that there will be the need for my daughter to have some motherly care so I had to bring my mother to the States to help me with that .I had to do it in her best interest. My Daughter is 3 years old and her name is Natalie , She is the apple of my eyes ....My Mum is an African and my late dad an American , so you can say I'm of mixed blood ...Besides , I spent most of my life time in Africa , so I have a pretty strong accent ( hope you don't mind ). I am a precious stones and antiques dealer .
I'm not perfect and I'm looking for someone that is ,I want someone that will call me just to say I love you ,I want someone that will love me for who I am and not what I am ,I want someone that will take my daughter and accept her as her own ,someone that will be the love of my life ,someone that I can have and to hold to love and to cherish,someone loving ,caring ,optimistic, down to earth ,hardworking ,affectionate ,honest ,focused knows what she wants from life and goes for it ,determined and hopelessly romantic ,I'm a man that believes in family a lot and I'll do anything to start one again. I am an ambitious and intelligent man .I am a giver by nature and money is not my problem in any way .I am a very good listener and I don't criticize people's beliefs as a matter of fact I learn from it . Life itself my dear is a lesson.All want is to make me and that special woman happy .
But I guess women out here don't want that , see I'm cheerful and optimistic person and I believe in true love. Maybe that's why I haven't lose a hope to find my true soul mate.I am an honest.God fearing,easygoing,understanding,caring,loving and romantic ..my weakness is trusting people easily and I end up being hurt .
I like to make friends ,go to movies with my daughter ,play soccer and getting ice creams , watching soccer (I'm a die hard fan of Manchester United Football Club in UK and the Philadelphia Phillies and the Eagles ) collecting and selling antiques ,swim ,work out at the gym ,read ,listen to music ,cooking ,take romantic walks on beach although (it has been quite sometime since that happens lol)and I like to watch the sunset.
I guess I told you most about me . If you still wanna talk to me I'm still here alright ,
Looking forward to hearing from you ,
Shawn
Alone with some pics of him and his little girl!!
Dsyflw
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Which email address did the anonymous Nigerian scammer use this time? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dsyflw on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Dsyflw
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:06 am

Hello Dsyflw
Can you please post the foll
email headers (header click this : viewtopic.php?t=10910)
telephone numbers
Address
request for money if he already did
all pictures he sent you which is not yet found here in RS

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. The RS community is here to help and guide you.
Take care!
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)
The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby noway50 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Wow. I have been talking to the same guy for two weeks. Just discovered this last night. THANK GOD. I just sent him a nasty text and reported him to Okcupid.com which is the site I met him on on Sept. 24th, 2012.

what a scumbag. Anyway, he has used all the same stories with me. Daughter NAtalie. He says he is traveling to South Africa to get an artifact. Thankfully he never got to the point of asking for money. I feel so bad for the gorgeous guy in these pics. Love to all of you out here that have talked to this horrible man. There is another longer post about him from 2011. He has been doing this on MANY different sites with all the same pics. Good luck in your search! I hope we all find REAL love.
noway50
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Which email address did the anonymous Nigerian scammer use this time?

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby kag1224 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi Ladies,

This asshole contacted me back in June, with the same exact type emails via Zoosk. Claiming his name was George Hobbs & his daughter Donna. Same exact pictures. I am so glad I found out about his scam on another website sooner than later. I actually called him out on it & he actually called had the nerve to call me & try to persuade me, I ripped him apart & hung up on him. He continued to try to call me but I would not answer. A month later he contacted me on POF as George Hobbs again, I ignored it...and a few weeks later contacted me again under another profile. He has also tried to contact me on Match.com. I have reported him SEVERAL times to Zoosk, POF, Match & Facebook!!! And this piece of shit is still on! Any ideas on who we could legally report him too?
kag1224
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:52 pm

"This asshole" is a big number of individual and unrelated anonymous Nigerian scammers, who have stolen this innocent man´s pictures, who knows and does not need to be told. How to catch "him", please consult the FAQ, I think it´s question no. 1 there, or 2. And I´m not a lady but I don´t mind :D

Please add his email address and telephone number :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:00 pm

grantgeorge on connectingsingles

hobbsg31@gmail.com

Hoping for love
I am a:
35 yr-old man seeking women, 28-45
online today!
Height:
5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type:
Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Religion:
Christian/Other
Marital Status:
Never Married
Has Kids:
Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:
Someday
construction

About me:
I have many of the personality traits that you might expect to go along with: I am compassionate, gentle, perceptive, intuitive, communicative, loyal, reliable, trustworthy, analytical, ethical (Hmmm?I sound like a boy scout, don't I?) I love my work, and find great satisfaction in being to places i never been before O.K. ? thats the stuff that most people know about me. What people don't usually know is that I am very sensual and also very affectionate (world-class cuddler).. I enjoy pampering/surprising my partner, and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me .some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a beurre blanc sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the fall.
I’m looking for:
I like to meet a honest and kind hearted woman that will appreciate and reciprocate my love for her. A woman that will open her heart to me. All i require from my woman is sincerity and understanding. I need a woman that will love and appreciate my daughter and me. A woman I can spend the rest of my life with. I need a very matured minded woman that will appreciate my love. I believe that my woman should be able to see me as a friend and lover at the same time.

junkmail:
Hey cutie beauty, You have a very impressing profile and it's a near perfect description of what i desire in a woman and what any man would seek for in a woman. You are such a very beautiful woman and I would really want a chance to know you better. I do believe that all real love relationships begin on a basic foundation of friendship, so i would love to be good friends with you and we will see if anything spring up from there... My Name is George and as you can see from my profile I am single, never married but i have a daughter that i love with my life. I don't get involved in any form of drama or games, right now i am looking for my Queen, my long lost soul mate that i have been searching for all my life. I would like you to write me at. hobbsg31 AT G M A I L COM .and you can also text me on (347) 946-1897. so we can keep this conversation going, I will respond and tell you more about me and what I am looking for. Thanks for being patient enough to read.I Will be expecting your response, Hope to talk to you soon!!!

George

uses pics of Michael with his niece again.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Mike

Postby ksmit44bb18 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:03 pm

I was recently scammed By a man name Micheal Nutter from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania I actually just found him(pictures of the person he used) on this site but none of you have posted any of his new information. He is using yahoo his email address is mijohn11@yahoo.com. His IM messager is mijohn11! He was also using a hotmail account mijohn11@hotmail.com. He is also texted me the number he is using is 267-603-2775 ( he actually texted me this morning) He is trying really hard to convince me that he will be there for me and that he is not a scammer!!. I am currently 17,000 dollars in debut because of this man I have told him to leave me alone. I almost throw up when I saw the pictures on this website. I feel very bad for the man this picture actually belongs too. I have picture of his daughter as well. I have filed a report with the FBI's cyber crimes division. I hope that this helps. There isnt any new imformation about him and I wanted to update everyone. He claimed that he works for general mills in pennsyliva. That his job sent him to London. Well the story is pretty much the same from there. He needed help getting his money that he had claimed he sent to me from customs. Blah blah blah. Long story short he is still contacting me. I have told him that I know hes a scammer and to leave me alone.

ksmit44bb18
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Thank you very much for your report, I am so sorry this pest managed to get so much money from you! :(

His FB:
http://www.facebook.com/mike.john.7906
Mike John
Asst. Manager at building company
Lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

My name is Mike and I am originally from the Philadelphia suburbs (Richboro), moved to the Jersey Shore when I was 3 years old and grew up in Ocean City, NJ (America's Greatest Family Resort). I am officially a beach bum and can't get enough of the sun, sand, and ocean. Graduated from Ocean City High School and then went on to The College of New Jersey where I majored in Communications and Professional Writing and played baseball. After college, I worked traveling the country on building Engineer for 3 years. I worked for building company, for General Mills. I was able to travel with the PGA Tour for 2 years as my buddy and I drove all over the country. I then moved to Arlington, VA (Clarendon) and worked in Alexandria, VA (Old Town) as a National Recruiter/Event Manager for an awesome experiential Building company for 2.5 years. I have been in 48 of the 50 states and have traveled to Europe, London, Dominican Republic, and I want to go to Australia or Asia next. I love to travel and experience other cultures. It's such a big world and there is so much to discover!
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males