It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lt Col Gordon Hannett

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

hannetmalcolm@yahoo.com

Postby Gabriella » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:18 pm

on hi 5 Tagged
hannetmalcolm@yahoo.com
Hannet M
Tagline: We Can Start As Friends And See Where The Future Will Lead Us
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English, Deutsch, Français
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

on hi 5 Tagged just see him today the first time

Hide Details
TO: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 2:12 PM

my name is Hannet Malcolm,52 years of age from Florida(FL) but now Stationed in Iraq For Peace Keeping,I Lost My Wife 5 years ago and i have one son who is 7 years of age and now schooling in Ghana because he choose to school there,I am working as a Military commander, I am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet and shy but yet I love to meet people, open to new things in life love to treat people the way i wanted to be treated, love shopping, camping, country, beach, traveling and animals,Can you tell me more about yourself?

Hope To Hear From You Soon
Via Mail

his pic on Tagged

From Malcolm Hannet Tue Aug 14 05:12:44 2012
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Tue, 14 Aug 2012 05:12:49 -0700
Received: from [41.139.46.42]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 05:12:44 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Malcolm Hannet
Subject: Hello
To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I found this when i schecked this ID number

Results for 41.139.46.42 :
% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.
% Note: this output has been filtered.
% Information related to '41.139.32.0 - 41.139.47.255'
inetnum: 41.139.32.0 - 41.139.47.255
netname: TeledataICTBlock-Cafeclub
descr: Block for our cafeclub service
admin-c: GE2-AFRINIC
tech-c: RS1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: TELEDATAICT-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 41.139.0.0 - 41.139.63.255

person: Gregory Eid
address: Teledata ICT
Ring Road Central
P.O.Box 8839
Accra-north
GHANA
phone: +233-21-238662
fax-no: +233-21-238494
e-mail: greg@teledata-gh.com
chat on tagged

Hannet M

60, Florida, Ghana

hi

Hello..How are you doing?
im fine and you
Am also doing great
Am Hannet Malcolm And Whats Your Name?
i just went tru your profil
Okay and what did you see?
my name is xxxxxxxxxxxxx
a good looking Man
Nice Meeting You xxxxxxxx....Thanks For your compliment
If i may ask how long have you been on here and what are you on here for?
what you are doing so
can i reach you somewhere
somehow
im from xxxxxxxx

I am working as a Military Commander and am From but now in Iraq for Peace Keeping
oh ok
not so long realy
i dont no now
i realy friend
maby more
but i need an real one
and no games
i be carefull
i hope

Thats sounds Great

i hope so
Am also new on here and i am here for friendship and may be more

Do you mind us keep intouch to know more about each other,start as friends and see where the future will lead us?
how long will you stay in iraq

I have one and half month to stay in Iraq,i wish we can get to know more about each other so that i will let my son come stay with you in German
you still her
I dont understand you xxxxxxxx...Can You Please Come Again
im her
Okay
where is your Son

My son is schooling In Ghana and do you also have children

we can
do you have an messenger ore email

i can give you mine to

I dont normally come online because of work but if you dont mind we can just be talking Via email

then i go out of her

Okay let me have your email address so that i send you emal
if you like to

Yes i like that

hannetmalcolm@yahoo.com

ok mine is

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok what ever you wish

Okay We Can Be Talking Via Email Because i dont Normally have enough time on here

ok
if you like it so
then i never can talk to you on phone ore so

Okay i will send you an email to tell you more about myself and i will also add my sons some pictures to it for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx,I hope you are also going to reply and tell me more about yourself and add some pictures of you?

is ok
I will have your contact and also talk with you on phone,dont worry about that

1 hour ago
ok sure i will reply to you
i guess i dont wont to lose your contact now
i will send you some pics to

Okay xxxxxxxx...yep we are going to be in serious contact if you dont mind

im glad i did look in her now
Okay wait i am going to send you the email now
ok

.Brbr
i make me some caffee ok
im back
1 hour ago
ok i did get it

i do read now
please wait her

Okay
please wait i write you back now and send some pics to

60 minutes ago

Okay i am waiting xxxxxxxxxxx
55 minutes ago
Am Still waiting xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
40 minutes ago
i did send it
you got the mail

Yes
let me read it now xxxxxxxx
i did send look

ok
27 minutes ago
is short i no
21 minutes ago

Yes dear i have finish reading but i am sorry i have to go to the gym now

I will send you an email when i am back dear
Am off now....Talk later

i will be happy to read about you again.

Re: your welcome in my live

I REALLY LOVE YOU xxxxxxxxxx

i am a lieutenant general in the United States Army. On 15 May 2007,i was appointed by George W. Bush to serve as Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor for Iraq and Afghanistan, also known as the "War Czar", a senior advisory position responsible for overseeing the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.i was kept in my post by new President Barack Obama.

I was Born in Beverly Hills , Califonia on November 3, 1952. I graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 1975.my first assignment was to the Second Armored Cavalry Regiment in Bindlach, Germany, where i commanded C Troop.i received an MPA degree from the Kennedy School of Government of Harvard University in 1983 and taught in the Social Sciences department at West Point.

Following attendance at the British Army Staff College,i returned to the Second Cavalry as operations officer, serving both at the squadron and regimental levels. In 1990-91 i deployed and fought with the Regiment in Operation Desert Storm, and later served on the staff of the Chief of Staff of the United States Army.

I commanded 1st Squadron, 7th Cavalry at Fort Hood, Texas from 1992-94. i then served on the Joint Staff in the Directorate for Strategic Plans and Policy, J-5, and held a War College Fellowship at the Atlantic Council in Washington, D.C.

From 1998-2000 i commanded the Second Cavalry Regiment, part of XVIII Airborne Corps, at Fort Polk, Louisiana. In 2001,i was appointed Brigadier General.i served next as the executive assistant to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff for 14 months before joining the 1st Infantry Division in Schweinfurt, Germany, as the Assistant Division Commander.i commanded Multi-national Brigade East in Kosovo for 6 months in 2002 before being assigned to United States European Command in January 2003 as the Deputy Director of Operations.

In June 2004,i began more than two years as Director of Operations (J-3) at United States Central Command during which he oversaw combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as other operations in the Middle East, Central Asia, and the Horn of Africa.i was appointed to the rank of Major General in 2004,and to the rank of Lieutenant General in 2006.i assumed duties as Director of Operations, the Joint Staff, in September 2006.

On June 28, 2007, the Senate confirmed Harmond to serve as the Deputy National Security Advisor.

On Friday August 10, 2007,i stated that the United States should "consider" reinstating the military draft to relieve the "stressed" volunteer service from multiple tours of duty.This was immediately followed by a comment that it would be a major policy shift and that he did not see a current need for a draft.

my first wife was Margaret Mary Sullivan, whom i married on August 1, 1981.my second wife is Jane Holl Harmond, whom i married on March 18, 2000. Jane Holl Harmond previously served as UN Assistant Secretary General for Peacekeeping Operations. She was confirmed on April 2, 2009, as Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security. I never had any kids with my first wife and it was my secound wife that gave me a Son and the worm hands of death took her away....

but presently i am widower,but still with my kid in Ghana schooling.... let me know about you more xxxxxxxxx..... I will like to take you as my wife. Take care. Hannet

You Are Also Welcome Into My Life xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TO: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:21 PM

You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust..True love is the greatest thing.finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust me first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust,that's the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you are trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands.All relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn’t be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn’t likely to grow, and become something that you desire.
We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met. This may mean one night you watch football, and one night your partner watches a movie you enjoy. It might mean that your partner can agree to try a dish that you enjoy cooking. In any organization with more than one person in it, there will be more than one opinion, work with your partner to see that both of you can compromise on different subjects. If someone isn’t willing to compromise, they are not willing to acknowledge your wants and desires. If they can not acknowledge your wants they are likely not emotionally developed enough for you to have your needs met.
Hope To Hear From You Soon
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Lots Of Love

Re: good morning my love. 1

Message flagged

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 12:10 AM

Honey I think I have made a fiancee and I am okay with this fiancee I have. You are my fiance nowxxxxxxxxx.I am okay with you. You comfort me with talks and you make me feel loved again. I will be pleased to tell you my worries and if only you will listen to me and help me, I will very happy and grateful for that.

This I am going to tell you has been a secret which I only know and has been something I want to keep for my son's future. Now you are the only person I want to tell.I know and I think I can trust you because I feel the good heart you have for me. There is something I want you to do for me because you are the only person I trust and the only person I know as a family.This is going to really help our family union very much and I know you will be happy to hear what I have for you?

Darling you already know why we were in Afghanistan before we moved to Iraq . We are here for peace keeping mission and now I am about to retire. As me and my boys came here also, to make sure we stop the Al-Qaeda people from destroying the oil pipeline which is damaging the economy of the country. The Iraq government gave us 100 million US dollars for the good work done and my own share is 2 million US dollars.

Please so as you know you are the only person in this world that I can trust now who can help me to receive this package which I will let the UN Diplomat travel with it to you in your country. He is the one who deliver my soldiers packages. I have this money hiding for sometime now but I don't think it is safe for me to still keep it here in the camp in which we are in Iraq. As the UN diplomat was delivering the packages, I did not give mine to him at that time because I had nobody to trust on this and you know very well that I have no other family apart from you only now.

Please I will like you to keep this secret between us and as you can see, I have you on my heart and that has been the reason why I am sharing this with only you. Please I want you to receive this package and keep it safe in your room until I come to you from our mission.

Please I want you to be serious about this and keep it secret. You and I is the only person who knows about this now. Also I will let you contact the Diplomat and please don't tell the Diplomat the content of the package. I told him that it is my family treasure inside the package. He don't know that it is money that is inside.

I did this because I already told you that I don't have anybody to trust than only you because you are the only reason why I smile and also you are the real woman who is ready to lay her heart to care about my worries and that of my son. My wife's parents died long time ago. Ishmael only got the chance to meet them when he was a crawling baby.I told you in my first letter that Ishmael is Schooling in Ghana. The caretaker is Ishmael's guardian now.
So please my dear are you ready to help me receive this package? Give me your answer so I tell you what to do before I go on the mission.
I will wait for your letter soon. Please don't disappoint me.I have my trust fully in you.

I have photo of the package. See

Take care then

Yours always
Hannet

the Diplomat

MADAM xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hide Details
TO: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Message flagged

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 11:41 PM

MY NAME IS PRINCE JOHN, A DIPLOMAT WITH THE UN CONFERENCE ON IRAQ. I AM WRITING IN CONNECTION WITH ITS SHIPPING BOX, WHOSE FIANCEE LT. COLONEL HANNET MALCOLM TO DELIVER TO YOU IN GERMANY, WHICH INCLUDES FAMILY TREASURE. I ARRIVE HERE IN CHINA TO MAKE SOME DELIVERY BUT I AM FINISHED WITH THAT AND NOW GOING TO GHANA TO DELIVER FEW PACKAGES BEFORE COMING TO YOU MADAM. WHEN I FINISH DELIVERING THE PACKAGES IN GHANA I WILL CONTACT YOU AND WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT.. THANKS FOR THE ROAD DESCRIPTION TO YOUR HOME. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT. .HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

DIPLOMAT PRINCE JOHN

Results for 41.139.46.59 :

From Prince John Tue Aug 21 14:41:00 2012
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:41:03 -0700
Received: from [41.139.46.59]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:41:00 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Prince John
Subject: MADAM xxxxxxxxxx
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
inetnum: 41.139.32.0 - 41.139.47.255
netname: TeledataICTBlock-Cafeclub
descr: Block for our cafeclub service
admin-c: GE2-AFRINIC
tech-c: RS1-AFRINIC
mnt-by: TELEDATAICT-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 41.139.0.0 - 41.139.63.255

person: Gregory Eid
address: Teledata ICT
Ring Road Central
P.O.Box 8839
Accra-north
GHANA
phone: +233-21-238662
fax-no: +233-21-238494
e-mail: greg@teledata-gh.com
From his Son

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 3:02 PM
Hello Mummy xxxx,How are you,

I am Ishmael Malcolm the son of Hannet Malcolm

Dad has told me alot about you and also shares your pictures with me,

I am very happy to know about that and i am always ready to take you as my mum and ready to do anything as a good son

From Ishmael Malcolm Tue Aug 21 06:02:30 2012
Received: from [41.139.46.42]
Reply-To: Ishmael Malcolm
To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BE FAST MADAM

Thursday, August 23, 2012 9:10 PM
I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM AT THE GHANA AIRPORT NOW. THE CUSTOMS ARE ASKING FOR TAX INSURANCE DOCUMENT WHICH YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY 1,500 DOLLARS BEFORE WE CAN CONTINUE WITH THE PROCESS OF THE DOCUMENTATION.I WILL SEND YOU THE PROOF OF EVERY DOCUMENT AFTER EACH IS DONE.

I WAS ABLE TO PAY FOR STAMP ATTESTATION DOCUMENT WHICH IS 800 DOLLARS.
NOW THE MONEY YOU WILL SEND FOR NOW IS 1,500 DOLLARS.

WE WILL HAVE TO ACT FAST ON THE PAYMENT SO I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEND THIS MONEY SO THAT I CAN RECEIVE THE INSURANCE DOCUMENT OF THE PACKAGE AND ALSO SAVE MY TIME TO COME AND DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY.

AS YOU KNOW THERE IS NO WAY YOUR FIANCEE CAN SEND MONEY FROM IRAQ TO ME HERE BECAUSE OF THE WAR GOING ON THERE AND I HAVE OTHER PEOPLE CALLING ME TO COME AND PICK UP THEIR PACKAGES FOR DELIVERY.

PLEASE MADAM xxxxxxxxxxxxx, I WANT YOU TO SEND THIS MONEY FAST BEFORE THEY WILL TRY TO OPEN THE PACKAGE BECAUSE YOUR FIANCEE TOLD ME NOT TO OPEN IT TO ANY BODY AND THAT IS WHY I AM ASKING YOU TO SEND THE 1,500 DOLLARS AS SOON AS YOU CAN FOR THE DOCUMENTATION PROCESS TO CONTINUE. THEY ASKED WHAT THE PACKAGE CONTAIN AND I TOLD THEM IT IS FAMILY TREASURE AS YOUR FIANCEE TOLD ME.

I AM WAITING TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY. BELOW IS THE INFORMATION THEY GAVE ME ON HOW TO SEND THE MONEY. THE NAME OF THE LAWYER THAT WILL HELP ME IN SIGNING THE DOCUMENT IS ABBEY DAVID.

SO YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO HIS NAME AND THIS IS HOW YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY BELOW.

COUNTRY NAME: GHANA - ACCRA

AMOUNT: 1,500 DOLLARS

RECEIVERS NAME: ABBEY DAVID

QUESTION : GOOD

ANSWER : YES

BANK: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

I WILL BE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU AND HERE IS THE NUMBER: +233544715268, YOU WILL GET ME WITH AND ALSO TEXT ALL DETAILS AFTER SENDING THE MONEY TO MY NUMBER.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

DIPLOMAT PRINCE JOHN

Re: Sweetheart

Hide Details
TO: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message flagged

Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:50 PM

Baby,how are you doing? Thank God for your help my love, i really appreciate your love for me.My dear I want you to do your possible best to make this package reach you soon then I will be very happy as you will also. Immediately you get the package, I want you to take some of the money to make some business and then I will count on you to keep the package safe in your own way of convenience. I hope that is no problem for you.

You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme or a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer.xxxxxxxxxxxyou make me happy which i believe in you and this is the great opportunity for you and me to meet and i am coming down to meet you my angel honey do not be afraid or scare about any thing every thing is in control and i promise you we are going to rejoice and be happy forever and forever.Also, I came to this conclusion.in the respect of our true love and strongly believe that my money and my life is safe in your hands.Darling I love you so much and I can not stop loving you even in the grave i would love you. You have completely changed my life and I always thank God Almighty for you in my life. you are really a very lucky woman and the first indications show that I am a happy man and Indeed i am now.

darling I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land.

Honey i intend to keep this money because i am about to retire,and i would be require to take care of my responsibility both.After this mission i would submit my letter of retirement and the military and congress would proceed with the procedure without any deployment i have been in the force for 28yrs now and i think is about time to quit the system is corrupt now,This is my address

Malcolm Hannet
201 Varick Street
12th Floor
Florida, FL 10014
United States

and the package code number is 8507

I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you and always remember i love you so much please take very good care of your self for me.

Love always,

Hannet

another MaIL FROM HIS DIPLOMAT

Be fast please

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I have waited for long because of these package and my other agents are calling me for their package. I don't know if you don't want to co-operate. Tell me what is in this package?

I will want you to contact the barrister on his chambers address below,

Here is the barrister details,

Barrister, Cosmos Ocloo. Esq.

LLB (Hons), LLM (Lond), ACIS (Lond), ACIB

Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of Ghana

Law Offices of Cosmos Ocloo Chambers

211A Kade Ave. (opposite Old Kanda GNTC), Kanda

Postal address: P. O. Box M.271 Accra-Tema Ghana

Email: cosmos.ocloo@yahoo.com

Get in touch with the lawyer because he will be waiting to hear from you soon.

God bless you and regards to your husband.

Thank You,

Diplomat Prince John

AN OTHER NAME TO SEND THE MONEY

URGENT PLEASE

MADAM XXXXXXXXXX, I WAS NOT ABLE TO GO TO MY AGENT THAT CALLED ME JUST BECAUSE THE WAS A CHANGED OF DATE. LT. HANNET MALCOLM WROTE TO ME SAYING YOU WILL BE SENDING THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER ON FRIDAY.

SO YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO HIS NAME AND THIS IS HOW YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY BELOW.

COUNTRY NAME: GHANA - TEMA

RECEIVERS NAME: OCLOO COSMOS

QUESTION : GOOD

ANSWER : YES

YOU CAN REACH ME ON THIS NUMBER FOR ANY INFORMATION.

+233544715268
AND ALSO TEXT ME WITH THE INFORMATION THE LAWYER NEEDS BEFORE HE CAN GO FOR THE MONEY.

DIPLOMAT Prince John

Re: my love.

Hello Sweetheart,

Hope everything is moving on smoothly with you,Anyway i had a message from doctor Godwin Idun and what he told me was very bad to know,I feel very bad now as i am here in Iraq.

Anyway can you please help me with Ishmael's hospital dept and when he is out of the Hospital and i come back from my trip i will pay you back your money ....

Hope to hear from you soon sweetheart

Hello

How are you doing this morning and how is the weather there with you,I am Doctor Godwin Idun from Tema General Hospital,I had a patience(Ishmael Malcolm) in my hospital yesterday but he was brought to the Hospital Empty Handed and its not permitted to treat a patience who has not yet paid His Or Her dept.

Ishmael told me Hannet Malcolm is his dad and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is his mum,Anyway we have not had any go ahead to treat his Sickness but his sickness is becoming worse and more worser,so i want to inform you to find a solution to it and help your son out of here because he is suffering..

Note : We Are Not Going To Treat His Sickness Untill He Has Paid His Dept

Or :We Will Only Take Care Of Him After We Recieve A Message from Niether His Mum Or Dad.

Hope to hear from you soon
H

View SlideshowDownload

THE HEADER FROM THIS DOC

From Godwin Idun Fri Sep 28 21:21:25 2012
X-Apparently-To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX via 98.138.31.183; Fri, 28 Sep 2012 21:21:28 -0700
Return-Path:
Received: from 197.251.162.125

To: XXXXXXXXXXXXX,hannet_malcolm@yahoo.com

SURE I DID SEND NO MONEY AD ALL
AND IF I WOULD NOT KNOWN WHATS GOING ON I WOULD FALL FOR HIM AGAIN

I HOPE I CAN SAFE SOME OTHER wOMANS AD ALL FROM HIM:

I GOT SOME MORE MAILS BUT THIS SHOULD BE ENOUPH FOR NOW:[/size]

THERE IS ONE DIPLOMAT I SHOULD SEND IT TOO;BUT THEN THEN THERE SAYD NO AND AGAIN TO PRINCE JOHN

Re: URGENT

MADAM XXXXXXXXXXXX, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU? I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND YOU NEVER CARED TO WRITE. PLEASE WRITE ME A LETTER SOON.

DIPLOMATIC

LARRY

To: Larry Mek
Sent: Wednesday, 5 September 2012, 5:10
Subject: Re: URGENT

Thank yoo Sir i will answer you when i come back from my job.

Regards

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To: XXXXXXXXX Malcolm ; "XXXXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com"
To: Larry Mek
Sent: Tuesday, 4 September 2012, 15:25

Can you please show me some proof to know you are truly the diplomat that is delivering the package to me because i don't hear from diplomat Prince John anymore since he told me to pay for some document. Bye and nice informing me.

XXXX

To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Malcolm
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 11:23 PM
Subject: URGENT

THIS IS THE UN DIPLOMAT WRITING TO YOU TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WAS AT THE GHANA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT YESTERDAY WHERE I WILL FLY FROM. THE CUSTOMS ARE ASKING FOR TAX INSURANCE DOCUMENT WHICH YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY 1,500 DOLLARS BEFORE WE CAN CONTINUE WITH THE PROCESS OF THE DOCUMENTATION. I WILL SEND YOU PROOF OF EVERY DOCUMENT AFTER EACH IS DONE. THE INSURANCE DOCUMENT IS THE FIRST DOCUMENT WE NEED TO GET.

I WAS ABLE TO PAY FOR STAMP ATTESTATION DOCUMENT WHICH IS 800 DOLLARS.

THE MONEY YOU WILL SEND FOR NOW IS 1,500 DOLLARS.

WE WILL HAVE TO ACT FAST ON THE PAYMENT SO I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEND THIS MONEY BY MONDAY SO THAT I CAN RECEIVE THE INSURANCE DOCUMENT OF THE PACKAGE AND ALSO SAVE MY TIME TO COME AND DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY.

AS YOU KNOW THERE IS NO WAY YOUR HUSBAND CAN SEND MONEY FROM HIS CURRENT PLACE TO ME HERE BECAUSE OF THE WAR GOING ON THERE AND I HAVE OTHER PEOPLE CALLING ME TO COME AND PICK UP THEIR PACKAGES FOR DELIVERY.

PLEASE MADAM XXXXXXXXXXX, I WANT YOU TO SEND THIS MONEY FAST BY MONDAY BEFORE THEY WILL TRY TO OPEN THE PACKAGE BECAUSE YOUR HUSBAND TOLD ME NOT TO OPEN IT TO ANY BODY AND THAT IS WHY I AM ASKING YOU TO SEND THE 1,500 DOLLARS AS SOON AS YOU CAN FOR THE DOCUMENTATION PROCESS TO CONTINUE. THEY ASKED WHAT THE PACKAGE CONTAIN AND I TOLD IS FAMILY TREASURE AS YOUR HUSBAND TOLD ME.

I AM WAITING TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY ON MONDAY. BELOW IS THE INFORMATION THEY GAVE ME ON HOW TO SEND THE MONEY. THE NAME OF THE LAWYER THAT WILL HELP ME IN SIGNING THE DOCUMENT IS ANTWI SARPONG GIDEON.

COUNTRY NAME: GHANA - ACCRA

RECEIVERS NAME: ANTWI SARPONG GIDEON

QUESTION : MALCOLM

ANSWER : XXXX

DIPLOMAT LARRY MEK

YOU CAN REACH ME ON THIS NUMBER FOR ANY INFORMATION.

+233267234596

THE HEADER OF HIM

From Larry Mek Wed Sep 12 17:32:04 2012
Received: from [41.190.90.52]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 01:32:04 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Larry Mek
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SO SHOULD I FIND MORE I WILL SEND IT TO: :twisted:

HANNET IS ON YAHOO MESSENGER TO NO PIC

EDIT: Removed excess and unnecessary text to condense. ~Pinky

hannetmalcolm@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Captain Gordon Hannett

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Thomas Kelly thomas.kelly819@yahoo.com
Also uses pics posted here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=33106" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

thughes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby thughes » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:33 pm

This is the picture I received on Oct.22,2012, of Capt. James Hannett who was "injured"along with 5 other soldiers on the 19th of Oct. It was sent by a "General" per Capt. James Hannett's request. It was to let me know of his medical condition. (He was to come home to me on the 21st of Oct). Our conversation on the 19th was abruptly stopped and I didnt hear anything from him until this was sent. I learned,through this site, on Oct 24,2012 that Capt. Gordon Hannett's pictures had been stolen. "James" even told me that his pictures had been taken from fb and did not use fb anymore. At the time, I did not have a fb account and only established one to contact Gordon Hannett to be added to his ever growing list of names. I was suspicious of not only the email i got from the general but the picture. I could tell it was a fake right away.

I search regularly now to see if i can find anyone using gordon hannetts likeness. I never knew how to report it until i found out about this site and the info it has provided me. Wish I would have known sooner.

thughes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby thughes » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:06 pm

I hope it takes this time...Terri

facebooker
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Major Gordon Hannett

Postby facebooker » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:40 pm

I too have just deleted this scammer told me his name was James Hannett and his son was 9 and lived in Germany with his Mum. His yahoo which is still active is james_4u5_hannett@ymail.com. I also tonight looked on facebook and he's on as James Hannett. Met him on mature dating he has deactivated his profile on there. I really do feel sorry for the real Gordon Hannett.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:44 am

@thughes

what a piece of photoshop art!! :D

this is what was there originally:

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Hannett; <lovelyhannett600@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Username: soulone1000heart

Email: lovelyhannett600@yahoo.com

User IP 96.44.189.211 .... from the Bad IP-List here

QuadraNet, Inc
OrgId: QUADR-25
Address: 3000 Irving Blvd
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75247

Full Name
jerry hannett

About me
I work hard and play hard also. I like to go to Jets and Giants games in the fall, a monthly Ranger game in the winter. I try to get out fishing a few times a year (I stink at it) The summer is about trying to stay cool all week and escaping to a pool or out of town on the weekends. I have a Dog or should I say he has me...his name is Gus. Movies out are OK but usually prefer DVD at home. I am a Blue collar guy and like to work with my hands outdoors. I am very sensitive and sometimes cry at the stupidity TV shows and movies. I am told I am very generous but resent fakes and freeloaders ... I like to give and share when it comes from my heart. I am looking for that someone to share, have some laughs and see where it all goes

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
los angeles

Marital Status
Widowed

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
army

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Listowell Smith, listowell_smith@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:45 am

person.com
USER ID: 6837540
Nickname: thuram
Name: listowell_smith
State/Region: Colorado
City: United States Air Force Acad
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:08 am

Badoo. captnwilliamsmith@yahoo.com

Captn William, 45
Was online 5 hours ago
Wants to make new friends
New York, NY, United States
Interests

16 interests:
All Movies The Hangover Documentary Lord of the Rings X-Men Fast & Furious I Am Legend The Transporter Avatar Gladiator The Simpsons The Transformers

See some shared interests? Add them to your profile!
Personal info

Languages:
English

Captn William — Saturday, 26 January 2013 09:08 PM
please kindly add me on facebook-captnwilliamsmith@yahoo.com,we need to always talk and chat better and please,kindly tell me more about you.

E-mail leads to FB with 7 friends.

http://www.facebook.com/captnwilliam.sm ... ts&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Acta est fabula.

Luxavia
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Luxavia » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:41 pm

This scammer is now operating on Bearshare which is a site to download music and meet people, he is operating under the nickname of Bennett22. In a nutshell he using the same scenario of stories of being born in Liverpool, England and both parents died in a car crash when he was age 9, claims he was in an orphanage until age 12, got adopted by an American. Moved to Albany, New York, joined the military at age 18. He is now using a story of his wife having died of cancer and now is left alone to raise his 9 yr old son (same scenario of stories as most scammers are using.....getting quite stale now).

Pics attached hereto for reference.

Luxavia
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Luxavia » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Unfortunately I never got that far with him in obtaining his email ID. However, he has now changed his username on Bearshare from Bennett22 to Hannett22. I have managed to contact most of his lady friends he has befriended on Bearshare and advised them accordingly.

ghannett
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers With Pictures of Major Gordon Hannett

Postby ghannett » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:48 pm

I reported CAPTN WILLIAM SMITH to the folks at Facebook today. Hopefully, he's the only one with that particular name. I saw that he has six friends. His profile shows that he's from New York, New York and studied at the US Army War College. Interestingly, I noticed that he used PhotoShop or some other computer program to remove the HANNETT name tag (AKA name tape) from my uniform shirts. He's using three of my photos. The name tag is normally sewn above the right pocket - on the opposite side from the "US Army" tape. Someone not associated with the Army probably wouldn't notice the absence of the name tape. After more than 25 years in the military, It was obvious to me right away. Hopefully, Facebook will remove the account soon.

I search Facebook every week looking for scammers using my photos. Generally, I find several every time I look. I never would have thought to search for SMITH had I not read the post here. Thanks for sharing the info!

- Gordon

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:33 am

Gordon, how about Tagged?

Hannett galore on Tagged:

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

ghannett
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with Pictures of Major Gordon Hannett

Postby ghannett » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Hello Marisa,

I've never heard of "Tagged." Is it a dating website? Sadly, if I were to search all of the dating websites, I wouldn't have time to do anything else. Searching Facebook is about all I can do. It's amazing how widespread this problem has become.

Another irritating thing about these scammers is that they always list me as being over 50 years old. During my Iraq deployment (when the photos were taken), I was just 39! Did I really look to be over 50?? In any case, thanks for adding the new photos, Marisa.

- Gordon

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:20 am

Tagged is a social network, just like Facebook or Myspace, but smaller.

As for the age, this is exactly how I usually can tell it's a military scam just by looking at profile. On the picture there is obviously a young man, sometimes even a young soldier in his early 20s, and profile says he is 45. :lol: I can understand why they are doing this - because they are trying to hook middle-aged women, but I don't understand how can women be so blind, don't they see there is obviously a young man on the pic?!! sometimes even young enough to be their son?!! :shock:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Return to “Military scams”