scammers with pictures of Blueyed Cass, pt 1

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: Scammers with pictures of Blue eyed Cass

Postby minerva on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:37 am

I found out that Mountain View is where the address ends when it's a private network. Maybe this person is some sort of mule? I don't know.

coz she used gmail. so you cant get her real IP. every one who used gmail will show gmail IP=Mountain View
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby thouston on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:59 am

I learned that the host she uses is Anchor Free. I looked it up and this is what it said:

AnchorFree is a company that produces Hotspotshield, which is a VPN program that hides you and connects you to one of their servers somewhere else so your privacy is protected...

That is why when I tried locating the location, it took me off shore of Ghana, and didn't provide the longitude or latitude. OR, she's floating around in the middle of the ocean, scamming and swimming.

BTW, just spoke to an old college buddy. His mom called him and told him his dad is leaving her after 40 years of marriage. Why? Apparently he had some mid life crisis, and fell in love with none other than Cass. He doesn't know she found all this out and he's made arrangements for a romantic week for two in December. He bought her a ticket to the US. What is it with these older guys who find themselves in love with someone they don't know, and dump the person who has been through hell and back with them?

What can I tell my friend to tell his mom to expect? That this girl won't show up? I told him about this site and he's going to talk to her. He doesn't get along with his dad, so there isn't any talking with him, but should they just let it play out and see what happens? This really sucks. His mom is one classy lady and does not deserve this.
thouston
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:16 am

yeah some time people keep dreaming and not knowing that people around them are really care and always stand beside them. seem your friend father live in fantasy and had been manipulated her/he. the best your friend can do is talk to his dad such as a friend and lead his dad here. we will help to open his eyes that this gal is not worted. she just a liar. i know it hard to make him understand at 1st but time and care will make him understand. ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Anita Quaicoo; <quaicooa@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Username: anitalove

Email: quaicooa@ymail.com

User IP 197.251.140.233

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DHCP Pool IP Addresses
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
ANITA QUAICOO

About me
am in i will be in love whit the one who will love me and take care of me

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
texa

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
student

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Derric; <jessicaderric@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Username: jessicaderric

Email: jessicaderric@yahoo.com

User IP 41.203.67.51

GLOBACOM
Globacom Information Systems Department
Prasoon Agarwal
1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

Full Name
jessica derric

About me
i am seeking looking and trying to meet my lasting loving related matued man who has seen my profile and want to meet and relate with me for serious relationship that leads to marriage

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
florida

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
student

Yahoo avatar

Email & YA give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/jessicaderric
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Princess Blueyez Cass

Postby ebnressler on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:20 pm

sadiya Fhad - sadiyafhad@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [41.218.254.160] by web121103.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 17 Nov 2012 23:06:41 PST

IP:
IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Greater Accra
Guessed City: Accra
Organization: Ghana Telecom
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

Email:
I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its issues. I'm a woman that is living life as it comes to me . Am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long term relationship . Although I would consider myself romantic, I don't believe that life is about the "grand passion . In reality it is more about comfortable partner to be with.
I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring, love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church. I am a devoted friend . I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool and respect my dignity.
I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things . I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy . I love nature, enjoy learning, have a deep respect and love for children and anim als . I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them . I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor.Am constantly told that I'm good looking and both look and act far younger than my years (while still being responsible for the most part).. Am considered intelligent, honest, capable of carrying on conversations on a variety of topics, kind, caring, giving, passionate, compassionate, a leader with a commanding presence, successful, possessing a quirky sense of humor and so much more! You will find me a contradiction in terms.. I can be intense yet laid back, intelligent yet do some of the most stupid things, outgoing yet shy, a leader yet not afraid to take directions and be a role player, funny yet serious, etc..

Pictures:
dating72
sadiya123
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Alabama
City: alabama
Zip Code: 10001
In my own words: am looking for a soul mate
Somewhere Southeast in North America........
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Nancy Douglas - nancydouglas01@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [41.71.186.24] by web125803.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 19 Nov 2012 06:16:38 PST

IP:
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Region: Lagos
Guessed City: Lagos
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited
ISP Provider: Visafone Communications Limited

Email:
Hello XXX,

With great pleasure to meet with you on here and hope we can chat on here soon...Its really nice to hear from you and thanks for the mail..Its nice meeting you this way and i will really like to get to know more about you and be your friend and see where it might leads to.Well i guess to tell you abit about my self..My name is Nancy Douglas , Am 30 years old,21st Oct. is my day..Which makes me Libra.Am single.....I work as a Computer Analyst.Am located in Floral Park, New York, US..But presently am in West African...Well not too long i came here...I would describe myself as a happy person,intelligent, well educated, sociable, attractive, caring and clean. I'm open-minded, sensitive, truthful,passionate, with a great sense of humor, am also responsible and serious when I have to be. I love music,dancing,traveling,meeting people and all is beautiful. I am new to this online stuff and am on here to meet a nice good caring man who know how to care for his wife a good father. I want to have a genuine relationship with someone tender,loving, passionate, supportive, trustworthy, helpful, romantic and truthful, someone who can appreciate me and share the true love with me, someone who knows how to listen with his heart but can answer with his mind I am looking for that special man I could love with all my heart, emotion,body spirit and soul. I love to find experience and to share them with someone that is serious in looking for the right woman,but I have no special person in my life to share my dreams and excitements with....a good relationship provide stimulation at the intellectual, emotional and physical level.If you think that we can be right for each other,then I would Love to hear from you so lets talk... I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, I share with you all your sorrows and joys, will be your best friend and life partner I like to travel very much. It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility...love kids so much...I will try to get more of my pics on here in my next email to you....Thanks so much for the pics, I love your smiles and i will love to know what keep those on your face..... Hope to hear from you and chat with you soon......What your job?

Warm Regards

Nancy

Picture:
FishMeetFish
nancydouglas01 Profile:
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Libra

My Interest Keywords / Tags
love me for whom i am

About Me
am Nancy by name, am on here to seek for soul mate..am a girl that is God fearing, am not on here to hurt anybody...
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:12 am

Tracy Hill - tracyhill580@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [209.159.152.66] by web164606.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 22 Nov 2012 15:05:18 PST

IP:
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: New Jersey
Guessed City: Secaucus
Organization: Interserver
ISP Provider: Interserver

Email:
Hello my dear thanks for the Email and am glad to hear from you.Well i actually went through your profile at match and it really spark my interest in getting to know you well.Yes my heart is ready for new love and faithful relationship.
You put a smile to my face when i had you mail.In your profile you have all i have been looking for in a man..Am looking for a faithful and caring man just to spend the rest of my life with.With your mail and your profile i would like to know more about you.Who knows maybe we might turn out to be the missing link in each others life.
I will always be who I am at the core my soul my being who I am and what makes me ,Butttt!!! I am chuck full of potential !!!!! LOL!!! woman need to be like a guiding light for men we sometimes have a tendency to miss the little things ,not on purpose.man and a woman should work as a team together ,I cook ,clean,dust ,and do laundry
Lets communicate, I promise i will be a lady and warm(with a bit of excitability at times as i am very high spirited and a bit humorous).
I will approach u with hope, and an open dialogue to include a positive and productive goal with a geniune concern for the future of a healthy relationship(friend or otherwise). Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it."The Holy Spirit reminded me of that as it applies to marriage. Only God can so meld two hearts together
I will be happy if you can answer the following question just to know more about each other.
How long have you been alone?
Do you enjoy been alone?
What do you do for living?
What are you looking for in a woman?
Until i hear from you have a lovely day and tell me when we can meet and talk online.

Pictures:
MatchDoctor
tracyhill580
32-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 45 - 70
Austin, Texas, United States
Last Activity: Today
Distance: 1223 miles
Sagittarius
I,am seeking for my future partner ...............

about myself:
I’m looking for someone who will be my best friend, my soul mate, my lifetime companion, my lover and enjoy life together as long as we live. Someone to grow old with, someone who will be there for each other, someone to be with through life’s joys and pains, someone to feel safe with, someone who is NOT playing dating games or a multi-dater, but someone who is interested in a serious and monogamous relationship, and someone I can count on in good times and bad times. Has similar personality as I am and likes to do most of the things that I do. Has to be honest, loving, thoughtful, trustworthy, open-minded, a positive thinker, kindhearted, romantic, caring, have a good sense of humor, understanding, compassionate, have lots of patience, communicate openly and live with good moral values. Would that be you? If you’re looking for the ONE person that you can always count on, in good times and bad times, and brave to face life’s ups and downs, then I am the ONE. I believe that in order to have a good and successful relationship with anybody, it has to be mutual. I believe that honesty, understanding, commitment, open communication, patience, plus love and trust are the keys to any kind of good and successful relationship. Since the meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances, that if there is any reaction both are transformed, it would be nice to have a good conversation either on IM, email or on the phone to get acquainted with each other before going out on a date to either dine out, go watch a concert, watch a musical play, or walk on the beach. If there is a chemistry there, it could lead to a long lasting relationship. Are you the one? Keep in contact with me and see if there’s a chemistry that will transform us.
willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Long term relationship
looking for a match: within 50 miles of Austin, Texas United States

Appearance
eyes: Dark brown
hair: Dark brown
body type: Average
height: 5'6 (168cm)
weight: 155 lbs (71kg)
bodyart: Visible tattoo
Background
education: Some college
ethnicity: Mixed Race
speaks: English
religion: Christian

Lifestyle
living status: Living with parent(s)
has children: No
wants children: Maybe/Undecided
job: Student

about my work:
i am Studding Catering(Vocational Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My Prepossession.....lol
income: $35,001 to $50,000
political position: Some other viewpoint
Qualities
activities: Bible study/prayer groups, Movies, Reading, Sporting events, Working out, Shopping
attributes: Caring, Family Oriented, Honest
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Abigail Muller; <wowlove74@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Username: muller

Email: wowlove74@ymail.com

User IP 80.87.92.55

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana GPRS Network
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
abigail muller

About me
i dont chat whit married man

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
california

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
an up coming actress

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Name used = Sadat Bawa

email addy = sadatbawa11@yahoo.com

IP Address: 41.218.247.48
Hostname: 4u.4u.com.gh
IP Region: Greater Accra
IP City: Accra
IP Latitude: 5.55
IP Longitude: -0.2167
Organization: Ghana Telecom

header =

Received: from [41.218.247.48] by web160103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 08 Dec 2012 13:35:35 PST

email sent =

glad to hear back from you like i said am Princess by name am 34 years old, Bust 33D,Waist 24, Hips 36,Height 5'7 and Weight 115 Am fair in complexion, Honestly I was born and raised in Ghana and my race is black African (Ghanaian). My heritage is English,may be you may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all because our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian.

I just completed School Studied Nursing i loved been a student a lot . Talking about who i am,am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies too are many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.

My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. My hair is brown which is one of my most attractive features. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.

Am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. Am all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with, not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life.

Am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with.. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together.

True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling.

I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too. I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever.

I promised to be the woman of his dreams because I’m not going,to let him down, since the age goes ,A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. Well I hope this makes you know a little about me, mean while i have atarch some photo for you hope you would like them lol am patiently waiting to hear from you soon. Princess here in my cell number 00233268614447 or +268614447

CB1975 :cool:

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Vanessa Williams - candysingle2020@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [80.87.92.53] by web160105.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:36:19 PST

IP:
Organization: One Touch GPRS Network
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

Email:
Well....like i told you earlier on...... my name is Vanessa Williams.I am Single, 32Year old.

I have worked as a sales girl before deciding to go and study dermatology and cosmetology which i successfully completed in studying them. I work as a beautician in a Beauty Therapy called Allure Beauty Parlor and i am currently in Ghana with them.
Paul_executive chef at a hotel

I was in Texas for a wedding ceremony and i was actually introduce to the Match doctor.com Dating site by a very good friend of mine who also joined and got her lover partner from there. I am now back home and i live in a city called Cape-Coast. I work as a beautician in a Beauty Therapy called Allure Beauty Parlor and i am currently in Ghana with them. My father is half AMERICAN and half SWEDISH but was born Springfield, Illinois.My mum is also a mixed race.......she is half Ghanaian and Norwegian. well i was born in Oslo Norway but i did not have my life there. i went to stay in New Jersey in USA for 6 years and also went to stay in Leicester city and then Vermont both places with parents but it came to a time my father separated with my mother so my mum travel to Ghana.

I'm a down
to earth real open-minded,spiritual woman , i don't hide my feeling
when it comes to the matters of the heart.I want to share my life with
someone who will love me for what I am and want the same in return for my partner. I am
very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share &
experience Life with a man who can share, and enjoy Companionship and who will treasure my Heart.

I have good Heart
and I’m caring. "I am looking for someone who will Love me for whom I
am".Honesty, friendship, giving and understanding. Love for one
another is what I am looking for, possibly that could lead to a long
term Relationship.I am looking for a Decent man I can appreciate,
take care, Love and treat Him Right. I am also looking for a, man with
Good values. I am a Christian and Independent, Successful, Employed
& Financially Stable. I am a very self motivated individual, plus I
am very courteous, kind and affectionate.

Do you have any brothers, sisters or any other family?

My likes are when people are open, honest, and sincere and understanding and I dislike liars and cheaters.

What are your likes?

What are your dislikes?

My,Hobbies & Interests are:Games, Movies, The Bible, Church, Reading, Writing and Music.
Cultural, listening to music, and going to the beach. I like to read most types of books with sci-fiction and mysteries among my favorites. I like to watch most types of movies with sci-fiction, mysteries and comedies among my favorites. I like listening to most types of music; it just depends on what I feel like listening to at the time. I like to go to the beach when I get a chance to do so. For entertainment I like to play snooker, play billiards, go to live concerts. I also enjoy
wine/candles, dining, movies, soft music, and playfulness with my partner,
as well as other open social activities. I love children although (I
don't have any of my own). I am open minded, Very HONEST & like a
good conversation on most any subject.

What are your hobbies?

What do you like to do for entertainment?

The type of relationship I am looking for is a serious long-term relationship that leads to marriage, and with him to create a family. A relationship that is based on love, friendship, understanding, sincerity, loyalty, trust, respect and honesty. A relationship where he is my best friend, my lover, my confident, someone with whom I can share my most inner thoughts, feelings and dreams with as I will be his best friend, his lover and confident. Someone with whom I can share his most inner thoughts, feelings and dreams with. Relationships where if there is a problem, we can sit down and talk about it, instead of fighting and yelling. A relationship where both the woman and man are equal and satisfy each other during SEX AND ROMANCE which are very important in relationship and marriage.A relationship where i can satisfy and make my partner feel GOOD and HAPPY on bed and during SEX.A relationship where i am ready to entertain and give my partner the BEST of SEX anytime he is FEELING for SEX..A man who is
serious, and who wants to Meet and certainly build a strong and good long lasting relationship.

True relationship is a life long commitment where I say that I love this man and I want to spend the rest of my life with him, to love, honor and respect him. I want to marry a wonderful, sweet, caring, man and I will always love, respect and care for him, be willing to stand by his side to face what the world has to offer, to always listen to his advice and opinion.I am willing to make a
Commitment. I vowed to be Faithful in sickness and in health, in good
times and in bad until death do Us part. . I am passionate,
Romantic & I like making a man feel Special and wanted. I love
making a man happy. I'm a woman who takes pride in claiming these
characteristics of Myself, and I would like to share them with one special
man. When decisions are made, sometimes it will be my opinion that we decide to follow, sometimes it will be his opinion that we decide to follow, sometimes while discussing it we will come up with an opinion that neither of us thought of before but decide to follow because it is the best option.

What does true relationship mean to you.............?

I am open
and truthful, kind and affectionate person, and easy to get along with.
I think I have a great sense of humor, I am a generally positive woman,
and I love having serious discussions about love and life. Plus on the
other hand I enjoy having fun too. I value relationship and I am very
Loyal. And I am a very warm person, very out going, I enjoy talking,
going out for dinner, and movies. People say I am a very Quiet and nice
person. I am also passionate, fun, well intellectual, and a big
believer in living every day and enjoying life to the fullest. I am outgoing and a great Listener.

Adaption......: Pretty much so. I am quick. I am open minded and so embracing my
partners culture would be easy. I think that's why I am generally happy
where ever I live. I embrace but never forget mine.

Well i will like to end here and hopping to hear
from you soon.
Take care and I am looking forward to your next letter
Below are some few photos of me and hope of getting some photos of you also in your reply to me.

hugs.......................... .............Vanessa Williams.

Picture:
MatchDoctor
Candy2020

Profile is gone!
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Salma Norga - salmanorgah@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:26 am

Full Name
salma norga
About me
My name is salma,i am 30years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Fair in Colour, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 6", 135 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and also am Jobless here in Ghana and also Living with my Mom and Lil sister in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia.
Come from
Ghana
Registered
Today, 1:29 am
City, State, Province
Accra
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
sell in shop
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: salmanorgah@yahoo.com

IP: 41.215.160.159 Ghana
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Salma Norga - salmanorgah@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:30 am

As yahoo avatar, uses pics from Seejulie-Julie: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43513&p=281889#p281889

Also uses pics here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52764
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia = http://www.zorpia.com/MaryCastro0603

Zorpia profile =

Name used = Mary Castro

email addy = mary.castro002@yahoo.com

IP Address: 41.190.3.140
Hostname: 41.190.3.140
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Region: Lagos
IP City: Lagos
IP Latitude: 6.4531
IP Longitude: 3.3958
Organization: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria

header =

Received: from [41.190.3.140] by web125406.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:29:57 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

I am Mary 31 Years Am sincere and honest to say that I have very good behavou values tied to a great sense of honor. I am a very happy individual and an excellent person. I love and enjoy life to the most vibrant extend. Therefore I am always ready to have fun. I enjoy all sorts of activities, including diving, swimming, surfing, visiting museums, parks, taking long walks, as well as going to or watching movies. I am undeniably good spirited, kind, and very considerate, and I strongly enjoy to be accepted. However, I still love to be down to earth. I love getting attention and still manage to be diplomatic, Even though I love to handle everyone with respect and assurance, I am still capable of running my artistic edge on the confidential side and stun people with my creative side. I am very courageous and fearless, because I am extremely adventures.

CB1975 :cool:

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 am

hellohannah.chidiac@yahoo.com

hannah123
looking for soul mate
Age & Gender: 28 Year Old Woman

About Me