Daniel Kelly...Henry or who? kellyd456@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Daniel Kelly...Henry or who? kellyd456@yahoo.com

Postby onefan on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:45 am

Daniel Kelly originally on Baddoo.com
He called and texted me from 503-436-7829 However,Spokeo reported it a landline in Cannon Beach oregon zip 97710
Daniel — Sunday, 28 October 2012 19:05
other numbers he gave me out of the country were 905488779046 and 90548848092
First message:
you should be called an angel living earth , my daughter signed up the site for and just checking on it now and saw that angel and wish to know more about your gorgeous .just if you dont mind .
Sunday, 28 October 2012 19:06
lol hello
Daniel — Sunday, 28 October 2012 19:06
Hey gorgeous
can i ask you a question ?
— Sunday, 28 October 2012 19:07
sure ?
Daniel — Sunday, 28 October 2012 19:08
How old are you .. well i can see that here ..just wanna be sure of that beautiful . — Sunday, 28 October 2012 19:11
i am 55 — Sunday, 28 October 2012 19:12
where do u liv

Image is Listed on Baddoo.com profile page

This link was in an email received and downloaded but was unable to copy and paste it here...I have it saved in my documents if You cant pull it up let me know. Claims it is a contract with Turkish Govt for millions!

Daniel Kelly: honey having some little issues here now with my tax .. have talk to my bank today and they gonna send me some money i needed for my tax and i can have my check here sweety
: i know u been busy
Daniel Kelly: but now after all my calculations sweetie .im still gonna short with little and i dont know how you can help me with that baby .
:: help u i got my own issiues here
Daniel Kelly: if you can loan me or something . you gonna have it by friday baby .
: sorry baby no can do that
Daniel Kelly: trust me just tell me anything you want to know you can have it .. can even tell my comapany to send you check at home .
Daniel Kelly: thats not gonna be a problem .
Daniel Kelly: trust me sweetie
i dont have any extra..I got 5 brthdays this month and not a good time
Daniel Kelly: honey i know . trust me baby . you gonna recieve your money and even if you want to have the ineterest im gonna give .. see im not a man like that sweetie ./. Daniel Kelly: just to have my check as soon as possible .
Daniel Kelly: because im gonna have the money from my bank tomorrow
Daniel Kelly: and i want to have all and pay to have my check latest by wednesday . then u will be fine
Daniel Kelly: honey if you can help me 1800 .atleast should be fine
Daniel Kelly: i think .. the money is 1200eurows here
Daniel Kelly: i think like 1800 in our money . oh baby .. I dont get that amount in a month u need a rich woman
Daniel Kelly: why are you like this honey .
Daniel Kelly: who do you think i am
Daniel Kelly: see angel just know you as the best for me and all my life
: what makes you think i got that kinda money? i told u I was broke
Daniel Kelly: yea angel .you are enough for me .
Daniel Kelly: honey like how much can you raise me
Daniel Kelly: still talking to some people also ..,just wanna meet up by thursday baby Daniel Kelly: yea baby ..
Daniel Kelly: honey .. so what are you telling me nw .
Daniel Kelly: angel i believe you can help me to raise something please .i dont know what else i can do .baby ..you just have to see what you can do .. so that i can have my check here and le
: Daniel Kelly: i know angel .. honey .. trust me .. just tell me what you want . thats not gonna be a problem.. i have you and i want you all for all angel ..
Daniel Kelly:oh ok love ...
Nov 19 5:32 PM
Daniel Kelly:yea its 12;32 here now baby
Daniel Kelly:yes .he said you can send it to him here he can help me to have it ..
Daniel Kelly:just Turkey angel
Nov 19 5:33 PM
:we eat Turkey her on Thursday lol
Daniel Kelly:his name is ...ABIODUN IDRIS AKINNIGANYIN
Daniel Kelly:LOL
Daniel Kelly:yes angel ..lol
Daniel Kelly:you can write the information down baby
/ /
Received: from [94.78.74.32] by web120003.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 14 Nov 2012 03:57:42 PST
The Ip address search I did reported him at a location Nethouse Biligi Islem merkezi in UK, another on was hosted by Anchorfree.com and location not visible on map...
He told me he was in Turkey working on a ship since November 2... His Facebook page has recent photos posted from Turkey supposedly
1 result (0.43 seconds)
Image size:
120 × 120
No other sizes of this image found.http://lh3.ggpht.com/jhBZGk_AeohxsEnuyL ... Ad-nTw=s85
Search Results

Pages that include matching images
180 × 240

henry - View Profile - Confirio
http://www.confirio.com/2JWK
i am cool and calm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just hit me up, i a m a genlte person ready to listen to pepole, easy going, i want a good relationship, a good wom

I hope this is enough...I am blocking him from any further contact with me!
onefan
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel Kelly...Henry or who?

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:11 am

Thank you :) can you please add which email address did he use? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel Kelly...Henry or who?

Postby onefan on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:44 am

Omg! :-o Hard to believe, I missed something!!! So out of character.. lol :-o ...It is hard being an honest to God real human being these days...LOL When, there are so many fakes out there ;) ...I am, clearly being way to hard on myself... I strive only for perfection..and perfection is an Illusion just like Mr.....(kellyd456@yahoo.com)
The pursuit of Happiness is a journey...not a destination! :cool:
Oh Pinky, mentioned dropping an N off... so I can be your...discreet and only...
onefan! :applause:

Pm if I need to help and make that change, please! :D
onefan
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel Kelly...Henry or who? kellyd456@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:19 am

Yahoo avatar:

Does he have more pics on Badoo? If so, you can post a link and can copy them here. ;)
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel Kelly...Henry or who? kellyd456@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:24 am

kellyd456 on mingles

kellyd456@yahoo.com

Distance From You:unknown
Relationship Status:Divorced
Ethnicity:Native American :indian:
Religion:Catholic
Education:Graduate School
Profession:Engineer

iam very easy going. im a really into my daughter and loving caring . i love sports i like to travel and iam looking for a nice ,good heart woman caring loving and romantic and alot of fun . life is short let love and live and share that perfect moment with that perfect someone that God has destiny to be with you and do things together ,i work with America cargo ship i love my job . my daughter sign up here for always want the best for me . i love my daughter she is the best in world . divorced over ten years and always been around my daughter be free to ask me any question .

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males