Scammers with pictures of Briana Lee

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: scammers with pictures of Briana Lee

Postby ebnressler on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Emelia Adomako - melia.adomako@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [41.215.160.213] by web120705.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:13:57 PST

IP:
IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Continent: Africa
Organization: Millicom Ghana Limited
ISP Provider: Millicom Ghana Limited

Email:
ok thanx for the picture .it look nice

Picture:
FishMeetFish
jenny126 Profile:
i am a woman that i am havig everything that aa woman have u get to make a woman
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
Height: Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion:
Ethnicity: African American
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
I am Seeking a: Woman I think it forgot it was supposed to be a female! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
For: Dating
My Education:
My Profession:
Do I Drink?
Do I Smoke?
Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

About Me
I am jenny, 29 years with no kids,never been married....5'8 feet tall and athletic and I am from a mixed race family of Usa and Ghana but due to the death of my dad I am in Ghana with my Uncle and mom. Am a student .I know for a fact that men on the internet in recent times or nowadays simply don't have the desire to interact with any lady as soon as they know the lady hails or resides in Africa specifically Ghana without apparently taking the time and effort to really get to know this lady deep down inside and in the process come to the full realization that maybe and I repeat just maybe this lady could be his possible soulmate or otherwise.

My main aim or objective of been subscribed unto the internet is basically to find that special someone in a man with whom I could be bestowed with the ultimate chance or opportunity of establishing or creating something worth the time and experience with,True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that's why we can develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that's when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he's willing to accept me as part of him. I'll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling.

Age doesn't matter to me as long as he knows how to love and care me and my son. A man who is understanding, caring, romantic and kind. A man that can full my heart of happiness, can wipe my tears
Somewhere Southeast in North America........
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Madison Ivy Scott - smadisonivy@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [173.254.219.168] by web125506.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:49:32 PST

IP:
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: California
Guessed City: Los Angeles
Organization: OC3 Networks & Web Solutions, LLC
ISP Provider: OC3 Networks & Web Solutions, LLC

Email:
hello XXX,Madison here.how are you?

Pictures:
WayDate
nadison
- 24 y/o woman
- from Hampton, Illinois, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

Name madison ivy
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1988 April 05
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Catholic
Marital status Single
Education Some college
Occupation Other
Income I prefer not to say
Smoker Rarely
Drinker Often

nadison are looking for
I look for a man
Looking for an age range 19-29
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner

Description:
im a 34c-26-36 babe im an easy going person that loves to meet and greet new people i love going to parties with my friends.. we love to tour in many country... love to try new experiences,love outdoor experiences and sports and i love browsing the net..looking for a good chat and playing some online games on my facebook i love a good conversation.. and i love a guy with a sense of humor i want to make some people share their experiences to me so i can share mine too.. then if we get along we settle a meetup just to know each other more about our lifes if your interested o know about me then dont be afraid to send me a message and im so excited to know you to too ill be glad to reply on you see yah!!!!! catch me on skype and ym >> smadisonivy
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Andrea Smith - lovingandcaringandrea@yahoo.com

Postby ebnressler on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:17 pm

myspace
Andrea
Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 7" / Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Children: Love kids, but not for me
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Education: College graduate
Income: $45,000 to $60,000

About me:
I am single never married ,born in texas obtained my degree in the University of texas ,and recently live in alabama, I find very much peace and tranquility there.I`m 5`7" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chillin` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

Who I'd like to meet:
Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantlyreative, and treat me right.
This pic is of Briana Lee. I did not recognize that until after the main post. Mods might want to move it. The regular pictures did not get any hits and I dont think regular pics are the same.
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Briana Lee

Postby ebnressler on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Cheryl Lewis - cheryl00009@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [197.242.104.193] by web120306.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Jan 2013 01:26:00 PST

IP:
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Lagos
IP City: Lagos
Organization: Spectranet Limited
ISP Provider: SPECTRANET LIMITED

Email:
Hello XXX,

How are you doing? Thanks for writing me , you seem like a really nice person , i am looking for a long term happy cordial relationship..i want to meet the man of my dreams . to tell you a little about me , I have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke, i drink socially,Christian, Capricorn. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I love going to the beach,dancing,swimming,playing games like golf,chess,card and pool. I was born and raised in Florida . It was much different when
I was growing up, a beautiful cozy small town on the ocean, and not many hurricanes approached our shores. It was wonderful. I love life with my heart and I promise to love my man with my soul. I am loyal above all, very intelligent, funny, well adjusted. I enjoy going out as well as staying in. I miss having a man on my/him couch, watching, laughing, listening, caring, watching, kissing, holding, rubbing each other sore backs, necks, heads. Just being together, looking into each others eyes and know what each other is saying without speaking a word, I would like to meet ''the right man'' to do and share all that will and then if will always feel right. I'm seeking a man that is confident, cheerful, responsible and mature,someone who is not afraid of commitment,someone that is kind, caring, loving, enjoys life, one that knows there is stress in life..but doesn't let it run her life,one that isn't afraid to show and express their feelings, someone that agrees to disagree at times.I was raised a Christian (not to mean that i am very religious) and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I go.The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance.

I am a passionate woman and l love to be affectionate. In the long run it is companionship and enjoyment of what each person loves to do. The compatibility to enjoy it together. I am not into lust, rather into finding chemistry that will lead to love and monogamy. Thank you for taking the time to read this , i hope to hear from you again , feel free to ask me anything.

God bless,

Cheryl.

Pictures:
Oceansofpeople
sexykitten : Let's live! Let's share!

Basics & Lifestyle
City: Chino California
Looking For: Long-term
Seeking: Female
Education: High School
Marital Status: Single

Ethnicity: Hispanic
Body Type: Athletic
Height: 5'6
Hair Color: Brown
Sign: Pisces
Smoker: No
Drug use?: No
Drink: No
Religion: catholic
Do you want Children?: Want children
Do you have Children?: No
Do you have a car?: Yes

Hobbies, Interests & more
Hobbies
: Cooking, Dancing, Singing
Interests
: Dancing, Camping, Listening to music, Movies, Religion, Shopping, Travel, Writing
Movies
: Comedy, Romantic
Music
: Christen / Gospel, Classical, R&B, Top 40's
Sports
: Chess, Fishing, Mountain Climbling, Swimming, Walking, Yoga / Meditation
Food
: Italian, Seafood

Personality, Long-Term Goals, Partner Expectations, etc
I am an outgoing honest, creative passionate, romantic and sweet lady.. I am professionally , financially secured and emotionally stable. I have a great smile and am a happy person. I love sun and sea.). I treat others, as I would wish to be treated. I believe in happy days and happier nights. I am looking for that very special someone who will explore and discover the wonders of life with me.. I am a non-smoker, light wine drinker, love pets and love sports. I love walking on the beach, holding hands, sitting by the ocean, I love dining out, I love candle light, red wine and soft music by the fire ( I think that is very romantic) or watch the sunset by the ocean with the one I love. I would love to have an ltr with a man who has a big heart and ready to go and start new life ...

Describe Your Ideal First Date
I am looking for a guy who is honest, romantic, trustworthy, a gentleman, someone who is educated, is emotionally intelligent, always strives to be a better person, is caring, is usually happy and is definitely more of an optimist, someone who values health and fitness, and finally, someone who is mindful. I love walking on the beach, holding hands, sitting by the ocean, I love dining out, I love candle light, red wine and soft music by the fire ( I think that is very romantic) or watch the sunset by the ocean with the one I love. I would love to have an ltr with a man who has a big heart and ready to go and start new life ...Ps.. Don't look for a one night stand here.. Please be real and not talking to 100 other girls or have drama with an ex..
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Annia; <annia_bra2n2@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:48 pm

From DMF

abraina22
- ID: 226401
- 29 y/o female (1983 - March - 15)
- ILLINOIS, CHICAGO, USA
- English,
- at home for now..
- Have no children

Hi, I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do..i love your profile, If you have interest maybe we can chat at hotmail MI this is my hotmail MI annia_bra2n2@hotmai l.com...Hugs and Kisses

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lina Yussif, lina.yussif@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Lina Yussif
Studied at Computer Science
Female
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:10 pm

Name used = Ann Scott

email addy = annscott626@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS database

P Address: 142.0.32.134
Hostname: 142.0.32.134
IP Region: Pennsylvania
IP City: Clarks Summit
IP Latitude: 41.4486
IP Longitude: -75.728
Organization: VolumeDrive

header =

Received: from [142.0.32.134] by web163804.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 16 Jan 2013 21:58:27 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

Great to hear from you on the site well i really want us to share everything about each other. and i will like to know more about you...My Full Name is Ann Scott and am 35years old single woman never married and no kids..I'm from Alexandria Va USA but am presently in Nigeria for a Mission now but am ready to relocate anywhere i meet my right man..i really wish we could know each other more and see where this lead us..am just giving this online a trial wish i could meet someone right for me..i have been so much hurt before and i do not want that to happen to me anymore..Am single looking for a serious, confident, purposeful, smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, loyal, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, romantic, considered, responsible, jovial who will not hurt me and will know how to take care of a young lady like me, because I think that marriage should be based on understanding and support each other, on real love and understanding. .I am from a good background, I am a very good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone, To add to this I am a choir at the church and I sing very well, I am well brought up and I know what I am required of as a wife ..I love reading novels as well as cooking and doing a lot of house works. I also like to hang out with my loved one as well,My Height: 5'6" (175 cm) ,Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg),Physique: Thin & Curvy ,Bust: 34 in :thinking: (86 cm) ,Waist: 26 in (66 cm) ,Hips: 32 in (81 cm) ,Dress Size: 6 ,Shoe Size: 10 ,Eye Colour: Brown ,Hair Colour: Medium Brown ,Hair Length: Mid-Back ,Skin Colour: Tan ..can you try and add me to yahoo messenger so that we will be able to talk more..i will like to know more about you..Waiting to hear from you now.....Ann[i]

CB1975 :cool:

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Juliet Marshall; <juliet_marshall@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Username: julietpmarshall

Email: juliet_marshall@yahoo.com

User IP 50.22.192.195

SoftLayer Technologies Inc.
OrgId: SOFTL
Address: 4849 Alpha Rd.
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75244

Full Name
julietmarshall

About me
am juliet,cool and loving needed a man who will take care of and take me for whom i am,am so flexible and attractive and so mild indeeds and actions.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
seguin/texas/seguin

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
nurse

Yahoo avatar

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/juliet.marshall.129
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Annia; <annia_bra2n2@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Am very glad to read back from you today. Am an easy going lady seeking to meet the right man from the dating site, and i do appreciate your mail a lot. I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know he's thinking about me or text me a sms just to let me know he's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same..I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met...I want to love a man for who he is, to spoil him, and love him, and let him know just how much he means to me, by the little things I do or say to make her feel special. while at the same time he treats me in the same way with love and respect I'm really looking for Someone Honest, Caring, Romantic, Kind, Posses Great Sense of Humor, Loyal, gentle, cheerful, Has the fear of God in hear life, LOVES KIDS, responsible,someone that still believes in true love, Affectionate, Passionate, Understanding, Intelligent, Respectful and Trust Worthy...I'm looking for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can't experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it involve into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. I believe its not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I'm seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates some of the same temperaments and interests I enjoy.
That special someone is a man with integrity, is spiritually compatible with me, having similar beliefs - and is responsible, intelligent, has a sense of humor, positive, is clean and neat in habit and appearance, romantic, passionate about living and loving. I would prefer that someone to show interest and be supportive and if you are the one that means my searching as come to an end and i will be so glad to have you with everything....... he should be financially secure, and has 'been there, done that'.I like an adventurous person who likes travel, nature and enjoys being home.he is a man who is at peace with herself. I am hoping to connect with people of like minds to form friendship first and then leave the rest to the Universe..I am honest always as there is nothing that I can think of that would make it wrong. I have a very off beat sense of humor and I am quick with it, one of the happiest things to feel is laughter until the tears stream down your cheeks, I find humor in almost everything, but never take anyone feelings lightly. I am an astute listener as I also believe that if it is important enough for you to say, it is important enough for me to listen, and take heed in what is being said. I am not a night life person, I prefer to stay home or be someplace special with my someone special. I am ready to find that someone who can appreciate all of things I have to offer and accept me as I am. I approach this renewed journey with caution as my feelings and heart are quick to get the best of my head. However, once I give them they are true and deep in every sense..i am looking for a man who will come into a relationship that will last forever not for a short time...I have the heart to love, and i really which you will allow me to prove this to you. I will stop here dear to know maybe you are the right one that will make me to fall in love back. And i have some questions for you?

What is the status of your marriage and how many kids did you have?
What are you doing for a living?
Where are you from and where do you live now?
Where did you grow up ?
Are you considerate and thoughtful of others?
Do you treat others as you would like to be treated?
How often do you lose your temper?
What do you do when you're alone?
Are you patient?
Are you romantic?
Do you love unconditionally?
What's more important to you, love or money?
Have you ever been unfaithful to your mate?
How often do you like to go out?
How long have you been on the site we meet?
Have you had any date on-line before or have you been hurt on-line before..what your experience on it?
How long have you been into on-line dating stuff?
How many people have you meet or dated on-line?
What are the experience you have had since you have been on line?
What is your favorite color?
What do you think of "Soul Mates?"
When in a relationship, are you a jealous person?
How do you feel about relocating for a relationship?
Do you consider yourself an ambitious person?
In a marriage how would you feel if the woman made significantly more money than the man?
Financially, how would you characterize yourself?
Finally, how would you assess your verbal intimacy skills?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:15 pm

I told her only that I'll answer her question when she give details about herself, name, where she lives etc.

go and s... your ass,f... off

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Brianna Viena

Postby ebnressler on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:39 am

pictures are stolen from Latina porn model Brianna Viena

Jackie Smith - s_jackie835@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [172.162.80.132] by web126201.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 20 Jan 2013 15:50:41 PST

IP:
Organization: America Online
ISP Provider: America Online

Email:
Hello XXX,

How are you doing?I hope you are blessed and doing well...Thank you for your message,thanks for starting with telling me something about your self..Well let me tell you more about my self, Am very intelligent, tender, Loving, romantic, passionate, caring, calm, responsible, kind, sincere, honest about all else, loyal, devoted, faithful and understanding to mention a few. I like camping, fishing, cooking outdoors, traveling, music, movies, tennis,riding bikes, parks, dinning out,dinning,sporting events, theater and swimming. I have very serious intentions and hope to find someone to spend the rest of my life with. I want a man who is honest,loyal,caring,romantic, passionate, caring, calm, responsible, kind, sincere,good listener and understanding.Do you think you are or could be the right man am looking for??, Most of all we will always be happy together even if there are hard times. To me if you Love someone it is a feeling that stays with you 24 hours a day. You wake up in the morning with that feeling; it fills your entire soul. You think about that person every minute of every day. That person becomes a part of you. They become more important to you than anything else in life. am looking for a partner to share the rest of my life with i mean a partner who will love me treat me well and share the rest of his life with me...i hope to here from you..I'm a wonderful lady that have all kinds of great qualities to explore.Things i considered great may drive you right up a wall. I am not perfect and it is too stressful to try be so I don't want to try to be perfect but I am not looking for anybody who is perfect either. We all have faults ,even those who won't admit it. I only need ONE special person. If you devote your time and effort to working on a relationship, take the time to work out your differences and problems then the results and rewards will be well worth the effort. In order to get to know someone you have to spend time with them communicating, having conversations and knowing the difference in communication and conversation. Listening and talking are important but actions, not words, define the person and who they really are. I am an open book and you can ask me anything, I will tell you but be sure you want to know because you might not like the answer but you can be sure that it will be an honest answer. I think everybody is entitled to their opinion and right to express it if the sole purpose isn't to intentionally cause pain or harm. I will listen -I may not agree- but I will listen and I will respect your opinion and respect your right to express it. Life would be pretty boring if we all thought the same but it might make it a lot easier.I hope to find that special person who makes my life a little happier,makes me smile a little more and makes the world a brighter place just because we are together. I hope to find someone to love, respect and spend time with who will love and respect me in return.I am happy and content with my life and with me. I know where I have been, where I am and where I am going.I'm looking for somebody to laugh with me and hold hands. I believe that happiness is by choice and not by chance. I would like someone to share happiness and joy with,thoughts with and most of all true everlasting peace being together.I will like to know more about your self,your family and what you are looking for?. And again, thank you for your wonderful pictures, I am attaching some few pictures of myself to you, I hope you will like them.I will be looking forward to hear from you soon,take care

Yours Sincerely,

Jackie

Pictures:
YouDate
smileeatmemania

Profile is gone!!!!

Yahoo Avatar

No additional information!!!!
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Go and f.. your mother..

:disagree: .... its not fair mugu

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:23 am

To lina.yussif@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/01/23
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood) :twisted:
Opened on (197.251.136.108:56356)
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:21 pm

:D :D :D

poor English,from you there....u have noting in that thing u call your head,bush boy

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...... I told Mugu: who's sitting in the Glashouse ........ he should go back to school or take a Dictionary coz its "Nothing".......not "noting" ...... and I've send him the famous Goat pic.......now he's complete mad and pissed

mom iya hw far,say na fight ni? say na everybody dey find weytin e go eat now..forget joooor we b padi

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ernestina Danso; <ernestina.danso22@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Username: ernestinadanso22

Email: ernestina.danso22@yahoo.com

User IP 108.60.134.241

Atlantic Metro Communications
OrgId: ATLAN-76
Address: 596 D Bloomfield Ave
City: Montclair
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07042

Full Name
ernestina danso

About me
well , i'll take this opportunity to tell you about me well.... i am ernestina danso.... about 5.7 feet tall and has a simple and average body of weight..i have eye and a dark brown hair but i sometimes change my hair style as all other women will like to do... i am a very active and cheerful girl.. my motto in life is optimism and purposefulness ... i am open in communication , faithful in relationship and friendship.. i am well educated person... i love the order in domestic affairs..because of my active character ,i love sports and yoga classes ..i also love dancing and after it i love to meet with friends and spend time with.....i think i have tell you alot about me..i will tell you more when you contact me ok

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
louisville

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
nurse

Pic is also YA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females