It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:50 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jennifer Jalloh - jennifer.jalloh@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as black women.
mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jennifer Jalloh - jennifer.jalloh@hotmail.com

Postby mdgposter » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:27 am

Hello folks,
that exact picture I mentioned associated with Sandra Doma - sandradoam@yahoo.com - well is Binta Doma bintadoma20@yahoo.com at 419 Bittenus and ScamWarners- Binta Doma bintadoam@yahoo.com at Scam Survivors - Binta Doma at FB - Binta <binta.doma@yahoo.com> at Anti Scam Forum

---

Oh folks over at 419 bittenus here is the names that picture is associated with (I won't post all the email addresses) - Vera Johnson , VIVIAN AMADU , Anita Uddeh , binta garba, Binta Jonah , christiana koneh , Christiana Udeh , Cynthia Koneh , Divine Frank , favour Murray Makazu, gladys debah , Grace Joseph , hellen doma , Janet Doma , Naomi Ahmed , Naomi apia , Naomi Shalu, Nomie Doma , Rita Philipe sandral doma , Sonia Doma , Tina Jerry

See you
mdgposter

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Full Name
beccadiane
More
About me
honest is the best in life
Come from
Senegal
Registered
Today, 1:57 am
City, State, Province
dakar
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Asian
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Hello dear, I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relations..

Email: dianebeeca@yahoo.com

Received from: 41.82.64.169
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Angela James; <angelajames988@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:26 pm

From yesterday in DMF

baby5love
- ID: 221218
- 24 y/o female (1988 - May - 12)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- student
- Have no children

My dear,
How is your day, Mine is fine over here in Dakar..Thanks for your mail.
Like I said my name is Angela James, Am 23 years single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding , I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr James Hugo was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp. I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend, He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Angela.

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maureen; <maureenvelon2012@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:37 pm

From 24FD

maureenlove4life
- ID: 125943
- 24 y/o Female (1988 - January - 1)
- Senegal, dakar city
- English,
- school
- Have no children

Hello
I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am Maureen by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address (maureenvelon2012@y mail.com) so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nancy; <nancyvelon2012@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:59 pm

From DMF

nancyvelonlove
- ID: 221808
- 25 y/o female (1987 - February - 14)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- work
- Have no children

Hello dear,
I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am nancy by name,No kid and never marriage.I will like to hear from your opinion, you can contact me at this email address (nancyvelon2012@yah oo.com) so that i can send you my pictures and more introduction about myself. Have a good day and waiting to hear from you soonest

u can contact me here
nancyvelon201 2@yahoo.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Michelle Donna; <michelle20064u@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Contact me Wednesday in DMF but Profile already removed there.

Hello.
Dearest,how are you today?.
I believe that you are doing well.
I am very happy for your response to the email i sent to you in your address at the site Facebook.

My name is Michelle Dona 24 years of age single and never married fair in complexion, good looking, honest, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted, please tell me more about your self as well your intention towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me ? cos for me am out to see to your satisfaction .

I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Dona Abbas. was chairman managing director W.D Industrial company ltd. in Liberia and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father, I was the only person that survived and managed to make my way to near by country Senegal.

I am open minded person,easy going girl, confident,hard working,caring,always stand by my word,am seeking for someone who is honest to help me no matter where he or her comes from, I really want to have a good relationship with you, a relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding.

I believe we will have a good time staying together bearing in mind that friendship and Love has no color, educational back ground,religious,language,nationality or distance barrier. the only important thing there is love,truth,caring and understanding. I need to know all that make you happy.

Remember the distance color or age does not matter but love matters a lot in life.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, attached here is my picture and it is a pleasure receiving yours, I love that. I will like to relocate with you to share love with you. My favorite language is English but I can translate to communicate in other language. please think about me and do remember me in your daily prayers , I wait for your mail as soon as possible ,have a nice day.
Many kisses and hugs.

Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Your, Michelle Dona.

No IP traceable

Both Pics already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Michelle Donna; <michelle20064u@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Contact me yesterday in 24FD

Lovett
- ID: 126057
- 24 y/o Female (1988 - August - 25)
- USA, New York
- English, Afrikaans, French
- Student
- Have no children

Hello.
My name is Michelle, it is my pleasure to write you today. Actually, i got your contact information through the International public records while searching for friendship, I will appreciate your friendship, because I believe that good friend is a good Gift.

I want us to be friends because i have lived a life of loneliness for a long time you can rich me in ( michelle20064u@gmai l.com )
I will tell you more about myself and send you my photos.

Thanks for your understanding and best regard, michelle20064u@gmai l.com

Same first Mail and Pics how from DMF

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Loveth Donna; <loveth_donna@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:03 pm

From yesterday in WD

Lovett
- 24 y/o woman (1988 August 25)
- from Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- English, Afrikaans, French
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hello.
My name is loveth_donna@ yahoo.com, it is my pleasure to write you today. Actually, i got your contact information through the International public records while searching for friendship,you can rich me in ( loveth_donna@ yahoo.com )
I will tell you more about myself and send you my photos.

Dearest,
I'm more than happy in your reply to my mail,How is your day?mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Loveth (23) single and never married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Dona Okoh was chairman managing director ALAFI INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal advice r to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours, i love you and will be happy to have you as my lovely some one through honest and Gods fearing for the success of our long term relationship, i will want you to also understand that age gap has nothing to do in relationship,Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours, Loveth.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS5
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

tendajininnalin@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:04 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5977196110
Nannali T

Hello Dear, My name is ninnalin, I came across your contact at(tagged.com) & i became interested to make friend with you, please i will like you to contact me through my email address (tendajininnalin@yahoo.co.uk) so that I can give you my pictures from there i will also tell you more about my self & we share our feelings together.i believe from here, we can move in good relationship & i want to tell you that you are the type of person that i am looking for to share our feelings together and want to sleep in your arms and give you the best love. Thanks and have a wonderful day my email address (tendajininnalin@yahoo.co.uk) from your new friend ninnalin

ALSO
badoo.com/01226319982
Ninnali, 20
Abee, Canada
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Abigail; <Abigailtendaji@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:31 pm

From netlog today

http://en.netlog.com/tenjiabigbaby" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tenjiabigbaby, female - 24 years, Date of birth 10/03/1988, New York City, United States, 116 visitors

have a Stamp of Trust in the Page... :lol: :lol:

tenjiabigbaby [tenjiabigbaby has Trust] 2 hours ago

Abigailtendaji@yahoo.co.uk

Hello darling nice to meet u, am miss Abigail by name, I was so impressed viewing your profile, u sound so cool and lovely, i feels with the humility to have a good true love relationship with you, i will also like to know you more, I will be very grateful if u can contact me directly at

Abigailtendaji@yahoo.co.uk because i don't often come on this site,contact me so we can communicate and share our feelings and pics, am very ok with your age and race, i will hopeful wait your mail directly to my email id, thanks and God bless. yours Miss AbigaiL

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lizy Falli, lizyfalli@yahoo.ie

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:16 pm

dateanindian.in/mm_profile.php?user=lizzyfalli
Sex: Female
City: york
Province: Bihar

hello
my name is lizzy
a pretty young girl seeking
for true friendship i came across
your profile today i felt to
write you.this is my email
adress[lizyfalli@yahoo.ie]
for me to send you my pictures
and tell you more about me.cheers
lizzy
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary Abel, maryabel11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:34 pm

person.com
USER ID: 6644493
Nickname: susu2310
Name: susuoO
State/Region: New York
City: Bronx

Contact me here ( maryabel11/AT/ya/hoo./co m) i like your profile and i want to discuss something private with you to see if you can render me some help about it.From Mary Abel.

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:27 am

Dorahlovee Nelson - dorahloveenelson@yahoo.in

Header:
Received: from [41.82.149.153] by web190903.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 Dec 2012 15:22:11 SGT

IP:
IP Country: Senegal
IP Country Code: SEN
IP Continent: Africa
Organization: SONATEL
ISP Provider: SONATEL

Email:
Hello Dear.

I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-heated and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to build a strong foundation for friendship. It takes communication,trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers.

My name is Miss.dorah Nelson Dunga,I am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Libya in Africa,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the war going on in my country now,i am writing
with here full of tears, as i just lost my parents in the hands of Libyan crisis that attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my mother in cold blood.You can view the website of the war below;

http://www.stratfor.com/analysis/201103 ... n-war-2011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My late father Late Dr.Nelson Dunga was the managing director of Oil & Gas Services in Tripoli (the capital city of Libya, my country) before the crisis of Gadding against rebels that led to the death of father and my mother. My late father was from Libya.

It was only me that is alive now, because i am the only child of my parents. I managed to make my way with the help of the Red Cross to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a reverend and i am using the church computer to write to you now.

I like faithful, caring, kind etc and dislike unfaithfulness, dishonest etc my hobbies are cooking, reading music , sports etc and i would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see one of your current picture also.Hoping to hear from you soonest, Have a nice and lovely day.

Yours sincerely,
dorah nelson.

Picture:
MatchDoctor
dorahlove
24-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 30 - 99
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: 3 days ago
Distance: 250 miles
Capricorn

sweetylove
about myself:
i am a nice girl love and honesty caring open minded i am here to meet a nice friend.i am a nice girl love and honesty caring open minded i am here to meet a nice friend.i am a nice girl love and honesty caring open minded i am here to meet a nice friend.i am a nice girl love and honesty caring open minded i am here to meet a nice friend.i am a nice girl love and honesty caring open minded i am here to meet a nice friend.i am a nice girl love and honesty caring open minded i am here to meet a nice friend.i am a nice girl love and honesty caring open minded i am here to meet a nice friend.i am a nice girl love and honesty caring open minded i am here to meet a nice friend.
willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Friendship, Long term relationship, Marriage
looking for a match: Anywhere

Appearance
hair: Black
hairstyles: Long & lush
body type: Average
height: 6'6 (198cm)
bodyart: Other

Background
education: Student
speaks: English
religion: Christian / Catholic
attend ceremonies: On holidays

Lifestyle
smokes: No, don't smoke
drinks: Socially
living status: Living alone
has children: No
wants children: Yes, probably
job: Student

about my work:
i am a student not yet working

Qualities
activities: Antiquing/collecting
attributes: Active

my idea of a great date:
i will tell you later.i will tell you later.i will tell you later.i will tell you later.i will tell you later.i will tell you later.i will tell you later.i will tell you later.i will tell you later.i will tell you later.i will tell you later.i will tell you later.i will tell you later.i will tell you later.i will tell you later.

the person I would like to meet:
others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,others ,
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lovinda; <lovindanelson29@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:16 pm

From DMF

lovinda100
- ID: 226257
- 24 y/o female (1988 - October - 17)
- new york, USA
- Afrikaans, English, French
- student
- Have no children

Hello
nice meeting you,
Am miss lovinda
please write me
Here(lovindanel son29@yahoo.in)
tha nks
lovinda.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lovindanelson@yahoo.in

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:37 am

dateanindian
loveindanelson
Sex: Female
City: new york
Province: ---- Union Territories ----

Hello My Friend,
Please do not be offended to receive this massage, My Name is Miss Lovinda Nelson; I saw your profile today and become very interest to be your friend And i have an important issue to discuse with you.
Please contact me directly on my private email address (lovindanelson@yahoo.in) that will enable me to explain my self to you and then we will move from there, Please contact me urgently on my email ID. Arrange my email address and put it together so that you will be able to reach me,
Yours
Friend
Miss Lovinda Nelson.

Return to “Black Females”