Joy Akuoma; joyakuoma@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.

Re: Joy Akuoma; joyakuoma@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi Sweetheart,

How are you today?
Please Darling i really want to tell you that am very sick that's why you did not hear from me since please for give me because am sick
Darling tell me, have you heard from the London bank? What is there response? Sweetheart you know I'm in refugee camp please do let me know anything you discuss with the bank.

I will be eagerly waiting for your response.

Yours in love,
Rabiya.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Morin Dabah; <missmorindabah@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:30 pm

From yesterday in FOD

msmorin
- 25 y/o woman (1987 February 04)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

HELLO DEAR

My name is morin
Dear You are so beaultiful i was sarching through (waydate.com/) today when i saw you i became intrested in knowing you I am also young and beautiful charming girl looking for real love and protection,I have gone through your profile,and am very happy to contact you for us to know ourselves.You know that distance, age and indeed color cannot stop true love. Please,I would appreciate if you send Email to my private Email box: (missmorindabah@yahoo.com) So that i can send my pictures and more information about my self to you. yours in love morin.

Hello My dearest,

Thanks you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, i appreciate that you brought out your time to write even if you have not seen me; i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love.I will really like to have a good relationship with you after reading your profile mail, i have a special reason why i decided to contact you and most importantly i need someone that will love and take care of me in future...in this regard i will like to know more about you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here after reading your mail today..I am Miss morin Dabah, my father of a blessed memory by name Late Dr Desmond Dabah, the former Director diamond extrusion Ltd in Khartoum,the capital city of sudan and also the former minister of mineral resources., and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood During the war that took place in my country years back..by his grace i was very lucky to escape the blood shed and presently i am hiding in a refugee camp as a refugee here in Dakar Senegal.Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world for a better life; i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well I will say that my spirit still tells me that you could be true to me.Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent.I have a substantial amount of (US$3, 400.000.00) ( Three Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket. i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my first year in the university, when the crisis started.It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be the investment capital.

In this regard i would want you to provide me with your personal informations such as....
1)YOUR REAL NAME
2)YOUR NATIONALTY
3)YOUR OCCUPATION
4)YOUR LOCATION
5)YOUR TELEPHON NUMBER

Also I would like to know more about you, nationality, location, direction, also be very happy to talk with you by phone, I would like to know YOUR likes, dislikes and YOUR hobbies and what you are doing for a living now, I will like to meet understanding, loyal, honest,truthful,trust worthy, kind and more than that, a man of vision and truth, I will need your help in transferring my inheritance "

This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred into your bank account. Attach here is my picture, With due respect, I am pleading that you help me, i have giving all this detailed information with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you.

I have no phone here, but you can call me with this number ( 00221777910965 ) it is office telephone number of the Rev-father who is the leader of the refugee camp here in Senegal were i am seeking refuge.... and his name is Rev-father micheal felix, if you call and tell him you want to speak with to Miss morin Dabah, he will send for me.

I hope to hear from you soon, May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge in you dear helper.

Sincerely yours in love,.
morin

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS5
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted 05/09/09
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alice Simdy; alicesimdy@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:53 pm

From WD

mete000
- 22 y/o woman (1990 April 10)
- from Brandenburg, Brandenburg, Germany
- English,
- seeking a man from 18 to 27 y/o

hello
(alicesimdy@yahoo.com)
I am Alice single and looking gentle and caring,looking for a good relationship,i saw your profile its interesting and lovely,i felt much about you,if you love me this is my contact email; for i have a lot to tell you.And i promise to send my picture when you reply (alicesimdy@yahoo.com) Alice

Dearest Love,

I am really happy in your response to my mail.How is everything Mine is a bit tough over here in Lome Togo.You are admired. my name is Alice Simdy from Ivory Coast in West Africa Aged 22,(never married before )and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Lome Togo as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr jj Okonk Simdy was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late
Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Togo where i am leaving now in a refugee camp.Contact me with the Rev fathers phone num +228 980 38823,if you call tell him you want to speak to Alice ,he will send for me,i have more to tell you

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my pictures. I will also like to see your pictures.I will tell you more in my next mail. Hoping to hear from you soonest
Thanks Your's
Alice

Togo Telecom
Ave Nicolas Grinitzky
BP 333 Lome

Both pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Favour; avourmuar1@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:17 pm

From FOD

bestgod14
- 24 y/o woman (1988 July 03)
- from Argil, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 18 to 75 y/o

Hello my dear,
How are you today i hope all is well with you over there in your country thanks be to God,
My dear i want you to know that i am here suffering dieying all
This is a message from favour my email box (avourmuar1@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better,and for me to give you my pictures and also tell you more about myself OK.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 2 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby Stealth on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:58 am

Binta Djd <bintadjd@yahoo.com>

Mugu IP:
IP: 41.82.95.249
Decimal: 693264377
Hostname: 41.82.95.249
ISP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP

Picture of Innocent person stolen and used by mugu:

The email address can be found all over various dating sites and media sources soliciting the attention of anyone who will speak to it. I decided to write to it, to see what I have here. What I have here is a typical Sengal refugee 419 scammer with a stolen pic.

The Email to me:
My Dearest
I am very happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal .My name is Binta Djedje,24 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, (never marry before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr.Linus Djedje was the managing director of Fedcaco industry (Limited) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before
the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold Blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way.
to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attach here is my picture i came here with i snap this picture when my father was alive and i will like to see your picture.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours
Binta

Other alias using stolen pic for Sengal scams:
Lala Seaman <lala_seaman82@yahoo.in>
Rita Seaman < ritaukazi67@yahoo.com >
Amina Jafar <aminajafar22@hotmail.com>
Dora George <dora4george@yahoo.com >
Faith <faith_b18@yahoo.com>
Marian Seaman <marian_4love100@yahoo.com>
Shezan Jafar <shezanjafar@yahoo.com>
Ester Musa <ester0145@yahoo.co.uk>
Joy Akuoma; <joyakuoma@yahoo.com> (Found on this site under black females.)
Juliet Musa < julietmusa399@yahoo.com >
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:13 pm

More from Binta Djd...

And I suspect it will have a co-operator that will go by the name of Reverend Peter Johnson

My Dearest, How are you doing today, I hope you are fine,
This morning, after my prayer i rushed at the reverend father office to check if you got the message i send to you, then i found out you have already reply to me and since my condition here need an urgent attention because am suffering here in the refugee camp no good food and water.
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
How are you? How is your day, hope is fine?
Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal .
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on few days of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relative now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend Peter Johnson
who is the pastor of the (Christ the King Church ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father,s death certificate and his deposit certificate here with me , because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in
Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.1(Seven Million One Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English cos is our country language but we speak French here in Senegal .Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love.
Binta
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:12 am

Binta Djd <bintadjd@yahoo.com>

4:26 AM (0 minutes ago)

to me
My Dearest, How are you doing today, I hope you are fine,
This Morning, after my prayer i rushed at the reverend father office to check if you got the message i send to you, then i found out you have already reply to me and since my condition here need an urgent attention because am suffering here in the refugee camp i want you to write to bank today just tell them you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibility of the transfer.
Moreover, i want to thank you for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine soul and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to compare with any other man cos you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.
Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.
Sweetheart,i understood everything that you explained to me in your mail,yes i like watching stars like you and will like to go out to watch it together with you,though i am not good in crossword puzzles but i will learn that from you very well because it is a neat and good with i will like to learn from you too,i also like all kinds of foods,i like eating new foods which i have not eaten for the first time.

Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information! My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice again because it give me hope and joy hearing you sweet voice today please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me as you do today and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me.His office phone no (+221-77-27-822-38)

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 14% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.1 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank are as follows,

STANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Email address of the bank finance manager: (andwerable@yahoo.co.uk)
Bank email address (standardlifegroup@accountant.com)
The Name Of the bank finance manager Is Mr Andwer David Able
The Account Number Is ALC000641710619/QB/71/B
Tel number +447024055383

Please Contact them today on how to transfer the 7.1 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr.Linus Djedje of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 14% for your assistance.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to send me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I will send some more message latter when i know your mind about this.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me through the reverend father number once again (+221 - 77-278-22-38)

Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours Forever In love
Binta.
to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
My favorite language is English cos is our country language but we speak French here in Senegal .Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love.
Binta.
"Scam signs"

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Full Name
monalove
About me
I am kind, flexible, responsible, curious, easy-going, romantic girl.
Come from
Sudan
Registered
Today, 7:25 am
City, State, Province
darfur
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Black/African
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Email: monajafar@rocketmail.com
IP: 81.91.108.168
Hostname: no-dns-yet.81-91-108.anlx.net
ISP: Associated Networks Limited
Organization: SiPalo Ltd Hosting
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Anita Ahaba; <anilicalaba@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:40 pm

From yesterday in FOD

anilic
- 24 y/o woman (1988 July 19)
- from Khartoum, Sudan, Sudan
- English,
- seeking a man from 19 to 75 y/o

My name is Miss Anita,i am searching for a responsible and reliable person a trust worthy and honest man , Its great to me when i saw your profile it really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you am willing to be your friend and have a wonderful and honest relationship with you and i have some thing to discus with you.
Please i will like you to write me back with my private email address (Anilicalaba@yahoo.com),so that i will tell you full introduction of my self and also send you my pictures for us to know each other.remember that age colour and distance dose not matter any thing in good relationship.
happy to hear from you at (Anilicalaba@yahoo.com)

Dear lovely one
Dear i am very happy to write to you a mail.How is your day today?.Hope fine. My name is Miss Anita Ahaba i was born on 22nd December 1987, i am single and never married, 5ft 10 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. Dear i am from Durfur Sudan Part of Africa and presently i am residing in here in Dakar Senegal.

Dear about my hobbies, I like reading Books, Writing, watching movies, world news and Or football, So i will like you to tell me more about yourself, Your Hobbies, Your features, Like and Dislike, My lovely one, here is my picture, so i will equally like to see your pictures, so that we can move from there, because friend Or relationship is what keep two Or more peoples together, If they could be able to understand each other very well.
I thank you for your mail. the issue at hand is very urgent and important that is why I decided to send you that mail after i got your contact through the internet i am looking for a reliable and sincere person that can help me invest the wealth i inherited from my late father who was poisoned during the war in my country Sudan after some years ago.
My father Late General Dr Ahaba Mustafa the former Director of military intelligence and special acting General Manager of Sudan Diamond mining cooperation( SLDM ). a wealthy and successful business man before he died , My mum died when i was a baby , am the only child in the family.
My Dear during the war in my country Sudan i will like you to visit this http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm.
Before the death of my dad , he called me secretly in the private hospital where he was admitted and inform me to run away from his house and Sudan to Senegal because of his blood brother, who is my uncle, It was on that day, my dad revealed to me that , it was his brother who poisoned him to this level .
My Dad told me it was because of all his wealth and properties, his brother decided to kill him so that he can inherit all this properties as i am a girl and the only Child.
My dad disclose to me that traditionally,i don't suppose to get any of his properties because i am a girl ,
He said soonest, i am going to marry to another family but due to his brother wickedness and greedy, he did not disclose to him about this money ( us dollars2.3 million ) he deposited in the bank here in Senegal and he seriously advise me to transfer this total money to oversea account for my investment, where i will start my new life and finish my education , Because of this reason, i am soliciting your assistance for the claim and transfer to your bank account for the business.
Honestly speaking , i am ready to give you 30percent of this total money for your assistance and with extra 5percent for your expenses.
please reply me now if really serious to help me out so that i can tell you more about my intention.
Anyway,you can not understand anything now because it is a long story but please and please for God sake , reply me so that i can tell you more about myself and the transfer.
Best Regards,
Anita

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-IPP-BAS4
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cecila; cecilajafar@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:36 pm

From 24FD

benita
- ID: 124810
- 22 y/o Female (1990 - February - 4)
- USA, City
- English, French
- High school
- Have no children

Nice to meet you.
I'm miss Cecila is my pleasure to be your good friend as i see your profile today please contact me directly on my email address
cecilajafa r@yahoo.com so that i will give you my picture for more introduction i try to upload it here may be do to bad network,hope hear from you soon thanks.
Yours new friend?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cecila; <cecilajafar@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:09 pm

From WD

miinexxx
- 26 y/o woman (1987 February 05)
- from Albertville, Alabama, USA
- English, French,
- seeking a man from 20 to 30 y/o

Nice to meet you.
I'm miss Cecila is my pleasure to be your good friend as i see your profile today please contact me directly on my email address
cecilajafar@yahoo.com so that i will give you my picture for more introduction i try to upload it here may be do to bad network,hope hear from you soon thanks.
Yours new friend?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Standard Bank Plc London, <officebank@london.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Rabiya Jafar; <rabiyajafar23@yahoo.com>

5th Floor, Cannon Bridge House
20 Gresham Street, London
EC2v 7JE
England, United Kingdom
Tele: 0044 7974277359
Fax: 0044 7031816775

Dear Sir

We have received your mail;Actually, we have earlier been told about
you by the young lady Miss Rabiya Jafar that she wishes you to be her
trustee/ representative for the claim of her late father's deposite
with our bank.Late father Engr.Jafar Waleed. is our late customer with
ACCOUNT No: RBS/DA/04168470819325, IBANBIC: RBOSGB2L substantial
amount (US$6,200,000.00.) deposited with us. concerning the issue of
transfering Late father Engr.Jafar Waleed. funds worth of US
(US$6,200,000.00.) to your country, on behalf of the next of kin-Miss
Rabiya Jafar. During the last emergency meeting of our bank's Board of
Directors', this issue was extensively deliberated upon.The board
resolved that:Due to The high level of terrorism worldwide the
government and central Standard Bank Plc London will not admit such
Huge amount of money to be transferred into your account; therefore,
necessitating the transfer of the fund through Diplomatic Cargo.

1.Diplomatic agents will come to your country and deliver the
(US$6,200,000.00.) to you.Our bank's representatives will also be in
there to witness the formal handing over of the money to you.You are
to sign some documents to prove that Late Engr.Jafar Waleed.
(US$6,200,000.00.) has been handed over to you.Due to the high level
of terrorism,money laundering,and drug-trafficking worldwide,all
monetary transfers and transactions are closely monitored by the
anti-terrorism office here in Standard Bank Plc London.This
necessitated the idea of bringing the (US$6,200,000.00.) to you in
your country.

2.You are to show your Identification Card to the diplomatic
agents.This is to ensure that the funds of (US$6,200,000.00.) is being
delivered to the right person.

3.You are required to submit two copies of your passport-size
photograph,and a photocopy of your Identification Card to the
diplomatic agents.These items are for our record purposes here in the
bank.

4.You are advised to comply strictly with the instructions of the
diplomatic agents.You are required to fully co-operate with them,and
also follow their directives to make this funds delivery to be
easy,fast,and successful.

5.Note that the idea of delivering the (US$6,200,000.00.) to you in
your counrty,is in the best interest of all the parties concerned.

6.You are hereby advised to utilize the (US$6,200,000.00.) in fruitful
investments.

7.Please abide strictly with the above-stated
instructions/information,for an easy and smooth funds delivery.

8.The diplomatic agents,together with our bank representatives will
leave for London with your consignment box,and they will contact you
immediately they arrive in your country ;in order to hand over the
(US$6,200,000.00.) to you.

9.The board,management and staff of the Standard Bank Plc London send
their good wishes to you and your partner-Miss Rabiya Jafar.We wish
the two of you success in all your future endeavours.

AS soon as you receive this mail you should get back to us so that we
can infrom you the day,our diplomat will move from London to Your
country.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records

Yours Faithfully,
For: The Standard Bank Plc London

Mr. BJ Kruger
Senior Manager - FTA International.

No IP traceable

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Helina; <helina_dopson@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sun May 26, 2013 2:50 pm

From DMF

heli4love
- ID: 231032
- 23 y/o female
- cape town, South Africa
- English,
- student
- Have no children

NICE TO MEET YOU
my name is miss Helina
i saw your profile today
and i become interested in
you so kindly indicate your
interest on me by writing
back directly to mail me on
(helina_dopson@ yahoo.com)
so that i will send you my
picture and details about me
thanks,helina_d opson@yahoo.com)

..... this is our famous Pest Linda James

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:01 pm

From D72

zarinalove

I am:
Woman

Seeking a:
Man

United States

State:
Arizona

City:
new york

Zip Code:

Religion:
Christian

Ethnicity:
Native American

In my own words:
I am kind, God fearing, caring, flexible, responsible, curious, easy-going, romantic,honest,faithful,truthful, and sensual girl. I prefer active way of life style. My dream is to spend time and share life with a partner,I am kind, God fearing, caring, flexible, responsible, curious, easy-going, romantic,honest,faithful,truthful, and sensual girl. I prefer active way of life style. My dream is to spend time and share life with a partner,I am kind, God fearing, caring, flexible, responsible, curious, easy-going, romantic,honest,faithful,truthful, and sensual girl. I prefer active way of life style. My dream is to spend time and share life with a partner

Hello dear new friend,
Hello dear new friend, How are you today? I hope you are fine. My name is zarina,I am kind…

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zarina; <favourfavour403@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Username: zarina4r

Email: favourfavour403@yahoo.co.uk

User IP 93.114.43.155

VOXILITY SRL
Dimitrie Pompei 9-9A Cladirea 24, etaj 2, sector 2
Bucuresti 2 020335
Romania

Full Name
zarina

About me
I hope you are fine. My name is zarina,I am kind, God fearing, caring, flexible, responsible, curious, easy-going, romantic,honest,faithful,truthful, and sensual girl. I prefer active way of life style. My dream is to spend time and share life with a partne

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
student

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Black Females