- English, English, English
- security
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-04 14:01:03
- ID: 212577

Description:
Am Daniel Ocean i seeking for a srious relationship

mugu-message

Hey ! you got a wonderful and fascinating profile.I cant just ignore my eyes on what i just saw concerning you so i had to send you an email and show my interest..Am Daniel Mark...it is a pleasure to meet with you. Again I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring one that I have been looking for, so i will be very happy if you can contact me direct to this mail (dannymarkocean@yahoo.com) for more details also I will introduce my self to you fully including my pictures as soon as i receive your response.

Received: from [41.155.3.143] by web44708.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 04 Apr 2012 10:31:52 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1333560712.85184.YahooMailClassic@web44708.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 10:31:52 -0700 (PDT)

How are you doing today,Am very happy to read from you i will be very happy if you can tell me more about your self ,Let me tell you little about myself ,Am Daniel Ocean i have a son name mark and i have lost my ex-wife during when she want to delivery my second baby but i loose two of them since then i havent see someone that will be my future partner but my son want me to have another woman that will take care of me and mark i will be happy if you can tellme more aboyt your self too

41.155.3.143 - Nigeria

He looks familiar, but I cannot find him... :cry:
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Danny mark Ocean, dannymarkocean@yahoo.com

Postby Mirjam on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:33 pm

This man is on Tagged, his picture is already on this post:

Emailadress: jefffrank41@hotmail.com

IP adress: 41.151.0.218 Gauteng, Soutg-Africa

His email to me:

Hello Dear,

Hello Thanks for giving me your email address, at least now i have the chance and the opportunity to learn more about you :disagree: . How are you today? Hopefully everything is OK and what is happening in the way he hoped be.You are really beautiful and nice :love: , just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a little better and see what will happen. I talk to my destination when they feel they are as powerful as a force that is beyond my control is leading me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

To begin with, I am Jeff Frank, born September 29, 1965, lives and works in England, I'm from Australia. My father is late and my mom is in Australia. I am working as a mining engineer :mrgreen: at BG Group plc here in London, I have worked for years. Chemical engineering electrical work, my section is the construction and the construction of oil plants and refineries. Being alone, working hard without much time for myself most of my time spent at sea, when I go to the coast and enjoy it, but very tired. I love to relax for the weekend, go to the mall, watching football and occasionally I will go home and spend some time with the children at the orphanage. I am a man who is hilarious, understanding, energetic and spontaneous. I respect different religion in this world because they hold similar teachings that brings peace to the world and makes you a better man.

I think you have to know a little more about my kind of person. I'm alone here, I have no wife or girlfriend, for the moment, I lost my wife four years ago when she was about to put to bed well, it's very painful every time I think of what was lost :cry: . but I have to tell you, since the death of my wife had the belief that good things do not last long because he loved her, so I decided not to fall in love, but recently due to pressure from my mother and friends, I have decided to give the chance to love again, I was introduced to this place by a friend of mine I work, i do not smoke, i drink occasionally, but only a little, my height is 5.9 meters. I can eat all kinds of good food, I do not do drugs, and this is just to break the ice for us to move beyond. I feel very fortunate because a thought was channeled to me.

I'd like you to tell me a little about yourself :disagree: . I would like to know your occupation, age, where you live, your country, has been in the UK? Finally, I will wait for your reply and please do not hurry, take your time and write me when you have the chance. I await your positive response :mrgreen: .

Jeff Frank
----------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)
Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Danny mark Ocean, dannymarkocean@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:19 pm

facebook.com/daniel.mark.505
Daniel Mark
Lives in Boston, Massachusetts
From Canada, Centre, France
Male
A good relationship can often start with a true friendship. Two friends who love each others' company can become good partners for the rest of their life.

pics already posted
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males