David Osborn, phosborn@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

David Osborn, phosborn@yahoo.com

Postby chrisannaleigh on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:17 am

pictures are stolen from a man named David Osborn, scammers are also using his name, this is his REAL profile:
http://www.myspace.com/krawlininmud

Was contacted by a "militay soldier" on the dating site "Tagged". The email address is: phosborn@yahoo.com.
He has asked me to open a credit card account in my name so that he can have access to it. He asked me to use Chase Bank. I have played along with his story. I have now blocked him. I have several pic of him that I am going to try to download on here. He calls himself David Osborn, and you can see the name on his shirt is "Osborn".

chrisannaleigh
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

David Parker, davidparker450@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:01 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5973368808
David P
45, New York, NY

Hey. Its nice reading from you. I'm David parker,45yrs old man. I'm a widowed dad with 2 kids. I worked for the Us Army. I'm currently out of the state for peace keeping in Kabul, Afghanistan. I'm from kentucky. I'm on here for the woman of my life. I lost my lovely woman to cancer. I will like you to ask me any question u wanna know about me.I will like to know more about you. Hope to read from you soon. David cares

Thanks for getting back to me. I will like to know more about you. Do you got yahoo IM . Mine is davidparker450@yahoo.com
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Mike Osborn, mik12osborn1@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:26 pm

mikeosborn on netlog

Name
Mike Osborn
Date of birth
12/10/1967
United States
Native language
English
Company
US Army
Profession
Soldier/Police/Security

About me
I'm honest, faithful, caring, respectful, responsible and witty. I like having fun and laughing.I like most kinds of music, except rap. I also like to sing karaoke for fun. Other interests include drawing, writing poetry, reading, art, museums,concerts, camping, hunting and fishing. I don't watch much TV, but I do like a good happy ending movie now and then, (but not at a walk in theater).I don't mind getting my hands dirty and do a lot of yardwork and remodeling myself.....that just myself

junkmail:
Good day,My name is Mike,I just saw your profile and i couldn't resist to send you a message,still new to this online stuffs,a old friend told me about it,he actually met his wife through internet so i thought i should give it a try using netlog,i hope you are also single and searching like i do,i also notice the distance between us so don't let it scare you away Love will always find you.
Awww! thats okay, my mail is mik12osborn1@yahoo.com... hope to hear from you soon

Received: from [196.46.245.54] - Nigeria

Hi thanks for mail and i feel so excited reading from you, well this is lil about me i would love to share with you...I was giving birth to a wonderful family 47yrs ago. My dad was an American man that married a Malaysian woman due to his service and work in Malaysia when he was younger, he was in the marine until he left and become civil engineer. I was their only son and child. I'm very simple, caring, honest and self independent..I got married and enjoyed my matrimonial home. I and my wife gave birth to a boy and he is so cute and I love him wholeheartedly. Well, I and my wife lived happily and I worked as an Engineer before I later joined the Army 20yrs ago. I fix and inspects Cars and trucks, but I have special interest for the Military because my dad was once in the Military before He retired and started His Civil Engineer Career....My late wife died after the birth of our son due to kidney cancer and I became a widow. Since then, it has been one bad experience after another; I also lost my dad last year. I really loved my wife and dad because of the relationship between us.. …She had loved me with all her heart and she had loved me for me. She was so caring and possessed all of the qualities a woman should possess. She was so much an angel that I treasured her so much but God knows why that happened to me. I also give thanks to God that she gave me an handsome boy combs who is 10 yrs of age…I just need someone that can love me for me and we will love each other for the rest of our life, because i know life is too short to play with…I have learn t to leave my past behind and move forward to the future, though my past makes part of my life and I need to plan for my future. I need love again in my life. I had love once in my life and I need a woman that can be mine on a long term goal. I hope I will still find love someday soon, that all I believe and I'm so optimistic about it.I am ready to date from any part of the globe. I need to meet my true love, because we don't know where our love is at the moment and we have to keep searching for it anywhere, any time and any way we can.Presently, I'm active in the US Army and been stationed at Fort Lewis, Barrack Washington State . I live alone on base but currently in Afghan. serving my deployment while my boy lives with my Mom in Nigeria :twisted: --- wasn't she from Malaysia??? …though I planned to retire from the Army soon in order to start a family lifeI really need a woman to come up to and be when I will be back to the state, a woman that will be mine forever and that will cherish me for me…thank you for spending your time reading this long note about me….if you think we are still on the same looking page let me know so we can know the way forward…<3<3

meetme.com/member/52392033
Mike Osborn
47, Male
San Francisco, California

pic already posted
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Osborn, phosborn@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Osborn David
Worked at Military
Went to Austin High School
Male

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:03 pm

pics stolen from the real David Osborn, married, from Idaho
http:/ /www.myspace.com/krawlininmud
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dietrich on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:26 pm

I am just a recent victim of this scam, I met David on Facebook this past Nov 2012 we talked and he told me he was an only child of his father and mother. hIS FATHER WAS A RETIRED MARINE who met his mother in malaysia. H e said he went to college and got a degree in civil engineering but later joined the army. H has been in army for 27 years and is going to retire this June 18th 2013, he told me he was very happy in his marriage but his wife died five years ago of lung cancer. He told me he was looking for a woman to have an sincere and honest relationship with and wanted to remarry and someone who would be a mother to his son Cliff who is 10 years old. On Dec7, 2012 he asked me to marry him and I said yes, we have been planning our wedding i even put deposit down on wedding gown. He told me he needed help for his mom and son who wee staying in Nigeria on mission work and that they had no food, David said his money was in military bank and he could not touch it, so he asked me if I could help, being I fell in love with him of course I could help. Our wedding is planned for Sept 28, 2013 but now it is all fake, he just now wanted me to send money for plane tickets for his mom and son to come back to states and stay with me until his return. I fell so hard for him and now i feel so emptied. emotionally and in my bank account. :(
dietrich
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nancy45 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:00 am

This man tried to pick me up on Facebook. Because I am not interested in a relationship (and not one from OS), I ignored him. I became a little suspicious because he said he was in the US military but I felt he was African because of the way he wrote (if that makes sense). He then tried to befriend another friend of mine on Facebook and she sent me this link. He didn't ask me for money (he didn't get a chance). But, one Facebook account has been closed down (I think) as he sent me another request with the same images of the real David Osborn and the same lies. He is still active. I have posted a warning to my other Facebook friends not to accept him. 4.04.2013
Nancy45
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams