scammers with pictures of Michael

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: scammers with pictures of Michael

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:13 pm

93.186.xxx = "African" Blackberry phone :) these are allover the board.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Undercoverguru on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:56 pm

What happened to the Nigerian's picture? I am looking for it, it was posted on here yesturday... Can you please post it in the "pics of the real scammers" section.
Undercoverguru
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:21 pm

not sure which picture you are talking about... :thinking: In this topic?? There was no Nigerian picture.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Neveragain12 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Order ID: O-2B69748
Airline Record Locator(s): GUWSEM
Depart
Arive

Stops

Travel time
10:10 PM

LOS

->
MCI

12:15 PM

21h 05m
Passengers
Passenger: Mark H Grant
Seats: LOS - ATL: *, ATL - MCI: *
Passenger: Deliciia Jeannie Grant

Seats: LOS - ATL: *, ATL - MCI: *

Air Itinerary
Leave on December 24

Total Travel Time: 21h 05m - 1 stop(s) - second Day Arrival
Delta
Flight 55

Depart

10:10 PM
December 24

Murtala Muhammed (LOS), Lagos, Nigeria
Terminal: I

Flight Time: 13h 20m
Miles Flown: 5843
Aircraft:
Cabin: Economy
Free baggage: 2pcs
Arrive

5:30 AM
December 25

Hartsfield - Jackson Atlanta Intl (ATL), Atlanta, GA, USA
Terminal:
Time between flights:5h 21m

Delta
Flight 2075

Depart

10:51 AM
December 25

Hartsfield - Jackson Atlanta Intl (ATL), Atlanta, GA, USA
Terminal: S

Flight Time: 2h 24m
Miles Flown: 692
Aircraft: Douglas MD-88
Cabin: Economy
Free baggage: 2pcs
Arrive

12:15 PM
December 25

Kansas City Intl (MCI), Kansas City, MO, USA
Terminal: B
Cost
Base fare

Tax

Total

$3,401.90

$1,179.76

$4,581.66
Last edited by Stealth on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Take away the unnecessary spacing in flight details
Neveragain12
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi Neveragain,

This is your first time posting?

Can you please give us a little more details about your scammer? Is he using the same pictures you found here?

What email address did he use for you???
What other contact information did he have you talking to him with?

For instance, what led up to the flight details? Did he get you to pay for this alleged plane ticket?

What is his story or script he used with you? Please give us the back story to all this.

Chances are excellent he's using the same email, song and dance with others. Please provide the info I asked as that would be most helpful.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Neveragain12 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Mark H. Grant - Mark Grant - mhod1972@yahoo.com
Y! Messenger: mhod1972
zoosk username: mrh1972

Mark Grant - Ikoyi Nigeria

I have many emails and I have about 30 images but out of respect of the true owner and others in the images I will not be posting. I am also posting some of the emails in hopes that it will pull text for others that are searching. I am truly embarrassed and as angry as they come right now. Hopefully this will help. I feel horrible for the man/victim in these pictures and what's he must be going through.

On Dec 5, 2012, at 3:23 AM, "Mark. H Grant" <mhod1972@yahoo.com> wrote:

Good Morning sweetie, How was your night?...I miss you so much sweetie...I cant wait to meet you soon sweetie...How are the kids doing?..Hope they are doing good?...I just want to let you know that you've helped me open my eyes and see myself truly. I was a person who was undecided, confused and sometimes forgot to plan, maybe because of the fate my life had given me. But now, I overcome it because you've helped me see my directions and gave me great confidence for my future. You show me how to grow beyond myself. You made me see possibilities that I never knew. Thank you for sharing your life with me and I'm pretty sure I want to share my life and love with you too. The past will never matter for me now. I just want to think of what I have now ... I just want to think of you. I have found the last puzzle piece that completes me - it's YOU.

you're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm talking to you, wrapped up in your arms. You make me feel like an angel from heaven because you never stop telling me how much you love me. You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You'll will always be the love of my life..

Mark

On Dec 6, 2012, at 3:04 AM, "Mark. H Grant" <mhod1972@yahoo.com> wrote:

Good Morning sweetie, How was your night?...How are my kids doing?...I miss you so much sweetie...I was sent down to earth for a mission, a mission to find someone that will complete me. I never thought that my task would be fulfilled till the very moment I met you. I had finally found the perfection that I had been seeking for all my life. At the very moment, I didn't believe my eyes as the girl that I thought only existed in fairytale now stood facing me. Staring at the moon each night, I saw your gentle smile, the smile that gave me the strength to make the impossible possible.

My affection for you grows each and everyday. I am totally addicted to you, and you're the only drug that kept me from dying. When I looked into those eyes of yours, I saw the real me, a person that lives for a goal and a purpose. I know this may sound cliché' but to be honest you changed my life. From the moment I saw you I knew you were a gift from God. You constantly shower me with unconditional love and you always understand my shortcomings without criticism. Just looking at you is enough to make me happy. My life is now full of promise, every day is worth looking forward to, and it’s all because of you. You made me become a better person. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you now. I know you hear this all the time, but I want to tell you again and again that I truly love you and my life would never be the same without you. I miss you every day.

I Wish For You

Happiness, Deep down within.

Serenity. With each sunrise.

Success. In each facet of your life.

Close and caring friends.

Love. That never ends.

Special memories. Of all the yesterdays.

A bright today. With much to be thankful for.

A path. That leads to beautiful tomorrows.

Dreams. That do their best to come true.

And appreciation. Of all the wonderful things about you.

What I have... to give you

To be honest with you,

I do not have the words to make you feel better -

But I do have arms to give you a hug -

I have ears to listen to anything

you want to talk about -

I have eyes to see the pain you are going through -

I have feet, to walk to you

the minute you need me -

And I have a heart -

a heart that is aching to see you smile again.

(-: Keep Smiling :-)

If at times you feel you want to cry

And life seems such a trial

Above the clouds theres a bright blue sky

So make your tears a smile.
As you travel on lifes way

With its many ups and downs

Remember its quite true to say

One smile is worth a dozen frowns.

Among the worlds expensive things

A smile is very cheap

And when you give a smile away,

You get one back to keep.

Happiness comes at times to all

But sadness comes unbidden

And sometimes a few tears must fall

Among the laughter hidden.

So when friends have sadness on their face

And troubles round them piled

The world will seem a better place

And all because you smiled.

You have it. I have it. What is it? It?s this infinite, universal, subconscious and powerful gift we?re blessed with. The beauty of your superconscious mind lies in the application toward your goals. When you are striving and working toward a goal of your own choosing, your superconscious mind will provide you the continuous flow of ideas and positive energy to help you move closer to your goal. KEY POINT: Your superconscious mind functions best when you have a confident and calm mindset. Your subconscious mind automatically and continually solves every problem on the way to your goal as long as your goal is clear, concise and you believe in it fully.

REMEMBER THIS: When you get a hunch or an inspiration about the direction of your goal you must act on it immediately. This is when your superconscious mind is speaking to you, based on the time-dated material you entered at an earlier time. You see, when you adopt an attitude of calmness and confidence about your goals everything that happens to you can only bring you closer to your goal, your dream!.

Mark

On Dec 11, 2012, at 5:05 PM, "Mark. H Grant" <mhod1972@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank you so much for having so much faith in me and in us as a couple. Thank you for making me a better person, and for giving your heart to me and opening up so much...Where were you born?.. I was Born in Houston TX. Where did you grow up? I grow up in UK when my dad was station to UK... Who and when was your first kiss?.. my first kiss is with Clara it was in High school. When did you lose your virginity?.. Cant remember when i lost my Virginity sorry. Lol.. What's your favorite food,. My Favorite food is Lasagna, Sea Food, and italian good..... favorite color?... Blue.. Why did you live in Omaha and what was the reason for moving to Texas?.. I only live in Omaha for about 3 month i like to travel. I came to Omaha because of my work... What's your favorite places to shop?. Maybe i should say Wallmart. You are wonderful to me to my family. You make me really happy. I was thinking so much about that when I am going to meet you at the airport. I am getting butterflies in my stomach. You say that you are going to make me a happy man well, you have already done that, just by being you and showing me love and being so open with your feelings. You are what I dreamed of when I was a little boy, someone with integrity, honesty, love, affection, beautiful, and with such a charming personality. I never thought I would find you, but here you are. I love you so much, I want to give you my heart and soul. I don't care about anything else in the world because I am in love with you, I love you. Thank you, for you have made all of my dreams come true. I could not ask for more. I am the luckiest man in the world to be called your husband, I'm truly honored. Thank you. I will be looking forward to read from you soon

Mark

Here I am, heart and soul, confessing to the world how I feel about you. I would walk to the ends of the earth to meet you, and yet the funny thing is, looks as if I will have to do that since we haven't yet met. Funny how love works in people's lives. I sure never expected to neither meet nor find someone as amazing as you. You have touched my heart in so many ways and words couldn't even begin to explain to you the love I feel for you. Without further making it harder on the two of us to be together, I need to tell you that I love you and I am here waiting and when the time is right, will accept you as my husband and spend forever and eternity in your arms. Dreaming of you always ... I love you. You are the most incredible woman I have ever met. You're so outgoing and friendly, and you always have so much to say. You're so sweet and your heart is so big. I have never met anyone with a heart like yours, and I love you for it. You're the type of woman that when you walk into a room, all eyes fall on you and everyone lights up you're the type of woman that men dream of when they close their eyes at night; you're the type of girl, guys can't wait to bring home to mom, and you're the type of woman, who I myself dream of spending the rest of my life with. Having your love has been the best thing that has happened to me. I have never felt so much love from one woman. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I think God I found you. I feel so loved! I need only to think of you, of us, our love, hopes, and dreams. I want to spend my life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. I long to be in your arms and feeling your touch, You made me realize that all things are still possible. Because of you I began to feel whole and alive. I now see beyond the clouds to a brighter and better day. I thank you for loving me and accepting my love in return. I love you so much.I promise i will never let you go, i promise i will never let you down sweetie.. I will be looking forward to read from you soon.

Mark

Good Morning, How was your night, I am writing to you this letter to show appreciation of all the things that you have been to me and you have shown me. You were a true gift sent from God. More than anything in this world I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to thank you for always being there for me, and doing everything you can to make my life easier. I love you, Honey. Words cannot express how much your love means to me. Whenever I am down, I can think of you and it seems to work. Thank you. No matter what happens in our lives i will always be there for you baby, you can always count on me, I know that you made my life so much better and I love you. I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart! You are the love of my life and I am glad that I picked you to fall in love with. I am so glad that you are not the kind of woman that would cheat on me and you should know that I would NEVER cheat on you because I love you with all my heart.

Mark

I have about 30 images but out of respect of the true owner and others in the images I will not be posting. I am also posting some of the emails in hopes that it will pull text for others that are searching. I am truly embarrassed and as angry as they come right now. Hopefully this will help. I feel horrible for the man/victim in these pictures and what's he must be going through.
Neveragain12
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:38 pm

So you were the one that payed for that so-called plane ticket and mugu never showed up? He will make all these claims about unfortunate events as to why he did not show up. Do NOT fall for it.

IN fact, do not confront him, nor tell him that he's been reported here or anywhere. Just drop him like a hot potato. He will persist and bug, but do not respond to anything. Eventually he will go away. But I will warn, he may try to re-contact you again, under a totally different alias, with a different stolen photo and email, trying a scam as a different guy with a different story. He may even contact you with a nigerian police email, or FBI or something. These are recovery scams that they do once they realize you likely know what they are. Do not fall for that either, report that here if you get something like that.

ALSO, the real picture owner is apparently aware of how his pic is stolen and used for scams. He did the right thing by allowing for his adult pictures to remain here. That way we can vouch for him, on his behalf that his photos are stolen and used, and he himself, has nothing to do with any of these scams.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Yes. Sad. Imgine, a gang of unknown Nigerian criminals makes somebody wait at a local airport on Christmas Eve ONLY for money requests :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:45 pm

They are sociopaths. They don't care what kind of affect their scummy ways have on any of their victims. They are nothing but criminals.
"Scam signs"

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Neveragain12 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:00 pm

No I didnt buy his plane ticket but after a while of talking to him he claimed he wanted to be with me and he had return tickets back to the states. He made the reservations then the day before his "Mother" contacted me to let me know that one of her friends had sent him some money and when he went to go and pick up the money he was robbed and shot in the leg. His "mother" was contacting me because he was in the hospital and "she" didnt want me to drive all the way to the airport and be waiting for them.
Neveragain12
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Wild Geese on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Hello Neveragain12,
Seriously, did you really read his letters? Were you not curious about what he wrote?

when the time is right, will accept you as my husband and spend forever and eternity in your arms. Dreaming of you always ... I love you. You are the most incredible woman I have ever met.

He, here is lost in his copy and paste art. :(
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)
The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Neveragain12 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Yes I caught that and many others times he would slip up. Thanks for reminding me!
Neveragain12
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:53 pm

He was robbed and shot in the leg on the way to pick up the plane ticket money? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You'd think this mugu could at least come up with something less outrageous than this. :roll:

Typical though. They are always robbed or something woeful happens to them as to why they can't get their own money, or be on the air plane to meet up.

"when the time is right, will accept you as my husband and spend forever and eternity in your arms. Dreaming of you always ... I love you. You are the most incredible woman I have ever met."

This means, your mugu plays women as well, and had forgot to proof read what he sent you. lol
"Scam signs"

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby unbelievable! on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:17 pm

I saw a profile with this guy's pictures on Match.com today. The username was killhaterz. I didn't communicate with him, because the profile information was a bit incoherent and didn't seem to be written by a native English speaker, so I googled it and ended up here. On that profile, he's saying he's 40 and from Willis, TX.

Only after I read these forums, did I realize that I had actually communicated with someone using these pictures before (they weren't the same pictures, but now that I think about it, it was clearly pictures of the same guy). Before, he claimed to be from College Station, TX and sent me an email on Match.com and asked me to email him at wil_anthony41@yahoo.com. (When I saw someone else list that address is when it occurred to me that the pictures were the same guy.) He said that he was working in "Southeast Asia on a construction project" for the next couple of weeks and asked if I minded communicating by email until he returned. I responded that that was fine as long as that didn't translate to "I'm a Nigerian prince who will need to transfer money to your bank account to get my inheritance." He never responded. :)
unbelievable!
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Hi Unbelievable,

As your see many mugus use the same pictures over and over again, under different identities.

As for the last character you mentioned, you said the pictures were of the same guy but different. Do you have those still? It would be helpful to add them for sure!
"Scam signs"

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males