rooby1235 on zorpia

robert
51, Male, Texas, United States
Online now
Ethnicity:
Native American --- sure!! :indian:

wow, mugu stole such a loooong description!! :lol:

About me:
Life has been very good to me, I have learned a lot about myself in the last 50 years I have existed on this planet. The lord has truly blessed me in so many ways, and I look forward to sharing those ways with the right person. I..m a very easy going person, I love to travel, Take the time to look at my profile I..m worth investing in...smile
Who I'd like to meet:
women, no games, many of you are a costumed to the bull-%#&@$!, and being bull-%#&@$!ted, so you have a wall surrounding you like the great wall of China. Some of you haven..t prepared yourself for the prospect of love. Everything you go through, and every good and bad experience, is a learning one. If you didn't go through these ups and downs, you would not know what to look for the next time around.
General We are not in control of our lives, God has our lives planned out. He knows who your going to meet, when you will meet, and how you will meet. Each person he brings into your life, serves a purpose. It could be for a friendship, a relationship, or just a learning experience. Keep an open mind about things, God knows what he is doing. I some times feel like we..re a pair of dice in Gods hands, and he has thrown us out here separating us, only so that we may go through our trials and tribulations. While we are going through these things, he is preparing us for our soul mates, who are somewhere experiencing the same things. When you and your soul mate finally meet you will be better prepared for a relationship. I'd just like to add... For all of you men who are tired of the searching and waiting, and being hurt along the way, this is for you. I know your sad today and I wish I could help you get past your hurting... But sometimes, it seems we just have to hurt a while, and no one can show us the way out we have to find it for ourselves when the time is right. For now just know that it..s alright to hurt because I will help you with your hurt It..s alright to cry... I will share your tears. It is only through crying that you learn what it..s really like to laugh... only after feeling sadness can you really experience joy. So allow yourself to feel what comes natural... but know that someday life will be easier... it will be easier to smile. P.S. If you do not have a pic, most likely I will not respond. a good mental is important, but everyone would like to have some one that compliments them. So, i..d also like to be attracted to you.
Music Whatever makes me feel good at the time...I try to keep an open mind.
Movies Anything without John Travolta or Nicolas Cage...yeah I said it, you suck.
Television I am currently addicted to Hell's Kitchen

I'm looking for:
women, no games, many of you are a costumed to the bull-%#&@$!, and being bull-%#&@$!ted, so you have a wall surrounding you like the great wall of China. Some of you haven..t prepared yourself for the prospect of love. Everything you go through, and every good and bad experience, is a learning one. If you didn't go through these ups and downs, you would not know what to look for the next time around.

not so wordy in conversation, kept sending me his "Hi's" and "How are you doing's" until I finally squeezed email from him: roobyward@yahoo.com

Received: from [197.255.170.235] - Nigeria

I have 3kids and all of them lives pretty far away from me although they all lives in the states but far, i have 5grands and i am looking forward to get my great grand this year its on it way anyway, i lost my wife 10yrs ago and the same year i bought my new house here in Texas P'ville and that is where i have been living over ten years ago it been boring i lost my pet and live get so much bored or may i say misrable for me and i try to bear it... i am looking forward for the right woman for me, a woman that is going to love me for who i am and love me forever,i dont expect anything from a woman i think i got all what it takes i am living pretty good with my pay and i above average,lol ................oh my back,lol.... i will be looking forward to here from you dear and i hope you get back to me soon. take care.

facebook.com/robert.edward.56829
Robert Edward
Studied at The Boeing Co. :lol:

Appealing, cerebral and of average size, my best qualities are loyalty, passion and creativity. I am a man of great integrity; my quiet serene demeanor accords me an air of mystery and diffidence as I go my way as a serene, wise observer of human society. I have a penchant for remaining above the fray and for maintaining my individuality. I can be best described as optimistic, high spirited and broadminded. I love romance, freedom and I am very much future oriented. I am a physical person. I respond to the world through action, rather than practicality, intellect, or emotion. While I am about action and getting things started, I am not in a hurry. I want to experience life, rather than read about it. I am an eager explorer and interested in mental outreach. I enjoy travel and spiritual study, and have a daring and adventurous spirit. I am high-spirited and enthusiastic, often flirtatious, and enjoy social life immensely.

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5974224466
robert, 47
El Indio, TX

same crap as on zorpia

Yahoo avatar:

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Robert Edward, roobyward@yahoo.com

Postby teele on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Huges J, hugesjohn668@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7261753648 Huges J

Am single ,can you tell me more about you?
What did you do for living?
I work telecommunication,I want a long lasting relationship
Have never married
Do you stay alone?
Am not busy,can you send ♍ƺ more of your pics?
Send it to hugesjohn668@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:03 am

Huges J, hugesjohn668@yahoo.com made a new profile

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7268002291 Huges J

we can talk,add me hugesjohn668@yahoo.com,waiting to read from you

yahoo avatar

female profile is here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=58006
Last edited by minerva on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add info
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:48 am

j_m1965@yahoo.com, James M

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5988897796 James M

I am loyal, responsible, active, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, compassionate, tolerant, outgoing, welcoming to people generally, I am also a one lady man, who know what is love and ready to share with woman who have the same interest as mine.. I like to listening to music, playing video game, watching TV, Movies and comedies. I want a good woman with a good heart, one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated, age different does not matter to me, as long as we can try to know and understand each other. I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what condition.
Add me to j_m1965@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Garry, patgarrypatgarry@outlook.com

Postby Marisa on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:02 am

Patrick Garry, patgarrypatgarry@outlook.com

pest booted off DnM

username: theylove2cme
email: patgarrypatgarry@outlook.com
widowed, civil engineer, homosexual, :lol: 54 yo

IP address: 50.158.165.132 - proxy from Illinois

Description:
I'm a Trustful and honest man...I am not easily embarrassed by others..I tend to become very enthusiastic about new things...My own thoughts and feelings sometimes scare me..I tend to work too long and hard....I am a very productive person..I am comfortable interacting with strangers..Basically I am a happy person.

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Patrick Garry, patgarrypatgarry@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:08 am

=> Skype; pat gerry, live:patgarrypatgarry
^^so he must have some live.com email, too
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:11 am

[04:08:33] pat garry: hello
[04:08:49] pat garry: how are you doing?
[04:09:04] pat garry: where are you from?
[04:09:33] pat garry: wichita but presently in ireland for a project
[04:09:47] pat garry: how did you get my contact?

IP: 50.158.165.132
Hostname: c-50-158-165-132.hsd1.il.comcast.net
ISP: Comcast Cable
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server

same proxy with me. well that was to be expected, just five minutes after.
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:15 am

clone:
.datanta.com/user-view_user-805227.html

huges
I'm a Men from Austin
Seeking Women
To Long - Term
a trustworthy woman for a longlasting relationship
In: United States Texas Austin
Height: 5.9
Headline: am an easy going man,i love playing golf
I define myself: am an easy going man,looking for a real woman

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males