It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:24 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Victor S.

African scammers posing as white men.
tamievans22
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Frank Miller; <millerfrank757@yahoo.com>

Postby tamievans22 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:25 pm

I met this man through a dating site and have communicated with him for about 2 months now. I have sent him over 700.00 which 400.00 of that was for a plain ticket to come home today (12-07-2012). He calls me this morning at 7:24 and tells me that he is leaving the rig and headed for the airport in houston texas and that he will be at the orlando fla airport at 11:30am. I take the day off from work to go to the airport to meet him. While I am at the airport I get a call from some lady that is supposed to be a nurse at a hospital in the UK. She begins to tell me that he had been in a severe car wreck and that he is in a coma. He has kept in touch with me up until this morning and now I can not get in touch with him. He promised me the whole time that he was not scamming me. I feel like he has scammed me and has broken my heart . After all of this I dont think that I will ever trust another man.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Yes, it was a typical Nigerian scam :( Can you please post his email address?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Hillsonhi engr_michill55@yahoo.com

Postby Stealth » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:46 am

Mugu's Stomping grounds:

Zorpia http://en.zorpia.com/mini#!michill1957" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Zorpia Profile:

Micheal
54, Male, Los Angeles, California, United States (But he tells me he's 53 in IM lol)

Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)
Engineering (why can't they just say something different like a pet store owner or something? :roll: )

About me:
My name is Micheal, I'm open, honest, loyal, committed, intelligent, passionate, friendly, down to earth person who appreciates the same in a partner. I have a great smile and have been told that it can light up a room :) I absolutely love to kiss and could probably spend time doing it ;) I have a good sense of humor, fun to be around with, and love great conversation. Romancing me goes a long way to winning me over! I consider myself easy going and get along with just about everyone I meet. I seem to enjoy the more simple pleasures in life. I am extremely thoughtful especially to those I care about. I am looking for someone who I can enjoy spending my time with, share common interests, laugh, love and have great conversation. Someone who can stimulate my mind on every level. Someone who is naturally thoughtful, caring, giving, respectful, kind, romantic,................. loyal, committed, and honest. Someone who appreciates what they have in their partner and is willing to go the distance. A woman who can stick around through the good and bad and work through it all as a team. Someone who can understand we all have our flaws and make mistakes but the "whole" package is what is important. I want to know I can put a smile on your face and in your heart just by simply walking in the room. Of course attraction & chemistry is very important in any sustaining relationship but I also believe that we should put more emphasis on........... who you are on the inside instead of just the physical "shell" on the outside. I am not looking to have a "harem", I would really love to just meet one person that I can have it all with!! have I held someone's interest enough to want to know all that lies behind a great smile? I am self employed and a Civil engineer by profession. (***As are most of you mugus)

MUGU's IP address:

Decimal: 700318713
Hostname: 41.190.3.249
ISP: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Organization: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria

Stolen picture used by mugu:

In IM he insists he's in Cali right now, which is BS since his IP shows otherwise.

Searches on email engr_michill55@yahoo.com

Search of email shows this sleazebag responding to this lady about her pic, if you scroll down..
http://www.mydailyflog.com/shortgal5320 ... dar/200911" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Telling her: michill55's Last photo

michill55 said on 01/03/10 7:14 PM

Hello Heartbeat, MY name is Micheal, you look beautiful and sweet in that picture,I am here in search of one thing called (LOVE)and i will tell you this,luckly is the man who is the first love of a woman,but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.The spaces between your fingers were created so that another person´s fingers would fill them.Hope am the one who has the hand that you are meant to hold on forever.do not forget to reply me.thanks. engr_michill55@yahoo.com

And scumbags profile here:
http://www.mydailyflog.com/michill55" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Basic
55 year old, man from United States (Oh so now he's 55, thought he was 54, or was it 53? lol)
About Me and My Life
I´m open, honest, loyal, committed, intelligent, passionate, friendly, down to earth person who appreciates the same in a partner. I have a great smile and have been told that it can light up a room :) I absolutely love to kiss and could probably spend time doing it ;) I have a good sense of humor, fun to be around with, and love great conversation. Romancing me goes a long way to winning me over! I consider myself easy going and get along with just about everyone I meet. I seem to enjoy the more simple pleasures in life. I am extremely thoughtful especially to those I care about. I am looking for someone who I can enjoy spending my time with, share common interests, laugh, love and have great conversation. Someone who can stimulate my mind on every level. Someone who is naturally thoughtful, caring, giving, respectful, kind, romantic,................. loyal, committed, and honest. Someone who appreciates what they have in their partner and is willing to go the distance. A woman who can stick around through the good and bad and work through it all as a team. Someone who can understand we all have our flaws and make mistakes but the "whole" package is what is important. I want to know I can put a smile on your face and in your heart just by simply walking in the room. Of course attraction

Favourite Music/Album/Song
COUNTRY/ GOSPEL/BLUSE
Favourite TV Shows
Favourite Sports
HOCKY
Scared of
LIERS (So he must get terrified every time he looks in the mirror)
Happiest When
WHEN I ARCHIVE

Also profile on Tagged:

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5430349054" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Micheal H

Profile Views: 614 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: IT CAN HAPPEN AGAIN

Languages: English, Français

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Catholic

Orientation: Straight
About Me
Interests:

Someone who can stimulate my mind on every level. Someone who is naturally thoughtful, caring, giving, respectful, kind, romantic,................. loyal, committed, and honest. Someone who appreciates what they have in their partner and is willing to go the distance.
About Me:

I'm open, honest (***Oh goodie, another honest crook :roll: ), loyal, committed, intelligent, passionate, friendly. I have a great smile and have been told that it can light up a room :) I absolutely love to kiss and could probably spend time doing it ;) I have a good sense of humor, fun to be around with, and love great conversation. Romancing me goes a long way to winning me over! I consider myself easy going and get along with just about everyone I meet.I want to know I can put a smile on your face and in your heart just by simply walking in the room. Of course attraction & chemistry is very important in any sustaining relationship but I also believe that we should put more emphasis on...have I held someone's interest enough to want to know all that lies behind a great smile? I am self employed and a Civil engr. my email is engr_michill55@yahoo.com you can email me if you are sure that we can make it together in life. May God be our guild and help us to meet out heart desire in everything we do and may he supply to us according to his riches in glory through Christ Jesus. lets together say amen. (***They always get oh sooo Christianly :roll: )
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

Staryeyes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Staryeyes » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:32 pm

I met this man through a dating site and have communicated with him for about 2 months now. I have sent him over 700.00 which 400.00 of that was for a plain ticket to come home today (12-07-2012). He calls me this morning at 7:24 and tells me that he is leaving the rig and headed for the airport in houston texas and that he will be at the orlando fla airport at 11:30am. I take the day off from work to go to the airport to meet him. While I am at the airport I get a call from some lady that is supposed to be a nurse at a hospital in the UK. She begins to tell me that he had been in a severe car wreck and that he is in a coma. He has kept in touch with me up until this morning and now I can not get in touch with him. He promised me the whole time that he was not scamming me. I feel like he has scammed me and has broken my heart . After all of this I dont think that I will ever trust another man.
I may know this man. If so I may be getting scammed too. I will try to private message you to make sure.

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Fred - fredneedlove2007@yahoo.com

Postby Stealth » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:17 am

^^^
Unfortunately, if you are communicating with a male using the stolen pic that you see has many IDs here, and/or is using one of the reported ID's and emails here, then you ARE in contact with a scammer: especially if a story about plane tickets, hospitals, etc. with woe needs in urgent need of money that was already reported by a another member rings a similiar bell for you. The story you see from this other member, is one of many of the same kind of stories that are very typical of scammers. 1,000s of them reported here, different faces, ID's etc.

Please report whatever you have on the scammer. This will save a lot of other people.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

Staryeyes
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Staryeyes » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:09 pm

He does have the same pics but isnt getting money from me because I dont have it but he did ask for it once

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:13 pm

is he ask money via chat or email texts ?? please post it and deleted your own detail there before post. thank you :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:41 pm

He does have the same pics but isnt getting money from me because I dont have it but he did ask for it once
Can you please post whatever name he is going by now, as well as the email address he used on you? Also, if you still have a copy of his money request that includes whatever story he gave you as to why he needs it, that will help out a lot too.

These scammers play many people at once, so this would benefit any other lady who he is working on right now, if they had this info.
"Scam signs"

browneyes7202
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Tom Oliver tomoliver472@yahoo.com

Postby browneyes7202 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:38 am

Can you please post whatever name he is going by now, as well as the email address he used on you? Also, if you still have a copy of his money request that includes whatever story he gave you as to why he needs it, that will help out a lot too.

These scammers play many people at once, so this would benefit any other lady who he is working on right now, if they had this info.

This guys is now going by Tom Oliver and his email is tomoliver472@yahoo.com. He used the long number on here that I have seen, but also a number that kept showing as Dallas Tx. its a google phone. # 469-420-0219 He stated to me that he was on a rig and just finished a job and needed money to come home. He first asked for $1550.00 for a plane ticket then said he got 500.00 so asked again for the difference. He stated he was a widow and his daughters name is Melissa. He had a facebook page and it had a "friend" by the name of Louise Bishop he is probaby using her stuff. I told him that I wasn't giving him anything. He tried to convince me otherwise.

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Tom Oliver tomoliver472@yahoo.com

Postby Stealth » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:44 am

Thank you Browneyes for making others aware of one of his many alias! Did you receive all the same pics already posted, or did he have anything new? Also, do you have a copy of an email or IM for his money requests? If so, that would help out a lot. Just make sure if you post it, to remove your own email addy or usernames.
"Scam signs"

browneyes7202
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby browneyes7202 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Yes! All the pics are shown at some point. None of the emails have about the money. It was all on yahoo messenger.

Click on a contact to view your conversation history

tomoliver472

Reply via:

IM Dec 20, 2012 6:57:56 AM

6:52:31 AM
**********: im late for work

6:52:39 AM
**********: not even dressed yet

6:52:49 AM
tomoliver472: oh you are still at home babe, you need to dress and go to work

6:53:03 AM
**********: yeah need to b there for 7

6:53:08 AM
**********: go figure

6:53:12 AM
**********: 45 min away

6:53:25 AM
tomoliver472: ok babe

6:54:04 AM
tomoliver472: honey just try and think of something ok, we got 500 and am looking for just 1050

6:54:24 AM
tomoliver472: you can add her on fb babe, if you want to meet her

6:54:34 AM
tomoliver472: i will email her and tell her that you will add her on fb

6:54:35 AM
tomoliver472: ok

6:54:36 AM
*********: im confused bc

6:54:48 AM
tomoliver472: i c

6:54:49 AM
**********: u dont have a credit card

6:54:52 AM
tomoliver472: sorry

6:55:07 AM
tomoliver472: no sweetie, I use all the money on it for my contract, i told you before honey

6:55:10 AM
tomoliver472: but am sorry

6:55:32 AM
**********: im not asking anyone bc they will ask what i need it for

6:55:41 AM
**********: n they dont know u

6:55:50 AM
**********: n im not lieing

6:55:58 AM
tomoliver472: oh yes i know baby, is ok

6:56:06 AM
tomoliver472: I didnt ask you to lie to them ok

6:56:38 AM
tomoliver472: Honey if you really love me and trust me we can do this together without fighting over money

6:56:45 AM
tomoliver472: you know money dont mean anything to me

6:56:57 AM
**********: i dont have it

6:57:16 AM
**********: what would u like me to do

6:57:43 AM
tomoliver472: Honey you said you dont have it, im confused bc i taught you love and trust me and would help me

6:57:49 AM
tomoliver472: remember what we said to each other

6:57:53 AM
**********: look im going

6:57:56 AM
**********: bye

One conversation of many.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Mark, david4real26@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:37 pm

David Mark
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Studied at Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel
Male

for other pics see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 29#p287229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Nicolas Micheal, nicolasmicheal17@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:57 am

Nicolas7158 on zorpia

Nicolas
49, Male, United States
Online now!

Hello how are you doing,I am joyce,I am from united state,I am here Looking for a serious men to start a new life with,I will Like to know you Better.. nicolasmicheal17@yahoo.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:41 am

"I am Joyce"!?!?! "Looking for serious men"!?!?!

Did IT forget that its playing a male for this part? LOLOLOL
"Scam signs"

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 am

LOLZ, I didn't even notice that!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But he probably realized his mistake, because re-sent his corrected crap again:

Hello How are you doing,I am Nicolas from united state Dallas,I am 49years old,I am a widower,I a here Looking for a women to start a new life with,I saw your profile on here and i we Like to know you Better.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “White Males”