Senegal scams pt. 2 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

bessing_godwine@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:40 am

netlog
loveblessing359
female - 24 years, Mathern, United Kingdom

Hello,
my name is blessing and i am a young lady. I saw your profile and I have an interest in you. I will give you my picture when you reply to my Email address. Please reply me on this my email address and not on the site. Remember, the distance, age or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life. I am waiting for your reply atbessing_godwine@yahoo.com)
blessing.
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 2 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:53 am

Received: from [41.208.186.199]
Subject: Hello my love,

Hello my love,
How are you today? I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal
My name is Miss rugi henry and i am from Rwanda here in Africa ,(I am 5.7ft tall, Fair in complexion and 25 years now ) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.
My late father Dr. Henry Kagame was dealing in Agricultural products, from Serra Leone to Egypt and Dar-fur, before he was hit by bomb during the Dar-fur crises in the year 2008, it was only me is alive now and we managed to make our way to Senegal by the help of the united nation, where i am leaving now.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of
the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Peter who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel room 7 because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 776794705 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in bank, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $2.7(Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars),
i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in order to further my studies as instructed by my father before his death, i am contacting you because my father instructed me to meet a foriegn partner.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it now is you and me
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently.Please i will like you to answer me these questions:
1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?
2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about me. Attach here is my picture for you
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
rugi
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:28 am

Full Name
enis
About me
kind and loving single girl.........................
Come from
Liberia
Registered
Today, 3:10 am
City, State, Province
maryland
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Black/African
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

enis120: Greetings to you,It is my desire to know you.Thanks and hoping to hear from you soon. Yours Miss Enis Allen ( enisallen787@yahoo.com ) MI

Email: enis_nelson35@yahoo.com

IP 41.83.206.113
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

royal_emodu33@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:33 pm

royal_emodu33@yahoo.com;
Netlog: remodu87-kobieta-24 lat-Senegal;

GREETINGS FROM ROYAL.....HAPPY.....NEW.....YEAR.....2012
How are you doing my dear? I hope fine and your family also in good health as it is my great pleasure to right you, Merry Xmas and happy new yea,well my name is Royal Rosemary emodu I am a girl of 6.2 Hight,fair in completion,am simple and single I love watching movies and listening songs.i Like to read novels.i Love to watch sports, I enjoy traveling also,What about you hobbies? I saw your profile here and after going true it i was moved with the quality i found in your page,which makes me to became interested in knowing you the more.please can you tell me more about you?i will like you to contact me on my email address (royal_emodu33@yahoo.com ) so that i will tell you more about me and also give you my pictures.I am waiting for your immediate reply and also
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW ..................................................- - - ............
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE....
royal_emodu33@yahoo.com

After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: royal_emodu33@yahoo.com;

Postby minerva on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:14 pm

email ID hit to coolspotters.com

royal_emodu33@yahoo.com
GREETINGS FROM ROYAL..............................
How are you doing my dear? I hope fine and your family also in good health as it is my great pleasure to right you, my name is Royal I am a girl of 5.8 Hight,fair in completion,I saw your profile here and after going true it i was moved with the quality i found in your page,which makes me to became interested in knowing you the more.please can you tell me more about you?i will like you to send it to my email address at (royal_emodu33@yahoo.com ) so that i will tell you about me and also give you my picture.I am waiting for your immediate reply and also
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW ............................................................
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE....
royal_emodu33@yahoo.com
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Florince Mikel/Loveline Mugabe, lovline22@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:26 pm

mikelflorince
online female - 27 years, New York City, United States

Hello dear,
My name is Lovline,i am a female,i saw your profile today and i like it.i will like to have a long term relationship with you.Distance and colour does not matter but love matters alot.email me in (lovline22@yahoo.com) so that i will send my pictures to you.
Thanks,
your new friend Lovline.
(lovline22@yahoo.com)

Hello my dear, My name is miss Lovline Mugabe from Liberia ,single never married and fair in complexion,who likes romance,reading of novels and sports.The only daughter of Dr. Moses Mugabe.My father is now late,he died during the last crisis in my country(Liberia). He was the minister of finance under the leadership of formal president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent souls were killed,My father was unlucky to be among those that were killed by the rebel. The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for you to help me secure some amount of money in my posession.This money in question is ($6.8million).The money was deposited by my father through financial and security company with my name as the next of kin.I will be grateful to have you stand by me as my partner to this transfer,and i will equally want you to tell me the truth about yourself, promise never to hurt my feelings, because i have undergone pains since after the death of my parent which i wouldn't want to experience any longer. I will make the procedure well known to you as soon as i see your willingness to assist me in transfering this money into your account after which you will send me money to come over to meet with you.Presently i am staying in a mission house in Dakar Senegal where i am seeking asylom. I will atarched my pictures for you to know whom i am.You can also call me with this number. +221768395527 which belong to the rev.father mathew the owner of the mission house where i am staying.When you calls,tell him you want to speak to Lovline and he will send for me to come and answer your call in his office. Kindly send your contact informations such as your full names and your address,your phone number for easy communications, as you reply me this mail indicating your wilinness to assist me.Hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks, Yours Lovline.
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Full Name
peacemabou
About me
Hello My name is peace, It's my pleasure to write you today after viewing your profile on this website , i just want to say hello and how was your day? Well, i will like to known little more about you, and also i want to tell you more about my self, please i will be very happy if can reply me via my email address, so that we can move further for knowing each other (peacemabouu@yahoo.com) I will be waiting for your response, Thanks Yours peace. peacemabouu@yahoo.com
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 8:59 am
City, State, Province
new york
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Asian
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

babymabou: Hello My name is peace, It's my pleasure to write you today after viewing your profile on this website , i just want to say hello and how w.

Email: kinemabou@ymail.com

IP: 37.130.227.133
Hostname: torland1-this.is.a.tor.exit.server.torland.is
ISP: Hosting Services
Services: Confirmed proxy server

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Name used = Helen William

email addy = helenwilliam522@yahoo.com

IP in RS database

IP Address: 41.82.100.7
Hostname: 41.82.100.7
IP Country: Senegal
IP Country Code: SEN
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Dakar
IP City: Dakar
IP Latitude: 14.6708
IP Longitude: -17.4381
Organization: SONATEL

Header =

Received: from [41.82.100.7] by web122504.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 20 Jan 2013 08:43:47 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

Hello dear sir,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from France. Presently I am in France for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Father kelvin martins and his email address is as follows:(kelvinnmartinsrev@yahoo.com)Or call him with this number,(+221-776604069)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev v martins and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Martins martins on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly,
Helen

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Favour Desmond, favourdesmond221@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:49 am

netlog
desmondfavour957
female - 26 years, Los Angeles, United States

Hello
My name is Favour, I saw your profile today and became interested, and would also like to know more, and I want you to send an email to my address so I can give you my picture for you know who I am.
Here is my email address (favourdesmond221@yahoo.co.uk)
I think we can move from here!
Waiting for your mail to my email address above.
baby Favour.
(Remeber the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life) (favourdesmond221@yahoo.co.uk)
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Name used = Mabel Toure

email addy = mabeltoure@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.83.69.149
Hostname: 41.83.69.149
IP Country Code: SEN
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region:
IP City:
IP Latitude: 14
IP Longitude: -14
Organization: SONATEL

header =

Received: from [41.83.69.149] by web140501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 21 Jan 2013 06:37:56 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

Hello Dear, How are you doing?
I hope all is well with you, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My name is Miss. Mabel Toure. Am 22 years old girl from Liberia city of Monrovia, the only daughter of Late Edwin Toure who was killed by his Business partner. my late father was a diamond blacker before he died. my father was killed by his Business partner.

My father Business partner sent armed robbers to kill all the members of my family because my father was progressing more than him. The armed robbers came around 1:am in the night they killed my father my mother and my two small brothers. Am the only survive in my family because i was not in the house when the criminals came i was in the school hostel.
Am the only survive of my family so i managed to make my way to this country (Senegal), where i am now residing in a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal for the sake of my life.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother since i loss my parents. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Her aim was to kill me too so that she will take every thing my father left.

Meanwhile i wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where i kept my Father's File which contains important thing and documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 5.500,000.00 us dollars in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin when he was alive. i want you to help me to transfer this money from the bank my late father deposited it to your account in your country so that i will join you and invest the money over there. i contact you because i need a Foreign business partner who will help me in this transaction. I can only get Foreign business partner through computer that is the reason why i contacted you. However i shall forward you the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country.

As you will help me in an investment and i will like to complete my studies in your country after the transfer, as i was in my school before i escaped to this country Senegal to safe my life. i want you to help me to transfer the money from the bank my late father deposited the money to your account in your country all i need is your honesty and trustworthiness.
It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

there are millions of people in this country who will help me if i tell them this matter, but i don't want to stay in this country and i don't want to invest any thing in this country.
As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately.
Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it to any body till i come over to you in your country once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions. I will send you my photo in my next mail. Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Mabel Toure

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Hello Dear,

My name is georgline william and i am a girl.i'm interested in being your
goodfriend because i am searching for goodcaring person that can be trust in
relationship-please email me today,so that i can tell you more about myself/my
pictures and also happy to receive yours too-ok
Urs faithful georgline.thks
--

Received: from (190.96.64.234) by posti.suomi24.fi;
Subject: www.Dailyflog.com

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Hello
How are you doing today hope fine my name is miss merabel and l see
you today on website i became interested in you, and all so have an
important thing to discuses with you,if you dot`t mind i will like to
have a good relationship with you, please write me back for more
details.and more of my pic,i hope to hear from you please Reply me back
for more about me

Yours merabel

X-Originating-IP: [188.134.31.74]
Received: from apache by 812.peoplezet.net with local (Exim 4.76)
(envelope-from <apache@812.peoplezet.net>)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: FROM MERABEL
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 0:func.inc
Reply-To: <merabelphilip@yahoo.in>
Mail-Reply-To: <merabelphilip@yahoo.in>
Return-Receipt-To: Merabel Philip <test@812.peoplezet.net>
Disposition-Notification-To: Merabel Philip <test@812.peoplezet.net>
Message-ID: <31c22c36faa5ba3b36555a9de38d095c@812.peoplezet.net>
X-Sender: test@812.peoplezet.net

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:17 am

victoriahagan
victoriahagan victoriahagan
Basic
25 year old, woman from Senegal

Hello!
how are you hope fine,I found you here at(www,mydailyflog.com) and picked interest in you.
My name is Victoria I wish to be in love relationship with you and may be discover ourselves as real partners for life (victoriahaegan@yahoo.com)is my address If you feel interested write me through the contact.
I will be happy to see a good responds from you. Thanks and remain blessed. write me back in my yahoo email box so that i will send you my picture please write me back in my email box here(victoriahaegan@yahoo.com)
Yours in love,Victoria,

Received: from [41.82.169.226]
Subject: Hello!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Name used = Sandra Gaye

email addy = sandra01gaye@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.82.87.241
IP City: Dakar
header =

Received: from [41.82.87.241] by web125303.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 24 Jan 2013 01:54:45 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

Dearest one;

How are you today? I am much delighted and privileged-to contact you again, after couple of time. It takes faith, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time to show gratification to them despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then. I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursuing together has finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you today with my e-mail id, just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous effort and contribution to make things work out in respectively.

Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Paraguay now for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived newly in Here, just 3days ago. Now with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft Check to the tune for your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were. You can freely withdraw it in any bank around you.

Now you will need to contact the Doctor whom used to be good- to me before i left the camp when i was in Senegal, Her name is Dr. Joy Uka, She is the UN Doctor who works in the camp clinic, She was also the person that introduced me to the man who helped me transfer my late fathers fund to his account in Paraguay where i am now for investment.
I am not coming back to Africa again, Her email address is as follows: (madamjoyuka41@gmail.com) Tel..... (+221 770132948). Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $350.000, (Three Hundred and Fifty thousand dollars) which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter.

So feel free and get in touched with Dr. Joy Uka and ask her how you will receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. for now , I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had instructed Dr. Joy Uka to send the draft to you, so that you can cash the money in your country. Therefore feel free to get in touch and she will send the parcel to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly,
Sandra

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:00 pm

--
Hello,

My Name is Miss tudi, I read your profile today and it was so good to
me.i feel you are the only one,i am interested to be a friend
first.please contact me today so that i can give you more details of me ok
miss
tudi.
--

X-Originating-IP: [80.76.154.16]
Received: from (5.9.187.106)
Message-ID: <1656499.177291358902596810.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost>

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams