User IP 197.242.105.167

SPECTRANET LIMITED
9B Kwara Street.
Osborne Estate, Ikoyi
Lagos

Full Name
kate brandly

About me
I have been hurt once and i will never want to be hurt again in my live,babe the only man i trust treated me very bad the way i never accept,but i believe i have everything that any man could want from a woman,i know that but am not saying that am the best woman on earth,but i still believe in me,and in God almighty father,I believe that one day my soul mate will come for me. I'm open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different lady,I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person,I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man,I

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
newhaven

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
oil contractor

Pic is also YA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Raven Riley - Pt. 3

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Name used = Jane Gina

email addy = janegina24@yahoo.com

IP in RS dtabase

41.206.11.2 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 41.206.11.2 [Copy][Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 10.0000
IP address longitude: 8.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: MTN Nigeria
Organization: IP Block Assigned for MTN N Corporate Clients
Host of this IP: [?]: 41.206.11.2.vgccl.net

header =

Received: from [41.206.11.2] by web172305.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:20:56 GMT

email sent =

here are my pictures as well before i tell you anything about me.

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Name used = Basit Razak

email addy = basitrazak1974@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 80.87.92.55
Hostname: 80.87.92.55
IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region:
IP City:
IP Latitude: 8
IP Longitude: -2
Organization: One Touch GPRS Network
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

header =

Received: from [80.87.92.55] by web163405.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 18 Jan 2013 18:08:39 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

Hello How are u doing today my name is basit and i am single with no kids ,And i am here looking for an Honesty,Caring,Truthful and Faithful man who will let me come and spend the rest of my life with him so that we can have a long term relationship and i am also here looking for a right man who will let me come and spend the rest of my life with him forever and ever and i am from usa colorado in denver but right now in west africa Ghana with my mom because of my dad funeral and i am coming back to usa soon okay and this is my pics and i hope u like them

What is ur name ?
How old are u ?
What work do u do ?
What do u like and dislike?
Tell me more about ur self

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Fasila Musah, love_lady002002@yahoo.com

just deleted on FMF
jsdgdfhfd
hi, this is my email address add me so that we can chat there love_lady002002@yahoo.com

on meetme
falila musah
34, Female
Ghana

profile on MS
Falila Ganiwu

4 profiles on BP
3 profiles on migente

tagged
Love L
Profile Views: 1560 times
Basic Info: 39, Female, Norcross, GA
still active at Xmas 2012

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Name used = Sweet Mary

email addy = sweetmary873@yahoo.com

IP in RS database

IP Address: 197.251.149.2
Hostname: 197.251.149.2
IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Region:
IP City:
IP Latitude: 8
IP Longitude: -2
Organization: Ghana Telecom

header =

Received: from [197.251.149.2] by web121303.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:38:38 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

How are you doing and my Name is Mary single never been married with know kids am looking for my soul mate and i hope to hear from you soon john

Mary

Pic sent already on RS.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Same IP. New email and pics.

I am Mary 33years of age ,single looking without no children, 5-6 ft tall, 133 lbs., black hair and chocolate colour....Im born and raised in Ghana....
I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..
I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings :thinking: , 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yorgurt :-o and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink ....
[i][/i

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:40 am

Patricia James - patjames91001@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [96.44.188.176] by web162005.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:05:48 PST

IP:
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: Texas
IP City: Dallas
Organization: QuadraNet
ISP Provider: OC3 Networks & Web Solutions, LLC

Email:
Hi XXX,
Thanks for your message and you time taken to write me... before i commit myself or go on with this conversation.I will like to know the kind of relationship you looking, Am sorry if this sounds rude but i will love to know.I want you to know that i have been hurt before and i dont want that to happen to me.Am not hear to hurt any man or a man hurt me one way or the other.I have attach some pictures of me and i hope to see yours too in return of your email.

Look forward to read from you soon.

Patricia

DO YOU LOVE TO CHAT ON YAHOO MESSENGER?

Pictures:
YouDate
desney

Personal Details
Looking for: Man
About myself: I consider myself to be a caring, loving, confident, smart, sweet, and very kind human being. I value honesty and good manners. I'm a very simple person but at the same time, I have style and presence. I respect good values and hard work. I do believe in true love, and the commitment that it takes while you are in one. I love to travel and have fun... I'm passionate and loving....I believe that trust and open communication can prevent misunderstandings in a relationship and prevent pain, which I'm sure we all have experienced one or many times in a lifetime.

Basic Information
Marital Status: Divorced
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Religion: Christian
Languages: English

Physical Appearance
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Height: 5' 3" (160 cm)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Blonde
Body Type: Slim
Body art: Belly button ring
Best feature: Eyes
Weight: 102 lbs (46.3 Kg)

Lifestyle
Sense of humor: Campy: The cheesier, the better, Friendly: I'll laugh at anything
Exercise: Weekly
Daily diet: Meat and Potatoes, Junk Food, Fast Food, Keep it Healthy
Smoking: No, never
Drinking: Just socially
Living situation: Live alone
Have children: No
Want children: Not sure

Professional Life
Education: Graduate degree
Employment status: Self-employed
Current annual income: I'll tell you later
Job schedule: My Own boss

Interests
Hobbies: I'll tell you later
Sports: Cycling, Skiing, Swimming, Walking / Hiking
Favorite things: I'll tell you later
Last reading: I'll tell you later
Common interests: Camping, Cooking, Business Networking, Dining out, Fishing / Hunting, Gardening / Landscaping, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Shopping / Antiques
Somewhere Southeast in North America........
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby darrickzigler on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:56 am

I was recetly contacted by this lady she used the name Lucia Bate. She contact me on the web site Tagged. the email address she used is luciabate225@yahoo.com. she told me she was from alexandia, va but is in 300 Allen Road Lagos Nigeria because her mom is sick with lung cancer.

darrickzigler
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Becky Banks - beckybanks33@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [197.255.166.253] by web172002.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 25 Jan 2013 06:22:15 GMT

IP:
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Region: Lagos
IP City: Lagos
Organization: Dynamically Allocated to WIMAX Customers
ISP Provider: Spectranet

Email:
Hello ,
Well to start off my name is Becky . I was born in dublin by an Irish father to a Nigerian mother, well i schooled in the states where i studied to be a solicitor , at the university of houston law center. My Father died some months back and i had to relocate to meet my mom in Nigeria, I don't really know him that well because he was always on business trips . My mom passed away weeks back , after she was attacked by some armed men here in Nigeria , so unfortunately you won't have a chance to meet her in person, yet you'll see her influence in my heart. I speak fluent English and my native language. . Tell me more about yourself, anything at all will do. I like the fact that you are straightforward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what women want to hear . Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. So I should probably tell you a little more about me.I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a peice of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family, my goals in life I want to go into business for my self oneday but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with.
I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.
It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I am 27 and never married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.
Becky xxx

Pictures:
YouDate
beedB's Profile

Personal Details
About myself: I am a very lovable person and affectionate....
I am easy going and love to be with a serious man who is not player who will love me for who i am.Who will be trustworthy and God fearing..

Basic Information
Marital Status: Single
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Referred by: Word of Mouth

Physical Appearance
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Body Type: Average
Weight: I'll tell you later

Lifestyle
Sense of humor: Friendly: I'll laugh at anything
Daily diet: Vegetarian
Want children: Yes

Professional Life
Education: No answer
Employment status: I'll tell you later
Job schedule: I'll tell you later

Interests
Hobbies: I play music and dance lol....
Sports: Dancing, Running
Favorite things: My color is Pink and i love pizza ......
Last reading: I love the song done by Maroon Titled pay Fone
Common interests: Music and concerts
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Lydia; <loretaturkson33@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Username: ricabombshell

Email: loretaturkson33@gmail.com

User IP 41.215.160.158

Millicom Ghana Limited
Barnes Road
Private Mailbag TUC
Accra

Full Name
sweet lydia

About me
kind and respectful

Come from
Ghana

City, State, Province
kuasi

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
nurse

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:20 am

ebnressler wrote:Becky Banks - beckybanks33@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [197.255.166.253] by web172002.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 25 Jan 2013 06:22:15 GMT

IP:
ISP Provider: Spectranet

Email:
Hello ,
Well to start off my name is Becky . I was born in dublin by an Irish father to a Nigerian mother, well i schooled in the states where i studied to be a solicitor , at the university of houston law center. My Father died some months back and i had to relocate to meet my mom in Nigeria, I don't really know him that well because he was always on business trips . My mom passed away weeks back , after she was attacked by some armed men here in Nigeria , so unfortunately you won't have a chance to meet her in person, yet you'll see her influence in my heart. I speak fluent English and my native language. . Tell me more about yourself, anything at all will do. I like the fact that you are straightforward about the fact that you are looking for a serious relationship. So many men feel like they have to be in the "I'm not looking for anything serious" mode, because they think that's what women want to hear . Thanks for taking a chance and just showing who you are. So I should probably tell you a little more about me.I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a peice of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family, my goals in life I want to go into business for my self oneday but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first. I have always wanted a child of my own and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me, and children that I can raise and have fun with.
I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.
It is obvious that I don't know how to keep a good man since I am 27 and never married, but I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.
Becky xxx

Pictures:
YouDate
beedB's Profile

Personal Details
About myself: I am a very lovable person and affectionate....
I am easy going and love to be with a serious man who is not player who will love me for who i am.Who will be trustworthy and God fearing..

Basic Information
Marital Status: Single
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Referred by: Word of Mouth

Physical Appearance
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Body Type: Average
Weight: I'll tell you later

Lifestyle
Sense of humor: Friendly: I'll laugh at anything
Daily diet: Vegetarian
Want children: Yes

Professional Life
Education: No answer
Employment status: I'll tell you later
Job schedule: I'll tell you later

Interests
Hobbies: I play music and dance lol....
Sports: Dancing, Running
Favorite things: My color is Pink and i love pizza ......
Last reading: I love the song done by Maroon Titled pay Fone
Common interests: Music and concerts

Same scammer but different IP!

Header:
Received: from [197.242.106.74] by web162501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 26 Jan 2013 13:32:06 PST

IP:
Hostname: 197.242.106.74
Organization: Spectranet Limited
ISP Provider: SPECTRANET LIMITED

Email is the same as above post!

Pictures:

Dating site info is the same also!
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia.

Profile there = account deleted!! :mrgreen:

Name used = ayisha fuseini

email addy = sweetlove200064@yahoo.com

IP in RS database = Nigerian AOL.

IP Address: 172.162.4.73
Hostname: ACA20449.ipt.aol.com
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region:
IP City:
IP Latitude: 38
IP Longitude: -97
Organization: America Online

header =

Received: from [172.162.4.73] by web160702.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:38:33 PST

email sent =

hello how are u doing can u also send me yr pics

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Lilian Rodney, lilianrodney@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:40 pm

person.com
USER ID: 6837817
Nickname: lilianrodney
Name: Lilian Rodney
State/Region: Florida
City: Orlando
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Lerkia Nelson; <nlerkia@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Username: lerkia

Email: nlerkia@yahoo.com

User IP 197.220.160.39

GLO MOBILE GHANA LTD.
18 Third Close,
Airport Residential Area.
Accra

Full Name
lerkia nelson

About me
Lerkia is my Name am 33years of age single and looking for my soulmate

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
l.a

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
cha

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:19 pm

NAme used = Carla Moss

email addy = carlamoss1985@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 197.255.167.40
IP Host: 197.255.167.40
Find IP Address Location for 'My IP' 197.255.167.40
Continent: Africa (AF)
State: Lagos
City: Lagos
ISP: Spectranet
Time zone: Africa/Lagos
IP Address Lookup related for 'My IP' 197.255.167.40
Continent Lat/Lon: 7.18805 / 21.09361
Country Lat/Lon: 10 / 8
City Lat/Lon: (6.4531) / (3.3958)

header =

Received: from [197.255.167.40] by web161804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 28 Jan 2013 00:33:49 PST

email sent =

My Pics,It was nice reading from you.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females