It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nancy; <w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mercy Desmond, <mercy_4des@rocketmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:04 pm

:roll:

Hello Dear,
how are you today? hope fine. I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner in United Kingdom. I am currently in the UK for my studies, meanwhile i will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds.

Now you need to contact the Reverend Father who used to be a good father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Reverend Luke Francis and his email address is as follows; ( rev.lukefrancis55@yahoo.com ) his mobile number is ( +221 775 195 463 )

Ask him to send a certified bank cheque of $100.000 (One hundred thousand US Dollars) which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all your efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much so feel free to contact the Reverend Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point i am very busy here because of my studies and some project i have in hand, finally remember that I have forwarded instruction to reverend father on your behalf to receive that cheque so do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you withou
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Mercy Desmond, <mercy_4des@rocketmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Viviana Bunga - vivianabunga1988@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Full Name
low state
More
About me
am a young lady looking for good and caring partner also know the love for woman
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 1:10 am
City, State, Province
new york city
Marital Status
Divorced
Ethnicity
Asian
Occupation
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual

bunga123: IT’S MY PLEASURE TO MEET YOU. my email address is (vivianabunga1988@yahoo.com) AND My name is (Miss viviana bunga) i will like to be your f..

Email: rosebunga293@yahoo.de

User IP 41.208.171.204
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: nancy aka. nancylove23 (w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com)

Postby minerva » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:52 pm

mercy_4des@rocketmail.com lead to Netlog

User name :mercydesmond221
الإسم
rose desmond
تاريخ الميلاد
07/02/1987
الموقع

Senegal

My name is miss Mercy Desmond viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address( mercy_4des@rocketmail.com) believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
rose.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lorraine4love_100@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:36 am

saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=87513
lorraine
- 26 y/o female
- alaska, Rwanda :dumb:
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-11-09 17:16:57
- ID: 87513

lorraine4love_10 0@yahoo.com

Hello ,dearest one how are you today.
My name is lorraine,i saw your profile today at (http://www.saymehi .com.co" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; m).and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but frinedship matters alot in life

lorraine4lo ve_100@yahoo.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lorraine; <lorraine4love_100@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:08 pm

lorrainebaby2
- ID: 126358
- 26 y/o Female (1986 - May - 12)
- Angola, alaska
- English,
- student
- Have no children

lorraine4love_100@ yahoo.com

Hello,d earest one how are you today.
My name is lorraine,i saw your profile today at (24freedate.com ).and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but frinedship matters alot in life

lorraine4lo ve_100@yahoo.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nancy Robinson, nancy2.robinson@live.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:58 am

netlog.com/nancyrobinson460
nancyrobinson460
online female - 24 years, Bouingeul Bamba, Senegal

nancy2.robinson@live.com)
Hello Dear,
it gives me great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile to day and it interested me having communication with you if you have the desire with me. so we can know each other. Remember distance does not matter. But love questions in life and I'll be very happy for you to write me through my e-mail ID for more details about me and I will send my picture and more details(nancy2,robinson@live.com)
your beautiful in love nancy
PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS(nancy2.robinson@live.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joy Oneil, j.oneil19@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:20 am

netlog.com/oj_oneil
oj_oneil
online female - 25 years, Alabama, United States

Hello Can we Be Friends?
Am joy, Oneil da of 23 years of age,I saw your profile which interested me much and i decided to contact you.I really want to have a good friendship with you
i want us to be friends OK ,i have a reason of
selecting you as my friend,pl if you wish to know my reasons try contact me
through this my email ( j.oneil19@yahoo.com) We need to talk and
.know yourself more and equally share pictures to each other.hope to hear
from you
Bye with a warmly
hugs.
my email is( j.oneil19@yahoo.com )please write me now with it

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joyce Desmond; <joyce_134des@rocketmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:44 pm

From AFD

joyce50
- ID: 126933
- 24 y/o female (1988 - February - 7)
- losangeles, USA
- English,
- STUDENT
- Have no children

Hello ,
my name is Joyce Desmond, i saw your profile today on this site and i was happy about it,really i would like to know you more and i will like you to contact me with this my private email address so that i can be able to send you my pictures, for you to know and see whom i am. Here is my email address (joyce_134des@rocke tmail.com) .Please i will be happy to receive your mail ,bye for now ,

(joyce_134des@ rocketmail.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nora Williams; <nora2007williams@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:25 pm

From yesterday in WD

tara100
- 27 y/o woman
- from New York City, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 20 to 30 y/o

Hello,
My name is Nora i saw your profile today at and i became interest to meet with you, please send me mail to my email so i we give you my pics for you to no whom l am (nora2007williams@yahoo.com)
HAVE A GREAT DAY

My love one,

Firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Inline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How are you today over there in your country, i believe you're having a nice day and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Miss Nora Williams i am (25) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Rwanda In East Part Of Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single, (Never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Peterson Williams; was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother, my father and two of my younger brother in a cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend. Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
PLAESE Do not be offended for this message that come's from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficulty situation here in this refugees camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Maxwell , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST FOR ALL CHURCHES MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-778611185). If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it ) i have my late father's Last Written Will and the Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.6(Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people. Our language is English. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my pictures. I will equally like to see yours too. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love,
Miss Nora

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-IPP-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Debora Jamal, deborababylove@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:00 pm

netlog
Debora Jamal
jamaldebora
female - 23 years, New York City, United States

Hello Dear,
my Name is Debora i saw your profile today,I will like to know more about you please you can send me your email id for more introduction
Note; distance, age , race or religion is no hindrance to true love or friendship.please i will like you to contact me with my private email(deborababylove@yahoo.co.uk) so that we can know each other better. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest,

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Daranda, viviansingdaranda1@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:18 pm

netlog
viviansingdaranda1
online female - 25 years, Senegal

Hello
My name is miss (vivian),i will like to be your friend,I will send you my photo and other details for a start.CONTACT ME with my email(viviansingdaranda1@hotmail.com)
waiting for your respond, Thanks
en.netlog.com
(viviansingdaranda1@hotmail.com)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Daranga, sarahsingdaranda1@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:31 pm

netlog.com/sarah42daranda
sarah42daranda
away female - 27 years, Senegal

My name is miss (sarah),i will like to be your friend,I will send you my photo and other details for a start.CONTACT ME with my email(sarahsingdaranda1@hotmail.com)
waiting for your respond, Thanks
en.netlog.com
(sarahsingdaranda1@hotmail.com)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Linda Harry, linda.harry29@yahoo.in

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:36 pm

netlog
lindaharry380
online female - 26 years, India

Hello Dear,
How are you today?Hope you are fine. I am Linda by name,it a pleasure to contact you today at (net log.com}. please write me back through my email address below (linda.harry29@yahoo.in) so that i can send my pic to you and tell you more about myself. Thanks, Linda.(linda.harry29@yahoo.in)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Prisca; <priscababy9@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 pm

:roll:

Hello Dear One.
This is Mrs.Prisca. I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how with some reason best known to you.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev.Kevin Gideon. and his email address is as follows : ( revkevingideon1@yahoo.com ), While his phone number is + 221 779714111 . Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in-touched with Rev. Kevin Gideon and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In a moment please, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner as well as my husband, are having at hand, finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Father Kevin on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay . i will be traveling out of Paraguay for a month on a business trip in Brazil, so i may not be able to respond to mails the way i use to before, but will respond as soon as am chanced. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly,Prisca

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: nancy aka. nancylove23 (w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com)

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Full Name
peace
About me
i am good girl
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 12:19 pm
City, State, Province
new york
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Other
Occupation
other
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

peace12: Hello my dear, How are you today? My name is Miss peace, I would like to be your friends OK; Please send me your e-mail To my in box

Email: peacedesmond14@yahoo.com

IP: 63.141.201.75
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: Akamai Technologies
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Black Females”