It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Joy Garba; <joy010u@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:45 pm

She contact me Monday and yesterday in WDF as

joybaby0000
ID: 75136
24 y/o female (1986 - August - 26)
from mogadisuh,
Somalia
student

Hello My Dearest one,

How are you today? i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love.My name is Joy ,i gone through your profile today, that speak good of you,i was impress i decide to communicate with you,and It is my desire to know you,and to build up a good relationship with you,i like love,honest and care,if you are interesting,i will like you to reply me back in my private email(joy010u@yahoo .com),so that i will give you my picture for more love and easy communication between us.God bless you, hope to read your relpy to my email,(joy010u@yaho o.com

Greeting From Joy Garba

I pray this day brings you a happiness wealthier and very helpful day,how is life over there in your country?i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love.

Like i said,it is my pleasure to meet you and to build a good favourable relationship with you.
Now i will like to explain more to you in details about my position and why i initiated this contact with you. Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me and the for business project which i will like to have with you, so please do not delay as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid partnership starts just onea day, as i My wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/expectation from a new friend.

About me:
My name Joy Garba,i am a single daughter of my parents, a citizen of Somalia in East Africa,i am 23 yrs old, never married,and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last few years,my father was Late Dr.Falli Garba,he was a top politician and a prominent successful oil business man,My parent was killed by the rebels during the war in my country.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to escaped to Senegal,through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross and i am now registered with the united nation high commission for refugees camp Dakar Office here in Senegal.

Further more I was studying law at the University before the political crisis in my country which led to bloody civil war began and unfortunately it claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in this frustrating / painful condition.

I am residing in Senegal as a refugee,because I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war,and the only person i have now is Rev. Fread Thomas.who is the Reverend father of the (St'John Catholic Church Dakar Senegal) here in the camp, he has been very good to me since l came to this camp, and it is from the office of the reverend who is in charge of the camp were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you, I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with it, l am not living with him rather l live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men and the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is (+221-777897048) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only. When my father was alive, he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as his next of kin, the amount is US$ 3.8m ( three million eight hundred thousand United States dollars ). So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and after that you will send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this camp and the law of thi country does not permit me to claim the money, rather the money can't be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues. I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation.

I have the statement ,Deposit certificate of my late father account, and the death certificate of my late father here with me.i want to use it to run business with you moreover thev money is deposited in the bank at Scotland In United Kingdom.

However I want you to send me your contact information's such as your
Names ........................................
Address ........................................
Telephone ........................................
Country......................................................
Age.................................................................
so that i can forward you the contact details of the bank,which will enable you to contact the bank easily and make the transfer.

Meanwhile like i told you, due to my statue as a refugee and i cannot transfer this money by myself,when i contacted the bank officer, the Bank Manager
advice me to look for a business partner who will stand on my behalf, preferably a foreigner partner who will stand on my behalf to the bank and transfer this fund to his or her account, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund. I am helpless without you, i am having no account,any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life with you over there. After the transfer of late father money into your account, You will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you and have a good business with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole money a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be. My promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. Send to me Your Full names, Address occupation and telephone number together with your picture, hopen receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details, so that when you contact them they will honor your application.attach is my picture so that you will see how i look like.
Thank Miss. Joy Garba

SONATEL
Pool pour BAS2
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Duga Garba; <joyduga@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:46 pm

She contact me today in WD as

coolbaby25
- 26 y/o female (1984 January 03)
- from Albertville, Alabama, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 21 to 31 y/o

i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love.It was very great to me when i found your profile in my searching for a responsible and reliable person to have a good friendship with and I fond a great spark in myheart despite that I have not seen you in person,but there was a feeling that really gave me a nice pleasure tocommunicate with you and see how the sun will shines like,am willing to be your friend and here ia my email address which you can contact me(joyduga@yahoo.com)and after that i promise to send u my pixs in my next mail for u to knowwho i am, and how i looks like ,
Miss.joy
(joyduga@yahoo.com)

I thank you for your urgent reply,Now i will like to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you.due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me and the for business project which i will like to have with you so please do not delay as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/expectation from a new friend. I am residing in Senegal as a refugee and it is from the office of the reverend who is in charge of the camp were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you, I told the Reverend father about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with it, The Reverend Telephone number is (+221773372040) Please when you call ask of Miss.joy Duga Garba,and he will send for me to answer your call.The Reverend Father Name is Dona Brains. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

More about me:
My Name Joy Duga Garba ,i am a single daughter of my parents,a citizen of Somalia in Eastern Africa,i am 23 yrs old,Never married,and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last year,my father was Late Dr Duga Garba,he was a top politician and a prominent successful oil business man,My parent was killed by the rebels during the war in my country.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to escaped to Senegal,through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross,I choose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar Senegal with my late father because he was in oil business and I was studying law at the University before the political crisis in my country which led to bloody civil war began and unfortunately it claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in this frustrating / painful condition.Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only. When my father was alive, he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as he next of kin, the amount is US$ 3.8m ( three million eight hundred thousand United States dollars ). I have the statement account of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me.i want to use it to run business with you and this money in deposited in the bank In Scotland In United Kingdom.

Now due to my statue as a refugee and i cannot transfer this money by myself,when i contacted the bank officer one of them advice me to look for a business partner who will stand on my behalf,i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund. I am helpless without you, i am having no account,any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad. After the transfer of the money into your account, you will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me obtain all my travelling documents to join you and have a good business with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole money a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be. I am tabling this offer for in case you may not be able to accept my second wish, which is for you to be my man and if the nature permit my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. My promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. send to me Your Full names, Address occupation and telephone number, Upon receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details, so that when you contact them they will honor your application,the attachment is my picture so that you will see how i look like, and i will like you to call me with the reverend father number and ask him that you want to speak to me so that him will send for me, i will love to hear your lovely voice.
Miss.Joy Duga,

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joy Garba; <joy010u@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:21 pm

She contact me today in 24Luv as

joybaby0000
- Profile ID: 85637
- 24 y/o female (1986 - August - 26)
- mogadishu, Somalia
- English,
- Have no children

Hello My Dearest one,

How are you today? i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love.My name is Joy ,i gone through your profile today, that speak good of you,i was impress i decide to communicate with you,and It is my desire to know you,and to build up a good relationship with you,i like love,honest and care,if you are interesting,i will like you to reply me back in my private email(joy010u@yahoo .com),so that i will give you my picture for more love and easy communication between us.God bless you, hope to read your relpy to my email,(joy010u@yaho o.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Blessing Jalil; <blessingjalil@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:57 pm

She contact me yesterday in AFD as

blesslove123
- ID: 121646
- 23 y/o female (1988 - March - 6)
- new york, USA
- English,
- other
- Have no children

Hello

My name is blessing(single). I was impressed when i saw your profile today at http://www.absolutefreedat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; e.com and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box(blessingJalil@y ahoo.com)
Thanks
w aiting to hear from you soon.
blessing

I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box
blessingJalil@ yahoo.com

My darling
How are you today? i am very happy for your response . I am Miss blessing Jalil by name and i am 24years old, 5/9 height and 65weight. I was the only surviving daughter of Late Dr Mustafa Abdul Jalil, he is the person that controls Benghazi and most of the eastern half of the country. he is the legitimate representative" of Libya, in North Africa. who died as a result of humanitarian war crisis in my country. My father was the legitimate representative Leader based in Benghazi. he is the owner of BLUE SEA SHIPPING & FORWARDING COMPANY,(LTD). He died as a result of humanitarian war crisis in my country in Libya, alongside with my mother on a cold blood one morning and he was killed with my mother by Gaddafi supporter. But i managed to escape for my dear life and i ran into another country, (Dakar) the capital of (Senegal) with the help of the United Nations peace keeping force and I am residing here now as a refugee. Meanwhile, I am writing to you now in a Reverend computer and will like to know you the more before we move forward from here!. I will like to know what you do for a living, remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why i wrote you at the first time. Attached here is my pictures i came here with, i will show you more of me when i know and see yours. Awaiting for your reply soonest!
from my heart Blessing,
I am waiting your reply

SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Blessing Jalil; <blessingjalil@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 pm

My One And Only,
I am very very happy to see your reply to my mail, Honey! How are you today? How was the night, hope fine? Mine is cold over here in Dakar Senegal due to is about 21c, In this camp were we are not allowed to go out of the camp It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon' The only opportunity for me to get this computer is due to my duty of cleaning the main camp office here in this senegal. In this camp we are four girls in room five section of the female hostel but only me have the good knowledge of computer, due to we have that at home earlier,please you can call me for me to hear your voice. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person I have now is Rev.christopher who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION).The pastors e-mail address is (revchristopher@ymail.com)
He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (00221-762-930-095) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call, tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, I can travel to meet you and live there with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking. My favourite language is english, but our Standard language Arabic,Dinka and English. but i speak english very fluently. Mean while i will like you to call me when you have chance, Because i have alot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me please"I love you. I am waiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Beloved,
Blessing

dup pic

Pic is to 300% already here but no Hit in SD. :(

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Blessing Jalil; <blessingjalil@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Can be merged with:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=33133" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Teresa Doma; <doma.teresa@yahoo.in>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:12 am

She contact me Sunday in DMF as

DOMABEBY
- ID: 187931
- 24 y/o female (1987 - March - 13)
- NEW YORK, USA
- English,
- STUDENT
- Have no children

Hello My Dear,
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish you will have the same desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, and also give you my pictures and details about me, here is my email (doma.teresa@yahoo. in) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your
day.your new friend.
Miss teresa.

Hello my Dear ,How is everything?I know it's all good.
I am excited to read from you today.
My dear as I told you in my last
Mail, My Names are Teresa Doma, an Ivorien in West Africa.Presently I am
residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal , as a result of the
civil war going on in my country.
I am a beautiful loving young girl of 23 years, about 5'8" tall.slim
fit,weighing
about 61 kg .My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful businessman, he
deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one
evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother.I'm the only one
alive from the family.
By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I 'm
presently living as a refugee.
My dear , I came in this site to search for love and care which I have
not gotten for a very long time since I lost my family members .
I here by believe that in time to come you will be my side and I
will show you unreserved love and respect through out my time .
Dear, I want to know more about you,your real name , Your real
country,your occupation ,your age your hobbies and what you are doing
presently.
My hobbies are swimming ,dancing, singing,reading,watching movies and
discussing politics.
I have attached my pictures.In my next mail I will tell you more about
myself.
I wait your reply with impatience,

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Pic Teresa2.jpg already posted 23/11/10.....#1

Teresa3.JPG

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 pm

She contact me Monday in WDF as

1111BABY
ID: 99871
24 y/o female (1987 - April - 16)
from NEW YORK,
USA
student

Hello My Dear,
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish you will have the same desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, and also give you my pictures and details about me, here is my email (doma.teresa@yahoo. in) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your
day.your new friend.
Miss teresa.

Hello my Dear ,How is everything?I know it's all good.
I am excited to read from you today.
My dear as I told you in my last
Mail, My Names are Teresa Doma, an Ivorien in West Africa.Presently I am
residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal , as a result of the
civil war going on in my country.
I am a beautiful loving young girl of 23 years, about 5'8" tall.slim
fit,weighing
about 61 kg .My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful businessman, he
deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one
evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother.I'm the only one
alive from the family.
By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I 'm
presently living as a refugee.
My dear , I came in this site to search for love and care which I have
not gotten for a very long time since I lost my family members .
I here by believe that in time to come you will be my side and I
will show you unreserved love and respect through out my time .
Dear, I want to know more about you,your real name , Your real
country,your occupation ,your age your hobbies and what you are doing
presently.
My hobbies are swimming ,dancing, singing,reading,watching movies and
discussing politics.
I have attached my pictures.In my next mail I will tell you more about
myself.
I wait your reply with impatience,

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

Pic already posted 26/07/11

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Teresa Doma <doma.teresa@yahoo.in>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_WBOMNYTP4AOL2KZLWY4KZHWGVM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Teresa Doma
23 - Female

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:40 am

Hello,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Reverend Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Father Patrick Abay and his email address is as follows:(rev_patrickabay58@yahoo.com ) Or call him with this number(+221-765-216-212)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of US$300,000 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with The New Reverend Father Patrick Abay and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Father Patrick Abay on your behalf to receive that money.
Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly,
Teresa.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She send me the same BS also in WDF today

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:12 pm

On onlinedatingexpress.com, uid 450, User First name kate
User Last name elliot
Birthday 1985-02-03
Mark of the zodiac Aquarius
Gender Female
Type of relation for romantic
Country Zimbabwe
Marital status Single
Children None
Ethnicity Hispanic
Religion Christian
Smoker Non-Smoker
Drinker Never drink
Education College student
Seeking for Male
Seeking ethnicity Hispanic
Seeking religion Baptist
Seeking age 30 - 60
Register date 2011-08-18 23:03:10
Last access 2011-08-18 23:03:10
"loving lady who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my
life with.I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift
nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and
good"

Username justyna doma on ted.com, uid 952097, from Senegal, Dakar, no other details.

Justyna Doma on Facebook, uid 100002541139162, Has worked at StudentCity, Studied at Students First, Knows English, Français.
"i am justyna doma by name i am 23 yrs old,Never married,and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal i hope one day i will come out of here"

On dateworld.co.za, username meemym211, Woman
Seeking a:Man
Province:Free State
City:Allanridge
The profile was made at 10/09/2011.

Email adress lead to one Zorpia profile: username: joybaby00004
Name: joy
Thursday, Apr 21 2011

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

cline anderson, cline_baby1@hotmail.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Name used = cline anderson

email addy = cline_baby1@hotmail.com

Hotmail = no traceable IP

email sent =

Greetings From Cline Anderson

I thank you for your reply, Now i will like to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you. Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not delay as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/expectation from a new friend. I am residing in Senegal as a refugee and it is from the office of the reverend who is in charge of the camp were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you, I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with it, The Reverend Telephone number is (+221-77-171-3079) Please when you call ask of Miss. Cline Anderson, and he will send for me to answer your call.The Reverend Name is Dona Brain.
More about me:
My name Cline Anderson,i am a single daughter of my parents, a citizen of Somalia in East Africa,i am 23 yrs old, never married,and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country last year,my father was Late Dr.Anderson Oron,he was a top politician and a prominent successful oil business man,My parent was killed by the rebels during the war in my country.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to escaped to Senegal,through the help of (UNICEF) and red cross,I choose to come to Senegal because i came once to Dakar Senegal with my late father because he was in oil business and I was studying law at the University before the political crisis in my country which led to bloody civil war began and unfortunately it claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in this frustrating / painful condition.Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only. When my father was alive, he deposited some money in a bank and he used my name as he next of kin, the amount is US$ 3.8m ( three million eight hundred thousand United States dollars ). I have the statement account of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me.i want to use it to run business with you and this money in deposited in the bank.

Now due to my statue as a refugee and i cannot transfer this money by myself,when i contacted the bank officer one of them
advice me to look for a business partner who will stand on my behalf,j i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund. I am helpless without you, i am having no account,any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad. After the transfer of the money into your account, you will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you and have a good business with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole money a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be. I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. Send to me Your Full names, Address occupation and telephone number, Upon receiving all this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details, so that when you contact them they will honor your application. attach is my picture so that you will see how i look like.
Thank Miss.Cline Anderson

3 pics get some dating site hits.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Lise Wilfred - lise.wilfred@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Wed May 29, 2013 4:12 pm

FMF
lisawilfred01
I CURIOUSLY NEED AN INTIMATE DATE IN LIFE
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
I'm Lise. I came across your outline right away and I grow to be interested on you, never be upset here is my confidential Email ID here ( lise.wilfred@yahoo.com ) subsequently we can confer our snapshot together, then we get to know each other as well. And please on no account you thinking of expanse or color doesn't substance anything but feel affection for affair allot in existence, I'm excepting your responds.
PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ID lise.wilfred@yahoo.com

Image Image
Hello Dearest,
My name is LISA. i saw you profile today and became interested in you and i want you to contact me back through my private email here ( lise.wilfred@yahoo.com ) so that i can give you my photo for you to know whom i am, and remember that distance or color doesn't matter anything but love matters allot in life, am waiting for your reply.
Precious.
WRITE TO ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ID lise.wilfred@yahoo.com
Last edited by IceFM on Wed May 29, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm

Name used = Lise Wilfred

email addy = lise.wilfred@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.82.99.127
ISP: SONATEL
City: Dakar

header =

Return-Path: <lise.wilfred@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.99.127] by web161705.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 27 May 2013 00:35:25 PDT

email sent =

Hello My Dearest One,

How are you today? together with your health hope fine. Mine, well i thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Lisa Wilfred 24 years single from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently i am residing in the orphanage camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr David Wilfred was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father with the only brother i have. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where we are leaving now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture' Hoping to hear from you soonest
yours
Lisa.

pic it sent led me to this forum and won't be reposted since it's on RS already.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lise.wilfred @ yahoo.com ;

Postby jaga » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:56 pm

MDF: lisawilfred
Lisa Wilfred /
28 year old, woman from Canada

Hey Dearest, I admire your picture, you look very cute thanks I saw your profile now, well start with me Is Named Lisa Wilfred and what's yours? Please, I want to have an intimate relationship with you? If you do not mind I will like to know you better? How, where you are, your competition, single or married, all of you, through my private e-mail ID, lise.wilfred @ yahoo.com, I expect to hear from you at this time, so that you can catch up on familiar terms with each other, how to improve and share our sweet / nude photos at the same time.

dup pic

Return to “Black Females”