scammers with pictures of Victor S.

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: Chris Fred - fredneedlove2007@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:35 am

thanks for your report, sorry you lost money, but your information WILL help others, and hopefully will save somebody before it is too late.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:02 pm

yahoo avatar:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby truthseeker2 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Update - Re: Ricardo Gomez. I have since found a second Facebook page under the name of Vincente Blasco. He is also going under the names Benjamin Rawlins, Lucas Bassi Dane and Gregory McKillip. Here is the latest photo he is using as his new profile picture under the name of Vincente Blasco.

truthseeker2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Hi TruthSeeker,

Thank you for sharing your experience, it will undoubtedly help others he is in touch with.

Maybe I give you some advice though?

The following statements concerned me a little bit...

"Even after finding this site, which of course I DID NOT REVEAL TO HIM, and questioning him him he still insists he is Ricardo Gomez and that his identity has been stolen."

"I asked him how his pictures and words were stolen but he is sticking to his story. He is still communicating with me as of 9:30am this morning but I'm not backing down. "

These following statements suggest to me that you have not blocked and ignored your scammer, and are also confronting him on certain things. Please try to do none of that from here on in. Telling him what he did wrong educates him better, so that he can be trickier for the other woman, and continuing to engage with him keeps him in your life, keeps you at risk of the possibility of being taken back into the scam (everyone thinks this will never happen to them but it happens to many) whether its some one convincing you he's the white guy, or changing scam and coming onto you as the woeful sad Nigerian who does this due to poverty and wants help and begs for guidance. You've revealed yourself to be very forgiving and thus I can see this scam shifting. Just block and ignore him, he will eventually go away.

"I believe he has been in character for so long he believes his own lies. "

Nah, he knows his lies, and his games. He's a con artist and a sociopath. Pray for him as you must, but don't lend him anymore opportunities to be in your life.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby truthseeker2 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:17 am

Hello Stealth. I appreciate your advice. First, I can assure you that who ever this gentleman and scam artist is has been blocked from communicating with me further. There is nothing left to be said. Additionally, I understand your concern regarding educating him. However, I simply let him know the con game was up and that there was nothing he could say to me to convince me that his identity and words had been stolen. I certainly would never reveal this site to him or the other sites where I found data and photos of this gentleman. The purpose of my post was to hopefully help someone else to keep them from falling prey as I had.

I understand some people may not understand why I choose to forgive and to pray for him, and I can respect that. However, my belief in God teaches me that I should forgive those who have wronged me. Mark 11:25--And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. Ephesians 4:32--And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. 1 Peter 4:8--And above all things have fervent love for one another, for love will cover a multitude of sins. My belief teaches me that I should pray for those who are lost. I refuse to let this person get the best of me by walking around angry, bitter and mad with the world and I refuse to let this person break my spirit. I may have lost a few material things but I did not lose myself, my soul or my spirit, which are far greater possessions to me than any material loss. What makes me a winner, stronger, better and wiser is how I choose to respond and handle this situation. I choose to take the high road and count it all joy in spite of and I believe in by doing so I will be blessed beyond measure.
truthseeker2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby truthseeker2 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:14 am

There is one final thought I wish to share and that is we must remember the scam artist may appear to be on top now but eventually justice will be served. Matthew 16:26--"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man gain in exchange for his own soul." We must remember, God's justice is far greater than any justice we can serve. By continuing to dwell on what has happened, we become consumed and therefore, can't move forward. I choose to have love and forgiveness in my heart and I'm totally at peace. Our eyes are in front of us for a reason, and that is so we can continue to look forward and move forward and not dwell on what happened yesterday. Psalms 37:1-4 says--"Do not fret because of evildoers, nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart." So, I not only hope my posts will help to educate others but it is my sincere hope that my words will also help others to heal.
truthseeker2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:10 am

Badoo.

Henry Rogers, <henryrogers508@ymail.com >

Henry Rogers, 39
On the site now!
New York, NY, United States
Interests

2 interests:
Engineer Travel

About me
I am a true gentleman :liar: . I love to treat a woman as
if she was the only woman on earth. I am naturally positive,
progressive, dynamic, energetic, communicative, open-minded and
adventurous. I love the beach, golf, and college football. I never have
a bad day and always have a smile on my face. I am a gentle caring
person by nature and very rarely ever get angry about anything. However
I am my own man and no pushover.
Interested in
interested in making new friends and meeting my better half....
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
183cm (6'0''), 86kg (190lbs), average body, black hair and hazel eyes.
Living:
By myself
Children:
Already have
Smoking:
Non-smoker
Drinking:
Socially
Education:
Advanced degree
Languages:
English
Work:
engineer. I have a high income.

Henry Rogers — Friday, 01 March 2013 05:08 PM
Hi
xx — 01:51 AM
hi, how are you today?
Henry Rogers — 01:59 AM
I'm fine and you ??its nice to meet you

Henry Rogers — 02:12 AM
I am an engineer and you ?
Henry Rogers — 02:13 AM
Tell me more about yourself

Henry Rogers — 02:17 AM
I am also seperated for 2years now.I have a little daughter who lives with my old mom ever since I got licence to take care of her when I divorced my wife

xx — 02:20 AM
and what kind of relationship are you looking for?
Henry Rogers — 02:23 AM
A serious relationship with respect and that could lead to marriage :twisted:
Henry Rogers — 02:32 AM
I live in the united kingdom at the moment

Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nicolas Jamies, jamies_nicolas@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:53 am

netlog
nicolasjamies
online male - 46 years, California City, United States
I believe it’s the little things that keep the spark alive in a relationship and I am more than happy to do them. I am a pleaser and a giver and love to make my partner feel extra pampered and will do the little things to put (and keep) a smile on her face. I like surprising her with flowers, cards, or tickets to head out of town. Every action, even small, is really great if done with affection. I try to always find the humor in most situations and I can make people laugh pretty easily. I’ve been told on more than one occasion that I’m funny and I think that is a great compliment!

i need some money like 500,000usd :shock: to buy some stuff and i need it 3days now send it and send the code to me ok.... .jamies_nicolas@yahoo.com

Image Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Hillson, michill55@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:54 am

MDF
Micheal Hillson
Basic
55 year old, man from United States
About Me and My Life
I´m open, honest, loyal, committed, intelligent, passionate, friendly, down to earth person who appreciates the same in a partner. I have a great smile and have been told that it can light up a room :) I absolutely love to kiss and could probably spend time doing it ;) I have a good sense of humor, fun to be around with, and love great conversation. Romancing me goes a long way to winning me over! I consider myself easy going and get along with just about everyone I meet. I seem to enjoy the more simple pleasures in life. I am extremely thoughtful especially to those I care about. I am looking for someone who I can enjoy spending my time with, share common interests, laugh, love and have great conversation. Someone who can stimulate my mind on every level. Someone who is naturally thoughtful, caring, giving, respectful, kind, romantic,................. loyal, committed, and honest. Someone who appreciates what they have in their partner and is willing to go the distance. A woman who can stick around through the good and bad and work through it all as a team. Someone who can understand we all have our flaws and make mistakes but the "whole" package is what is important. I want to know I can put a smile on your face and in your heart just by simply walking in the room. Of course attraction
My Interests/Hobbies
Someone who can stimulate my mind on every level. Someone who is naturally thoughtful, caring, giving, respectful, kind, romantic,................. loyal, committed, and honest

yahoo avatar
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Badoo. brittsfranks@yahoo.com
John frank, 43
Wants to date with a girl, 40-67
New York, NY, United States
Interests

12 interests:
American Pie Comedy Avatar Relaxing Real Madrid X-Men The Hangover 300 Action Basketball Sports Cars Football

About me
am nice man mind on my business
Interested in
I like football riding fishing
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
Average body, brown hair and brown eyes
Living:
By myself
Children:
No, never
Smoking:
Anti-smoking
Drinking:
Socially
Education:
Advanced degree
Languages:
English
Work:
business, None. I have a reasonable income

John frank — 07:36 AM
Hi how are you
xx — 07:37 AM
hi, I am fine thanks and you?

John frank — 08:16 AM
Here is my email brittsfranks@yahoo.com

Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

andreas.rodriguez@ymail.com & andreasrodriguez@live.com

Postby Bix on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:08 pm

netlog
andreasjulio
Andreas Julio Rodriguez
48 years old - male - United States

Hi Smiley, How are you doing today?For me am doing great because am glad to meet a lovely woman like you with a great profile. I usually just send cute little wink, but your picture prompted me to send a personal message you have the most beautiful eyes.Very kind looking and yet very mesmerizing.You look so pretty and innocent in your picture,you even look younger than your age.I'm Andreas Julio Rodriguez by name,I was just searching through when I came across your Beautiful, Lovely and Wonderful profile, I stopped and said to myself " I can't let this beautiful lady pass me by" all because if I do,my kid will beat the hell out of me.Lol.My Daughter always want the best for me, beside you look promising,attractive,smart,virtuous,pretty,funny,c- harming,I could also see the picture of good woman in you.I would like the chance to get to know you more better. Hope to hear from you soon.send me an Email andreas.rodriguez@ymail.com or andreasrodriguez@live.com
Just text me on 8503208703
Andreas .

EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Michael Jack, michaeljack926@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:34 am

michael926 on idating4you

Seattle, Washington, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
Horoscope:Sagittarius
Body Type:about average
Weight:165 lbs (75 kg)
Height:5’6” (168 cm)
Hair color: gray
Eye color:hazel
Education:bachelors degree
Marital Status:single
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and sometimes they live at home

About
I am honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings. I am very ambitious and intelligent, I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor. I can easily adapt to most situations.

junkmail:
Hello how are you doing today, Am interested in getting to know more about you.
okay nice to hear fro you too , email me on , michaeljack926@yahoo.com

facebook.com/michael.jack.9085790
Michael Jack
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Went to Ashland High School
Lives in Columbus, Ohio
From Columbus, Ohio

pics already posted.
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:27 am

=> Zorpia:
michael

50, Male, Columbus, Ohio, United States
Last seen 2 days ago

Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)
Sales/Marketing/Advertising
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Fred Wilton, fred_wilton2002@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Mon May 06, 2013 6:32 am

fredwilton2002 on confirio

48 / Male / Straight / widower
Living in Clermont, Florida.

About Me
I am a Fun man..I love the Outdoors, Swimming, Dinning out, camping, fishing, going to Beach, Movies, Dancing, coffees and conversation, Gardening, Cooking.. watching Tv at home and spending time with someone interesting. The perfect first date for me would be a quiet intimate dinner somewhere romantic where we spend the evening getting to know each other by conversation.

junkmail:
Hi Gorgeous,
How are you doing this wonderful day? I hope my mail find you with God Glorious over you,I am FRED,I am 48years Old,I'm from CLERMONT Florida,I live with my 8years old daughter,I am so new to this dating Network ,i just found your profile very captivating and interesting. I just want to let you know that you have all the qualities that a man need and I guess a man like me. And I don't believe distance is a barrier to love because I dont have to be close to your touch your heart , love comes from the heart not how close we are to each other and I'd love you to give me a chance.i discover that a life without no love is like a sea without no water,So that what makes me look into this online thing after seeing so many people getting their wives from here.
I've been widower for 3years now and ever since then,I've not dated much because I feel its better to find a real woman who will be with you forever, than a woman who will just be with you for a while. I just wish we were closer, so I can tell you all this looking straight into your eyes.I love to cuddle also , Kissing and I also love to show public affection. Most of the time, I play keyboard to keep my body and soul together .When feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. Where your pleasure is, there is your treasure: where your treasure, there your heart; where your heart, there your happiness. Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money and I think I could work that out being the man of your dreams. I would love to start a relation and get to know more of each other and see where it takes us..To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another.Though miles may lie between us,but I believe I dont have to be close to you to touch your heart, Love comes from the heart not how close we are to each other..

I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor. I am a one woman man, and am seeking the same. I love to be spontaneous, and often love to just pick up and do trips to absolutely nowhere. Since I can be child like at times, adds a mischievous streak in me.....all in fun. It's all about living life to the fullest with that special someone. I am looking for someone who compliment me, as I will compliment also. Looking for that person to the create those memories for the final chapter in this life. Are you the one????? If so, tell me, and let's start writing our destiny together..,, you can email me at fred_wilton2002@yahoo.com i will be looking forward to chatting with you soon
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Alex M Coleman - singlesheart4love2011@yahoo.com

Postby Kali614 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:50 pm

on Match.com user ID is LionHeartedDay46 - Blocked, no contact

RE: Saying hello...
Hello Dear...Thanks you so much for such lovely emails about you and your profile make me feel special inside my heart and i think i'll tell you little things about me,
How are you doing tonight? how was everything going on with you and family over there...just want to say Hi and i'd really busy with paper work to day that's why i didn't write you........
I am Alex M Coleman , but you can as well call me Mr. Right, I am cute, sweet and loving and am honest, loyal, passionate, truthful, trustworthy,faithful and a gentleman..
I am searching for my soul mate, A woman who is so romantic, humble, sincere, a virtuous woman, A woman who can care for a man and who also love kids. I Love to be spoil and be spoiled, and I am a hopeless romance and I want to give my heart to that sweet woman who will accept it with love and gentleness and will take care of it.
Well before I go any further let me how ever use the opportunity to introduce my self, after looking at you for a while, i just wished that we get along very well as friends, but that will be your choice to make.
Your beauty and sweetness captured my heart, only God's creations can compare to the beauty that I see in you, the greatest gift to my eyesight is having my eyes set on you. They say, 'A picture is worth a thousand words,' but when I saw yours, I was speechless. If any of this piques your interest, please email or instant message me on {singlesheart4love2011@yahoo.com} or you can text me on here. (443) 814-9587
Kind Regards Alex. M

Kali614
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males