scammers with pictures of Michael

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: scammers with pictures of Michael

Postby lisa5630 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:02 am

I have recently been contacted by someone from Zoosk using the name Frank Collins and saying he lives in Cupertino (moved there 2 years ago after the death of his wife). He has sent me about 5 pictures of the guy below and 2 or 3 of them included a little girl he claims to be his 3 year old daughter Sue. Anyway he has been texting every day claiming to have fallen in love with me and today he texted asking to meet me on Valentines Day...I got suspicious when he asked for my address and full name and thats how I came across this website and the pictures of Michael! NOt sure what to do now really!
lisa5630
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:40 am

Ignore, of course! You are talking to an anonymous Nigerian who has also stolen the same picture gallery. Carrying on would be a waste of your time and confronting would be dangerous. ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby ImThankful on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:14 am

Hello Everyone!!

I'm so thankful I was a smart girl and decided to Google Ben Rivers. I met him a couple of weeks ago on a dating website and to be honest he seemed to good to be true which is why I was very doubtful. We began messaging on yahoo, he is using benrivers2010@yahoo.com. This is the number he gave me on Yahoo 1 (347) 699-3437. He claimed he had widowed and had a 4 year old daughter named Ana.

All the pictures on this website of supposedly Michael and all the other aliases are the pics he sent me plus the ones with the little blond girl. A couple of days ago he sent me a video of them two singing a song supposedly for me. Althouhg I fell in love with the video I knew something was not right. He claims to be visiting his mother battling cancer in Africa. I also found him on LinkedIn and last night when he asked what I was doing I advised him I was updating my LinkedIn account and he pretended to not know what it was so I didnt push the subject but that just made me more suspicious.

Since finding this website, I have blocked him from my yahoo and dating website. I also reported him to both yahoo and dating website.

I know the actual individual on the pics has been contacted by someone but does he know that a video is out there too????

This really makes me think twice of trusting anyone online. So sad but better safe than sorry.

Good luck everyone!!
ImThankful
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:16 am

thanks for posting it! Glad you found us. Poor Michael... yes, that's a video of him and his little niece. :(
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby mAuIgIrL_808 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:58 am

Hello,
I too was another victim of Frank Collins. He found me on Zoosk and his screen name was seekingtrulove. I have been talking to him for about 3 months now and I cant believe all of this. Of course by now, I am in love with a con man. I do have alot of same pictures but honestly I just want this guy caught! His story was, he lived in Oahu and his mother had a bad fall and lived in Nigeria and he needed to go. So for the first month it was just texting and talking on phone. I had my doubts, but of course he had all the answers and I always believed him. Well he did get me to send him money and it was a couple thousand dollars. Cant believe there are actual people who do this kind of things. Well i have alot more but talking about this makes me sick! Any questions please feel free to contact me at my email. Thank you for listening. :heartbroken:
mAuIgIrL_808
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 am

Hello and Welcome to RS.

It is unlikely that the Nigerian government will bother catching the creep who is merely one out of many at the cafes. But what you can do to help others that this con artist is in touch with is to DO share those pictures. Not only that, but share his email address, as well as the phone contact he uses. Also, copies of his actual money requests will come in handy for others as well.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Frank Smith/Oliver Smith, oliversmith201198@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:53 pm

netlog
franksmith201198
male - 35 years, United States
frank smith

hello pretty,
Hello sexy, how you doing? i saw your profile and i became interested in you.Am searching for a woman who has her head on her shoulder. if you dont mind you can add me on yahoo messanger so that we can get to know each other better**oliversmith201198@yahoo.com***hoping to read from you soonest....
Last edited by Marisa on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: sorry, had to remove pics, as Michael asked not to post his niece
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:53 am

Marisa wrote
sorry, had to remove pics, as Michael asked not to post his niece

understandable, his MS profile is now on private
I will neither post the pics of his BP profile nor the google+ pic

mark.hobbs36@gmail.com
Sex: Male
Race: White
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby ELENITSA on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:45 pm

WOW WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS SCAMMER I MUST SAY THAT HE HAD ME GOING FOR ALMOST 3 MONTHS TOO LONG BUT I WAS DETERMINED TO FIND OUT ABOUT HIM......HE FOUND ME ON ZOOSK TOLD ME HIS NAME IS SEAN CARTER RAMOS LIVES IN DETROIT BUT HAS TO LEAVE FOR THE UK BECAUSE HIS MOTHER NEEDED A LANDED PAPER AND THAT HE HAS A VERY ILL DAUGHTER NAME LATOYA THATS NEEDS A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT. HE GAVE ME HIS EMAIL NAME AS TULOVENTUHATE560@YAHOO.COM TOLD ME THAT HE IS LOOKING FOR HIS QUEEN AND A MOTHER FOR HIS DAUGHTER BECAUSE HER MOTHER LEFT WITH HIS BEST FRIEND AND NOW HE IS ALONE LOOKING FOR HIS SOULMATE. HE ALWAYS USED THE WORDS DEAR, JEWEL, ANGEL, USING SENTENCES LIKE YOU ARE MY COMFORTER AND CANT DO WITHOUT YOU.......PLEASE LADIES BE CAREFUL OF THIS MAN HE WILL ASK YOU FOR MONEY HE WILL SEND YOU PHONY DOCUMENTS DO NOT BELIEVE NOT 1 WORD THAT THIS MAN HAS TO SAY HERE ARE THE PICS THAT HE HAS SENT TO ME

Last edited by minerva on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: sorry, had to remove pics with a child, as Michael asked not to post his niece
ELENITSA
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:19 am

Which email address did the anonymous Nigerian gang use, and which telephone number? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:34 am

welcome to RS Elenitsa

to safe other, please post everything you have about him and out your real detail before posted. more info you posted here lik Frumpy asked than more we can do to search and track on him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby ELENITSA on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:45 am

FrumpyBB wrote:Which email address did the anonymous Nigerian gang use, and which telephone number? :)

HE USED TULOVENTUHATE560@YAHOO.COM PHONE NUMBER 313 744-5706 AND ALSO 23448124345804
ELENITSA
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:48 am

thank you :) feel free to post other info like his email texts or ip/header etc
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby ELENITSA on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:45 pm

ATTENTION BECAUSE I GOT SMART WITH THIS CON ARTIST HE IS NOW USING THESE NUMBERS AS WELL 512 367 9475 AND 480 282 0988 LOOK THEM UP AND THEY ARE LANDLINE NUMBERS ......
ELENITSA
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:06 pm

No they are not. What´s his email addy? :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males