It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Victor S.

African scammers posing as white men.
madame973
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Fred - fredneedlove2007@yahoo.com

Postby madame973 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:43 pm

I know this man. And I am looking for more information about him....

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Scammer! Block and ignore him and please post the additional info you may have at once. Only this saves victims.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:33 am

Madame,

What more do you NEED that isn't already posted here? As you see this is a SCAMMER. All the rest of the information out there in the world isn't going to change this fact about him. BLOCK HIM, IGNORE HIM, then be done with him, please for your own good. I can't even begin to explain to you the many horror stories I've seen based on victims who flat out refuse to heed this very wise advice.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:45 am

I am looking for more information about him....
and WE are looking for more information from YOU.
This is the site where victims SHARE info, not REQUEST info.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

truthseeker2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby truthseeker2 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:09 pm

Re: Ricardo Gomez aka Chris Fred aka Harry Johnson aka Tom Oliver aka Kevin Harry aka Larry Jeff Cole aka Jeff Coleman aka Danny Wilson aka Tommy Park aka Mike Anderson aka Jeff McCoit aka Jeffrey Scott Ray aka Jeff King aka James Best aka Christian Steward. Ricardogmez247@yahoo.com, birthdate 09/07/1962- Speaks with an accent and claims to originally be from Barcelona, Spain. IP address: 209.131.36.158 - Sunnyvale, California

The gentleman you have all been speaking of is now going by Ricardo Gomez. Unfortunately, I ran across this site and the photos he has been using after I had already been scammed by this gentleman out of a significant amount of money. Our paths crossed on Facebook in August of 2012. Like all of you have stated, he started out as a perfect gentleman. He used the fact that I am a Christian woman and my love for God to rope me in. We used to discuss the bible in depth, pray together and talk for hours via Facebook chat, over the phone, through email and via text messages. The story I was fed was that he is self-employeed, into the oil and gas business, has a 13 yiear old daughter named Janie, lives in Charlotte, North Carolina and is widowed. He claimed his wife was tragically killed in a car accident 5 years ago. He also claimed his mother is a missionary. He speaks very fluent Spanish because I speak a little Spanish as I have been learning Spanish via Rosetta Stone. I did run a background investigation on this guy, did the reverse email search, and tried for months to find something on him but came up with nothing so I thought he was legit. Now I know why I was unable to find anything on him.

He did profess his love for me after a few weeks and like many of you have said, wrote me beautiful poetry daily. I was also fed the story about him working in the UK and Janie being in a boarding school in Nigeria. He even provided the name of the school, which is Cambridge International School. I have several members in my church who are originally from Nigeria who were able to confirm there is a school there by that name.

Well, he also hit me with the robbery scheme. Claimed he got robbed by his taxi driver on his way to his hotel in Nigeria. He was supposed to be picking his daughter up in Nigeria to bring her home for the holidays. By this time we had been speaking with each other for over 4 months before he asked me for money. Before sending money, I did speak with my prayer partner who is from Nigeria who said that could have in fact happened so I sent money thinking it was true. Of course that turned into other far fetched stories and requests for money, which I refused to send. Once I started asking too many questions he backed off but I was already out of money by this time. Even after finding this site, which of course I DID NOT REVEAL TO HIM, and questioning him him he still insists he is Ricardo Gomez and that his identity has been stolen. He told me that he found many individuals via Google, including US Generals, whose identity has been stolen. I asked him how his pictures and words were stolen but he is sticking to his story. He is still communicating with me as of 9:30am this morning but I'm not backing down. This guy is sick and in need of professional help. I told him I could not offer him any additional financial help, only my prayers for his salvation. I believe he has been in character for so long he believes his own lies. I even received texts from someone pretending to be his mother over the last 4 months or so. He runs a very sophisicated web of lies. Although I'm out of money, I will not seek vengence on him. I will pray for his salvation, forgive him and move on. I hope this post will help someone else and keep them from being scammed out of their money. I'm only sorry I found this site too late. Along with most of the images that have already been posted, here are a few more.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Emailaddress, money request email/chat log and profile text details? :)

EDIT Thanks for editing this in!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:35 am

thanks for your report, sorry you lost money, but your information WILL help others, and hopefully will save somebody before it is too late.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:02 pm

yahoo avatar:

truthseeker2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby truthseeker2 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Update - Re: Ricardo Gomez. I have since found a second Facebook page under the name of Vincente Blasco. He is also going under the names Benjamin Rawlins, Lucas Bassi Dane and Gregory McKillip. Here is the latest photo he is using as his new profile picture under the name of Vincente Blasco.

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Hi TruthSeeker,

Thank you for sharing your experience, it will undoubtedly help others he is in touch with.

Maybe I give you some advice though?

The following statements concerned me a little bit...

"Even after finding this site, which of course I DID NOT REVEAL TO HIM, and questioning him him he still insists he is Ricardo Gomez and that his identity has been stolen."

"I asked him how his pictures and words were stolen but he is sticking to his story. He is still communicating with me as of 9:30am this morning but I'm not backing down. "

These following statements suggest to me that you have not blocked and ignored your scammer, and are also confronting him on certain things. Please try to do none of that from here on in. Telling him what he did wrong educates him better, so that he can be trickier for the other woman, and continuing to engage with him keeps him in your life, keeps you at risk of the possibility of being taken back into the scam (everyone thinks this will never happen to them but it happens to many) whether its some one convincing you he's the white guy, or changing scam and coming onto you as the woeful sad Nigerian who does this due to poverty and wants help and begs for guidance. You've revealed yourself to be very forgiving and thus I can see this scam shifting. Just block and ignore him, he will eventually go away.

"I believe he has been in character for so long he believes his own lies. "

Nah, he knows his lies, and his games. He's a con artist and a sociopath. Pray for him as you must, but don't lend him anymore opportunities to be in your life.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!

truthseeker2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby truthseeker2 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:17 am

Hello Stealth. I appreciate your advice. First, I can assure you that who ever this gentleman and scam artist is has been blocked from communicating with me further. There is nothing left to be said. Additionally, I understand your concern regarding educating him. However, I simply let him know the con game was up and that there was nothing he could say to me to convince me that his identity and words had been stolen. I certainly would never reveal this site to him or the other sites where I found data and photos of this gentleman. The purpose of my post was to hopefully help someone else to keep them from falling prey as I had.

I understand some people may not understand why I choose to forgive and to pray for him, and I can respect that. However, my belief in God teaches me that I should forgive those who have wronged me. Mark 11:25--And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. Ephesians 4:32--And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. 1 Peter 4:8--And above all things have fervent love for one another, for love will cover a multitude of sins. My belief teaches me that I should pray for those who are lost. I refuse to let this person get the best of me by walking around angry, bitter and mad with the world and I refuse to let this person break my spirit. I may have lost a few material things but I did not lose myself, my soul or my spirit, which are far greater possessions to me than any material loss. What makes me a winner, stronger, better and wiser is how I choose to respond and handle this situation. I choose to take the high road and count it all joy in spite of and I believe in by doing so I will be blessed beyond measure.

truthseeker2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby truthseeker2 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:14 am

There is one final thought I wish to share and that is we must remember the scam artist may appear to be on top now but eventually justice will be served. Matthew 16:26--"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man gain in exchange for his own soul." We must remember, God's justice is far greater than any justice we can serve. By continuing to dwell on what has happened, we become consumed and therefore, can't move forward. I choose to have love and forgiveness in my heart and I'm totally at peace. Our eyes are in front of us for a reason, and that is so we can continue to look forward and move forward and not dwell on what happened yesterday. Psalms 37:1-4 says--"Do not fret because of evildoers, nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart." So, I not only hope my posts will help to educate others but it is my sincere hope that my words will also help others to heal.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:10 am

Badoo.

Henry Rogers, <henryrogers508@ymail.com >

Henry Rogers, 39
On the site now!
New York, NY, United States
Interests

2 interests:
Engineer Travel

About me
I am a true gentleman :liar: . I love to treat a woman as
if she was the only woman on earth. I am naturally positive,
progressive, dynamic, energetic, communicative, open-minded and
adventurous. I love the beach, golf, and college football. I never have
a bad day and always have a smile on my face. I am a gentle caring
person by nature and very rarely ever get angry about anything. However
I am my own man and no pushover.
Interested in
interested in making new friends and meeting my better half....
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
183cm (6'0''), 86kg (190lbs), average body, black hair and hazel eyes.
Living:
By myself
Children:
Already have
Smoking:
Non-smoker
Drinking:
Socially
Education:
Advanced degree
Languages:
English
Work:
engineer. I have a high income.

Henry Rogers — Friday, 01 March 2013 05:08 PM
Hi
xx — 01:51 AM
hi, how are you today?
Henry Rogers — 01:59 AM
I'm fine and you ??its nice to meet you

Henry Rogers — 02:12 AM
I am an engineer and you ?
Henry Rogers — 02:13 AM
Tell me more about yourself

Henry Rogers — 02:17 AM
I am also seperated for 2years now.I have a little daughter who lives with my old mom ever since I got licence to take care of her when I divorced my wife

xx — 02:20 AM
and what kind of relationship are you looking for?
Henry Rogers — 02:23 AM
A serious relationship with respect and that could lead to marriage :twisted:
Henry Rogers — 02:32 AM
I live in the united kingdom at the moment

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nicolas Jamies, jamies_nicolas@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:53 am

netlog
nicolasjamies
online male - 46 years, California City, United States
I believe it’s the little things that keep the spark alive in a relationship and I am more than happy to do them. I am a pleaser and a giver and love to make my partner feel extra pampered and will do the little things to put (and keep) a smile on her face. I like surprising her with flowers, cards, or tickets to head out of town. Every action, even small, is really great if done with affection. I try to always find the humor in most situations and I can make people laugh pretty easily. I’ve been told on more than one occasion that I’m funny and I think that is a great compliment!

i need some money like 500,000usd :shock: to buy some stuff and i need it 3days now send it and send the code to me ok.... .jamies_nicolas@yahoo.com

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Micheal Hillson, michill55@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:54 am

MDF
Micheal Hillson
Basic
55 year old, man from United States
About Me and My Life
I´m open, honest, loyal, committed, intelligent, passionate, friendly, down to earth person who appreciates the same in a partner. I have a great smile and have been told that it can light up a room :) I absolutely love to kiss and could probably spend time doing it ;) I have a good sense of humor, fun to be around with, and love great conversation. Romancing me goes a long way to winning me over! I consider myself easy going and get along with just about everyone I meet. I seem to enjoy the more simple pleasures in life. I am extremely thoughtful especially to those I care about. I am looking for someone who I can enjoy spending my time with, share common interests, laugh, love and have great conversation. Someone who can stimulate my mind on every level. Someone who is naturally thoughtful, caring, giving, respectful, kind, romantic,................. loyal, committed, and honest. Someone who appreciates what they have in their partner and is willing to go the distance. A woman who can stick around through the good and bad and work through it all as a team. Someone who can understand we all have our flaws and make mistakes but the "whole" package is what is important. I want to know I can put a smile on your face and in your heart just by simply walking in the room. Of course attraction
My Interests/Hobbies
Someone who can stimulate my mind on every level. Someone who is naturally thoughtful, caring, giving, respectful, kind, romantic,................. loyal, committed, and honest

yahoo avatar

Return to “White Males”