It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:52 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Smith Richard Hooper,

African scammers posing as military personnel.
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Smith Richard Hooper,

Postby dimitrii » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 am

Smith, 48
On the site now!
Wants to date with a girl, older than 38
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Personal info

Smith — 02:16 AM
Hi sweety? My name is smith richard hooper am from America in Los Angeles am military man am caring,am humble,am loving am lonely for past 6 years ago. I just want to say hello to u overthere take care of urself and have a nice day...

Acta est fabula.

Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith Richard Hooper,

Postby Marisa » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:09 am

now on confirio as smith

48 / Male / Straight
Living in Los Angeles, California.

About Me
am simple,lovely,kind,caring,nice,romantic,respect for woman and fear of a separated dad with two kids one is 18yrs and the other one is 13yrs old which is boy and a ready to spend the rest of my life with u if u r ready to take me in my kids

Hello sweety how r u doing today? My name is smith richard hooper am from America in Los Angeles am military man. Am caring,am humble,am loyal,am loving,am gentleman,am God fearing person am divorce for past 6 years I have a only one son I will like to know u better ok take good care of yourself and have a nice day.........................

Thanks for replied may God bless u Amen. This is yahoo I'd u can add me so that we can chat together ok once again thanks I will be expecting u

Return to “Military scams”