Smith Richard Hooper, smithrichard82@ymail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Smith Richard Hooper, smithrichard82@ymail.com

Postby dimitrii on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 am

Badoo.

Smith, 48
On the site now!
Wants to date with a girl, older than 38
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Personal info

Languages:
English

Smith — 02:16 AM
Hi sweety? My name is smith richard hooper am from America in Los Angeles am military man am caring,am humble,am loving am lonely for past 6 years ago. I just want to say hello to u overthere take care of urself and have a nice day...

Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith Richard Hooper, smithrichard82@ymail.com

Postby Marisa on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:09 am

now on confirio as smith

48 / Male / Straight
Living in Los Angeles, California.

About Me
am simple,lovely,kind,caring,nice,romantic,respect for woman and fear of God...........................................................am a separated dad with two kids one is 18yrs and the other one is 13yrs old which is boy and a girl..............am ready to spend the rest of my life with u if u r ready to take me in my kids

junkmails:
Hello sweety how r u doing today? My name is smith richard hooper am from America in Los Angeles am military man. Am caring,am humble,am loyal,am loving,am gentleman,am God fearing person am divorce for past 6 years I have a only one son I will like to know u better ok take good care of yourself and have a nice day.........................

Thanks for replied may God bless u Amen. This is yahoo I'd u can add me so that we can chat together ok smithrichard82@ymail.com once again thanks I will be expecting u

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams