Janet Omotola, janetomotola44@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.

kelvinrose222@yahoo.com & kelvinrose222@gmail.com

Postby Myra on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:05 am

lovelyrose222
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman

using this white girl's profile pic
viewtopic.php?p=270149#p270149

Hi am kelvin rose by name, 28yrs old am single at the moment am here to find the right man that will make me happy again.. i will like to meet my life partner here....I will be expecting to read from you soon.
kelvin rose

Thank you so much for the reply...I want you to email me on my mail so that we can get to know each other much better there kelvinrose222@yahoo.com i will be expecting to read from you soon.........
my phone number (720) 446-9708
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Janet Omotola, janetomotola44@yahoo.com / gibsonjanet69@

Postby salshk on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:06 pm

hi5.com/profile.html?uid=5458981951

Janet G
Last Active:2 days ago Profile Views: 729 times Profile Skin: Default Tagline: Am new to Here Member Since: May 3, 2012 Gender: Female Location: Los Angeles, CA Age: 27 Relationship Status: Single Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship Languages: English Ethnicity: Caucasian/White Religion: Christian Orientation: Straight
About Me - gibsonjanet69@gmail.com
Music:HIP HOP
Movies:ACTION FILM
TV:MTVBASE
Books:NOVEL
hi5.com/profile.html?uid=5458981951
Last edited by Marisa on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: hotlinked picture removed
salshk
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Amanda Jones, <amandajones641@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:29 pm

From DMF

amandajones111
- ID: 228561
- 26 y/o female (1986 - October - 8)
- new york, USA
- English,
- student
- Have no children

how you doing just going through your profile and it interest me care to know more about you. Mail me at amandajones641@ yahoo.com
awaiting your response.

Pic is also Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005116952266
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Janet Omotola, janetomotola44@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:11 am

^^
Amanda Jones

Went to Vocational Skill Study cehter
Lives in New York, New York
From Albany, New York
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Amanda Jones, <amandajones641@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:35 pm

:cool:

hey thanks for your message i wish to know you more, i like travelling and dancing im a student will like to talk more on yahoo mess if you free. Take care.

Opera Software ASA Netops
Gjerdrumsvei 19
N-0484 Oslo
Norway
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Got this one off of fishmeetfish.

Profile there =

About Me
I love reading,listening to music,like action comedy movies,love meeting people far or near, i love been with friend and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature.. Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love. more about me: I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, witty, intelligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to. would u like to have a meal with me

Name used = Angelina Lopez

email addy = angelinalopez300@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.184.18.160
Hostname: 41-184-18-160.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com
IP Country: Nigeria
IP City: Lagos
ISP Provider: ipNX NIGERIA LIMITED

header =

Return-Path: <angelinalopez300@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.184.18.160] by web161402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 23 Mar 2013 03:06:07 PDT

email sent =

Hello ,

thanks for the mail.How are you doing today? i guess anyway you doing fine ...I just want to tell you more about me.I will like to get to know all about you as well.. I am a single girl,am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love you could be the one of my heart after i receive your reply.Iwant you to know am new to this Online dating,..I Have been Hurt many times and i don't want to get hurt again,but it's what's in the beginning that counts"Now I know a question will come to your mind,Why is she Single?well it wasn't my fault,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my Best friend,you know how that is,it's a very embarrassing and that Make me Feel Sad and I don't think I can be Love anymore. But I have to give things a try Just to know where it will lead to...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision?I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.My family has always been very caring and supportive of my dreams and ambitions that I have challenged myself with.I am a Orphan,I was born on the 13 of may 1984 at Texas, My dad is from Texas and My Mom is from Nigeria,I don't know the Relatives of my Father cos I choose to the Citizen of Nigeria,I do Live with My Parent in state and we Live in a Happily Family..not knowing i will lost them..before they died in Auto Accident,I am the Only Child of my Parent..I am 15yrs when my Parent Was dead..It make me Feel so Sad and Cry any day i remember My parent Dead and Since when I lost my Parent things have been going to hard for me and also i do not have nobody to take Good care of me,,Then my granny In Nigeria now came to state to Pick me Up.So i do not have any Option than to go back with my Granny In Nigeria for a Proper Care and support cos I have to Plan my Future and Have a Stable Life.I Just finish Studies,I am Searching for a Job.. I do Study Marketting and I am studying my masters degree in it.. I believe In God and I have faith that with Him all things are Possible, Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love...I am Looking for a real and serious relationship that will last for ever... I believe that Distance is Nothing But Love Matters Most to me....Its a pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I don't have Choice had to live here like that...SORRY MY MAIL IS MEEK..I wasn't sure how to elaborate about myself I envisioned myself opening hundreds of email from Man who think I'm their catch. I am picky about who I open myself up to. I have a good feeling about you!!! , upon your request and respond to you how ever often you like.Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.That all what I can say for now and I will be Looking to hear back from you so I can answer the Questions I ask from you in return... I cant wait to hear back from you and Knows where this will lead to.... Thank you and have a Nice Moment...Please send me some pics of you if you got any then i can't wait to hear.
back from you...
Best Regard..lopez

Last pic is it's avatar on fish.

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alice Justine; <alicejustine58@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Name used = smith rose

email addy = kelvinrose222@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP

email sent =

Hello ,
i guess anyway you doing fine ...I just want to tell you more about me.I will like to get to know all about you as well.. I am a single girl,am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love you could be the one of my heart after i receive your reply.Iwant you to know am new to this Online dating,..I Have been Hurt many times and i don't want to get hurt again,but it's what's in the beginning that counts"Now I know a question will come to your mind,Why is she Single?well it wasn't my fault,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my house maid,you know how that is,it's a very embarrassing,lol. and that Make me Feel Sad and I don't think I can be Love anymore. But I have to give things a try Just to know where it will lead to...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision?I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.My family has always been very caring and supportive of my dreams and ambitions that I have challenged myself with.I am a Orphan,I was born on the April of 7 1983 at Florida, My dad is from Flrida and My Mom is from Nigeria,I don't know the Relatives of my Father cos I choose to the Citizen of Nigeria,I do Live with My Parent in state and we Live in a Happily Family..not knowing i will lost them..before they died in Auto Accident,I am the Only Child of my Parent..I am 9yrs when my Parent Was dead..It make me Feel so Sad and Cry any day i remember My parent Dead and Since when I lost my Parent things have been going to hard for me and also i do not have nobody to take Good care of me,,Then my granny In Nigeria now came to state to Pick me Up.So i do not have any Option than to go back with my Granny In Nigeria for a Proper Care and support cos I have to Plan my Future and Have a Stable Life.I Just finish Studies,I am Searching for a Job.. I do Study accountant and I have My masters degree in it.. I believe In God and I have faith that with Him all things are Possible, Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love...I am Looking for a real and serious relationship that will last for ever... I believe that Distance is Nothing But Love Matters Most to me....Its a pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I don't have Choice had to live here like that...SORRY MY MAIL IS MEEK..I wasn't sure how to elaborate about myself I envisioned myself opening hundreds of email from Man who think I'm their catch. I am picky about who I open myself up to. I have a good feeling about you!!! , upon your request and respond to you how ever often you like.Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.That all what I can say for now and I will be Looking to hear back from you so I can answer the Questions I ask from you in return... I cant wait to hear back from you and Knows where this will lead to.... Thank you and have a Nice Moment..p.s:Please send me some pics of you if you got any then i can't wait to hear.
back from you...

Best Regard.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Latest email - Same IP

I am Glad to hear back from you and I have probably rambled long enough with so much more to talk about. I have lived a great life and looking forward for my Guy!!!I must admit its been great writing to you!!!! I can't remember when I talked so much about myself and to have the chance to read it back, it might sound weird but I am proud of myself and hoping for the day I can make more and better memories to share with someone special!!! I Think i can told you more about me and i hope this leads us to a Good way...I can see that this is the better way to get to know more about each other... I will like you to tell me more about you by Answering this Questions...
1) How Old are you?
2)What do you seek for in Relationship?
3)What type of relationship do you seek for?
4)What interest you Most?
5)What type of Lady are you Looking for?
6)What do you do for a Living?
7)What do you for fun?
8) What are your turn on and Turn off?
9)Can you Love this Lady?
10)Would you hit your Lady wth any Reasons?
11)Do you have a Kids?
12)Do you want some Kids in the Future?
13)Like How Many Kids do you want?
14)Why are you single?
15)What is have you experience when U have been single?
16)Does Distance and Age Matters to you most?
17)Are you Looking for a Tug?
18)What is Love to you?
19)How do you treat your Lady?
20)Do you Have faith?
21)Are you religion?
22)What Church do you attend to?
23)Do you Love Public Intimacy?
24)What do you Like and What you dont Like?
25)Whats your Favourite Food and whats your favourite Movies and Colors?
26)When do you Start this Online Dating Atmosphere??

I hope you are a spirtual Man....I mean I am not a "Bible thumper" it would be nice to go out on a Sat. night and live it up from time to time togerther and still have the chance to find myself in church on Sunday!!!!! It's important to me that he has spirtual belief and some values like that willing to grow!!!Do you have faith trust,With Trust we are going to make our Dreams come true.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Jenny Ray <rayjenny648@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:58 am

Got this one off of fishmeetfish.

profile there =

About Me
I'm pretty contact person who can find common ground with almost anyone. I have a flexible nature. But along with that, to the extent of the principal. I'm very emotional and open person I can spend the evening having fun with friends, and I can spend the entire evening with a book in my hands, but both do with ease and joy

Name used = Jenny Ray

email addy = rayjenny648@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 197.242.109.108
IP Country: Nigeria
IP City: Lagos
ISP Provider: SPECTRANET LIMITED

header =

Return-Path: <rayjenny648@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.242.109.108] by web161806.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 28 Mar 2013 22:43:11 PDT

email sent =

Thanks for getting back!!!!I just want to tell you more about me.I will like to get to know all about you as well.. Here are some More about Me,I am a single female never married and have No Kids,am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love we could be the one of my heart after i receive your reply.I am new on this Online dating stuffs,Cos a friend of mine introduce it to me...Have been Hurt many times and I have alot of experience in relationship, But I don't want to Get Hurt anymore cos it was a very Bad thing ever Happen...When dating or getting to know someone for the first time I reflect to a quote form one of my favorite movies "Hope Floats", "Little scary at first...little sad in the end...but it's what's in the middle that counts"Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it....ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol. and thats Make me Feel Sad and I don't think I can be Love anymore. But I have to give things a try Just to know where it will lead to....so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. thanks fpr now?

jenny

pics get hits to other anti-scam sites and a few FB pages. 3rd pic is it's avatar on fish.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

ecstasy_orchid@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:17 pm

already in the forum
viewtopic.php?p=186589#p186589

busy girl:

on BP
teephoenix

personal message
I am 5',, average build, brown hair, brown eyes, no tats or piercing, clean cut "just and all American down to earth type of Woman", good looking in a manly impressive way. Love country music and I sing it very very well. Great sense of humor with a good smile. Attractive eyes...eyes to me are very important because they tell a lot about a person "they are the door to heart and soul"..I love reading,listening to music,like action comedy movies,love meeting people far or near, i love been with friend and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature...you can get me here if you want ..ecstasy_orchid@yahoo.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janet Gibson, janetgibson96@gmail.com

Postby Myra on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:23 pm

BP
janetgibson96
Sex: Female
Last Login: Yesterday

personal message
I love reading,listening to music,like action comedy movies,love meeting people far or near, i love been with friend and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature.. Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,undestanding,that will respect my oppinion and most of all that play the game of love. more about me: I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, witty, inteligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible. Someone with whom I share a strong physicial and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to. would u like to have a meal with me......and you can also get back to me on my personal mail cos am not always on here janetgibson96 at gmail dot com...

add. pics

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary Bruce, marybruce83@gmail.com

Postby Myra on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:25 pm

matematcher.com/member/10912
mary
Age 28, Female, From California

text my number now (781) 436-2798 marybruce83....a.t.....g.m.a.i.l....com text my number now (781) 436-2798 m/a/r/y/b/r/u/c/e/8/3\@/g/m/a/i/l.c/o/m text my number now (781) 436-2798 E M A L I ME ON brucemary18/@/g/m/a/i/l.c/o/m text my number now (781) 436-2798 *Hey you,how are you doing today i really hope you are fine my name is mary am new to this online dating i really love your profile i will love to know you better i want you to know i hate double dating and i hate player too if you are here to play me please keep moving okay.but if you are for real relationship you can contact me through my email address marybruce83....a.t.....g.m.a.i.l....com text my number now (781) 436-2798 m/a/r/y/b/r/u/c/e/8/3/@/g/m/a/i/l.c/o/m text my number now (781) 436-2798 E M A L I ME ON m/a/r/y/b/r/u/c/e/8/3/@/g/m/a/i/l.c/o/m text my number now (781) 436-2798 m a r y b r u c e @ g m a i l d o t c o m hope to here from u soon marybruce83....at.....g.m.a.i.l....com text my number now (781) 436-2798 m
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Annie Karl anniekarl24@gmail.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Got this one off of fishmeetfish where it's avatar pic got me to this forum!! :D

profile there =

About Me
Hello Stranger..
How are you doing? I do Came Accross your profile and Its very Lovely and Awesome. I wil like to know more about a man Like you, My name is annie karl, single female Never Married and Have No Kids, I am new on this Online dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to.. Well I am a Honest,Kind,Caring,Loyal,truthfull and God fearing Person, I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship. I dont Care about the Age or Distance cos I believe that when it is time for the Meeting I dont care about relocating, and I will Like to know More about a man Like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God... I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you.. I do have alot of Pics to share with you But I dont like double dating and I dont like staying on the Website that Much... So I will be Glad if you can Email me Directly into my Personals Addy So we can talk much Better...
Email Address:::anniekarl24 AT gmail DOT COM <----------always smart to put ur addy on a dating site!!! :mrgreen:
I cant wait to hear back from you...

ANNIE KAR

Name used = Annie karl

email addy = anniekarl24@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP

email sent =

How are you doing,its really cool reading from you,i want you to know that i am also new on this online dating,i have just been introduce to it,and i just hope it workks for me,i really dont like to stay on this online thing much,all i seek for is a man as laid out in Proverbs 31. A man who is strong (but not overbearing), loyal, respectful, kind and sweet. That carry himself like the king he is in all situations. That arouse my intellect as well as physical desires. Looking for a that somebody that I can share my entire self with. Somebody that is not afraid to be loved as well express love..I seek for a Serious and Long term relationship,Someone I can spend the rest of my Life with.i am a truthful,honest and a God fearing lady,but i will like you to know more about me before we proceed I am a Orphan,I was born in Firestone park in LA, My Mom is from uk and My Dad is from Nigeria,I really dont know the Relatives of my Mom so I choose to the Citizen of Nigeria,I do Live with My Parent in States and we Live in a Happily Family..not knowing i will lose them..before they died through a food poison, I am the Only Child of my Parent..I am 10yrs when my Parent Was dead..It make me Feel so Sad and Cry anyday i remember My parent Dead and Since when I lost my Parent things have been going to hard for me and also i do not have nobody to take Good care of me,So my Grand dad In nigeria came to Usa to Pick me Up..and i do not have any Option or choice than to go back with my Grand dad to Nigeria for a Proper Care and support cos I have to Plan my Future and Have a Stable Life.I Just finish Studies,I am Searching for a Job.. I do Study Accounting and I have My masters degree in it.. I believe In God and I have faith that with Him all things are Possible, Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my oppinion and most of all that play the game of love...I am Looking for a real and serious relationship that will last for ever... I believe that Distance is Nothing But Love Matters Most to me....Its a pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I dont have Choice had to live here like that and i will be coming back to the state anytime soon, just want to find someone nice before i come because im ready to sacrifice myself the right man not the wrong man and make me happy,....Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.Thats all what I can say for now and I will be Looking to hear back from you so I can answer the Questions I ask from you in return... I cant wait to hear back from you and Knows where this will lead to.... Thank you and have a Nice Moment at work.Annie..

first 2 pics get no hits. 3rd one does to this fourm.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Annie Karl anniekarl24@gmail.com

Postby Myra on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:16 pm

meetme.com
annie karl
30, Female
Lagos, Nigeria :twisted:
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Metalhasmenyfaces1 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:30 am

Okay so this girl, i'am talking to right now her name is Lana keith balogun and she lives in Nigeria. Her email is bkeithlana@yahoo.com and she sounds like the girl you are all have been talking about and here's photos of her. Oh and I have talked to her on the phone has anyone else done that???
Scam yes or no?????
Metalhasmenyfaces1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females