Garry Edward <edward_garry@ymail.com>

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Garry Edward <edward_garry@ymail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:30 pm

Pictures stolen from an American military man named Mike
http://www.myspace.com/MikeNYC11

Netlog.

hello pretty lady ,you are looking so lovely and your beauty so captivating
i just send you some pic of me did you get them
am Garry an Officer of my unit in the united states Navy

asiaw_bekoe
male - 53 years, Nokesville, United States
35 visitors

Name
Garry Edward
Date of birth
08/03/1960
United States
Native language
English

hope you get this and reply back

Received: from [41.218.238.159] Accra, Ghana
Subject: can you see me now from netlog.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Anderson Micheal, andersonmicheal127@rocketmail.com

Postby Marisa on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:30 am

Micheal on confirio ---- another one who cannot spell Michael

44 / Male / Straight
Living in Cookstown, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.

About Me
Needless to say, the bar scene does nothing for me these days. I’m fairly settled and ready to meet someone with whom I can have fun and share the many things we both have to offer each other. I’m definitely not afraid of commitment at this point in my life, but I’m all about taking things one day at a time. I’m extremely laid back, goofy most of the time, and always up for a good laugh. I can easily find humor in just about anything, particularly myself. I don’t take life too seriously, but I know when to do so. After spending many years concentrating on education and career, I realize there are things are more important such as family, personal relationships, good friends, and my sanity. I have extremely diverse interests and group of friends. I take great pride in being responsible, honest, hygienic and reliable. Regarding the physical me, I try to exercise regularly .not because I’m trying to impress anyone, but because it makes me feel oh so good! I have a physique that shows I care, but I’m not obsessed .LOVE

junkmails:
Hello dear,how are you doing?i really admire you on your lovely picture on your profile and love to know more of you.hoping to hear from you.Cares
Hello dear,I am very happy to see your message too.My e-mail is andersonmicheal127@rocketmail.com Hoping to see you online soon.Kisses

Image Image Image

Image Image

Received: from [124.13.130.160] - Malaysia
From: Anderson Micheal <andersonmicheal127@rocketmail.com>

Hello dear,

How are you doing?hope you are fine.I am very happy to receive your letter and really admire you so much on Confirrio.com. I am an ex military soldier with the the experience as a Military flight engineer,now working as a private engineer on ships on contract basis.

My job now entails lots of sailing and travelling through the sea.Hoping to meet you in your country and have you in my life to be my woman.You are so much beautiful and wonderful.I pray and hope life keep us together.

Please,where do we go from here?I like you so much.And I like you to be my woman to spend and share every minute of my life with and be a family with you.

I am a man with trust,understanding,sincerity,maturity and care.I fall in love with you from the first time I set my eyes on you and I love your height,I love your body shape you are okay for me.I like your skin and your beautiful looks.You are just like an angel sent down from above for me.My heart has chosen you for me.

I am very busy here but I need to reach you.I will love to here from you as soon again.Take very good care of yourself for me.I promise love you with all my heart always.I think of you

Yours in love.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anderson Micheal, andersonmicheal127@rocketmail.com

Postby Marisa on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:32 am

he is already in love, even though I don't even reply to him, the next day forrnat:

Hello dear,

how are you doing today in your lovely country and your daughter ?hope you are both doing fine by the grace of God.I really want to hear from you that is why I am contacting you again because since,the day I saw you on profile my mind has always been thinking of you and that makes me feels there is something good between us.I will be filled with joy and blessing to here from you again. Hoping to hear from you someday.

Always your in love.

Anderson Micheal
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Martin Godwin, m.godwin35@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:42 am

fizzlive.com

mgodwin35
Full Name: martin Godwin
City: ocala,florida ,fort lauderdale ,florida
E-Mail: m.godwin35@yahoo.com
Children: daughter
What I seek: I,m here to find the true love of my life and i will be ready to married her if she could be nice and caring.....
Personality: good looking and lovingable
Languages spoken: English

Image Image

same pic with animal here
viewtopic.php?p=302260#p302260
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anderson Micheal, andersonmicheal127@rocketmail.com

Postby Myra on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:43 am

the pic with the dromedar - so significant ... and familiar
looks as if taken in front of a Northern Indian hotel
the Rajputs always decorate their animals that way ...
and they decorate their trees the way it's shown on the pic :lol:

pic leads to a military profile posted here
<thanks, merged!>
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Martin Godwin, m.godwin35@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:47 am

netlog.com
m_godwin35
male - 42 years, United States

Name martin godwin
Date of birth 06/08/1970
Location (California), United States

Image Image Image

oh thank for the compliment,i must say that am very happy to hear that from you.....so why not add me on yahoo messenger,so that we can chat and get to know more about each other.....m.godwin35@yahoo.com
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:52 am

wireclub.com

martin godwin (martin_50)
54 • Male • from Providence •

About
I,m a free person and i,m good looking and i,m kind and honesty...just want to meet the true love of ,my life,i,m a widow and i,m i have a daughter....so if you are interesting in getting to know me more,pls kindly add me on yahoo messenger,so we can talked more cos i don,t get on here all the time...m.godwin35@yahoo.com

Image Image Image
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:56 am

afroromance.com
godwin35
I am a: Man
Looking for a: Woman, aged 26 - 55
Relationship seeking: Long Term Relationship, Friends, Pen Pal
My ethnicity is: Black / African descent
Religion: Christian - Other
Education: Graduate degree
Relationship Status: Single
Have children: No
Languages: English
When it comes to relocation: I would relocate anywhere in the world

How would you describe yourself?:
Am a down to earth person and always cheerful... I like being with nice and good friends who can motivate me in many ways... I like making jokes... I like caring for someone I like... I like going out with friends and family... Like attending occasions too... Like worshipping my God anytime it comes for that.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ralph Felts: ralph_felts@yahoo.com

Postby sn5c8a on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:54 pm

I was contacted by this person on Match and then we moved to yahoo IM and email. He romanced me over a short period of time with emails, chats and even phone calls to me. The short version of his story was that he was born in England, grew up in Sweden then went to university in the US, became a citizen and joined the Navy, etc.

Having been burned in real relationships in the past, I'm not the most trusting person, so I was actually rather vigilant with him. Still, he described his life in great detail and was always consistent. He was quite bright, his written and spoken English was excellent (especially for someone who wasn't a native English speaker) and his conversational skills on IM were fantastic. Even his accent was perfect when he called. I was really taken by him.

Thankfully I figured something was up as soon as he asked me for money and started to do google searches on his photos and some of the beautiful things he'd written to me in emails. I was quickly able to confirm that he's a scammer using fraudulent photos but it was not at all obvious until that point.

Here's part of the profile he'd used on Match.com, which he removed a few days after we moved to IM:

*******************************************************************************************
45insearch4luv
All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ...
Seeking: women 40-55
Relationship: Widow / Widower
Have kids: Yes, they sometimes live at home (1)
Want kids: I'll tell you later
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Body type: About average Height: 6'2" (188cms)
Faith: Christian / Catholic
Smoke: No Way
Drink: Social Drinker

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR
I am missing that special one person in my life. I'm spontaneous, fun loving, honest and truthful.. I'm trusting and down to earth. I am very open minded and will try most things at least once. I enjoy the outdoors and recently camped in the Blue Ridge Park Way for a week enjoying the foliage, and camped in the Florida Keys. I also enjoy spending time with that special person. Watching a thunder storm over the beach, laying out under the stars, hiking to a waterfall, traveling, golfing, going for long walks, fishing, cruises, board games, bowling, exercises. I like spending time at home relaxing in front of the TV - I like dramas, thrillers, Sci-fi, and anything good is fine with me; grilling out - just relaxing and talking, hanging out at home by the fire listening to music with a glass of wine, or outside when it's cold by the fire pit, if there's a nice place to shoot pool or darts I'm definitely up for the challenge. (I might even beat you a time or two so look out... lol).

I’m looking for a long-term relationship with the potential for marriage. A woman who knows who she is in life and knows what she wants. Someone who shares similar interests, but can be their own individual with their own interests without taking it to the extreme. A kind and honest person that loves to laugh, and enjoys all that life has to offer.

*********************************************************************************************
I had found it odd that this handsome fellow had been looking for someone up to 10 years older than himself and should have paid more attention to that, since most men will look for women who are younger than themselves or only up to a few years older.

The real person in the photos that "Ralph" sent me has a public My Space page and after studying EVERYTHING on his profile at great length I was able to ascertain that this was indeed the real person in the photos. I have already advised him of the situation and he and I have corresponded. I've advised him that I would be reporting the situation and he thanked me for letting him know and said to go ahead and report it.

In order to see the many photos that were used, just do a google image search with the words:

Iraqi Air Force Mig never got off the ground. Must of Been Navy Pilots

and you will see the many photos that have been fraudulently used by "Ralf Felts".

The IP comes up as having been used in scams previously as well and is: 93.186.31.96

Please be careful ladies as "Ralf" is still on yahoo IM right now and still with a fraudulent photo, probably chatting with another victim.

Hope this helps!
sn5c8a
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:10 pm

welcome to RS, thanks for the post :) if you have his pics please post it too

IP:[/b] 93.186.31.96 --> listed in RS Database
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

proxy ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby sn5c8a on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:07 pm

I just realized that I'd spelled his name wrong earlier. Guess I was just too upset to notice. Sorry about that!

Corrected - F.

Also with regard to his photos...I saw them first on Match.com and then he showed me a ton through this sharing utility built into yahoo messenger, so I don't have the photos but they all came from the My Space page I mentioned. If you search as indicated below, you'll see ALL of them come up.

Hope this helps someone!

**********************************************************************************************************************************
I was contacted by this person on Match and then we moved to yahoo IM and email. He romanced me over a short period of time with emails, chats and even phone calls to me. The short version of his story was that he was born in England, grew up in Sweden then went to university in the US, became a citizen and joined the Navy, etc.

Having been burned in real relationships in the past, I'm not the most trusting person, so I was actually rather vigilant with him. Still, he described his life in great detail and was always consistent. He was quite bright, his written and spoken English was excellent (especially for someone who wasn't a native English speaker) and his conversational skills on IM were fantastic. Even his accent was perfect when he called. I was really taken by him.

Thankfully I figured something was up as soon as he asked me for money and started to do google searches on his photos and some of the beautiful things he'd written to me in emails. I was quickly able to confirm that he's a scammer using fraudulent photos but it was not at all obvious until that point.

Here's part of the profile he'd used on Match.com, which he removed a few days after we moved to IM:

*******************************************************************************************
45insearch4luv
All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ...
Seeking: women 40-55
Relationship: Widow / Widower
Have kids: Yes, they sometimes live at home (1)
Want kids: I'll tell you later
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Body type: About average Height: 6'2" (188cms)
Faith: Christian / Catholic
Smoke: No Way
Drink: Social Drinker

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR
I am missing that special one person in my life. I'm spontaneous, fun loving, honest and truthful.. I'm trusting and down to earth. I am very open minded and will try most things at least once. I enjoy the outdoors and recently camped in the Blue Ridge Park Way for a week enjoying the foliage, and camped in the Florida Keys. I also enjoy spending time with that special person. Watching a thunder storm over the beach, laying out under the stars, hiking to a waterfall, traveling, golfing, going for long walks, fishing, cruises, board games, bowling, exercises. I like spending time at home relaxing in front of the TV - I like dramas, thrillers, Sci-fi, and anything good is fine with me; grilling out - just relaxing and talking, hanging out at home by the fire listening to music with a glass of wine, or outside when it's cold by the fire pit, if there's a nice place to shoot pool or darts I'm definitely up for the challenge. (I might even beat you a time or two so look out... lol).

I’m looking for a long-term relationship with the potential for marriage. A woman who knows who she is in life and knows what she wants. Someone who shares similar interests, but can be their own individual with their own interests without taking it to the extreme. A kind and honest person that loves to laugh, and enjoys all that life has to offer.

*********************************************************************************************
I had found it odd that this handsome fellow had been looking for someone up to 10 years older than himself and should have paid more attention to that, since most men will look for women who are younger than themselves or only up to a few years older.

The real person in the photos that "Ralph" sent me has a public My Space page and after studying EVERYTHING on his profile at great length I was able to ascertain that this was indeed the real person in the photos. I have already advised him of the situation and he and I have corresponded. I've advised him that I would be reporting the situation and he thanked me for letting him know and said to go ahead and report it.

In order to see the many photos that were used, just do a google image search with the words:

Iraqi Air Force Mig never got off the ground. Must of Been Navy Pilots

and you will see the many photos that have been fraudulently used by "Ralph Felts".

The IP comes up as having been used in scams previously as well and is: 93.186.31.96

Please be careful ladies as "Ralph" is still on yahoo IM right now and still with a fraudulent photo, probably chatting with another victim.

Hope this helps!
sn5c8a
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Just wanted to add, he is not physically in the UK, this anonymous Nigerian scammer uses a Blackberry, which, conssequently, shows the common "African Blackberry" IP :)

Can you add some pictures? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ralph Felts: ralph_felts@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:20 pm

ralph_felts@yahoo.com => yahoo avatar:
Taken in Amalfi, Italy
A few bigger pics would be good.
Could you also add the Myspace link of the real picture owner ? :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:18 am

the Yahoo avatar shows up in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=57530
(thanks to our Scamdigger!!) :applause:

Is it the same guy on the pictures? Please let us know.
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby sn5c8a on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 pm

The photos are the same but the writing style my scammer used was far more articulate, so not quite sure that it's actually the same scammer. Perhaps just another scammer using those photos or perhaps he alters his writing style. Regardless, here's a link to where the real person has their photos:

http://www.myspace.com/MikeNYC11/photos

Also - the phone number my scammer used was: (44) (704) 578-0959

Hope this helps prevent someone else from getting hurt.
sn5c8a
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Military scams