Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 1

African scammers posing as white men.

markdaniel8144@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Netlog

markdaniel
84 Mark Daniel male - 59 years old
New York City

How are you good looking beautiful woman.... My name is Mark Daniel a us soldier presently in Afghanistan on active duty, I am 55 years old, never mind the age on my profile that was a mistake i made when i was registering on this netlog...am single looking for a good and honest serious relationship that will lead to marriage. if you are already in a relationship please do not write me. my email is markdaniel8144@yahoo.com you can add me now to your list am online waiting for your mail..
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Mitch Philips, mitch.philips@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:09 pm

netlog
mitchphilips
Mitch Philips
49 years old - male - United States
Bix

Bookmark and Share

John Taylor, johntaylor115@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:40 am

johntwilliams on connectingsingles

I am a:
47 yr-old man seeking women, 30-50

About me:
i am a very humble man,i understand that they is time to give and be loving and understanding,i also believe in standing for what i believe and not been walked on,i am always there for my friends and love ones,i dont run away from adversity i care what people think of me because i believe in been the best man i can be,i want people who come across me to say "hey what a cool guy" its not about attention for me,i am a man of high moral integrity,caring,loving ,understanding,god fearing,honest,open minded,easy going and supportive
I’m looking for:
i am searching for a good woman who will love and care for me and my daughter, someone who will really know the true taste of love and understand the fact that i am a single father and stand by me in good and in bad times, and i will forever love and remain faithful to that woman if i ever find her.

Hello Dear,
I was searching for a friend when i saw you, My name is john taylor williams from florida, USA. I am widowed 3yrs ago and i got a daughter who means the world to me,I am planing to start an investment I am looking forward for a serious relationship with you because your profile and your beauty spark my interest, i will like to know you more, do you mind if we chat cam to cam, ---- again that stolen cam!!! :evil: here is my yahoo id:(johntaylor115@yahoo.com) Why don't you add me on yahoo messenger with the above id. you can always have a warm chat with me there if you like you can send me mails too. see you soon.
Thanks,
JOHN
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

happymanchuks@live.com & happymanchuks@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Yahoo avatar is JM

DMF
happymanchuks
- 54 y/o male
- Kabul, Afghanistan
- English, English, English
- Civil Service
- Have 2 children
- Last logged in: 2013-03-23 13:05:11
- ID: 219414
Am Chuks am lively and fascinating man who is willing to be in a relationship to any sincere woman irrespective of her age, ideology,race or intelligence.I have lots of tenderness in my heart to share with her. My greatest dream is to have a family of my own, a loving wife, I want to take care of my family, to love and to be loved. I dream about finding my second half and give all of myself to her. I am looking for a woman to open my heart up for me. A woman to build with, to dream with, to love unconditionally through good and bad times. When you are with the right person there is nothing more wonderful and special. For me love is having someone to share everything with - both people sharing their hopes, dreams, experiences, fears, success.I have great passion for nature and art..My favorite games are football and Scrabble.

Can we chat online? You can just add me on yahoo messenger or msn: happymanchuks@live. com or happymanchuks@yahoo .com
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of John Mageau

Postby Nefertu on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:00 am

On Tagged HI5 as Allen B. without any pic. http://www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=5986618973
Yahoo: abruce45
Email: abruce451@hotmail.com IP is 65.55.90.13

I've already check the IP's :thinking:

he told me he came from New york, but at the moment he work at a oil-platform in scotland.
widower with an 12 years old son. He lost his wife after the birth of his son. I confronted him, that I think that he isn't real, and ask him for pics. He send me an email with pics of J. Mageau. I tell him, that I know this man and he can't be this person. Than he started Webcam. As I see him, I ask him to do something special. Suddenly he stood up from his chair and walked to the door, webcam end. :) . I told him that I believe. :mrgreen: He ask me to write an email to his son, because he told him from me, so I wrote a mail yesterday, and today there is an answer from
jeffbruce11@hotmail.com 65.54.190.157 and 65.54.190.189

Good Evening ,

My name is Jeff I guess you know me , I receive your mail you send to me, my dad told me so many things about you, I just got mail from you, is Tuesday here today in the evening, just finish what am doing, so i decided to rush down to drop you this note hope you don’t mind me doing this,

Since i lost my mom, i have been alone same as my dad I always want the best for my dad , i was so excited and so happy when he told me he found someone online that make him so happy all time, i hope you going to make him happy, please do for my sake I will be forever grateful to you , i m in my final term in school i will be out of school soon and dad promise to take me to germany to meet with, I just can’t wait to see you both been together and be happy i will tell you my dad is a very nice decent and caring dad I know is going to make the best for you , so tell me how old are you , do you have sister or brother , what did you do for living ?

I will be looking forward to read back your email
Jeffery.
--------------------------------
Now it starts to be fun :party:
:) Change the world with your smile! But let not your smile change the world! :)
Nefertu
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:04 am

Hotmail IPs don´t work unless with tricks (ReadNotify) ;) The son character only serves as vehicle for money request.
Better block and ignore this one. He is an African scammer :) (and knows your real life details...)
Regular baiting is fun and important to gather scam info systematically but should be done safely, with a dedicated profile with all non-real life info ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

halifax621@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:02 pm

Yahoo avatar = JM

mathdoctor
halifax621
50-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 60
Bronx, New York, United States
Am an open minded person who is easy going, have a sense of humour, am simple, a good listener and a humble person.

Thanks very much, would you mind if we could write to each other exchanges some pictures, chat by Skype or messenger so we could see each other on cam and talk at the same time to get to know each other better. This is my email:halifax621@yahoo.com. Write to me when ever you can. Take care
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Barry Benson; <barrybenson53@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Username: barry5354

Email: barrybenson53@yahoo.com

User IP 174.140.165.226

DirectSpace Networks, LLC.
OrgId: DIREC-104
Address: 921 SW Washington St
Address: Suite 325
City: Portland
StateProv: OR
PostalCode: 97205

Full Name
barry benson

About me
I'm a positive person, family oriented,spiritual,happy in my own skin,happy with my age.Romantic,dreamer, loyal, hard working, pretty clean,no bad cooking. I enjoy entertain family and friends at home.I'm healthy and I love to laugh.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
maine

Marital Status
Divorced

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
contruction

Yahoo avatar

Email & Pic give a Hit for Cyril Barry

http://www.facebook.com/cyril.barry.5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Paul Alexandrea, benson.alexandrea@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:29 am

matchdoctor
paul147
55-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 37 - 80
New York, New York, United States
I am an easygoing fun loving guy. Love to travel. Love to get lost but not afraid to ask for directions.I am totally honest maybe sometimes too honest. I am not looking for a woman to take care of me. I believe a relationship is 100/100. I do not believe a woman is there to take care of the kids and house. I think the work should be done together and then go have some fun. Looking for a woman that can let her hair down and just be herself because I am going to be myself. I am an independent guy who love working and planning. I am looking for a good friend because when it comes down to it, I truly believe that a healthy relationship is built on a friendship.I am looking for a companion, partner, and teammate with whom I truly connect emotionally and physically and share a "look one another in the eyes and melt" kind of love

Hi, you are sweet looking i will like to know you more better if you don't mind. PAUL ALEXANDREA by name,I'm a Marine Engineer, widowed, looking for a woman of my most desired dreams. I am all way around the wonderful kids of this world. I am a very simple man, low-tempered and i love swimming, tourism, sight-seeing, music and dancing. I love my Job so much. I spend my leisure having fun with love ones and this brings so much happiness to me. I like fun, love to laugh and play. I would like to meet a wonderful and very intelligent woman, someone we will both have great times together and never want to live apart. I want a loving and sincere woman irrespective of age, class, religion or status. The death of my wife has brought me so much emptiness. I want a woman to love again.

thanks for your email..here's my benson.alexandrea@yahoo.com...why i need your email is for me to send more about me to you

ALSO FB
https://www.facebook.com/paul.alexandrea.9
Paul Alexandrea
Chief Engineer at Interesting Engineering
Studied at Ukgonline.com
Lives in New York, New York

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7267155188
Paul A
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Alte Bilder mit neuem Namen

Postby vickyboh on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:45 pm

Name: Wyatt Anderson
geboren: 02.04.1965
Skype-Name: wyatt3322110
Email-Adresse: wyattaderson@live.com

Ende Dezember wurde ich auf meiner Skype-Seite von obigem Herrn angeschrieben. Ich habe per Skype mit ihm einen sehr netten Chat gehabt. Er war immer freundlich, korrekt, nett. Hat mir viele Emails und SMS geschickt. Hat mich mehrmals angerufen und wir haben geredet. Einmal kam Frage, ob ich ihm Euro 2000,00 senden kann, weil er wegen seiner Goldgeschäfte nach Ghana gereist wäre und dort seine Kreditkarte nicht funktionieren würde. Damit sich die Geschäfte nicht verzögern würden, fragte er an, ob ich ihm helfen kann. Ich habe dieses Ansinnen verneint. Letztendlich verringerte sich der Betrag bis auf Euro 650,00. Alles wurde von mir verneint. Er ist trotzdem in Kontakt geblieben. Im Internet habe ich nun mehrere Bilder von ihm, schon aus dem Jahr 2006 bis heute gefunden, unter verschiedenen Namen. Würde gerne das Bild anhängen, aber ich kenne mich mit dem Programm noch nicht so gut aus. Vielleicht kann mir jemand helfen?!

Mich würde interessieren, ob jemand den richtigen Namen dieses Mannes schon herausgefunden hat.

The end of December I was contacted on my Skype page of the above gentleman. I have had with him via Skype a very nice chat. He was always friendly, correct, nice. Sent me numerous emails and SMS. I was called several times, and we talked. Once, asking if I can send him € 2000.00 because he had traveled to Ghana for its gold shops and do not work there, his credit card would. Thus, the business would not delay, he asked if I can help it. I denied this request. Ultimately, the amount dropped down to € 650.00. Everything was denied by me. He remained still in contact. On the Internet I have found several pictures of him already from the year 2006 until today, under different names. Like the picture would add, but I am familiar with the program are not so good. Maybe someone can help me?

I would be interested if anyone has the correct name of this man has been found.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added Google TL.
vickyboh
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:00 pm

leads to FB
Wyatt Aderson
Studied at Grantham College of Engineering
Lives in Los Angeles, California
From Los Angeles, California
Male
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:08 pm

The man you met on Skype is an anonymous Nigerian delinquent youth who has stolen this picture gallery. The chat log with the money request would be most important :)

(I sent you a PM with link to here where I have merged your post with but you have not read it...)

MOD EDIT: THIS TOPIC IS LOCKED AS IT GREW TOO LONG,
PLEASE CONTINUE DISCUSSION IN PART 2:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58421
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Previous

Return to White Males