It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Denise Milani

African scammers posing as white women.
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Denise Milani

Postby ebnressler » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Gwen Vescuso - gwenvescuso@yahoo.com

Header:

Received: from [173.254.206.3] by web164001.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 20 Sep 2012 08:54:09 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1348156449.96179.YahooMailNeo@web164001.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 08:54:09 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Gwen Vescuso <gwenvescuso@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hi,Gwen from zorpia

IP Address:

IP Address: 173.254.206.3
Hostname: 173.254.206.3.static.quadranet.com
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: California
Guessed City: Los Angeles
IP Latitude: 34.0438
IP Longitude: -118.2512
Organization: OC3 Networks & Web Solutions, LLC
ISP Provider: OC3 Networks & Web Solutions, LLC

Email:

Its a great pleasure meeting you,I'm Gwen Vescuso and am from Arleta California but currently in the UK London and i'm into buying and selling of jewelries and antiques..am single with no kids,got divorced about 3 yrs ago...I'm a simple woman who enjoy with the simplest things of this life, but I need a man to share with me this nice life and Serious relationship, I just want to love and be loved, Honesty, respect. Easy, pleasant, interesting I don't look for an adventure I would like to meet a true man. The important thing is that we have understanding, respect and love for each other to share together needs, wants, desires and to make our plans, hopes, dreams come true. I have a full of heart to share with the right man. .I'm Very willing to keep a warm friendly home & family...
Would love to know more about you too and chat with you soon..have a nice Day..

Gwen

Picture:

Somewhere Southeast in North America........

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Nompah
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Denise Milani

Postby Nompah » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 am

pic stolen from Denise Milani a adult Star : denisemilani.telepedia
Name : Lola Walter
-Email : soulcares@live.com
The one aforementionned is using pictures of Melissa Midwest.
(Posted here http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 4&start=45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

Moreover, I found quite a few Facebook accounts with the same name, fake pictures of nice girl with big breast and same description, to the exact coma placement.

http://www.facebook.com/lola.walter.562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

About
I'm attracted to men who're respectful, understanding, and have and good morals and family values. I'm somewhat old fashioned in that I think a man should realize that chivalry isn't dead, and that compassion isn't a sign of weakness, but rather strength of character. What ever happened to romance, anyway?!? Having attainable goals and a passion for reaching them, especially in the face of adversity is something I value since I have that same quality. My match is strong yet gentle, has strong family values, and is sensitive yet not a pushover. He goes out of his way to spend time with me - not because he feels he has to, but because he genuinely wants to. He considers it flattering rather than smothery when I want to move Heaven and Earth to make him happy - because making him happy is what would make me happy in return. I know that 99. 99% of you guys just look at the pictures and move on if you don't like what you see... but I'm going to take a stab at typing out a profile for that 0. 01% of you who might actually read it. I'm an intelligent, fun-loving, sweet, sexy, caring woman. When meeting new people, I can sometimes be a bit shy at first, but that usually doesn't last long, especially if there's laughter involved. (I just LOVE a guy who has a good sense of humor!)
Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
Female
http://www.facebook.com/lola.walter.16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
About

I'm an open and honest person and expect the same in return from others. I absolutely despise liars, as nobody deserves to be lied to. Besides, a relationship is nothing if not based on trust. I've grown tired of the games that seem to come with dating, and I'm not looking for a fling, but something more meaningful and lasting. I've never been married, have no children, do not smoke, and am looking for someone who shares those qualities. I adore animals and enjoy outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, camping, gardening, whitewater rafting, boating, and traveling (though I rarely get the chance to). I really like to cook, but I usually don't go all out when I cook for myself. It almost seems a waste to make a really nice meal when you have nobody to share it with, don't you think? In general I'm pretty easy to please. I'm just as happy spending time out on the town as much as I am with spending quiet evenings at home. I'm attracted to men who're respectful, understanding, and have and good morals and family values. I'm somewhat old fashioned in that I think a man should realize that chivalry isn't dead, and that compassion isn't a sign of weakness, but rather strength of character. What ever happened to romance, anyway?!? Having attainable goals and a passion for reaching them, especially in the face of adversity is something I value since I have that same quality. My match is strong yet gentle, has strong family values, and is sensitive yet not a pushover. He goes out of his way to spend time with me - not because he feels he has to, but because he genuinely wants to. He considers it flattering rather than smothery when I want to move Heaven and Earth to make him happy - because making him happy is what would make me happy in return. I know that 99. 99% of you guys just look at the pictures and move on if you don't like what you see... but I'm going to take a stab at typing out a profile for that 0. 01% of you who might actually read it. I'm an intelligent, fun-loving, sweet, sexy, caring woman. When meeting new people, I can sometimes be a bit shy at first, but that usually doesn't last long, especially if there's laughter involved. (I just LOVE a guy who has a good sense of humor!)
Female

http://www.facebook.com/lola.walter.50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This one doesn't use the same description, but is also quite suspicious, for having a girl from Venezuela, now living in Azerbaidjan, and speaking not less than 8 languages : Spanish, English, French, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, German and Egyptian. (Which is a dead written language) What happened to Azerbaidjani? (official spoken language in Azerbaidjan) Go figure...

----
Anyway, I know it's supposed to be for dating website, but I know people are also using Facebook to find other people to date, so I thought I could post this.
If this is inappropriate, feel free to delete this post.
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer with pic of Denise Milani

Postby minerva » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:53 am

welcome to RS, and thanks for the post from her profile texts and stolen pic she is 100 % scammer. if you have some of her email texts and IP feel free to post it :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Nompah
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nompah » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:13 am

Thanks for the edit.
To be honest I'm glad I found this site, although everything would have been much better if somebody didn,t try to scam me in the first place. I'm glad I didn't send money to anyone. (I know better)

Didn't talk to her personnally. I just figured it was a scam so I didnt want to get in touch.

Anyways, thanks for the website. It's really ressourceful!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:22 am

you re welcome, just read and keep around here so you will able to detect scammer even when they mile a way like had you did with this one :) good job. :applause:

Nompah
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Nompah » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:32 am

just read and keep around here
Now in favs and spent my whole day here to know how to deal with this. :roll:

Many thanks again!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:36 am

good :) and i'm sure you will able to figure it out the different of real gal and scammer in the end of this course . ;)

Nompah
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Denise Milani

Postby Nompah » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:32 am

Did a little research, and I found a pretty interesting profile :

ampdating.com/showprofile.php?id=7082

Same name, same "about me section" as the Facebook profiles above.

I wonder if the scammer uses the same email address as this one
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 4&start=45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also, the ID "Neymar3" hits pretty often with the same "About me" text, on different dating sites. (all affiliated to date.com though, so I don't think that counts)

Anybody has any clues how I could figure this out?
(I'm actually thinking about getting into baiting... :thinking: )
(Yes, I WILL READ the section about baiting before doing so, if it ever becomes the case ;) )

EDIT :
Another hit.
sayhime.com/profile-59509-Sexbabelukin2.html
Same model for the picture, same "About me".

Good news is, both "last logged in" are dating quite a little bit...

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:29 am

Got this one off of Zorpia =

Zorp profile =

About me:I am usual woman with a lot of dreams. I am not looking for Mr Perfect or a millionaire. I am not searching easy life either because life is never easy I know, I am not interested in pen pals and game-players. I need someone who is tired of being alone, someone who wants to love and to be loved. Someone who knows how to treat a woman, a true gentle man. Someone who is not afraid of young and attractive woman. Someone who knows what he wants. Someone who does not want to settle for the less and always looks for more. Someone who loves kissing and cuddling. Someone who loves a warm bed and a sexy woman in it.Language:English, Spanish Interests:Movies I'm looking for:a long term relationship that could lead to marriage, someone that could bring out the best in me, someone that I can trust, a man that will listen to me when I need he, a man i can give my heart to, someone honest, someone that will not lie to me, someone that will there, for me when I need him, someone that we would both appreciate our high moral standards, respect ourselves the way we respect our self's. Someone that would love me as if each day is our last day together and that would be by my sides as if each day is our last day together.
Name used = Rose Shawn

email addy = rose.shawn280@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS Database.

IP Address: 69.197.145.95
Hostname: information.receiveindustry.com
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: California
IP City: Los Angeles
IP Latitude: 34.0522
IP Longitude: -118.2437
Organization: Zhou Pizhong
ISP Provider: WholeSale Internet

header =

Received: from [69.197.145.95] by web120005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:46:33 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

How are you doing today and your work too? I have gone through your profile and i found out we have alot in common...I love your pictures and it was so nice getting to you thou, Anyway i am Rose Shawn by name,i am 29 Years old and i am a graduate in Banking and Finance with no work yet.i lived in Los Angeles, CA before lost of my mother in the Hurricane Kathrina,My mother died in the disastrous hurricane too,while Mom was an international business lady before her death,It makes us loose part of our properties here in USA .i do love to play basketball,volleyball,golf and i do love to play table tennis and read novels too. i think i have alot of questions to ask you too and reply me with you telling me all about you like.......
1.Are u a womanizer or cassanova?
2.How much do you respect ladies and give them regards too?.
3.How do you care for ladies and are you read to marry now
key to my heart is you open your heart for me and allow love to flow and we need to trust and believe each other so that we can know more about each other,and trust is the real foundation of real love,pls get back to me and tell me more about u now,Well am looking for a caring and loving man who can take good care of me and That i Can also take good care of him as well. It's hard to put down in words what you think you may be looking for in someone. Because sometimes you don't know what you are looking for until you stumble across it in the dark and stub your toes on it. Obviously you want to meet someone who has similar interests, hobbies, views, etc. So there is some compatibility. Yet, on the other hand, if you are so similar wouldn't that be kind of boring? Everyone needs their own interests, likes/dislikes, hobbies, views, etc because its these things that make us unique. For me I'm looking for honest caring lovely romantic faithful man who enjoys some of the simple things of life walking on the beach at sunset,watching the sunrise.
I simple want someone to share it with. Family is very important to me as is the idea of marriage. I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many.I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic, caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about all pets. especially dogs and cats. I love nature and I like to travel. I like books and reading Bible .I'm looking for for a partner for life. Are you the one? Appearance is important but more importantly: Are you an honest, caring, loving guy??

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Name used = Melinda Chamberlin

email addy = melindachamberlin58@yahoo.com

IP in RS database

IP Address: 41.203.67.50
Hostname: 41.203.67.50
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region:
IP City:
IP Latitude: 10
IP Longitude: 8
Organization: Globacom Ltd

header =

Received: from [41.203.67.50] by web160104.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 22 Jan 2013 05:17:47 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

yeah i remember i will love to know more about you and we can start things up i have been busy with the bank who wants to take my late dad inheritance.lately.i will love to learn new things from you.i need to know more about you and see if the chemistry is there cos right now i need a companion who will be with me till eternity .i want to settle down and raise my own kids .what do you do for fun,living,and what really turn you off from ladies.are you a one night stand man or you will be there for me always i don't want to get hurt again as my ex cheated on me.i caught him making love with my friend and i was working with him as his secretary he fired me right now am looking for a good job i want to be independent am a very hard working lady despite my beauty.i will love to chat with you via yahoo messenger so we can keep the communication going and you get to know more about me i will be waiting for your reply.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Casey Johnson, honestcasey11@yahoo.com

honestcasey
am looking for honest caring man
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman
My Perfect First Date
i will like to meat him and have fun and hope i will see the right man for me and the man that we not hurt me

How are you doing?I do Came Across your profile and Its very Lovely and Awesome..My name is Casey Johnson..I am new on this Online dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to,i will really like to know a man like you,i will really appreciate it if i have a chance to get to know you more better..Well here are little about my self I am a Honest,Kind,Caring,Loyal,truthful and God fearing Person,I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship,and I will Like to know More about a man Like you cos your Profile really interest me and i believe you are the kind of man all ladies will like to know and make friend with you..I will be Glad if you can Email me Directly into my Personals Email so we can talk much Better honestcasey11@yahoo.com
Text me to 1 (801) 708-0771

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tina Odunola; <prestonbleble@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Username: odunola

Email: prestonbleble@gmail.com

User IP 74.115.214.219

Fast Serv Networks, LLC
OrgId: FSNL-2
Address: PO Box 71
City: Crownsville
StateProv: MD
PostalCode: 21032

Full Name
tina odunola

About me
In short else about me . I am very romantic, love candle light dinners, cuddling and caressing. The only thing I hate about people is when they lie, are not honest and play games. I am very simple in my thoughts, love to meet people, am very trusting. I am looking for long lasting relationship, lovely house and a lovely caring loving husband who will be my best friend, my lover, my companion, with whom I will be able to share all my laughs and sorrows, with whom I can confide in and also he can do the same. I hope you will agree completely that honesty and communication are very important

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
butler

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
self employed

Email give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/odunola.davies.9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Name used = Chery Knewton

email addy = cuddlecherry@rocketmail.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.71.187.245
IP Country: Nigeria
IP City: Lagos
ISP Provider: Visafone Communications Limited

header =

Return-Path: <cuddlecherry@rocketmail.com>
Received: from [41.71.187.245] by web171502.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:26:32 BST

email sent =

I'm extremely reticent about my personal life, you know how it all happen when you get to start reminiscing sometimes. Meeting new people and getting to know new things about life is something I like, I believe it add more to life itself. This just more about me. I'm Cheryl K. Knewton by Name, I'm new to this online, did this online thing work for you? Do you meet anyone special .I will like to know more about you and hope things work out for us. Am looking for a man to make me happy again and be there for me always while i will do the same back to him do believe in friendship first ,that will make us know each other more better. My families have been the one who help me accomplish all my goals in life and the first part of my life has been safely accomplished. My dad and mom were based in Chatham, Kent,United Kingdom for 17 years due to my dad's business. He is very comfortable and very successful in his business before he moved down to West Africa and continue his life carrier where he owns his personal Sole proprietorship Oil Company partner with SHELL Oil Company in Nigeria Port-Harcourt area before he passed away. He died some years after I lost my mom, we were very close friends and I'm really missing him, I always think I lost something great. I have traveled to a lot of places, I studied my High School in Chatham Kent in the UK, i spent over five years there before coming back to the U.S. for my College..I have also been to places like Mexico,Ivory Coast,Australia,Canada but in most cases, I do go to those places with my dad before he died. May be because of the several places, I really don't know where I got my accent but people tell me I have a nice and unique one, its quite unfortunate that i am presently in Nigeria right now but i am going to be back very soon because i only have few more time to spend here,i am only waiting for my certificate which will be available a while from now. Well I'm 3o today March 22, So sad and keep thinking.Looking for a serious relationship that will lead to something long lasting, I am originally from Tampa, Florida US but now i'm presently in west Africa nigeria doing my my masters in Banking/finance which i am almost done with and mind you, i came here for my masters with the advice giving to me by my Dad's Family Lawyer whom is taking care of all Will and managing Dad's company till now, My Dad stated in his will, that it only the time when i have my man that i wanted in married life time till the end of our both life, then i can present him to the lawyer to told the lawyer about our relationship ,Now at this stage my Father began his will statement and which says, The lawyer can have me all Inheritance with the aid of my husband to be,cos My Dad believe i will lavish the whole property as a lady. I cant wait to see my mr right there for me. I stay with my parent all my Life but unfortunately i lost Dad when i was in my final year at College, he died at service at his successful Oil business in west africa nigeria. I just lost my Mum in a car wreck last year, I would have to say that my best overall quality is just simply my personality. I can say that I don't know too many people if there is any that do not really like me. I attribute most of that to my parents because I think they did a pretty good job with me.Of course I would hope so being that I am the only child. My Parent are from Switzerland ..Its so painful that i lost my parent but i still thank God for the position i am now and will always thank God cos He's always there for me. I am just a really nice person who will help anyone who needs my help. I could go on, but you may think that I am some kind of crazy girl am very fun to be with, i am easy going,passionate and Open Minded,i basically Joined the site to see if there are still reliable men out there,i know there are lots of different people out there on the site,some are worth to be Trust and Loved why some are not worth it but all i just want you to know is that i am a young lady who has lots to offer but i am only willing to give my love to the right man who wins my heart. Here we go. Let me know of one of your most embarrassing moments that you have had. It doesn't have to be the most just one or maybe some info on yourself as well.

Bye for now.

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:22 pm

On FB, scammer uses stolen pics of Lana Brooke, posted here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=195" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Got this one off of FMF.

profile there =

About Me
I am a very simple girl but at the same time deep and complicated with my thoughts, easy going with people that are not picky, open mind, very honest sometimes more than it should be. I am passionate about almost any kind of music, for me it is like a kind of expression. I am passionate about dancing, specially salsa, it just release your soul. Open to changes, you never know what life has for you, and what new lessons are you going to learn, what kind of people are you going to meet and in which way are they going to touch your heart.

My Perfect First Date
A perfect first date would consist of him picking me up and giving me flowers at the door. We'd go to a nice restaurant where we could have good food and get to know each other. Although I don't need to hear about ex-wives and girlfriends that early! We'd next go for a drink or coffee and learn more about us. The date would end at my door with a nice good night kiss. If all went well there would hopefully be more good dates and kisses to come. A girl can dream right. :thinking:

Name used = tina moore

email addy = lovemetina06ny80@gmail.com

gmail = no traceable IP

email sent =

just wanna tell you something and qualities of
what i seek in a man, i know you might not have all the qualities, but I'm
sure you do have few of the qualities, what I am looking for is someone who
will get to know me ,who will love me forever and be there for me ,who is
willing to merge his soul with mine to result in what is called fate then
later merge his heart with mine and that will be marriage.And then I get to
live with him in his humble abode for ever and start a family with.I am
single and I am looking for someone who understands love and know what love
is.Someone who is not ready to play with my heart.Someone who will value my
heart and life when i give him my heart.Because i am the type who gives her
heart to the one i am in love with in a relationship.And this has been my
believe that relationship is built on trust ,honesty ,faithfulness and
love.Also passion,caring for one another,the ability to compromise and
grow.That is what i call true love.And this include being there for each
other through thick and think ,in good times and in bad times.willing to
share your last penny to save your partners life in a dying situation
..True love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To
just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know
that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love."To love
someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your
heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go
if you can't do this."True love is a covenant that we build on a strong
foundation. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about
it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most
happiest man on earth if only he his willing to accept me as part of him.I
will be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt
his feeling. I will love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf
or dumb or whatever category that he falls in.And what I have known and
believed all this while is that Death can not stop true love, it can only
delay it for a little while.I am ever willing to do anything to have my
true love forever and sail to the end of the sea with him.I promised to be
the woman of his dreams because I'm not going to let him down, I assure him
my whole heartan't tell if that special person is you but why don't you
write me and let's find out what happens.I think this is all i can say
about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me,please
you're more than welcome to ask any question.hope to hear from you real
soon.

Tina.

Image<---profile pic on FMF

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”