It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Greg Campbell, gregcampbell929@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:23 am

cuteman on confirio

43 / Male / Straight / Single
Living in Torrance, California.

About Me
A youngman with sense of humour and down to earth , fun to be with I love to talk to other people and communicate with them and to learn something about the country and the people. Am easy going person down to earth and love my job a lot... i love my job

junkmail:
It seems everything has faded away and there is no color in the world anymore but when i see your picture, its make me think back that the world is brighten back again.. You look great and continue to smile because its add to your beauty...No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.. I will be happy to read from you and be blessed.
Regards,
Greg Campbell
gregcampbell929@yahoo.com

Image Image

Received: from [96.44.188.142] - OC3 Network again, proxy

How are you doing today? Am very happy to hear from you that email you sent me was quite a response. You seem like you are very down to earth and laid back, and that is good. It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings. I am the same as well. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any man who ever disrespects a woman is not a man at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when were in bed, I love to hug and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere it could be a store, mall or just on a sidewalk. You are looking for serious minded man, I am looking for serious minded woman too and something permanent :-) and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a woman to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely woman. I would be all of that for her and more,I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her. She should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable,pleasant personality and have a sense of humor. Kindly send your picture too.

Regard.
Greg Campbell

with the same name and pic on FB - greg.campbell.1466

also:

facebook.com/fednardm.owen
Fednard M Owen --- Fednard!!! :mrgreen:

Image Image

Image Image
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Greg Campbell, gregcampbell929@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:01 am

Received: from [108.62.211.148] - Nobis, another proxy

Good Afternoon , I am trying not to ramble here for you but I am looking for the "One". What does that mean to me? She is the person that you can't wait until she comes home from work so you can kiss her and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other.She gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well. The person that can simply lay in bed with her head on my chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about what's on your mind. He is your best friend, your lover, your equal and if lucky your husband and father of your children. If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it. I'm not afraid to go for it and this is what I want from life because I deserve the best. I am opening up to you because I read what you had to say and I think you could be the best. You have high standards and that's usually because you expect to get what you give from a relationship.This is almost a page long already. I feel that we have broken the ice and have found some very common grounds between us. Thanks hope to hear from you.

Love Always
Greg Campbell
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Greg Campbell; <gregcampbell929@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:18 pm

cuteman1

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: torrance
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

Life without love is like a harp without strings , I am a very considerate person cheeful , honest and i always like to be myself at all times. I like football , chatting , making new friends .... I am a very down to earth person. I have a very good work ethic. I like to enjoy every day to the fullest . I enjoy running at least 4 times a week and staying physically fit. I am a very caring and sensitive person and have a lot of empathy for other people in my life. I enjoy spending time watching football I enjoy the outdoors. I enjoy experiencing new things in life. I have a good sense of humor and I like to laugh and smile alot. I really enjoy the people that I work with and have contact with day in and day out. We all get along very well which makes it enjoyable to go to work every day.

VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN2
Visafone Communications Limited,
12, Ologun Agbaje Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos
Nigeria

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brian Couric, briancouric@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:34 pm

person,com
The administration has suspended the profile of the user ID: 7659407
The reason for blocking: cheating, stollen photo
Brian Couric, 49 y.o.
Torrance
United States

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6000285064
Brian C
Life without love is like a harp without strings , I am a very considerate person cheeful , honest and i always like to be myself at all times. I like football , chatting , making new friends .... I am a very down to earth person. I have a very good work ethic. I like to enjoy every day to the fullest . I enjoy running at least 4 times a week and staying physically fit. I am a very caring and sensitive person and have a lot of empathy for other people in my life. I enjoy spending time watching football I enjoy the outdoors. I enjoy experiencing new things in life. I have a good sense of humor and I like to laugh and smile alot. I really enjoy the people that I work with and have contact with day in and day out. We all get along very well which makes it enjoyable to go to work every day

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brian Couric, briancouric@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:42 pm

=> .facebook.com/brian.couric
Brian Couric
Works at Veterinary Doctor
Studied at East Carolina University
Lives in Torrance, California

Badoo:

Brian Couric, 49
Was online more than a week ago
Wants to make new friends
Location Torrance, CA, United States
Life without love is like a harp without strings , I am a very considerate person cheeful , honest and i always like to be myself at all times. I like football , chatting , making new friends .... I am a very down to earth person. I have a very good work ethic. I like to enjoy every day to the fullest . I enjoy running at least 4 times a week and staying physically fit. I am a very caring and …
Interested in
Metting people and make a new friend , i like watching football

clone: .onelovenet.com/index.cgi/def/show/id/221560/ad/Seeking_For_Soulmate/
Myworld1
Seeking For Soulmate
Details about me: Life without love is like a harp without strings, I am a very considerate person cheeful, honest and i always like to be myself at all times. I like football, chatting, making new friends.... I am a very down to earth person. I have a very good work ethic. I like to enjoy every day to the fullest. I enjoy running at least 4 times a week and staying physically fit. I am a very caring and sensitive person and have a lot of empathy for other people in my life. Seeking God fearing woman, romantic, hardworking and fun to be with
My Hobbies: football, cooking, swiming, watching football
My Preferred Movies: Spartacus, Irish, Fat Girls
Location 20109, Virginia, United States
Zodiac Sign Aquarius
My Profile
Height: 6' 3" - (191cm) Body Type: Average
Hair color: Black Eye Color: Blue
Smoke: Ocassionally Drink: Socially
Profession: Veterinary Surgeon Education: Doctorate
Children: None Marital Status: Single
I am a Man looking for Woman
My desired relation Long-term Relationship Friendship

My Interests: Business / Finance
Spoken Languages: English
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Last modification: 2013-12-10
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brian Couric, briancouric@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:50 am

diff. email address, same pic

mingles
Meet BrianCouric...
Thinking of New Life
Life without love is like a harp without strings , I am a very considerate person cheeful , honest and i always like to be myself at all times. I like football , chatting , making new friends .... I am a very down to earth person. I have a very good work ethic. I like to enjoy every day to the fullest . I enjoy running at least 4 times a week and staying physically fit. I am a very caring and sensitive person and have a lot of empathy for other people in my life. I'm an Engineer so I have been known to over analyze certain situations. I enjoy spending time watching football I enjoy the outdoors. I enjoy experiencing new things in life. I have a good sense of humor and I like to laugh and smile a lot. I really enjoy the people that I work with and have contact with day in and day out. We all get along very well which makes it enjoyable to go to work every day.

Relationship Status:Widowed
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Profession: Building and Construction
Children: Don't have children
Want Children? Yes

his badoo profile is already mentioned ...
changed profession on badoo or does he build houses for pets :D ?
Work: Veterinary Doctor. I have a reasonable income

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Greg Campbell, gregcampbell929@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:58 am

briancouric@outlook.com --> Skype --> live:briancouric

briancouric@gmail.com --> G+ --> Brian Couric
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

gregcampbell929@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:46 am