It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:12 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nancy; <w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com>

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sharon Andrew; <sharonandrew45@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:59 pm

From Saturday in WD

sharon47
- 24 y/o woman (1988 March 25)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hello
My name is Sharon a pretty girl, I just read through your profile at () And i am interested in you please i will like us to know much better if you don't mind you can reply me, Through my private email address (sharonandrew45@yahoo.com) So that i can send to you my pictures and tell you more about myself, I will wait for your reply thank you, From Sharon andrew
(sharonandrew45@yahoo.com)

(Compliment of the day)

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you today? I hope fine. My name is Miss Sharon I am 24 years old, single and never married, I am from Sudan in Africa and presently I am residing in the Red Cross camp here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,

My late father Dr. Andrew. John was one of the most successful entrepreneur in my country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and I was the only child, so united nation take many of us to near by country Dakar Senegal where i am seeking asylum now.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
My hobbies are; Cooking, Reading, I like to go to beach and I love to dance, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attach here is my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic, i hope you wouldn't mind. I will like to see yours too...?
Hoping to hear from you soonest,

Yours Forever
Miss Sharon.

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-IPP-BAS4
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sharon Andrew; <sharonandrew45@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Habert; <bungarosrlove@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Username: vivianahabert

Email: bungarosrlove@yahoo.com

User IP 190.151.20.83

ENTEL CHILE S.A.
CL-ECSA-LACNIC
ENTEL CHILE S.A.
Andrés Bello, 2687,
56 - Santiago -
Chile

Full Name
habert

About me
am a young lady looking for good and caring partner also know the love for woman am a young lady looking for good and caring partner also know the love for woman

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york city

Marital Status
Divorced

Ethnicity
Native American

Occupation
pussy ca

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

cynthiadesmond1@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:11 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5986910742
Cynthia D

Hello My name is miss cynthiaDesmond viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am. Here is my email address(cynthiadesmond1@yahoo.com believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. cynthia (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW... - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -.. .. ... HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Gaddi; <joy_gaddi@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:48 pm

From yesterday in 24Luv

blessbabylove20
- Profile ID: 92168
- 24 y/o female (1988 - September - 20)
- new yokr, USA
- English, French
- Have no children

Hello dear i will like to know more about you cause i am intrested in you.contact me here through my email address(joy_gaddi@y ahoo.co.uk)or send me your email address.hugs and kisses
JOY

Hello My love One,
How are you today hope fine,i am very much happy in your reply to my mail. My name is Joy Gaddi , i am 24 year old from Liberia ,i believe age doesn't matter in every good love relationship,i am single and never married before,i am 160cm tall and good complexion, Very good looking girl that is very caring,sharing, giving and lovely, above all God fearing and honest.I really want to have a good love relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding.I am presently living here in the Refugee Camp in Dakar Senegal due to the brutal murder of my parents in Liberia by his business Associate two years ago, my late father Dr.Gaddi Kamara was a succesful businessman dealing on gold and diamond in monrovia the Capital City of Liberia before the Assasin attacked our house one early morning killed my father , my mother and little sister in cold blood,It was only me that is alive now because i was in school and when i came back from school, i met the letter the assasin left to inform me that they will be coming back for me and I managed to make my way to near by church where i met a Rev father who help me out of Liberia to senegal where i am living in their refugee camp under a church which is Christ the King Church.
My dear i will like to know more about you,my likes are as follows, i like cooking, reading novel,movies,serious in relationship and some outdoors activities like sports.I will tell you more about my life in my next mail.l Attached here is my photo so that you will know who i am.Hoping to receive your lovely reply soonest with love and trust
Yours Forever Love One.
Joy

Pool-ADSL-BAS5
Clients-ADSL
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:07 pm

My sweetheart,
How is your day? Like you know, I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal. In this camp, its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the crisis. The only person I have now is Rev. Steven Mathew who is the pastor of (Our Lords CHOOSEN CHURCH) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here, but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women. Please try to call by 12GMT with this telephone number: (+221772424557),
Please call me today; I love to hear your voice. As am in refugee here, I don't have any right or privileged to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place. Please listen to this, I have my late father's deposit and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe, which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount is $5.7M (five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp he is the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Dear, I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars, for me to know you more, and know whom I am dealing with. Below here is what I need from you so that I can send to you the bank information:
(1)Full name...........................................................
(2)Age......................................................................
(3) Country of residence & city..................................
(4) Occupation & position in the company.........................
(5) Phone & Fax numbers...........................................
(6) House & Office addresses....................................
Remember, I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you. I love you because you are an honest and understanding person. You are truthful, full of vision and a hardworking person. Thanks for your sweet regards for me. You are a nice person, I love to meet you very soon. I will like you to call me, call around 12GMT.I want to hear your voice, and please send me your photo. Have a nice day and hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever
Joy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Sweetheart,
Hope your having a great day over there in your country.Darling ,thank you for your love,care and concern towards my welfare and i was so happy see your mail waiting which i read and understand all that you said but Darling i want you to know that is because of the love and trust which i have on your that made me to inform you everything about me and the existance of the money which my late father deposited in the bank which i am the next of kin and i have already inform the bank about you as my partner and that was the reason why i ask you to send to me your full informations so that i can send to you the bank contact.Darling,i want you to feel free to help me because i trust you so much ever since the first day i read your first mail and i am convince and strongly believe that you will never dissapoint or cheat me and i have my late fathers death and deposit certificate with me .So darling,don't worry about anything because the bank have been waiting for your mail so that they can inform you how the money will be transfer into your account in your country and immedaitely the bank transfer the money into your account ,you will send me some money from there to get my travelling documents to come to your country to spend the rest of my life with you and i promise you that you will never regret helping me. please darling,try and send me your full information so that i can send to you the bank contact so that you can contcat the bank for the transfer of the money into your account.i will be waiting to hear from you soonest with lots of my love,trust,hugs and my lovely kisses.
Joy

MY IDENTITY.JPG

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jocelyndione@yahoo.es;

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:31 pm

MDF-->jocelinbaby /woman /24/United States,
name: jocelyn dion,

Date: 18, Apr 17:32:49
Subject: Hello dear
:) Message:Hello dear
It is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile on
my search for friendship,i will like to know a little about you so
that we can be friend. please write me on email address
[jocelyndione@yahoo.es] so i can send you my picture. and tell
you few about me best regard.
from your friend
Jocelyn Dion

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jocelyndione@yahoo.es;

Postby jaga » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:15 pm

MDF-->jocelinbaby /woman /24/United States,
name: jocelyn dion,

Date: 18, Apr 17:32:49
Subject: Hello dear
:) :) Message:Hello dear
my search for friendship,i will like to know a little about you so
that we can be friend. please write me on email address
[jocelyndione@yahoo.es] so i can send you my picture. and tell
from your friend
Jocelyn Dion

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Vivian Dion; <viviandion10@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Badoo -> Jocelyn, woman, 24, Cajazeiras, Brazil,
Last online 12 April 2013
Wants to meet new friends.
I'm single Sexuality: Straight,
Languages: English, Portuguese, Work: student.

Hello dear,
my search for friendship, i will like to know a little about you so
That we can be friend. please write me a email address
[jocelyndione @ yah oo /. / es] so i can send you my picture. and tell
from your friend
Jocelyn Dion

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica; <jessicababy_27@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 09, 2013 7:56 pm

From C

jessy's Profile

24 / Female / Straight, Living in Duri, Darfur, Sudan

About Me
I will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet firstI will tel you later. let meet first

Hello, am jessica. I'm fascinated by your profile and i really want to get to know you? if you don't mind get back to me! through my email id (jessicababy_27@yahoo.com) so that I can give you my photos and details, for you to know who I am.

you Know!! sometimes in online conversation we find people that show us a new way of looking at life. i found you in the middle of so many people and decided to send you a message. hope for your reply
2013-05-09 12:51:01

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Bello; <jessicababy_27@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Hello My Dear,
Thanks for your reply and God bless you. I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today, My name is Ms jessica Bello, I am single and never been married, I am from Sudan, 24 years old, 5.8 in height. was residing in Sudan at Darfur Chad Border Region before. But due to some circumstances in Darfur region in my country. I was taken to Senegal West Africa where I'm presently residing in a Church Orphanage Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. I lost my both Parents during the war that damaged thousands of innocent Souls in Sudan.
My family was among the first target of the rebels because, My late father Dr Ousman Bello was a Successful businessman and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start. During the riot, all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed. I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place. It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to escape from my country and i will never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Sudan. This Orphanage Home is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this mail, and i only enter his office when he is less busy.
I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthful, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest. accept my regard.
Ms jessica

Pool-clients-ADSL_BAS4
Sonatel
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: nancy aka. nancylove23 (w.nancy1111985@hotmail.com)

Postby pacman4u309 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:28 am

Jessica Bello
Email: <jessicababy_27@yahoo.com>
GIS hits on => https://www.facebook.com/esther.j.esther.5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Email hits on => https://www.facebook.com/bello.jessica?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Same photos used as posted by IceFM and in the FB links

Return-Path: <jessicababy_27@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.208.184.8]
IP already listed in RS database

IP Address : 41.208.184.8
Address type : IPv4
ISP : Pool-clients-ADSL-ARC-BAS3
Connection type : Dsl
Timezone : Africa/Dakar (UTC)
State / Region : Saint-Louis
City : St Louis
Coordinates : 14.4974, -14.4524

Email Received

Hello My Dear,
Thanks for your reply and God bless you. I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today, My name is Ms jessica Bello, I am single and never been married, I am from Sudan, 24 years old, 5.8 in height. was residing in Sudan at Darfur Chad Border Region before. But due to some circumstances in Darfur region in my country. I was taken to Senegal West Africa where I'm presently residing in a Church Orphanage Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. I lost my both Parents during the war that damaged thousands of innocent Souls in Sudan.
My family was among the first target of the rebels because, My late father Dr Ousman Bello was a Successful businessman and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start. During the riot, all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed. I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place. It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to escape from my country and i will never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Sudan. This Orphanage Home is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this mail, and i only enter his office when he is less busy.
I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthful, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest. accept my regard.
Ms jessica

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Blessing Gaddi, joy_gaddi@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:22 am

netlog
gaddiblessing
female - 24 years, New York City, United States
blessing gaddi

Hello dear i will like to know more about you cause i am intrested to be in friendship with you. contact me here through my email address so that i can tell you more about me and photos(joy_gaddi@ yahoo.co.uk)or send me your email address.hugs and kisses JOY
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bbinue20@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:54 am

FizLive: binue222
Name: Binu Dion
I am: Female / Age: 25
City: New York
pic = http://www.fizzlive.com/media/uploads/4 ... h9z7qx.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:mrgreen:
Hello, Good day!
My name is Binu, i saw your profile today and was moved and became interested in you, i will like you to send me an e-mail to my address (bbinue20@yahoo.com) so that I can give you my pictures for you to know who I am . I believed we can move from here! Remember color or distance does not matter but love matters allot in life). Reply me with my e-mail (bbinue20@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon yours Binu!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bbinue20@yahoo.com;

Postby jaga » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:04 am

also here with another pic => http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 7&p=342341" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; # p342341
Netlog: binue709
female - 25 years, Lisbon, Portugal
Name: Binu Dion
Date of birth: 11/03/1988
Language: Português
pic = http://s1.netlogstatic.com/pt/p/oo/1882 ... 742885.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:)
Hi, Good Day!!
My name is Binu, I saw your profile today and was moved and become interested in you,
I will like you to send me an email to my address (bbinue20@yahoo.com) So That
i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.
I believed we can move from here? Remember color or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply me back with my email address (bbinue20@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon
Binu yours ! ! !

Return to “Black Females”