It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:35 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

faithmabuo@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Justiana Apia; <apiajustina220@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:55 pm

From 24Luv

justy294
- Profile ID: 92075
- 25 y/o female (1988 - February - 14)
- new york, USA
- English, French
- Have no children

(apiajustina220@ya hoo.com)

Hello dear,
how are you today i hope fine i saw your profile today and became interested in you,
i will love to go into a good relationship with u.
You are everything I dreamed of and to stay by your side even more.
please write direct to my mail box,so that i will send u my pictures and tell you more about me ok,thanks,yours love,Justina.
(api ajustina220@yahoo.co m)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Justiana Apia; <apiajustina220@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Vivian Habimana; vivian_habimana@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:44 am

vivianehabimana@yahoo.com
ONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL
netlog
vivianhabi766
female - 24 years, New York City, United States

Hello my dear ,
I hope that you are doing fine over there today ? . I saw your profile here and i was attracted to contact you to be your friend . I am new to this site and i may not stay long here . I really want to know you very well so that we will be good friends . Please i will like you to reach me on (vivian_habimana@yahoo.com) for easy communication since i will soon be out of this site . As soon as i hear from you i will tell you about myself and send you my pictures . Till i hear from you , remain blessed .
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Mary Debor; debor_mary@yahoo.co.uk

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Name used = Mary Debor

email addy = debor_mary@yahoo.co.uk

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.83.25.232
IP Country: Senegal
IP City: Dakar
ISP Provider: SONATEL

header =

Return-Path: <debor_mary@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.83.25.232] by web171505.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 02 Apr 2013 12:50:18 BST

email sent =

Greetings my dearest one.

How are you doing today, i hope everything is OK with you. Thanks so much for your response. I know that this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me. i will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after reading your profile i believe that your the man i want to spend my live and love together with. I am Miss Mary Debor 23 years old girl from Ivory Coast, the only daughter of Late Dr. Wilson Debor. my late father was the former deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Laurent Gbagbo who is now in Custody at ICC after many innocent soul were killed in my country Ivory Coast, My father was killed by government of Laurent Gbagbo, He accused my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my late fathers File which contains important documents.

So I decided to ran away to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugees here in Dakar Republic of Senegal, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$ 3,7m) in one of the leading bank in Europe with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it with any body rather do they know about the valuable documents .

I have informed the bank about my plans of transferring the money to me here in African to start a new life but i don't know that my late father have an agreement with the bank.that i should be up to 30 years of age before i will have direct access to the money.if not then i should provide my partner to stand for me as my trustee to the bank so the bank will make the transfer into my partners account.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and I will like you to help me invest the money in your country, and i will also like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started,It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for save and confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can not call me on phone because i have no phone here in the refugee camp,but there is a church here in the camp. where i can receive yours calls. if you care to call me, it is the Reverend priest phone number here in the camp, Please when you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss Mary the Ivorian girl in female hostel room 101.then he will send for me to answer your call, His name is Rev Barnabas,( +221 770 388 649),please I am waiting for your urgent and positive response.

Please do keep this only to yourself, please i beg you not to disclose it to anyone until i come over to join you immediately the fund is transferred into your account.
Thanks hoping to hear from you soon,
Yours faithfully
Miss Mary

It sent 2 pics that get hits to other anti-scam sites.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithmabuo@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:30 pm

leads to FB
https://www.facebook.com/Mary.Debor1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Silvia Thompson, silviathompson430@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:00 am

netlog
silviababy78
female - 25 years, Senegal

Greeting,s From Silvia....
My name is Silvia.i saw your profile And i become interested in you, I would like you to write me through this e-mail here.(silviathompson430@yahoo.com)So that we know each other THANK YOU.
Your Silvia
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Favour Dion, favourdion153@yahoo.in

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:10 pm

netlog
favourdion308
female - 25 years, New Orleans, United States

Hello
My name is miss favour i saw your profile today at /en.netlog.com/ and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my e-mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my e-mail address (favourdion153@yahoo.in).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss favour.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Precious Melchior; <Precioussmelchoir@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:20 pm

From 24FD

stella123stella
- ID: 127794
- 24 y/o Female (1988 - September - 4)
- Senegal, dakar
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello I am Precious Melchior, i will like to be your good friend you can mail me at (Precioussmelchoir@ live.com) so that i can send you my pictures and tell you more about myself, i believe that we can move from here,
Yours friend,
Miss Precious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Precious Melchior/Ndadaye; <Precioussmelchoir@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Hello xxxxxx,
It is so nice to hear you back. I am very glad that we became interested in each other. I will try my utmost to make our correspondence interesting and honest.I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and (well, you never know) share our loneliness.I really enjoyed your nice letter, you wrote with great passion for what you believe and search for.it seems that in my country there is a lack of that same passion.
It's that type of passion that I believe, builds a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage.I believe that it's a passion that needs to be nurtured throughout the relationship. It takes hard work, communication, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human and sometimes Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers. so let me tell you more about my self.

My name is Miss Precious Ndadaye from Rwanda in central and eastern Africa,5.7ft tall, dark in complexion, 24years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Melchior Ndadaye was the prime minister and the managing director of Melchior industry (Ltd) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am now living as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing and my hobbies are football and movies
presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next
mail.Attached here is my picture
mail. I will also like to see your Own picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,

Miss Precious.

IP shows Microsoft

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

anabelrichard@live.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:36 pm

netlog
giftrichard523
online female - 24 years, New York Mills, United States

Hello my Dear
I am Miss anabel
How are you doing
i just view your profile to day at (en.netlog.com) and
decided to contact you i will like you to contact me with this email
(anabelrichard@live.com)
please do not reply on the website please Try and reply direct from your pravite box to my e-mail box
(anabelrichard@live.com) so I can give you my picture for to you know who I am
thanks

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mercy/Faith Richard, faithrichard34@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Bix » Tue May 28, 2013 1:39 pm

richard_mercy67
female - 25 years, New York City, United States

Hello Dear,
my name is Faith,
I am, very happy to contact you, to day
and i wish to be in good relationship, with you,
and i will be very happy if you can reply me
through my private Email: ( faithrichard34@yahoo.co.uk)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Hi dear how you feel, I feel fine I am Miss Anita, I am a romantic girl with a good sense of humor and individual users for the love, relationship, marriage .i m looking who i can spend the rest of my life; I have some of my pictures in my e-mail anitamiss11@yahoo.com
i we send it to you, when you contact me. Sincerely

anitafayelarry

26 / Female / Straight
I'm Online Chat with me

Joined May 13, 2013. Living in Mount Marion, New York.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed May 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Name used = Loveline Kodjo

email addy = lovelinekodjo@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.82.73.68
ISP: SONATEL
City: Dakar

header =

Return-Path: <lovelinekodjo@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.73.68] by web140602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 25 May 2013 00:35:16 PDT

email sent =

My Dearest
I am very happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is loveline Kodjo,24 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, (never marry before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr. Linus Kodjo was the managing director of Kodjo industry (Limited) and he was the head of Senior Cabinet to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold Blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attach here is my picture i came here with i snap this picture when my father was alive and i will like to see your picture.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love
loveline

pic it sent led me to this forum and is not reposted.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu May 30, 2013 9:51 pm

3 of the 4 pics sent got GI hits to this forum. One got a hit to this RS forum = http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 4&p=159366" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Name used = Favor Alassane

email addy = f_alassane@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.206.15.40
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: VGC Communication
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server<----------------- :D

header =

Return-Path: <f_alassane@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.206.15.40] by web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 30 May 2013 14:34:08 PDT

email sent =

My Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you today? How was your day, hope fine? as for me, loneliness is all my daily routine over here in Dakar Senegal. you give me your email in facebook.com
I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not had earlier correspondence about my aim of contacting you now. Please, try to understand with me. i will really and sincerely appreciate it.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile online and prayed over it. My dear, i believe that you are the kind of person i can talk to and trust with my heart and believe you will not fail me. I am Miss Favour Alassane, 23 years old girl from Ivory Coast, never married, 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion and the only child of Late Dr. Wilson Alassane.
My late father was the former deputy minister for aviation under the leadership of former president of Ivory coast Laurent Gbagbo, who is now in the Custody of International Criminal Court (ICC) for more detail use http://intlrealitybites.umwblogs.org/20 ... o-the-icc/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; where he is now facing many court charges ranging from manslaughter, murder, mismanagement after many innocent soul were killed in my country Ivory Coast. My parents where killed by government of Laurent Gbagbo, He accused my father of coup attempt when he found out that my father is not in support of all his wicked practices.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step-mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury after she has taken all the landed properties even houses from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to Europe but she find out about my plans from my closed friend whom i trusted so much. My step mum now seized my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily for me she did not discover where I kept my late fathers File which contains important and valid financial documents.
So I decided to ran away to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugees here in Dakar Republic of Senegal because she want to kill me since i refused to give her those documents. I am contacting you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
My late father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 6.7m (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in one of the leading bank in Europe with my names as the next of kin. But meanwhile you should not allow any other person to know about this money since my late father did not disclose it to any body rather do they know about the valuable documents .I have informed the bank of my plans of transferring the money to me here in African to start a new life but little did i know that my late father as enterprise as he will always be when alive had an agreement with the noble bank that : i should be up to 30 years of age before i will have direct access to the money or i must present a partner to stand for me as my trustee to the bank so the bank will make the transfer into my partner`s account.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account till when i will come over to your country for your assistance to invest the money wisely in any good lucrative business in your country. I will also like to complete my studies there since i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and the balance will be my investment capital to start a new life and happiness.
This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address for save, confidential and documentary purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately because life in this camp is hell on earth. As a refugee here i don't even have any right to handle money or whatever because i have not gotten the residence permit of this country which will entitle me to be a little free in doing certain things and moving to the city, could you imagine that? I never knew this is what refugee camp is all about. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent reply indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Presently, I don't have a personal phone number but there is a Roman Catholic Church here in the camp. I explained to the Reverend Father about my problems and plans on how to move ahead with my broken-like world, the father decide to assist me by allowing me to using his computer to send and receive email when he is less busy with it and taking calls with his number (+221 776 612 982) since he don't have finance to give me because they are on a (charity for all needy in the refugee camp list) when you want to call me, use the number and tell him you want to speak to Miss favor the Ivorian lady in female Hostel B room 111 then he will send for me to come over to his office to take your call. You can also contact him with his email (revfatherjames2008_439@msn.com). He is a very good man and can even pray for you on personal problems. If you do contact him please, thank him for me for all his spiritual, moral and encouragement to me..
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me since i come here in the camp.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if bad people gets to know about it. I want to have your full information's such as;

Your full name..........................
Address...............................
phone number.....................

As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer
I will be looking forward to be hearing from you soonest. Attached here is my pictures for you.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss favor

~Josh Billings

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Anita Mbaye <anitamiss11@yahoo.com>

Postby pacman4u309 » Fri May 31, 2013 12:59 pm

Anita Mbaye
Email: anitamiss11@yahoo.com

GIS hit on these from RS
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 4&p=297332" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 4&p=244757" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image Image Image

Return-Path: <anitamiss11@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.21.157]
IP already listed in RS data base

IP Address : 41.83.21.157
Address type : IPv4
ISP : Clients-ADSL
Connection type : Dsl
Timezone : Africa/Dakar (UTC)
State / Region : Dakar
City : Dakar
Coordinates : 14.7131, -17.4636

Email Received

Hello my Dear Jon
How are you today,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; een linewith the message, awhich I have sent to you.How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is ( Anita Desmond ) i am (26years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago..
My late father Late Dr. Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.
Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.
Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.
I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Peter Emose) , who is the pastor ofEms(CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.
The Pastors Tel number is (00221776280291).. if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Anita) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.
My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),
I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 ( Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.
My favorite language is English and French, i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours in love,
Miss Anita

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:57 am

at 4filrmobi
User name : Ninalove87 profile
Email ID :Ninaphilip@yahoo.com
My Dear, My name is Nina Philip, i am contacting you for friendship, having the same desire, kindly reply me back at (Ninaphilip@yahoo.com) with your photo and a little bit of yourself, i shall also send you mine as well, hope to read from you soon.
pic already posted

hit to FB https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 55&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Black Females”