Marvin Cruz, marvincruz2000@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Marvin Cruz, marvincruz2000@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:25 am

pictures are stolen from myspace of Sgt Cruz:
http://www.myspace.com/marinecorpshiphopcadencev

cruz2000 on matchdoctor

43-year-old Male :mrgreen:
Seeking Women: 25 - 45
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Last Activity: Yesterday

about myself:
I am a career military man overseas that is looking to find love when I get home.

junkmail:
Am so much interested in your profile and ya look so cute and beautiful i would not mind if we can make a better acquaintance..thanks ..please get back to me as soon as possible if you do not mind too..
thank you so much for your reply...am not always on this site too..but here is my email address..marvincruz2000@yahoo.com..hope to hear from you soon...thamks

The real guy's name is NOT Marvin (it starts with S.), ;) nor is he from Florida.

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marvin Cruz, marvincruz2000@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:38 pm

=> Person:
cruz
USER ID: 4788471
State/Region: Berlin
City: Berlin
Distance: N/A
Last login: May 23, 2011, 01:57
Personal Info
Height: 5 ' 10 " (178 cm)
Education: Bachelor of Arts
Weight: 116 lbs (53 kg)
Marital status: Separated
Who I Would Like to Meet
Aged: 36-60 y.o.
For: Love

Zorpia:
Marvin

44, Male, Torrance, California, United States
About me:
I am God fearing, Fun Loving, caring, honest ...I love going to the beach and love seeing the movies ...I love hanging out with friends and colleagues ..I love kissing, cuddling, and holding hands with my woman .
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:22 am

Received: from [63.223.127.6] - Sentris again, proxy

Am so much happy for your reply and i really want to make an acquaintance with you i will be glad if we can find a better avenue for chatting...do you have a yahoo email address and if you do not have try to open one for a convenient chatting...i can easily add you on yahoo messenger for a better chatting....here is just some pics for you....thanks

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby ladyharley49 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:47 am

LADIES BE VERY CAREFUL WITH CHARMING MARVIN CRUZ CLAIMING TO BE A USA MARINE CORPS SOLDIER CURRENTLY DEPLOYED. THIS SO CALL SOLDIER IS A COMPLETE FRAUD AND I SMELLED IT A MILE AWAY.
HE STOLE THE PICTURES OF A REAL USA MARINE CORPS SOLDIER THAT IS 33 YRS OLD BY THE NAME OF SAMY CRUZ... THE REAL SOLDIER SAMY CRUZ IS FROM ARIZONA AND NOT FROM FLORIDA... NOW THE FAKE MARVIN CRUZ GAVE AN ADDRESS IN FLORIDA AS HIS HOME ADDRESS WHICH IS ACTUALLY AN ADDRESS FOR THE "IKEA STORE" AS I GOOGLE SUCH ADDRESS COMPLETELY HIS ATTEMPTED SCAM UNRAVELED AND HE ENDED UP WITH EGG ON HIS FACE. THE CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS THAT HE IS USING IS MARVINCRUZ2000@YAHOO.COM
HE ALSO HAD A PROFILE ON MILITARY CUPID WHICH I NOTIFIED THE SECURITY SITE OF SUCH AND ALERTED THEM .. THEY CANCELLED HIS PROFILE FROM SUCH A SITE.. I ALSO NOTIFIED THE REAL OWNER AND SOLDIER SAMY CRUZ THAT SOMEHOW HIS PICTURES WHERE STOLEN AND ARE BEING USED BY AN UNSCRUPULOUS SCAMMER TO SCAM WOMEN.. THE SCAMMER ALSO GOT A HOLD OF PICTURES OF A BOY THAT HE CLAIMS IS HIS SON (NEGATIVE NOT HIS SON AT ALL) HE ALSO CLAIMS THAT BOTH HIS PARENTS WHERE KILLED IN A TERRIBLE AIRPLANE CRASH. FURTHERMORE THAT HIS WIFE DIED OF CANCER.. HE WILL SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF HIMSELF STANDING NEXT TO A YOUNG HAWAIIAN FEMALE.. GUESS WHAT THE REAL SOLDIER SAMY CRUZ IS NOT MARRY AND HE IS FROM ARIZONA.
AGAIN BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS SNEAKY SCAMMER.
ladyharley49
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ladyharley49 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:47 am

UPDATED INFO: I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO GET IN CONTACT WITH THE REAL GENUINE OWNER OF THE PICTURES THAT SCAMMER MARVIN CRUZ STOLE FROM MARINE CORPS SOLDIER SAMY CRUZ. HE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE THAT THIS SCAMMER MARVIN CRUZ STOLE HIS PICTURES FROM AN OLD ACCOUNT OF MYSPACE AND WAS USING THEM TO SCAM LADIES. WELL, SCAMMER MARVIN CRUZ TECHNICS ARE NOW OUT ALL IN THE OPEN. THE MARINE SOLDIER THAT THOSE PICTURES BELONG TO WHICH IS SAMY CRUZ IS NOT ONLY DELETING ALL HIS PICS BUT MAKING NOTIFICATIONS TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES SO THEY CAN HANDLE THE MATTER HEAD ON. IF THERE IS ONE THING THAT I HAVE LEARNED OF THE MILITARY FORCES IS THAT YOU DONT MESS WITH ONE OF THEIR OWN. I HAVE FAMILY SERVING IN THE MILITARY AND A BROTHER THAT IS A SGT MAJOR SO I TAKE THINGS AS THIS AS A PERSONAL INSULT WHEN PICTURES OF OUR MEN/WOMEN THAT ARE CURRENTLY ARE SERVING STOLEN FROM THEM BY SCAMMER AND USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES.
LADIES PLEASE, LISTEN UP... WHEN THEY ASK YU FOR MONEY IS A SCAM.. WHEN THEY ASK U TO PAY FOR THEIR LEAVE IS SCAM, WHEN THEY ASK U TO APPLY FOR THEIR LEAVE IS A SCAM. JUST BE VERY CAREFUL OUT THERE AND WHATEVER YOU DO.. DO NOT SEND MONEY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
BY THE WAY, I HAD ONE OF THE PROFILES IN MILITARY CUPID THAT SCAMMER MARVIN CRUZ WAS USING, SHUT DOWN BY THEIR SITE SECURITY... NOW I AM TRYING TO GET HIM SHUT DOWN FROM YAHOO.
WISH ME LUCK...
ladyharley49
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:00 am

ladyharley49, could you please turn the CAPS off?? It is very hard to read and it is considered shouting.

Actually I purposefully didn't want to list the real guy's first name, so the scammers don't start using it, too. Maybe they didn't know his first name, it was not openly listed on his myspace, but unfortunately now that you posted it, they might start. :(

Another thing is, there is nothing really any authority can do. The scammers are in Nigeria, and out of reach for our authorities, army officials or anybody for that matter. They are just anonyomus Western African gangs and nobody is going to catch them. The best thing we can do is educate public, get scammers details in Google and make sure other victims don't fall for it. The real guy is new to scams, you are new, but we are not new, we are dealing with these scams for 8 years and we know that nothing can be done. The only way to solve this HUGE problem is on the government level, through economical sanctions on West Africa, on dating sites and social networks that breed scammers and on money transfering companies, but this will not happen, for obvious reasons.
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby ladyharley49 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:46 pm

THE SCAMMER KNEW HIS FIRST NAME.. OK
ladyharley49
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ladyharley49 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Sorry about the caps... but as i mentioned... the scammer knew the first name of the soldier... He just decided to used Marvin for whatever reason
ladyharley49
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams