Daniel Brian, <danielbrian776@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.

Daniel Brian, <danielbrian776@yahoo.com>

Postby dimitrii on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Received: from [120.140.186.57] by web160701.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 30 Apr 2013 01:23:39 PDT

ISP Packet One Networks (m) Sdn
Country Name Malaysia
Region Kuala Lumpur

Good Morning xxx, hope your night was good.. Firstly i want to say thanks for giving me your email address, Like the saying that every great relationship start from been a good friend.,i really like your pictures on the website...well am a dual citizen.. I was born here in Phoenix Az, cuz my father is American and i grew up in Quebec Canada cuz my mom is a Canadian, I have a daughter, 17yrs old and she lives with my mom, i move back here in Phoenix few years ago.

Am comfortable in my own skin and happy with life only missing that intimacy between man and woman, I am a very romantic person, as an example, i love to write little love notes, love to surprises and it's part of me to give romantic gifts when not expected. am really attracted to intelligent people who enjoy life and are responsible, caring and emotionally giving of themselves and others. Am looking for a serious relationship and i guess u are.

I have been opportune to have travel far and wide .,I work as a graphic designer am my own boss and i like in my own house. I believe that when two sweet souls put their energy together to create a dream it works and it is the most beautiful experience so I like to take time to build the foundation necessary for the dream to stand on for eternity.

I'm really enthusiastic about this contact we made as i hope we could make good of it and see where its going to take us. Feel free to ask me any question and Hope to hear from you. Have a good day.

Hugs
Daniel from badoo.com

Badoo.

Daniel, 50
Wants to date with a girl, 45-65
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Interests

10 interests:
סדרות טלוויזיה אמריקאיות Flowers Funny movies Adventure NY Jets Lake District 70's music Mickael Jackson Coats American Eagle Outfitters

About me
I am a caring, kind, cheerful, and warm hearten man with a moderate sense of humor am affectionate, honest, decent, active, laid back and spontaneous person looking for my better half .. someone to share life . I Love watching sports at home and on the field, love to travel on holidays especially beach side vacation, going on walk is one of my favorite past time and I read a lot in my free time

Interested in
I am comfortable in my own skin and happy with life only missing that intimacy between man and woman, I am a very romantic person, as an example, i love to write little love notes, love to surprises and it's part of me to give romantic gifts when not expected and am looking for a serious and honest relationship.

Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
183cm (6' 0''), 83kg (183lbs), slim body, brown hair and brown eyes
Living:
By myself
Children:
Already have
Smoking:
Non-smoker
Drinking:
Socially
Education:
Advanced degree
Languages:
English (Fluent)
Work:
Graphic Designer. I have a reasonable income

Daniel — Monday, 29 April 2013 06:44 AM
.Good Morning, you are looking beautiful and i really like your profile.. am new here on this website and hope we can get to know each better,, have a lovely day and hope to hear from you.

Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel Brian, <danielbrian776@yahoo.com>

Postby joseebonhomme on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:34 pm

I have been scam by this person from January to April 2013. He has disapered on April 20th after I send him money I lost in total 6000$. There is a police report filled out here in Quebec with all the info.

The story is exactly the same and I was his ''fiancee'' have all the phone numbers of him, his daughter, his boss.

Was in Arizona, moved to Calgary

Josée
joseebonhomme
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:39 pm

I am so sorry to hear that the criminals behind these emails (Nigerians in Malaysia) were so successful :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby joseebonhomme on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:16 am

Warning, this person on June 13 th is back on the site Badoo under name of Eric living in Calgary. Police has been advise, let's just hope he won't make another victim.
joseebonhomme
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:23 am

The email writer was an anonymous Nigerian gang.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby littlepig on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 am

joseebonhomme wrote:Warning, this person on June 13 th is back on the site Badoo under name of Eric living in Calgary. Police has been advise, let's just hope he won't make another victim.

********************************************************************************************************************************************
Hello,

I was scammed by that scammer from mid-October, 2012 until late November, 2012 when I found out he is a scammer. He told me his name is "James Wilbert" and his email is jameswilbert50@gmail.com. I did sent him a lot of money around Cad$100,000 to help his construction project in Malaysia. Now, I'm suffering from severe financial problems due to some bank loans and also emotional problems when I recall this horrible incident. That scammer did sent me many photos and some are the same as you posted. Why I'm so stupid to trust him. So, so.so..so, so regret
littlepig
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

James Wilbert, jameswilbert50@gmail.com

Postby Myra on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:08 am

welcome to the forum lp
sorry to hear you got scammed so badly
thank you for your update on this scammer

he's still active on FB
James Wilbert
About
Studied at The College of New Jersey
Past: Science High School, Newark, New Jersey

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby littlepig on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:52 am

James Wilbert, jameswilbert50@gmail.com

Hello, I'm that stupid woman who was scammed by that "James Wilbert" and lost all my savings for Cad$100,000. I want to post more of his pictures so that others to be careful since he is still very active. Thanks!

littlepig
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:00 am

please dont called your self stupid :( you not, he just good on manipulating people and trap you in fantasy world.
and you did not aware of this kind of love crime ;) you did a right thing post all you have about him so other ladies who may be still in contact with him will be safe coz of it.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby mymy_z on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Dear all,
I have been scammed by James Wilbert, email address James.Wilbert50@gmail.com.....same story as Daniel Brian....I keep my distances because I had the feeling that it was not a roght profile. Please be carefull !!!!
mymy_z
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mymy_z on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:44 pm

On zoosk .......(facebook)
mymy_z
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi, did your scammer use the same pictures, or a different man´s pictures? :)
Can you also post his first message text please?

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby mymy_z on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:31 am

Yes, same pictures !
Here is the text, first in French, second in English

Bonjour belle

Je suis très heureux de vous entendre et je tellement apprécier vos response.Yes constants comme le dit l'adage, une médaille a toujours deux côtés, et sans vraiment les deux côtés, il ne peut jamais être une pièce de monnaie. Ainsi, la célébration d'une relation dépend vraiment de la façon dont ils sont élevés. C'est une très bonne chose que nous avons tous deux bien commencé et j'espère qu'il va grandir avec plus de jours de parler et d'apprendre à connaître l'autre. J'ai été marié qu'une seule fois et il a duré pendant environ 7 ans avant que je l'ai perdue à la leucémie, il faisait partie et le temps très triste de ma vie .. et je pense vraiment que je pourrais obtenir plus tranquille jusqu'à ce qu'il m'a frappé. Je ne vais pas cacher quelque chose de vous. cette situation m'a laissé le repos au lit, mais pas critique que vous pouvez croire. Je serai un homme de beaucoup de mots, mais j'ai tendance à penser beaucoup. C'est pourquoi j'ai décidé d'oublier l'avant et rejoint rencontres en ligne, ce n'était pas vraiment ma motivation pour trouver une femme sur la rencontre sur Internet, mais je pense vraiment un procès convaincre.

J'ai été un homme de foi et de compréhension, je me suis marié dans le New Jersey USA et j'ai eu une grande entreprise là-bas, Hmm, certaines familles ne sont pas en vaut la peine. C'est pourquoi j'ai été seul depuis lors, je n'ai vraiment pas envie d'aller dans les détails car il se sent vraiment comme un piercing aiguille dans mon cœur. J'avais une petite entreprise de construction et il était en plein essor dans les années 90 jusqu'à ce que j'ai perdu ma femme quelques années later.The mort de ma femme m'a laissé à la merci d'un repos au lit, alors j'ai pensé vraiment que je pourrais utiliser l'aide d'une famille membres dans la poursuite de mon entreprise.

Ensuite, je n'ai jamais su que je faisais une grave erreur en leur permettant dans ma vie privée, ils ont profité de ma faible autonomie et a repris l'entreprise que je voulais initialement, mais au fur et j'étais à la maison encore dans ma période de repos, on m'a dit la société de prêt voulait me voir, je me suis arrangé pour une visite et ils étaient à ma place, ils ont dit que mon entreprise avait prêté plusieurs milliers de dollars sur le prétexte de la manipulation d'un contrat. C'était choquant que je n'ai jamais fait l'acquisition d'un prêt jamais dans ma vie, j'ai toujours travaillé avec tant de crédits de la banque, même le service de prêt eux-mêmes viennent parfois accordent une garantie de prêt devant moi, encore que je travaille avec aucun problème tous. J'ai essayé tellement de choses à découvrir ce qui est arrivé à cette jonction, mais aucune réponse n'a été trouvé, Soon j'ai appris à connaître.

Avec le temps, tout ce que j'ai travaillé pour descendit devant mes yeux, je suis retourné à la Belgique parce que je voulais une vie meilleure et un endroit où je pourrais enfin faire taire à jamais mon passé et l'espoir d'un avenir meilleur, maintenant je fais une grande et ont oublié ce qui s'était passé dans le passé, a pris tout cela comme une perte et je l'ai fait pour que, il ya environ 4 ans ... Je suis un homme de bonne vertu et de normes. Je suis heureux de cette

J'ai réfléchi et m'a dit de soi "Il serait préférable de rester loin d'eux que de regarder quand même enregistré leur visages pendant que je lutte pour obtenir mon dos SELF sur mes pieds"

J'espère que je ne vous ai pas fait fuir avec mes vilains passé, j'avais aussi passé douces et je sais que vous seriez heureux d'entendre à leur sujet .. J'espère en savoir plus sur vous et votre passé ainsi.

Je vous écrirai à nouveau bientôt.

Passez une bonne journée et être bon,

Cordialement

James

Hi Precious One,

I just want you to know that i am so happy to read from you,it makes me feel you are so serious about your search and i want you to know i am too. Thanks so much for taking your time to write me a very long letter about yourself,I really appreciate you for being open minded and i will always be open minded with you too...

I would like to take this chance to write more about my life again, i lost my wife 5 years ago like i stated in my previous email and since then i have been alone. but now i think i need love in my life and that is why i decided to give it a trial. I am lonely and far from sex for 2 years,after that i met another woman,she is from Miami Florida,we dated for nine months and she told me she has to go back to her ex husband that the misunderstanding between them has been settled,ever since then i have been single. My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to myself that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone else own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as her Husband.

Now i think, i should try again, Am presently looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh,God fearing,It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with.

My Job

I do enjoy my job,Professionally,I am a civil engineer,i am into construction of roads and bridges,this have made me travel a lot, i have been to different European countries ,twice in hungary, once in Finland,twice in the France and more other countries.i am currently in Asian Continent Malaysia at the moment for construction of roads and bridges,i have been here for couples of month and i am almost done with my project and planning to return home soon...my plan is to complete my project over here and return home to settle down with the right woman and i pray she could be you.. you can visit my website on jameswilbertcc.com

In me you are going to find a Man that was blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the one I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul! My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent, Thanks once again for your interest and your time you spend in writing me, i really appreciate and hope things work out well for us but honestly you are the only one i am writing at the moment, it took me sometime to write back only because i am here in Malaysia and i am always working and that is why my reply is a little slow

looking forward to reading from you again

Cheers,James
mymy_z
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:39 am

This is a fake site made specifically for this scam:

Domain Name: JAMESWILBERTCC.COM
Registrar: INTERNET.BS CORP.
Updated Date: 14-jun-2013
Creation Date: 14-jun-2013
Expiration Date: 14-jun-2014
jameswilbertcc.com registrar whois
Updated 47 days ago
Domain jameswilbertcc.com

Michael Adepoju
Email: michael_adepoju@yahoo.com
#16 Rhema Chapel Juntion, Basorun
234 Ibadan
Nigeria
Tel: +234 0807-497-0122

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby mymy_z on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:54 am

Thank you very much !
mymy_z
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males