It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: adlineojima@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia.

profile there =

Username: babylove1004
Name: baby

Name used = Fatu Faya

email addy = fayafatu64@yahoo.com

IP in RS databse.

IP Address: 41.208.186.53
IP Country: Senegal
IP Continent: Africa
Organization: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega

header =

Return-Path: <fayafatu64@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.208.186.53] by web122001.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 10 Mar 2013 06:29:06 PDT

email sent =

How are you this moment? . :thinking:
I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,l am really happy for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and I am Miss Fatu Dion Duke 24years old girl from Sudan by Nationality, the only daughter of Late Dr. and Mrs Dion Duke who was the Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My parents were among with other top Military Officials and top Government officials that was on board when the plane crash that took place on Friday 02, May 2008, on they way to a Political Conference i lost the life of my lovely parents which was the worst thing that has ever happend to me in life. I can't hide anything from you, i want you to go through this information's i am giving you, that was the news were i first of all heard about the death of my parents, it was i great shock to me when i saw it, i could not believe that until i see it my self, After the burial of my late parents life becomes so difficult for me as the only child to my parents, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, left nothing for me to survive with, explaining to me that as tradition demand, as a female issue i don't have any right to my father's properties, i tried to fight for my right which he treating to kill me, that is the reason i find my way and ran away from my country, So I decided to ran to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal . I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5,123, 000..00 in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, I am a student of Accounting in the university before the incident, but i could not finish up my education, i was in 3rd year, i want to become a Banker as a profession,
It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you needed further clarification, then send in your questions.i attach my pics to you here.
Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Truly Fatu.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Justin Yak; <sandra.justinyak@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:42 pm

From Friday in WD

babygirllover24
- 24 y/o woman (1989 January 03)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

Hi, my name is Miss sandra.justinyak, i saw your profile which looks nice to me and i am interested to have good relationship with you. I will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you as soon as you reply to my email. [sandra.justinyak@yahoo.co.uk]
I will be waiting for your mail soon.
Yours Sincerely.sandra
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Sweetheart,
Please i will like know if you are willing to help me in transferring my late father money to your account in your country, if yes, please do reply back immediately so that i will tell you what next to do immediately so that my late father money will transfer to you, hope to hear from you soon.

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-IPP-BAS4
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:45 pm

5 Min. Later.............

Hello dear,
I am more than happy in your reply to my email. How is your day? I believe is fine. I am writing this mail to you With due respect,trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important matter. Honestly i am writing this mail to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, and i will really like to have a good relationship with you and have decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss Sandra Justin Yak, I 'm 25, from Sudan in Africa. i am 5.10ft tall, Fair in complexion, romantic and caring(never married before) and presently i am residing in a CATHOLIC CHURCH ORPHANAGE HOME IN DAKAR as a result of a plane crash of late parents.

My father Dr. Justin Yak was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yak and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.

You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?article26987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After the burial of my late father, my uncles conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and left nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in a Bank in Europe with my name as the next of kin. I managed to make my way to one of the west African countries (Dakar Senegal) for my safety first and also seeking asylum under the united nation high commission.

I also discovered inside the briefcase a written Will, which states that, the Bank should not release the money to me until i am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncles have threatened to assassinate me.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later and the amount in question is $6.5M (six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) and I have confirmed from the bank in Europe. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.You will also help me to place the money in a profitable business venture in your Country.However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

You can call me through Rev.Father Abraham Ambrose, He is in charge of the CATHOLIC CHURCH ORPHANAGE HOME here in Dakar where i stay and the computer i use in writing you belongs to him and also you can reach me through his tel number:(+221 77 2879217) if you call tell him you want to speak with Sandra Justin Yak from Sudan section, then he will send for me in the female hostel to answer your call.Call 12 noon GMT, i will be in the Reverend's father office by that time tomorrow please.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent reply indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till I come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncles who have threatened to kill me.
Thanks
Waiting to read from you soon,
Miss Sandra Justin Yak.

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Name used = Camella West

email addy = camellawest33@yahoo.com

IP in RS database

IP Address: 41.82.71.59
IP Country: Senegal r
IP City: Dakar
Organization: SONATEL

header =

Return-Path: <camellawest33@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.71.59] by web193905.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 17 Mar 2013 01:42:45 SGT

email sent typical Senegal scammer.

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Caroline Bacon, carolinebacon1@ymail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:11 pm

netlog
carolineaqa
female - 24 years, Patna, India

(carolinebacon1@ymail.com) My name is miss Caroline i saw your profile today and became interested in
you, I would also like to know you more, and i want you to send an e-mail to my
e-mail so I can give you my picture for you to know who I am.
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
(carolinebacon1@ymail.com)

IP: 41.82.127.114
ISP: SONATEL
State/Region: Dakar

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

janedesmond10088@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat May 04, 2013 10:41 pm

MDF-->janebaby50 /woman/25/ Angola,
name: jane desmond - http://www.mydailyflog.com/janebaby50/calendar/20120331" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:) :)
janebaby50 said on;
Greetings From Jane My name is jane, i came across your profile to day on (mydailyflog@mydailyflog.com) and became intrested in you, I also like to know you more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (janedesmond10088@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.jane. (Remeber the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life) (janedesmond10088@yahoo.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mercy_100_desmond@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun May 05, 2013 11:20 am

NETLOG: http://pl.netlog.com/desmondmercy5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
desmondmercy5
woman
25(1988)
name: mercy desmond
Lisbon, Portugal.
Portuguese

:) Hello
my name is miss mercy i saw your profile at this site and became interested to know you more so i want you to contact me with this my email address so that i can give you my picture and tell you more about myself
Here is my email address; mercy_100_desmond@yahoo.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Fred - linda30fred@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sun May 05, 2013 3:12 pm

leads to FB as Vivian Desmond
Living

Kigali, Rwanda
Hometown

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev.Fr Paul Devine; <reverendjohnpauinjayi@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Attention My Son,

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE
IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of $400.000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Us
Dollars) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/
9023118308/03 to you by the young girl (Miss Lilian Desmond) before she left to
UK . Presently she in UK . My son,your draft cheque was handed over to me by
Rev.fr paul Devine before going on transfer and i have done my best to make
sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western
Union Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to
you through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of
Senegal Law here my son.The money could not be sent to you due to allocated
security code.since the BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the said cash
through western union Money Transfer .I also want to let you know that i have
been in contact with the young girl about this and she gave me go ahead other
my son.You have to follow all the Instructions on this my son,

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your
information's at hand.So you are required to send your Full information to
effect this post.

FULL NAME:...........

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:...........

MOBILE PHONE:...............

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western
Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e.mail Address
( westernunionmoneytransfersng@yahoo.com )Try to contact the Western Union
Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the
WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from
The Western Union Transferring Bank.

Rev.fr Paul.
Dakar Senegal

Received: from wmail10.libero.it (172.31.0.79) by outrelay03.libero.it (8.5.140.03)
From: john66666 <johnreverendjohnpauinjayi66666@libero.it>
Reply-To: reverendjohnpauinjayi@yahoo.com
X-SenderIP: 41.82.173.79

Pool-clients-ADSL_BAS4
Sonatel
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

First IP shows Italy

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

angela angelove22 - angegift@ojooo.net

Postby jaga » Mon May 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Mail-Reply-To: <Angela_danielss@yahoo.com>
Hello dear
My name is Mrs. Angela, I'm handsome, young girl. I saw your profile on (http://www.randkidojrzalych.pl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture Angela_danielss@yahoo.com I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remember distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in your life
Angela

IP:5.8.242.10
Decimal:84472330
Hostname:5.8.242.10
ISP:WideTelecom Internet Services Ltd.
Organization:WideTelecom Internet Services Ltd.
Services:Confirmed proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (63)
Geolocation Information
State/Region:Al Anbar
City:Sulaymaniyah
Latitude:34.1497 (34° 8′ 58.92″ N)
Longitude:42.3819 (42° 22′ 54.84″ E)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 22:51:53 +0100
To: <Angela_danielss@yahoo.com>
Subject: hello
Reply-To: <Angela_danielss@yahoo.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <Angela_danielss@yahoo.com>

:pee:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vera Duke - vera_duke68@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon May 27, 2013 3:39 pm

:) Hello Dearest,
How are you over there in your country, i believe you are doing well and that the atmosphere over there in your country i s very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is vera DUKE i am a young girl of (25 years.) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Rwanda in Central Africa.. I am 5.4 fits tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr DUKE HARRY NDUGBA was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali(the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send this message to you. So please I would like to know more about you. I will like to know more of your likes and dislikes. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail and i well like to see your pictures. Hoping to hear from you soonest. vera
41.83.13.206/ Senegal,Dakar
Subject: HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH YOUR PHOTOS

ImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vera Duke - vera_duke68@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon May 27, 2013 3:43 pm

MDF-->veralove25 /25 year old, woman from United States
name:vera duke= http://www.mydailyflog.com/veralove25/profile" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:) veralove25 said on 27/05/13 3:13 AM
Hello my dear, my name is vera, i am beautiful and romantic young girl, i was searching for a good friend and i came across your profile,my heart told me to stop and know what you have for me, please can we be friend? please contact me back via e-mail(vera_duke68@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my picture and also tell you more about my self but remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life Please reply direct with my email address here (vera_duke68@yahoo.com) for further comunication my regards. Love and Kiss from vera

:mrgreen:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariama Majzoub Al-Khalifa; <mariama.alkhalifa23@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 27, 2013 3:58 pm

From Friday in GFD

mariamababy
- ID: 66621
- 24 y/o female (1989 - February - 4)
- jordan, Sudan
- English,
- student
- Have no children

Hello,

I wish you best compliment of the season,with hope that you are physically and health alright,l do believe that this mail will reach in good condition,am Mariama,i am a female i saw your profile in and i admire it, i think we can make it together, please i would like you to contact me through my email address (mariama.alkhalifa23 @yahoo.com ) i will tell you more about myself, also send to my photo,as soon as you contact me back, hopping for your lovely reply soonest
Mariama.

Hello dear,
How are you today, thanks hugely for your very nice mail. I hope you are in perfect health and i pray that this mail should find you in peace. It is a pleasure to read from you as always. I am very happy the way God has brought us in contact with each other. My dear, like i told you in my first mail, my name is Miss Mariama Majzoub AlKhalifa, from Sudan in African, i am 23 years old, Presently, i live in Dakar Senegal, a west African country. I came to this country after the dead of my father in my country, They were killed in the accident in northern Sudan on the Wednesday, 27 June 2007. You can confirm it here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6244884.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; My father Dr Majzoub AlKhalifa was the personal adviser of the former head of state of my country, the Democratic Republic of Sudan, It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to Senegal where i am living now. Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Waiting for your reply.
With all my love ,
Miss Mariama Majzoub Al-Khalifa.

Pool-clients-ADSL_BAS4
Sonatel
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both pics already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev. John P. Njayi; <reverendjohnpaulnjayi@catholic.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:04 pm

Good Day;

My Beloved, i really know how you feel but only God knows that i really want to assist you with the transfer but i don't have the facilities to do so now but i have tried my best to make an inquiry on how the fund can be transferred to you there in your country without any problem.

My Beloved, i went to the western union head office yesterday and the Director told me that due to some delay from you to enable them to complete your transfer that they have deposited the fund to the Federal government. Good news to you, the Federal Government bank here have agreed to transfer the money to
you directly through your bank account information there in your country.

My Beloved, i want you to contact the bank immediately with your information so that the can be able to transfer the money to your bank account there in your country as soon as you want the fund to be transferred to you now.

CONTACT THE BANK WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW:

BANK OF AFRICA DU SENEGAL
EMAIL: boabankingtransferint@financier.com
TEL: +221- 774-910-055

Remain bless,
Rev Fr Paul

Return to “Black Females”