It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Victor S.

African scammers posing as white men.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chris Fred - fredneedlove2007@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Badoo. brittsfranks@yahoo.com
John frank, 43
Wants to date with a girl, 40-67
New York, NY, United States
Interests

12 interests:
American Pie Comedy Avatar Relaxing Real Madrid X-Men The Hangover 300 Action Basketball Sports Cars Football

About me
am nice man mind on my business
Interested in
I like football riding fishing
Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Appearance:
Average body, brown hair and brown eyes
Living:
By myself
Children:
No, never
Smoking:
Anti-smoking
Drinking:
Socially
Education:
Advanced degree
Languages:
English
Work:
business, None. I have a reasonable income

John frank — 07:36 AM
Hi how are you
xx — 07:37 AM
hi, I am fine thanks and you?

John frank — 08:16 AM
Here is my email brittsfranks@yahoo.com

Acta est fabula.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

andreas.rodriguez@ymail.com & andreasrodriguez@live.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:08 pm

netlog
andreasjulio
Andreas Julio Rodriguez
48 years old - male - United States

Hi Smiley, How are you doing today?For me am doing great because am glad to meet a lovely woman like you with a great profile. I usually just send cute little wink, but your picture prompted me to send a personal message you have the most beautiful eyes.Very kind looking and yet very mesmerizing.You look so pretty and innocent in your picture,you even look younger than your age.I'm Andreas Julio Rodriguez by name,I was just searching through when I came across your Beautiful, Lovely and Wonderful profile, I stopped and said to myself " I can't let this beautiful lady pass me by" all because if I do,my kid will beat the hell out of me.Lol.My Daughter always want the best for me, beside you look promising,attractive,smart,virtuous,pretty,funny,c- harming,I could also see the picture of good woman in you.I would like the chance to get to know you more better. Hope to hear from you soon.send me an Email andreas.rodriguez@ymail.com or andreasrodriguez@live.com
Just text me on 8503208703
Andreas .

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Michael Jack, michaeljack926@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:34 am

michael926 on idating4you

Seattle, Washington, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
Horoscope:Sagittarius
Body Type:about average
Weight:165 lbs (75 kg)
Height:5’6” (168 cm)
Hair color: gray
Eye color:hazel
Education:bachelors degree
Marital Status:single
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and sometimes they live at home

About
I am honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings. I am very ambitious and intelligent, I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor. I can easily adapt to most situations.

junkmail:
Hello how are you doing today, Am interested in getting to know more about you.
okay nice to hear fro you too , email me on , michaeljack926@yahoo.com

facebook.com/michael.jack.9085790
Michael Jack
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Went to Ashland High School
Lives in Columbus, Ohio
From Columbus, Ohio

pics already posted.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:27 am

=> Zorpia:
michael

50, Male, Columbus, Ohio, United States
Last seen 2 days ago

Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)
Sales/Marketing/Advertising
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Fred Wilton, fred_wilton2002@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Mon May 06, 2013 6:32 am

fredwilton2002 on confirio

48 / Male / Straight / widower
Living in Clermont, Florida.

About Me
I am a Fun man..I love the Outdoors, Swimming, Dinning out, camping, fishing, going to Beach, Movies, Dancing, coffees and conversation, Gardening, Cooking.. watching Tv at home and spending time with someone interesting. The perfect first date for me would be a quiet intimate dinner somewhere romantic where we spend the evening getting to know each other by conversation.

junkmail:
Hi Gorgeous,
How are you doing this wonderful day? I hope my mail find you with God Glorious over you,I am FRED,I am 48years Old,I'm from CLERMONT Florida,I live with my 8years old daughter,I am so new to this dating Network ,i just found your profile very captivating and interesting. I just want to let you know that you have all the qualities that a man need and I guess a man like me. And I don't believe distance is a barrier to love because I dont have to be close to your touch your heart , love comes from the heart not how close we are to each other and I'd love you to give me a chance.i discover that a life without no love is like a sea without no water,So that what makes me look into this online thing after seeing so many people getting their wives from here.
I've been widower for 3years now and ever since then,I've not dated much because I feel its better to find a real woman who will be with you forever, than a woman who will just be with you for a while. I just wish we were closer, so I can tell you all this looking straight into your eyes.I love to cuddle also , Kissing and I also love to show public affection. Most of the time, I play keyboard to keep my body and soul together .When feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. Where your pleasure is, there is your treasure: where your treasure, there your heart; where your heart, there your happiness. Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money and I think I could work that out being the man of your dreams. I would love to start a relation and get to know more of each other and see where it takes us..To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another.Though miles may lie between us,but I believe I dont have to be close to you to touch your heart, Love comes from the heart not how close we are to each other..

I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor. I am a one woman man, and am seeking the same. I love to be spontaneous, and often love to just pick up and do trips to absolutely nowhere. Since I can be child like at times, adds a mischievous streak in me.....all in fun. It's all about living life to the fullest with that special someone. I am looking for someone who compliment me, as I will compliment also. Looking for that person to the create those memories for the final chapter in this life. Are you the one????? If so, tell me, and let's start writing our destiny together..,, you can email me at fred_wilton2002@yahoo.com i will be looking forward to chatting with you soon
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Kali614
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Alex M Coleman - singlesheart4love2011@yahoo.com

Postby Kali614 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:50 pm

on Match.com user ID is LionHeartedDay46 - Blocked, no contact

RE: Saying hello...
Hello Dear...Thanks you so much for such lovely emails about you and your profile make me feel special inside my heart and i think i'll tell you little things about me,
How are you doing tonight? how was everything going on with you and family over there...just want to say Hi and i'd really busy with paper work to day that's why i didn't write you........
I am Alex M Coleman , but you can as well call me Mr. Right, I am cute, sweet and loving and am honest, loyal, passionate, truthful, trustworthy,faithful and a gentleman..
I am searching for my soul mate, A woman who is so romantic, humble, sincere, a virtuous woman, A woman who can care for a man and who also love kids. I Love to be spoil and be spoiled, and I am a hopeless romance and I want to give my heart to that sweet woman who will accept it with love and gentleness and will take care of it.
Well before I go any further let me how ever use the opportunity to introduce my self, after looking at you for a while, i just wished that we get along very well as friends, but that will be your choice to make.
Your beauty and sweetness captured my heart, only God's creations can compare to the beauty that I see in you, the greatest gift to my eyesight is having my eyes set on you. They say, 'A picture is worth a thousand words,' but when I saw yours, I was speechless. If any of this piques your interest, please email or instant message me on {singlesheart4love2011@yahoo.com} or you can text me on here. (443) 814-9587
Kind Regards Alex. M

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Mark, david4real26@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:49 am

FB
David Mark
About
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Studied at Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel
Past: Beavercreek

different look on confirio
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 64#p319464" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

all 4 pics altready posted

he's the following comment on his wall
This woman is a scammer she ask all man for money and she use a different story to get money from man.....Please dont go near this woman because she is a lier and she scam me for $30,000
pic shows a middle aged woman probably with her grandchildren
didn't she pay him the way he wanted?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lewis Martinez, martinezlewis@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:09 am

badoo
Lewis Martinez 50, Chicago,

ooh i see...how long have you been using badoo
ooh have you date any man online before
are you on yahoo if i can add you
martinezlewis@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

gypsy wind
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

SPLIT OFF - Mark Lawson - email req´d

Postby gypsy wind » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:34 pm

I communicated with this man for over 6 months from Jan 2012 until about June 2012 then occasional emails and text messages since then. I met him online on Match.com. he was going by the name "tallyman" and said his name was Mark Lawson, lived in Delmar, NJ, had a daughter named Tessy Lawson. He has a very heavy spanish accent as does the daughter. Said he was from Madrid, Spain and that he had a commodities business that since his fathers death 2 years ago. He said his business was mostly in Canada and Europe and that he was from Madrid Spain. He told me that his wife had a drug abuse problem and that she and the daughter live in West Virginia while he remains in NJ. He asked me if he could borrow 4 thousand to complete a million dollar business deal he had going in Canada which was to sell antiques to Shah in the middle east. The country he discussed has an EMIR not a Shah so then I knew he was a scammer. To further prove his case he sent me purchase orders that looked real but after further review, the companies and people didnt exist. He also sent me an airline itinerary for a trip from NYC to Quebec which again looked real but I travel often, no airline or flight numbers on the itinerary. He had a website for his supposed business on Vistaprint which after I asked further questions just suddenly disappeared. His daughter is significant in that I found her on Facebook under Tessy Lawson (sexytessy@yahoo) and there she was begging for a sugar daddy to take care of her. I have not heard from him for almost a year then I saw his picture on another site and was directed here. He will write some very romantic messages and make promises of love and affection. I am just amazed at how he manages to keep all of his stories and women organized!!!
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split off into own topic because poster reported the scammer used a different man in pics.

gypsy wind
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gypsy wind » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:42 pm

He also goes by Mark Lawson

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Can you post his email address) ? :)

The accents were Nigerian since these scams are pulled by Nigerians.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

gypsy wind
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gypsy wind » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:35 pm

He is now on a Biker site called "Biker or Not" which is one of the largest biker sites in the world. He is going by the name of Lovingman24. I have been on that site for years as when it started it was designed only for people that actually ride motorcycles, are in bike clubs and there are some pretty hardcore bikers there. I noticed his picture standing against the bridge in Venice, Italy. I noticed it because I was in conversations with him for over 6 months in 2012 and I met him on Match.com where he was going by the name "tallyman".

He told me his name was Mark Lawson, he lived in NJ, had a 24 year old daughter named Tessy, his dad died a few years ago, he was raised in Madrid, Spain where his mom lives. I played with him for a long time, read his poetry and promises of undying love and affection, blah, blah, blah. Then he asked me for 4 thousand dollars to complete a business deal in Canada. I put him off as if I had forgotten about it and any time he would bring it up I would ignore it. His supposed daughter Tessy is on Facebook going by Tessy Lawson. Fortunately I was smart enough not to be taken in by that handsome face and professions of love. I have wondered though who the real man in the photos may be and if he knows that some creep has stolen his family pictures. Wish I knew how to source photos. No idea who the man in in photos really is but I imagine the scammer is some fat slob behind a computer screen in his underwear eating chips and scratching himself!!

I deleted all of his info so I no longer have any of the correspondence

gypsy wind
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gypsy wind » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Can you post his email address) ? :)
I would love to but I deleted it and all of his messages

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Shawn Francis, shawnfrancis4u@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:44 pm

shawn4u
i am new hear i really need a nice lady
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 7" (201 cm) :-o
Ethnicity: Asian :lol: with Gray Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Self Employer
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am funny i always smile and be happy all my life i know you are my type lol ..hope to meet you very soon .

About Me
i am a simple man who you would love to take has your life partner i have a lot of love to show and my lovely daughter her name is jess she is my hope and life i know some one is out there waiting for me my soul mate

only mini as proof :)
other pics already in thread too

Hello, wow you have a nice and lovely profile i would love to meet you in person and according to the subjection we
matched lol , but i really don't know how this work, i want to give it a trial and see where it will leads to
cause i am not always on this site please write me to my personal email stated below, so that we can
correspond more better. shawnfrancis4u@hotmail.com
God bless
shawn

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Shawn Francis, shawnfrancis4u@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/shawn4u
shawn4u Profile: i am new hear i really need a nice lady
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Asian :mrgreen: with Gray Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
i am a simple man who you would love to take has your life partner i have a lot of love to show and my lovely daughter her name is jess she is my hope and life i know some one is out there waiting for me my soul mate

Hello, wow you have a nice and lovely profile i would love to meet you in person and according to the subjection we matched lol , but i really don't know how this work, i want to give it a trial and see where it will leads to cause i am not always on this site please write me to my personal email stated below, so that we can correspond more better. shawnfrancis4u@hotmai.com
God bless
shawn

Return to “White Males”