Email: jeffhouston495@yahoo.com
Phone: +447012992633 and +2348136199065

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 14&fref=ts
Work and Education
Gainesville, Florida

Mission High School
Mission, Texas

"Am a civil engineer by profession and a well educated man who is down to earth, am currently in the UK, and have a kid and am a man with a true character and i do not like being judgmental, I do to others what i want it to others to me ... Though I know I am not perfect and can never be, but i tend to know what I am really looking for in life and I have my Christian faith to credit for my life, Attitude & Success however, I do not use the name of God to attract anyone to my self but my character will speak for itself ... Am not very religious, but and to put God first in my everyday life. " :pray:

later in the correspondence

"We are in a very serious issue here and need God intervention.The brain box of the ship is having a very serious issue and we are all confused here. :-o The Tsunami in Japan is also affecting the ship :shock: and beside we just received information from the Signal House That there are sea pirates from Indonesia blocking the sea :nervous: and they are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor Labuan Island is somewhere in South Malaysia.

As it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now. :interesting: We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters

The captains of the Ship have Announced That Should offload all passengers Their goods for another means of transportation as the SHIP will duck here for another 20 days until its safe to continue sailing.

Honey my question now is, valuable documents my money (250,000) Great British pounds which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack.My you plan to use this money to buy oil in metal drums from Australia and supply to a company in Mexico I already had contract agreement with.

Honey, as the Director of Operation in this ship, it's not possible for me to move along with the passenger because I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS / PRODUCT are completely Discharged.

Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do? And at this time I need you to stand by me .. I do not know what to do now, I want to quickly send you the money so That you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest.I know we have not met each other but I TRUST you and give you my whole heart so That life can move straight with us and i know you will never disappoint me or halt because we are already two in one flesh. I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.

I will discussed with one of the security company here.They delivery will proceed immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money because there is no market here and I dont want to loose the money to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it.

Honey quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through the company security company

Your Full Name
Your Receiving Address:
Phone number.
Email

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

The man That loves you
Jeff ... "

Jeff Houston
I love you so much that neither words nor actions could express my feelings for you. I could spend the rest of my life describing how much I love you :love: and it still would not come close to the way I really feel. I could die for you and it still could not possibly show my love and feelings for you in proportion to which I feel them. Baby Now I know why we are here. I know why we live. It's because once you find someone you love and care for so dearly, where you would give up anything and everything for them, you found purpose in your life that makes it worth living. You are my purpose and I do not know what to do without you.

i have sent all your information to the company and they will contact you by tomorrow...i love you so much

you are my life...am so happy to have met you online today...i have missed you so much,,,honey please always prat for me and the rest of the crew...am a little less busy now so i want to chat with you

your picture is the first and the last thing i see everyday......you have taking over me completely..you are always on my mind...hope you feel the same way..i cant wait to put a ring in your finger :evil:

Jeff Houston
my beautiful wife xxxx...you mean then whole world to me..i love you so much and i will always do...i have sent the money and documents to you...please do take good care of it and keep it safe for me...the money am sending to you is a lot of money and its part of my savings for two years now....its 250,000 {two hundred and fifty thousand pounds}...like i told you i was supposed to use it to buy some metallic substances in Australia and supply to a company which we have already agreed.but because of the problem of the sea pirates i cant hold such an amount of money because it might be stolen from me...i have never trusted any one in my life like i trust you now...i know you will not disappoint me...i know we are already two in one flesh....please as soon as you receive any information from the company do let me know...this is the receipt and the way bill am sending to you..please keep it safe ,it might also be used as means of identification when they arrive....please let no one know what you are expecting because in this kind of situation no one is to be trusted..i will be with you soon in your country..until then keep it safe..i love you so very very much.....your husband JEFF

after sending the money waiting for shipment receives e-mail:

Attention: XXXXX

Please be informed that your shipment has just arrived to our security company here in Malaysia. Following the instructions, we have been advice to deliver this shipment to you within 24 hours of arrival in our security company.

Please note that before two of our delivery officers can proceed to xxxxx for the delivery of your shipment, you are to pay the sum of €872 euros to enable us settle for Malaysia tax, vat, local bills and delivery charges.

As soon as this payment is made, kindly forward to us a scan copy of your payment receipt through email attachment to enable our delivery officers to proceed immediately to your address for the delivery of your shipment to your doorstep.

However, and since we do not want to deliver your shipment to the wrong person, you are therefore urgently advice to forward to this office, a scan copy of any of the following: International passport or any valid I.D card for proof of identity.

For payment and delivery, You are therefore advice to quickly make the payment through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with the details below and get back to us with a scan copy of the payment receipt.

NAME: LUCY PODOT ABREGANA

ADDRESS: KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA

As we await your response, we anticipate long and meaningful services to you.

Yours at your service,

Mrs.Susan Chow (CSO)
For:Air Xpress Delivery Security Services
Tel:+60143211347

and the next e-mail

Hello madam,

The tax amount you are to pay is €872 euros. Please, try and make the payment as soon as possible. And if you are finding it hard to make the payment through money transfer system, you can as well send it directly to the company's bank account. The transfer will need to be URGENT to avoid delay in delivery your shipment. Below are the company's bank account details:

NB: The transfer should be URGENT..

ACCOUNT NAME: NORHAZLIZA KHALID
BANK NAME: CIMB BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 14570001961201
SWIFT CODE: CIBBMYKL
ADDRESS: 40-42 JALAN SS 15/4D, SUBANG JAYA, 47500 PETALING JAYA SELANGOR, KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA.

after payment of the requisite amount of 872 Euros by Western Union I received this e-mail:

Urgent Attention: XXXXX

We write to inform you that this company is not happy with the development of matters in regard to the delivery of your shipment. You had wanted to put this company and yourself into a very serious problem, if not because of the quick intervention of the company's General manager, you would have lost your shipment. This company do not transfer money if not declared, we only deliver goods and services. You would have told us the content of your shipment is money. Otherwise, we know how to bit the customs. We have done it for our customers when they declare the content to us and the company will declare it as company fund for investment.

Our delivery officers were highly embarrassed :oops: and they are being detained at the Chopin airport. A scanning was carried out by the customs and immigration officers, and it was discovered that what you have in your shipment is a lot of money. :lol:

I have called you,we have talked on phone, at least you should have informed me in confidence about the content of your shipment. :mad:

However, after much negotiation with the top custom officials and the company's management, they said before they could release your shipment, the company should give them your personal information. Which the management and our officers bluntly refused, because we know the implication, giving them your information means you will be in a very serious problem. :evil: They did their best to protect your identity and besides, our customers are our first priority.

After much deliberation, They told the company's management to provide or obtain International monetary transfer certificate and Anti-Drug/terrorist certificate before they could release the shipment for delivery.

We have contacted the British Embassy here in Malaysia and they have agreed to issue us the certificates, we were told it will cost you MYR 19,350 Malaysian Ringgit. You are therefore advice to quickly make the payment via the account details and get back to us with the evidence of payment. So we can as well effect the release of our detained delivery officers upon the provision of the certificates and also get your shipment delivered to you safely without further complications..

ACCOUNT NAME: NORHAZLIZA KHALID
BANK NAME: CIMB BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 14570001961201
SWIFT CODE: CIBBMYKL
ADDRESS: 40-42 JALAN SS 15/4D, SUBANG JAYA, 47500 PETALING JAYA SELANGOR, KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA.

Please get back to us as soon as possible..

Yours at your service,

Mrs.Susan Chow (CSO)

For:Air Xpress Delivery Security Services

TEL:+60143211347

Have Faith ... and take that First Step, it's okay to feel the pain. You're going to be fine ... Healing takes time...Everything will be okay soon.
*Dragonessa
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Williams Brown, oksharp11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:06 am

badoo.com/0325051469/
Williams Brown, 50
Vashon, WA, United States
Am an easy going man no pretence love thruth and despice lies. Pls if u are in here to to break people heart pls dont contact me. fake id dont contact me and if u dont speak english dont contact me am here to get a woman that i will call my wife. if u are a serous person pls add me.

My number u call me +2348108235859

EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Okechukwu Hilary, oksharp11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:24 pm

:mugu:

facebook.com/okechukwu.hilary
Okechukwu Hilary
Worked at Self Employed
Went to Student of imo state university owerri
Lives in Owerri, Imo :twisted:

:pee:
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Allen Stane, allen.stane@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:48 am

Allen Stane, allen.stane@yahoo.com

badoo

Stan, 51
Los Angeles, CA, United States

About me
Am an hornest and a sincere person i dont Liè i hate lies alot If u are a lying type stay off
Interested in
Looking for a Good lady to occupy my heart

Hello i ur smiles!can we be friends?
Hello dont u like me?
Ok i love ur smiles add me allen.stane@yahoo.com
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Felix Nicolla, felix.nicolla@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:12 am

FB
Felix Nicolla
About
Lives in Bedlington

clone on FB
Alberto Silva
About
Works at Senior Offshore Engineer
Studied at University of Barcelona
Past: Barcelona National High School
Lives in Bristol, United Kingdom
From Barcelona, Spain

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Houston ~ jeffhouston495@yahoo.com

Postby Sick on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:46 pm

Cliff Dickson, 40
Switzerland

Thank God! This website helps a lot. Sorry, unable to furnish email address for the said scamer as he was blocked immediately after a checked was done via google images:

Sick
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:06 pm

FB--> Wilson Pickett

About

General Manager at Employer
Lives in Liverpool
From Scotland, Texas :shock:

ImageImage

Diff pics here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76339
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Skype: jeff houston, london, United Kingdom, jeff.houston83
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males