Senegal scams pt. 2 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of

Linda Bashir, bashirlinda89@yahoo.in

Postby Bix on Thu May 30, 2013 6:22 pm

netlog
cindacynthiau
online female - 25 years, Kłobuck, Poland

bashirlinda89@yahoo.in
Hello, My name is Linda i love your profile and i will like you to mail me back through my e-mail address: bashirlinda89@yahoo.in so that i can send my picture to you and tell you more about myself. i will be waiting to receivea your lovely reply soon. love
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

joyevans888@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Fri May 31, 2013 3:53 pm

MDF=> http://www.mydailyflog.com/joyyluvv/profile
name:joyy evans /25 year old, woman from Senegal

:) Message from joyyluvv
Date: 31, May 10:23:10
Subject: Hello
Hello dear new friend,

My name is Joy. I see your profile and like it. can you contact me back at my private email (joyevans888@yahoo.com) to have my photo and my details.
I am waiting for your reply
(joyevans888@yahoo.com )
Thanks

Miss Joy
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Senegal scams pt. 2 (=refugee girl + banker scams)

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Fri May 31, 2013 5:21 pm

Name used = Stella Wilton

email addy = stellawilton554@yahoo.co.uk

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.83.12.195
ISP: SONATEL
City: Dakar

header =

Return-Path: <stellawilton554@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.83.12.195] by web172002.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 31 May 2013 16:36:52 BST

email sent =

My dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium.

Presently I'm in Asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our refugee camp secretary in Dakar Senegal, his name is REV.Jonathan, his email is (jonathan.godwill@yahoo.com) Phone;00221-766-886-948,Ask him to send the money to you the sum of $300,000,00: three hundred thousand dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with our camp secretary REV. Jonathan to receive the money from him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the secretary on your behalf to send the money to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay.

Best regards,
Miss Stella

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:23 pm

netlog
stellabacon556
online female - 26 years, Nring, India

stella20bacon@yahoo.co.uk
GREETINGS FROM stella
Hello
My name is miss stella viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address(stella20bacon@yahoo.co.uk) believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
stella .
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE
stella20bacon@yahoo.co.uk

Received: from [41.82.79.211] senegal

Dearest one,
firstly i thank you for your response to my email. How is everything over there ? i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today.

My name is Stella Bacon, i am (24 years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa) fair in complexion, single (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Bernard Bacon was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold and Mine Industry) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother together with my younger sister in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret but it's because of my situation here in the camp and i don't want to die here, please understand me.

Right now as i am talking to you i am the only person that is alive in my family and i managed to make my way to a closer country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend father and i am using his computer to send this message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, dearest i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan and be kind with me as i am putting the whole of my trust in you without fear, though i don't know who you are before but i believe that you can not betray me at the end.

I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives were ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the reverend father ( Reverend Luke Francis ) who is the pastor of the ( Christ The Light Church, Dakar Branch ), here in the camp he has been very nice to every body but we are not living with him rather we are living in the camp hostel which was divided into two sections, one for the male and the other for the female.

The Reverend Tel. number is ( +221 771 789 111 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Nancy ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever because it's against their law.

My love i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it).

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount is $7.6 ( Seven million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend father because he is like a father to me.

So i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said because i still have a lot to tell you, below are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.
I am yours beloved one
Miss Stella
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Jane Musa, lilianluv1@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:38 am

netlog
Janelovem
female - 24 years, Senegaliel, Guinea-Bissau
Jane Musa

HELLO,
My NAME IS LILIAN :lol: ,I SAW YOUR PROFILE TODAY ON NETLOG.COM AND BECAME INTERESTED IN YOU I WILL ALSO LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU ME AM WHILE I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT TO DISCOED WITH YOU,AND IF YOU CON SEND AN EMAIL TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU MY PICTURES,THIS IS MY ADDRESS (lilianluv1@yahoo.com)I BELIEVE WE CAN MOVE FROM HERE I AM AWAITING FOR YOUR MAIL,PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH MY E-MAIL(lilianluv1@yahoo.com)
I WILL BE HAPPY TO HERE FROM YOU,SOON
CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH MY E-MAIL(lilianluv1@yahoo.com)
I WILL BE HAPPY TO HERE FROM YOU,SOON

Bix

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Ebue, ebue_sandra@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:17 pm

dateanindian.in/mm_profile.php?user=ebuebaby
Sex: Female
City: dakar

My name is Sandra ebue never married. am nice, honest looking girl I saw your profile today at facebook.com,and I admire it, please can we have relationship? Remember distance, color or age does not matter in relationship,what matter most is understanding ,truth, respect, love, care, and believe it will bring joy and happiness to each other.please write back to me with my e-mail (ebue_sandra@yahoo.com) can you give me your e-mail, so I will write and tell you more about me and reason why I contacted you today .(ebue_sandra@yahoo.com)
thank you
respectfully
sandra
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:18 am

Hello dear,
My name is Tina i saw your profile email here (mydailyflog.com)
today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more and establish a relationship that is basses
on truth and trust with you i want you to send an email to my email address so i can
give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address
( karumetina@yahoo.co.uk )
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above please i have something
very very important i will like to tell you.I believe we can start from here!
Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alto in life.
Tina.. ( karumetina@yahoo.co.uk )

Please reply me with my e-mail address here
( karumetina@yahoo.co.uk )
Yours New Friend
Miss Tina
Thanks
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Netlog => http://zh.netlog.com/joymbia38
joymbia38 / Female - 26 years, Senegal
About me:
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Name - joy
Birthday - 08/05/1987
Residence - Senegal
Native language - Chinese :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GUEST BOOK;;
Hello, good morning! My name is Miss.Favour, I saw your profile today and was moved and became interested in you, i will like you to send me an e-mail to my address (favourudeh52@yahoo.com) so that I can give you my picture for you to know and am.i who believe we can move from here? Remember Colour or Not Distance does matter but love matters allot in life). reply me with my email ( favourudeh52@yahoo.com ) I hope to hear from you soon Yours Miss.Favour :::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

debbyjohnson200@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:04 pm

MDF=> http://www.mydailyflog.com/debbie200/calendar/20130605
Deborah Johnson /30 year old, woman from bristol, United Kingdom
:) Message from debbie200
Date: 7, Jun 06:34:12
Hello,how are you doing and how is everything there,hope you are doing fine....
i'm Deborah,lived in Bristol,Uk,im 30years old with no kid..........i saw your profile when i was browsing through and i was develop in what you put down there....
Distance,tribe or age are not barrier to me but what i need is real love and caring man that will take care of me and love me...
i really need to settle down with a real and understanding man for the rest of my life....
you can mail me or add me to yahoo messanger on debbyjohnson200@yahoo.com,there will can chat better and tell you more about me and send you more of my pics....
i will like to hear from you asap.....
Thanks

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

careybangura@yahoo.com = careydahija@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:13 am

MDF=> http://www.mydailyflog.com/carey90/calendar/20120810
miss carey /woman/24/ Senegal
contact me at careybangura@yahoo.com i have something to tell you
:mrgreen:
Message from Carey
Date: 7, Jun 17:44:32
Subject: Hello!
hello my dear My warmest greetings to you it is a pleasure writing you my name is carey, how are You? I hope you are well sounded in good health over there in your country, I am a tender heart humble and respectful wish to be a friend. I will like to know more about you. Please reply me with my email address (careydahija@yahoo.com) I hope to hear from you because i have something very important to share with you. Yours Sincerely, careybangura@yahoo.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

careydahija@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:35 am

MDF=> http://www.mydailyflog.com/carey12/calendar/20120325
name: miss carey
woman/25/
Senegal
:twisted:
you can write to me
I a single lonely tender heart humble and respectful with lots of love to share
I would like to meet one, get to know each other as
i wish to meet the one whom my heart desire.
I´m looking forward to reading your message.
Yours Sincerely, careydahija@yahoo.com

:) e-mail sent

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

samlilianabel@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 am

Netlog=> http://pl.netlog.com/lilian_able
name:lilian_able /female - 25 years, Szenegál
About me
--------------------------------------------------
Name Abel Lilian
Birth: 20/04/1988
Date Location (Dakar) Szenegál
Native Language: magyar
:) :)
GUESTBOOK:How are you dear,
Hope you are fine, i,m miss Lilian, single i went through your profile today at(netlog) site,and i took interest to write to you in other to know more about you and to share some vital words with you i hope distance or Age will never be a barrier, so please if i meet your desire i will like you to write me back on my private email {samlilianabel@yahoo.com} for more conversation and i will send you my photos as we move on from there.
thanks from Miss Lilian. My Private Email {samlilianabel@yahoo.com}

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lilian Sam - samlilianabel@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:23 pm

:) Hey.
My name is Miss Lilian am from
Southern Sudan, I am 5.3ft tall, (never married Age 25 Years)
And presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father (Dr.Engr. Sam Abel) was thePresident/chief executive officer of Sammy Petroleum Company Ltd situated in Southern Sudan) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood.
It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.I also like to see your picture.Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible,
Miss Lilian.
Received: from [41.82.138.240] by web172805.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;/Senegal ,Dakar;
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 13:18:28 +0100 (BST)
Subject: HOPPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Name used = Pamela Johnson

email addy = pamela4js@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 41.82.166.245
ISP: SONATEL
City: Dakar

header =

Return-Path: <pamela4js@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.82.166.245] by web162702.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 07 Jun 2013 00:02:56 PDT

email sent =

Hello My Dearest,
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Pamela Johnson I'm (22)years old still single and never married, I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently, I am residing in the orphanage/refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp.

My late father Dr.Robert G.Johnson was the personal adviser to the former head of states, also a successful business man import and exporter of Cocoa during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way with the help of UN to near by country Senegal , where I am leaving now.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, singing,karaoke, reading,etc. I don't like dishonest people. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will like to see yours.

Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours baby girl,
Pamela.

pic it sent gets no GI hits.

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

elisaomar22@yahoo.in

Postby jaga on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:38 pm

http://www.mydailyflog.com/yougethtnd/calendar/20130221
elisabeth omar/ 24 year old, woman from Sudan
i am a young lady with a kind and open heart,i value honesty,openness,truth,sincerity and mutuality,i dislike lies,selfishness and egoism,i believe that love will rescue our world.I find myself as a romantic,sensitive and kind person,i believe that every one is kind

:) message:
My name is Elisabeth, ( elisaomar22@yahoo.in ) i am a young lady with a kind and open heart,i value honesty,openness,truth,sincerity and mutuality,i dislike lies,selfishness and egoism,i believe that love will rescue our world.I find myself as a romantic,sensitive and kind person,i believe that every one is kind and responsive,I consider myself to be an optimistic and purposeful person,i have faith in my success,faith makes our hopes stronger and convinces us of existence of the things that we can´t see,i am searching of true love,i am sure if the feelings are true no distance can destroy them,I enjoy my life,but life can´t be complete if you don´t have a person to share it with.if you are interested contact me through my email address so that i can send you my pictures and also tell you more about me, we can start from there to know each other better, thanks, for you understanding, waiting to hear a good respond from you, Here Is My Email address( elisaomar22@yahoo.in ) Hoping To Hear From You Yours Elisabeth

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Other types of African scams