It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Baileys Room

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Baileys Room

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Netlog.

elizabethbrena
female - 32 years, United States
686 visitors

I'm kind, gentle, generous, caring, sensible girl. I like to help those who in need. I'm cheerful, open-minded and simple person who enjoys her life and just want to be happy. I hate lies, so I'm trying to not lie by myself to not make people hurt.I very sociable person and it's very easy to find common ground with me.I'm looking for a real man in all meanings. I want you to be a who ever he is, to know how to act in front of woman. I need someone who I could trust, who will love me and care about me like I'm the only girl in the world
More about me

Name
elizabeth brena
Date of birth
25/11/1980
United States
Native language
English
Company
Studding RN Nurse
Profession
self employed (Student)

Looking for

Friendship
Relationship
Business contacts
Partnerships

Hobbies
I like walk to the beach,coking,reading- ,playing,outdoor activities
Love status
Single
I fancy
Men

elizabethbrena 17 February 2013
ok elizabeth_luv@ymail.com is my via email

=> yahoo:
FB:

Elizabeth Brena
Worked at Nursing Student
Studied at University of California, San Francisco School of Nursing
Lives in Los Angeles, California
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:12 pm

Name used = Tina William

email addy = williamtina202@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 197.242.103.254
IP Country: Nigeria
IP City: Lagos
ISP Provider: SPECTRANET LIMITED

header =

Return-Path: <williamtina202@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.242.103.254] by web125001.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 14 Apr 2013 09:42:28 PDT

email sent =

I have no other choice than to tell you the truth about myself.I am right here in ITALY fed up of life and even thinking of committing suicide but i guess i should hold on till i hear from you maybe you are interested in me or not.I understand that this internet stuff is hard to believe because of what people do with it nowadays as i fell into this mess,thats why i am in the condition i am in today.
I will appreciate your help and i will love to hear more about you.I really want to get out of here and come back to the states. I really need your trust and help to get me out of this trouble i am into and i promise i will not get you disappointed.I will really appreciate your help towards this. Once i get there, we will arrange things in order and we can start a new life together, and i want to believe that you will not let me down. As i've discussed what brought me here from the states.
While i was coming here, the african guy told me to come with enough money for investment and i even went to the extent to sell my inherited house just because i want to leave the states and make my self happy thinking i had finally found the man i have been waiting for all my life.I came in here with a total sum of $850,000.00 which is all the money i realize from my Dad's business and contracts renumeration.
Because my ex guy told me of an idea to investment in italy Sculptures which i did never knew he was after my money an after that he told me to we should come down to west african here so we can do what ever we need here an.I was blindfolded with love thinking i have found someone i would spend the rest of my life with.
When i got here there in west african, he made all things possible means just to get the money from me and get away with my money.when i noticed this,i took the money and my traveling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company there in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter,i left the guy there in african an i run out of there to ITALY in an hotel where i am in right now and from which i am writing to you now.
Now, i'm in need of your help, have gotten the enough money to run myself when i get to the states in UK, i want to come over to your end so we can start a new life together, i don't want to live here anymore, you know i'm a foreigner here and it is absolute danger for me here, so that is why i need your kind assistance.
How i want you to help me I have the money hidden from the guy there in West Africa which he did not know were i am now and I've left him there in african, because i might get setup if i did not act fast, so for me to be more safe and secure, i put this money in a trunk box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and i deposited the box with some of my traveling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the box is my traveling luggage, which i want to send forth to the states because i'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee, but i did not tell them that the box contains money in order to make everything secure and safe.

I want the box sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you then i come over to meet you and we can start a new life together thats if you find me interesting and still want to have a relationship with me. Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect,i have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it.

The box has security lock code known to me only, only me can open the box, except if i tell anyone the Code, so the box cannot be opened on the way for delivery to you.Therefore,i want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that i can give you all my deposit details and information for you to make the Clearance from the Security Company as my finance who is to receive my box for me there so they can be rest assured that the box is safe for delivery since my Finance would be receiving them for me .

And once the box gets to you,i will let you know the lock codes to open the box and the instructions, then you can open the box in order to have some money sent to me for my flight to the states. Once i get there, we shall invest the money together and start a new family, provided you will not disappoint neither take advantage of me.

I hereby promise 15% of the total fund for you to meet any personal needs and i can get something done with the balance.I am counting on you with trust and i will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person.

Let me hear from you as soon as possible, so that i can give you the deposit details and the contact of the security company to arrange the shipment asap.

Take Care.

CB1975 :cool:

Last edited by minerva on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added avatar
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Name used = Maddy Aimee Jennings

email addy = dreamland4maddy@aol.com

IP in RS database

IP: 192.96.203.102
Hostname: 192.96.203.102
ISP: Leaseweb USA
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (3)
State/Region: Virginia
City: Manassas

header =

Return-Path: <dreamland4maddy@aol.com>
Received: from 192.96.203.102 by Webmail-m108.sysops.aol.com (64.12.232.213) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:31:44 -0400

email sent =

Nice to read from you again...Anyway, Am Maddy as you know .. Single and new here seeking for someone who is ready for a serious relationship. I am a very peaceful person and I think all the conflicts can be solved by discussion and mutual compromise. I am also very passionate person. Im here to find pure love and to be happy together till the end of times. Choose me and you will never regret it.
Am now working for some NGO for Children Affairs in Ghana. .. I'm searching for a man, with whom we can create our own world. I search for a man who will discover me, because I am like an unknown star, I can make life of my man brighter and warmer. I search for a kind and passionate man, with a great sense of humor, because I love to laugh. I don't care about age and appearance. I care about his character and soul.

Hope to read from you
Maddy

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

recumbentkoala
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby recumbentkoala » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:16 am

But she's so cute :-)

Yeah, I was done over by someone representing themselves as her. In fact, if they were telling the truth I'd be picking them up at the airport tomorrow morning. Now I think I'll wait for the phone call instead.

My Facebook page currently shows me as being in a relationship with a person using Bailey's photo, and once I get this post in I'll be able to PM all the details to Axis.

I knew it was a high risk / huge reward thing going in, so I'm not heartbroken. I have had the most exciting two months of my life, and it didn't cost me any more than I can afford. The really disappointing thing is that the second lady (who I refer to as Plan B), who was really supportive through the whole thing (hearing all the dramas blow by blow) and was who I would turn to for support and advice, turned out to be another scammer.

How this all came to light was a friend/colleague at work using Google image search on an image from my "Friend" on facebook. She sent me the link that led here. So then I put an image of "Plan B" into Google image search and got a similar result. Damn! Just after I organized to fly and visit her for a dirty weekend (on the basis that Plan A was already very dubious). Not to worry. There's always Plan C, a nice girl in Kazakhstan :-) I know she's real. I see her on a webcam site every night. She seems to like me :-)

Do I feel a fool? Just a bit. But I'd do it again. I had a great time. I compartmentalized. I let a part believe, and fall in love. I wrote some really great love letters. Works of art. Another part of me was standing back saying "This is just too good to be true." I even told my correspondent that there was a cartoon character on each shoulder. One saying "You're dealing with a coven of cackling grannies sitting around a PC in Quezon City in Manila". The other saying 'What the hell, you can afford it. Take a risk for once." I even got back a scan of photo ID matching the name being used with an image that looked like Bailey (in a student ID kind of way).

There were a lot of holes, but I was prepared to overlook those if my correspondent turned up. Not gonna happen I guess. In the meantime I have done great things around home preparing for the imminent arrival. Stuff I should have done years ago.

So these experiences aren't all bad at the recipient end. It is just the hard earned money going into the pockets of crooks that irks.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:25 am

Can you post the email addy first? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Received email from Plan A (Ellisa Johnsons, who stole photos from Bailey's Room) ...
[quote]Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:31 PM
Subject: Apology thou I still LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
I lied. :(
Ellisa Johnsons crying too bad

recumbentkoala
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby recumbentkoala » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:57 am

Scammer
Ellisa M Johnsons - jellisa06@gmail.com, ellisajohnsons@hotmail.com
Her manager
Ryan Forte <ryanforte29@hotmail.com>

recumbentkoala
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby recumbentkoala » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:22 am

Probably should have remembered earlier to put this in too http://www.facebook.com/ellisa.johnsons.3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri May 17, 2013 9:11 pm

happy30138@yahoo.com

MS
Gina Love
Female, 33, Single
ACCRA, Ghana

Image Image

on zorpia and FB
josiemodel

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scammer using pic of Bailey

Postby IceFM » Thu May 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Sexchic Bailey from Bailey's Room.............

From C

serah1000's Profile, 30 / Female / Straight, Living in Woody Point, Queensland, Australia.

About Me
I am a very feminine, loving, caring, giving, understanding, calm, faithful, kind, joyful, optimistic, romantic woman. I never lie and I do not respect those people who do not say the truth. I am loyal, honest, trustworthy and very responsible. I can make a very good wife for my future soul mate. Like a mother I can be described as loving, generous, devoted and responsible. I love life and I enjoy bringing joy to those whom I love.

Hello My Dear, how are you doing i am a new member on this site,i go through your profile and i found it lovely and interesting as well,i want you to also go through mine and if you are interested you can kindly get back to me through my email address..( serahanderson89@yahoo.com ) Hope to read from you soon and do have a wonderful day head.
2013-05-23 13:05:10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

ohmynothanks
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ohmynothanks » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:36 am

I knew the email would eventually turn up. I've been in contact with s/he who is using talk2tamarareed@gmail.com for about 1.5 years. Same things as on here. The best part is the story keeps changing. Dad died, Mom has cancer. Mom's dead, Dad remarried. Lives with Mom and needs money. Mom has remarried and they don't speak.

Luckily, this was all just too weird to beging with. Most recent contact is she is in Cape Town South Africa, she moved there to be with a man but he became cruel. She's now in hiding and needs money to get home. I am posting here in the hopes that others find this now that the email is searchable. Not long ago I received no results. Reverse image look ups weren't working either.

I won't tell them they are here, but I've been unable to get anything useful out of them. No IP addresses in gmail, no yahoo ID, nothing. S/he has sent me some of the same pics here, the latest of Bailey using crayons. I would like to hear that they are caught sooner or later.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

love_angel44774@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:57 am

And another one...

thank you for the reply.. sorry for my delay in reply i went to bed...lol
anyway if i may ask what does anice man like you want here on confirio?
you can also email me on love_angel44774@yahoo.com so we can get to know more about each other there.. i will be waiting to read from you soon

lovely4447
29 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 9:11 pm

Joined September 21, 2012. Living in Atlanta, Georgia.

About Me
well to tell the world about my self i guess i should start by saying ,I am Single woman with no kids and never married, with a dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.

and i here to look for the man of my dreams...to know more about me,you can can me i dont mind providing answer...

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:28 am

Samiru - Angel Love
Email: love_angel44774@yahoo.com

Image Image Image

Return-Path: <love_angel44774@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.220.160.88]
IP already listed in RS database

IP Address : 197.220.160.88
Address type : IPv4
ISP : Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
Connection type : Wireless
Timezone : Africa/Accra (UTC)
State / Region : Greater Accra
City : Accra
Coordinates : 5.60247, -0.197899

Email Received

Thank you very much for the email you sent me dear and i appreciate that a lot,also ..
you are really a very handsome man..i just cant believe why a nice man like you have to be single for this long....well for us to start you know we must now ,more about each other first because its the main key of a relationship , to be honest with you let me start by telling you something little bit about my self

my name is Samiru but my friends used to call me Samir as so you can also call me Samir in terms of shortening it, to be honest with you i am 32 years of age,i am single never married before and do not have kids as well...i am 5-7 ft tall,133lbs,with a black hair and fair colour...
Also to tell you more about my self,i was born and raised in Newzealand,my dad was from Newzealand and my mum was from Ghana but they spent all their life in Newzealand and thats why i was born in Newzealand...
But i want you to know that my current location is Ghana.I am in Ghana because i lost my Daddy when i was young through a car crash and ever since we lost the man of the house,life has not been easy for my mother and i.Due to family issues on the paternal side,my fathers family took all my fathers property and maltreated us in the house...we were left with nothing but only the love of good God guarding us,then my mother decided one holy day and we came to Ghana because she also has her family in Ghana and we are currently living a happy life together with my mother and i.

My Mother insured my university school in Ghana and i have completed university with a degree in marketing...I am seeking to establish my marital life now and i am looking for a caring,honest and faithful man to spend the rest of my life with...

I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous....anyway i think i have given you enough description about my self i think i should rest my hands here for a while until i read from you again...

before i forget,here are some few pictures of my self to you i hope you would like them,even though i dont look good in them i pray you like them....
until i hear from you again..bye for now.. will be waiting to read from you soon

yupyupyup
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby yupyupyup » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:33 am

https://m.facebook.com/xoevecheng?__user=1019219230" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This account is fake. trying to get me to sign up for sites and all that. says she's "Bailey Room" lol.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:17 pm

thanks for update :) do you have her email ID? please post. it good for future research ;)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Females”