It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:28 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:49 pm

mill.clement@yahoo.com or clement.asante2013@gmail.com
his another deleted tagged profile had this email too- stephendoetyler@gmail.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5990531470" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Clement M
I am honest and i am looking for an honest partner.A woman who is going to show me true love and passion.Respectful and serious intentions for a long relations and marriage.Trust is everything,honesty.Someone who I can share my day with and hold in my arms forever.

add me if you like me mill.clement@yahoo.com or clement.asante2013@gmail.com

Image Image Image

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Joe Peter <joepeter379@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:06 am

manjoe
joe peter
53 year old, man from United Kingdom

how i can see you online and i wish we could talk now , did you have yahoo messenger address if yes please sent it to me so that we can chat
i am from myDailflog, this is my yahoo messenger address, we can chat there so that i know you more{joepeter379@yahoo.com}

hello ,this now my pic so i hope to hear from you sooon
Received: from [197.220.160.88] Accra, Ghana
Subject: hi
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Danny Wood, danny_wood60@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:23 pm

FMF
danny60
just you and me
Age & Gender: 53 Year Old Man

About Me
you will know me better as time goes on

my email id is danny_wood60@yahoo.com .......waiting to read from you

anne007
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby anne007 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:21 pm

ID4U

Good4larry

Austin, Texas, United States
Looking for a woman between 45 - 65, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Leo
Body Type:athletic
Weight:108 lbs (49 kg)
Height:5’9” (174 cm)
Hair color:gray
Eye color:blue
Education:masters
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian
Children:yes, and they live at home

About
Well i taught it wise to put something down for u to read while i go fix something to eat..Well i don't hide my feeling when it comes to the matters of the heart,,,i want to share my life with someone who will love me for what i am and want the same in return. I am very happy with who I am as a person, and I want to share and experience life with a woman who can share, and enjoy companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my heart. I have good heart and I'm caring. "I am looking for someone who will love me for whom I am".Honesty, friendship, giving, understanding, and love for one another is what I am looking for, possibly that could lead to a long term Relationship. I can appreciate, take care, love and treat her right. I am also looking for a, woman with Good Family Values and Morals, that will appreciate me and treat me right. I am a Christian and Independent, I am a very self motivated individual, plus I am very courteous, kind and affectionate. I enjoy long walks, wine/candles, dining, movies, soft music,as well as other open social activities. I love children although . I am open minded, very honest and like a good conversation on most any subject. In my spare time I enjoy working out, (GYM) Basketball, music, studying the Bible :-o , and Reading.. I am not an alcoholic, I do not smoke, or anything. I study the Bible, and I go to Church. I am Faithful, reliable and someone you can count on. I have a place for you in My Heart. I am being 100% Truthful. I live in a very Nice and Peaceful Neighborhood. I am loving and Sincere. I love both mental and physical Intimacy with a woman. I am willing to Marry for Any Nice Mature woman, and that is able to Travel. I am willing to make a Commitment. I vowed to be Faithful in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad until death do us part. I am open minded and I am very spontaneous and love to laugh and have a good time. I can treat you right.I am kind, smart and cheerful. I like to laugh and make people smil

Sender: Good4larry (313588)
Date: 06-13-2013, 11:22:51
More photos
Wow.. What a smile.. LOVE YOUR PROFILE..How are you doing..? Will you mind if we can exchange yahoo id so that we can chat there and know more about each other..? You can even text me (512) 537-8751.. and i will reply you...Stay blessed..

Date: 06-13-2013, 11:28:48
More photos
Oh Thanks for your reply.. eze76123456@yahoo.com

Date: 06-13-2013, 11:29:07
More photos
That's my mail you can send me a mail..
Das WICHTIGSTE auf deutsch von A - Z : *KLICK HIER*

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mcdonaldsmith13@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Full Name
mcdonald smith
About me
I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, cheerful, hardworking, dedicated smart and confident, sincere, honest, loyal, intelligent and friendly. I am very passionate about all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat well, exercise and an active life and have fun doing it, I believe in a healthy relationship.I value honesty and trust. That's what I'm looking for and if you do not have them you have nothing. I think it's important to understand and accept the strengths and weaknesses of others.It is important to have the passion,romance, physical attraction, a cheerful attitude, with lots of laughs I think the whole world. I have strong family values and moral values and love for my son who is 8. He is the most precious in my life, if you have a chance to meet him he will steel your heart before i do, I'm too involved, volunteers, and according to all types of art, sculptures and paintings. I honor my commitments as a devoted father or even a family man who needs to find someone who appreciates all this qualities.
Come from
United States
Registered
Yesterday, 8:39 pm
City, State, Province
Alexandria,Ohio
Marital Status
Widowed
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
Businessman
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

mcdonaldsmith13@yahoo.com

IP: 172.190.37.195 aol proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:37 pm

:D :D :D

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5991236944" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dave A
Dernière activité :il y a une heure
Consultations de profil :94 fois
Membre depuis :le 20 juin, 2013
Lieu :New York, Ghana

other pics

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nelly Bills, nellybills24@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:11 am

badpoo
Nellybills 57, Tampa, FL

this my phone number 614-5268240
my email address is nellybills24@gmail.com

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
http://www.google.com.gh/local/trader/# ... 5f56f60cae_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
White blackberry curve 2 used
Anonymous
Individual Seller
accra, Ghana :twisted:
nellybills24@gmail.com
+233262761996
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nelly Bills, milli_bills99@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:28 am

badpoo
Nellybills 57, Tampa, FL

my email address is nellybills24@gmail.com

accra, Ghana :twisted:
nellybills24@gmail.com
+233262761996
His yahoo
milli_bills99@yahoo.com

facebook.com/nelly.slick
Nelly Bills Slick (Nii Smalls)

:pee:
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Smith, frank_smith1@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:48 pm

badoo
Frank 55, New York, NY
I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..

well for me i wish i could find a woman who is loving,caring and also honest who i can spend the rest of my life now ok..well tell me do you have yahoo so that we can talk more on there now get to know more about each other and also share pictures as well if you dont mind ok..i will really love to know more about you because i can see that you are a good woman with a good heart ok...
well i will really love to know more about you if you dont mind ok...we will talk on Yahoo if you have one so that i can tell you more about my self and also share pictures with you as well if you dont mind ok...
I will have to live Badoo within some few Minutes and i dont know when i will be here ok so u think its going to be better if we can talk on yahoo now so that we can always been talking and get to know each other better ok
Oh ok thanks for your understand well mine is Frank_smith1@yahoo.com and you ?

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:31 pm

david51122
David Johnston
56 year old, man from United States
Ask me anythiung you want to know

Hello There..

How are you doing today,i read your profile on the site and i m writing you to your email and i would be hoping you got these...

Subject: David from my Dailyflog.. user name.. david51122

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Raymond Brown, b_raymond21@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:31 am

badoo
Tuu sweet (Deleted member)

Received: from [184.107.171.52]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 17:25:40 -0700 (PDT)
IP: 184.107.171.52
Decimal: 3094063924
Organization: IWeb Technologies
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
State/Region: Quebec
City: Montréal

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage..Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....Hope to hear from you soon......
Raymond......

Then........ :twisted:
Received: from [41.66.237.248]
IP: 41.66.237.248
ISP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Alcatel Project
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

jmorrison642@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:20 am

booted off DnM

username: jamesmorgan
email: jmorrison642@yahoo.com
los angeles, united states
Real Estate develop, widowed, 55 yo

IP address: 31.193.128.88 - Simply Transit again, proxy

Description:
Just re-entering the social, dating, relationship scene. Looking to enjoy myself, to laugh, to try new things and places, to get back to working out. I'm not frantically searching for "the one", I have faith that my Mrs. Right is out there and all great things happen when, where, how they're supposed to...no need to force it. I like my time to myself, need it really, now that I have that back too and see its importance. I am ready for more though and I'd love to spend the day/evening with someone who enjoys a range of things...from a simple walk in the park to dancing all night, from a hot drink at the cafe to cooking a meal at home, from trying a new dive to an elegant meal, from a day on the beach to a late night jacuzzi, from watching sunset on the mountain top to exploring a new town, from reading a book to seeing an art show, from watching a movie to seeing a play, from a fast ride in a boat or on a motorcycle to a slow stroll along the water front, from hearing a bar band to attending a concert, from working out to watching a professional sports event. I'm not so concerned about where I am, I can enjoy myself just about anywhere, but would like to spend time with someone who wants some variety, wants to share some gut busting laughs, some new learning experiences and some intimate/passionate time together.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mick Breeze; <mickbreeze@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Username: mick442

Email: mickbreeze@yahoo.com

User IP 41.218.218.198

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
Mick Breeze

About me
I am a man of honor my philosophy of life is to constantly toe my path of rectitude, I believe in the services of mankind through God's divine inspiration.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Henderson

Marital Status
Divorced

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Ritered

Email give a Hit in FB

https://www.facebook.com/mick.breeze.1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:30 pm

^^
vincentbattersby@yahoo.com
vincentbattersby
male - 62 years, Widnes, United Kingdom

Name
Vincent battersby
Date of birth
31/12/1950
United Kingdom
Native language
English

Tagged:

Vincent B
Last Active: 13 days ago
Tagline: is there any serious woman here????
Basic Info: 61, Male, Borough of Bronx, NY
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:20 pm

alan.love1122@gmail.com/ jerrylove231@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5992130190" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Jerry L
Yes i am divorced and am looking for a life partner what about you ?
Hello how are you doing my name is Jerry 55 years of age divorced with one female kid called Sarah she is 12 years of age and am willing to know more about you i love your profile and i want to be friends with you to see where it leads us to ..What do you think ?
can you chat with me on Gmail
alan.love1122@gmail.com
what is your yahoo id
jerrylove231@yahoo.com

Return to “White Males”