Postby Marisa on Tue May 01, 2012 1:07 am

another pest from Malaysia booted off DnM:

username: deniswilly
email: deniswilly@y7mail.com
Widower
Civil Engineering

IP address: 175.139.23.242 - Malaysia

Description:
I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out dancing, to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate women. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relionship.

mugu-message:

Hello beautiful Angel,......................................Well am just good as usual thing to me, well its amaze me very much to see a very nice profile of you with a very beautiful picture posted on it, i will like us to get to know better, having millions of me swept you off your feet, I will like to to chat and get to know us better this my deniswilly@y7mail.com i will like us to meet in person soon.
Denis

Also on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003786228954
Denis Willy
Worked at Self-employed
Studied at University of Michigan

but on FB he is using the picture of John Daniel:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... f=3&t=3956
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Ken Smith, ken_smith001v@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Tue May 01, 2012 12:37 pm

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5965792558
KENNETH S
Tagline: I am Looking for the right woman to share the rest of my life with
Relationship Status: Single
About Me:
I'm a simple man who enjoy with the simplest things of this life, but I need a woman to share with me this nice life.Serious relations, I just want to love and be loved, Honesty, respect. Easy, pleasant, interesting I don't look for an adventure; I would like to meet a true woman. The important thing is that we have to understanding is, respect and love for each other to share together needs, wants, desires and to make our plans, hopes, dreams come true. I have a full of heart to share with the right woman. Looking for a lady that is educated. Very willing to keep a warm friendly home & family. She should have a desire to grow her careerer & be active in a professional field. We will have common goals in life & move forward with them together. She must be able to walk beside me in life, and be a very passionate and sexual lady for me.

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5426386856
Ken S

Image Image

Image Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Denis Willy, deniswilly@y7mail.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Tried to register on DNM.

Full Name
Christopher Morgan
More
About me
I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out dancing, to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate women. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relionship. I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way.
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 2:18 am
City, State, Province
Colorado
Marital Status
Widowed
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
Civil Engineering
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Am new here meet me
Email: chrismor51@yahoo.com

Received from:IP: 204.93.60.12
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Recently reported forum spam source. (4)
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region: California
City: Torrance
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Denis Willy, deniswilly@y7mail.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Split from: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45019&p=257378#p257378

Email chrismor51@yahoo.com leads to FB:

Arbeit und Ausbildung
Arbeitgeber

Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering

Hochschule

Fl
Fl
Atlanta

Allgemeines
Geschlecht Männlich
Interessiert an Männer und Frauen
Beziehungsstatus Verwitwet
Sprachen English English
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Shawn Carter - shawncares023@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:28 am

chrismor51@yahoo.com is also on idating4you

Broomfield, Colorado, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Libra
Body Type:about average
Weight:181 lbs (82 kg)
Height:6’0” (182 cm)
Hair color: gray
Eye color:blue
Education:bachelors degree
Marital Status:widowed
Ethnicity:white / caucasian

About
I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out dancing, to nice romantic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing.

junkmail:
Hello beautiful how are you doing over there am just good as usual thing to me, well its amaze me very much to see a very nice profile of you with a very beautiful picture on here i will like us to get to know better, I will like to to chat and get to know us better this my chrismor51@yahoo.com i will like us to meet in person soon. Christopher
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jahim Wilson, jahimwilson@rocketmail.com

Postby chrisannaleigh on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:09 am

This man has been chatting with me for about 2 weeks now. I suspected something strange. So I tried calling him on the cell that he is always texing me with. I reached a man in Illionis. This man told me that he had this happen to him from a woman who lived in Baton Rougue , LA. This woman's names is Trish, age 48. Her pix is also on Tagged listed as one of his friends.

Jahim Wilson, claims to be from Belle Chase, LA, but says that he has recently moved to Holtsville, NY. The cell phone number that this man has been using is 516-256-9462. His email address: jahimwilson@rocketmail.com. He claims to be 51 years. I don't have his pix on my pc, but if you look on Tagged under his name, and age on search, you wil find several pix of him, and his supposed son, who he claims is named Martins. The name is a total scammer from the word go, including stealing someone's cell phone number. The pictures of him on Tagged have him holding 2 ferrets in his hands, along with pix of his "son".
chrisannaleigh
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Keith Sarich

Postby Marisa on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:21 am

already documented here:
http://www.scamdigger.com/2012/06/jahim ... tmail-com/

posted back in June. You didn't have to waste your time talking to him for 2 weeks, all you had to do is google his email address and shows as SCAM right away!! :D
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Keith Sarich

Postby Myra on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:26 am

profile on migente
Wilson1961
Sex: Male
Race: White
Ethnicity: Other

Image Image

Image Image

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jahim Wilson, jahimwilson@rocketmail.com

Postby Mitch51 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:59 pm

This man was my first scammer. I used instant messenging on my yahoo account to talk to him. It was on the dating site of Oceans of People. This was my first experience of being scammed. He claimed to be an engineer, living in Wisconsin.was supposedly on a contract to do a project in South Africa. He asked me for 800. Only after 2 weeks and professed his undying love for me and how I was going to be his wife!!!!! I told him on no uncertain terms that he wouldn't get any money from me. He went by the name of heartsprot64@yahoo.com. I can't believe what a target I have been. I will never forget his face! What a low life! After this experience I met another scammer 2 weeks later that lasted for 3 months! Now, I am once again being scammed by someone I met on March.com......What gives?????
I have only been on dating sites periodically since last March and I am ready to give up with all these scammers. No site seems to be free of them!
Mitch51
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mitch51 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:40 am

Shawn Carter used the name Michael Collins on me and his email was heartsprot64@yahoo.com. He was my first scammer back in March 2012. I have deleted all messages a long time ago as he had asked me for money. We instant messaged on my yahoo account and after only 2 weeks was referring to me as his WIFE!!!!! And then he asked me for money! I was dumbfounded and numb. I vowed that it wouldn't happen to me again, but it did 2 weeks later. The site that I met Shawn Carter....Michael Collins....Harry Anderson.... Jahim Wilson....(all the same pics) was on the dating site Oceans of People.
Mitch51
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:47 am

This email leads also to migente:

bestheartlove
I love to go to comedy clubs. I also like spending time with my friends, dinner dates, movies and I look forward to lots of traveling.

Mildly intelligent, social presentable, employed, enjoy weekends away, spending time with family, good red wine, dinners in or out and looks that won't scare your dog. Looking for: Outgoing, reasonably social, GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR, a little home entertainment with friends, weekends away and lots of laughs with dog

Today reveals me to be as an athletic, fun-loving, down-to earth, open-minded, easy-going, intelligent, modern-day woman. I truly enjoy movies, traveling, lesiure outdoor activities, dancing, and good music. I would love to meet a family-oriented woman who is also intelligent, respectful, honest, caring and loving. Maybe even adventurous. He has to be healthy, physically and emotionally. No criminal backgrounds either. Most importantly, I hate cheaters. I expect to be exclusive in the relationship, with no one else involved on the side lines( ex-wives, ex-girlfriends, current flings). I am looking for a seriuos long-term relationship, please don't waste my time if you are searching for flings.

Here For: Networking, Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Race: White
Zodiac: Pisces

interests
Music:
Country Boy,Pop..Gospel,Band,Ballard

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:57 pm

new email ID mosleyrobert68@yahoo.com from viewtopic.php?f=91&t=50751&p=285419#p285419
his avatar

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893
minerva

Bookmark and Share

chrismor51@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:15 am

contacted me on
howaboutwe.com
chrismor51
49, Male, Straight
Broomfield, CO

also on mingle2.com
chrismor51
"Serious relationship"
48 year old man from Broomfield, Colorado

blurbs and profession on both sites

I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out dancing, to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate women. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relionship. I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship.
Profession: civil engineering

all his pics are already posted in this thread
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:27 am

To chrismor51@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/03/06
Location Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (86% likelihood) :twisted:
Opened on (120.140.103.75:61370)

Thanks for you reply, am new on the site you are the only one :lol: that i have ever talk with from the site,, I'm also very old-fashioned when it comes to my respect and treatment for women. I'm a social wine drinker non alcohol but a non-smoker, have a great sence of humor and like to spend time with someone i love, and loved ones.. Its a long story and i don't like talking about it because i get upset and feel like crying, but i don't mind telling you because am really interested in knowing all about you..I am honest man rolled into one, and seek someone who is not afraid to show their many facets as well. Would love a great romance but believe starting with relationship is the best way..I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same..
I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met...
I want to love a woman for who she is, to spoil her, and love her, and let her know just how much she means to me, by the little things I do or say to make her feel special. While at the same time she treats me in the same way....with love and respect I'm really looking for Someone Honest,Caring,Romantic,Kind,Posses Great Sense of Humor,Understanding,Intelligent,Respectful and Trust Worthy...
Christopher

Received: from [120.140.103.75]

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Denis Willy, denwilly41@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:33 pm

now on meetme.com

Denis Willy
49, Male
Sacramento, California

all pics posted

Thanks for you reply, am new on the site you are the only one that i have ever talk with from the site,, I was so busy that is why i don't send you pic before am sorry I'm also very old-fashioned when it comes to my respect and treatment for women. I'm a social wine drinker non alcohol but a non-smoker, have a great sence of humor and like to spend time with someone i love, and loved ones.. Its a long story and i don't like talking about it because i get upset and feel like crying, but i don't mind telling you because am really interested in knowing all about you..I am honest man rolled into one, and seek someone who is not afraid to show their many facets as well. Would love a great romance but believe starting with relationship is the best way..I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same..
I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met...
I want to love a woman for who she is, to spoil her, and love her, and let her know just how much she means to me, by the little things I do or say to make her feel special. While at the same time she treats me in the same way....with love and respect I'm really looking for Someone Honest,Caring,Romantic,Kind,Posses Great Sense of Humor,Understanding,Intelligent,Respectful and Trust Worthy... Dennis

Received: from [74.115.1.95]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013
Anonymous Proxy, AnchorFree
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males